Universe 11: The Lost Ones Weeping

Sorry for accidentally posting this early a couple of weeks ago. I unpublished it because I wasn't finished, so if you read it then noticed it was removed, that's why. None of this is mine btw. I didn't make the animatic or draw the picture. Sorry if I misinterpret the song or its meaning in any way. This will also be very long.

"Shit shit shit!" Maze yelled, surprising the onlookers.

"What is it?!" Tsu asked.

"So from now on I'm basically just gonna rank these based on whether Sara watches over them or not, and this is definitely one of the ones where she does." Maze explained.

"What's it about?" Inko asked, scared from the previous worlds that were run by that woman.

"Well it's another song," Jiro and Present Mic perked up. "One of my favorite songs at the moment actually, but it tells a sad story."

"What do you mean by sad?" All Might asked.

"As in sad and bad and bloody and a whole lot of not good things. Its better for you to just watch."

"Do I kill myself again?" Midoriya gulped.

"No." Maze sighed. "It's almost worse."

"What can compare to that?!" Uraraka asked.

"I-Its just. Never mind. I'm just gonna play it."

The audience, especially the teachers, were now very alert.

"Tokoyami?" Ojiro asked.

"Not as bad as last time, but a lot worse than the one before that." He said.

"This is baaaaaaad." Ojiro muttered.

The screen flickered on. Drums started to play. In an inverted white on black background, Midoriyas hero notebook, a hand holding a pencil, and the notebook open to his hero costume page splattered with an unknown liquid appeared quickly and shakily on the screen.

"It's been literally three seconds and I already don't like where this is going." Sero said. "Those visuals don't exactly scream 'okay'."

"Didn't I already tell you?" Maze asked. "Let's go on."

It flashed Midoriyas face for a second as the guitars kick in. His green eyes stuck out in the pale setting and he was smiling slightly as he stared at the fourth wall.

"I'd be jamming out of I didn't know this was going to be a sad one." Jiro sighed.

Meanwhile Maze is over in the corner jamming out regardless.

"I don't like that look on my face." Midoriya said. "It reminds me of that other world."

"Please be okay young Midoriya." All Might whispered.

"He looks like he's about to do something." Cementoss said. "Something that's not exactly preferable."

It showed Midoriyas classroom, the desks facing the camera with nobody in them, when suddenly Midoriya appeared in one. He looked at the camera sadly. For a split second a different image flashed, him sitting alone at a desk that was now black with nothing else around him. He was wearing different clothes and was smiling now with his head resting on his hands. Suddenly it zoomed in, a splash of liquid erupting next to him, then to his hero journal.

"Wait I didn't catch that." Kirishima said. "Was he wearing something different?"

"I'm not going back." Maze said.

"This is going somewhere I don't like." Aizawa muttered.

It switched to a view of a couple of torn out pages. Drawings and writings of Mount Lady and Kamui Woods were tossed next to a pencil. Then it switched to a fully opened notebook, the words ALL MIGHT scribbles out largely on both pages and splatters littering them.