An Explanation

(Edited)

We start in class 1A. It's a normal morning, the kind of morning that just screams boring and dull. The normal chatter was going on in the clean and mostly organized classroom, but it seemed half-hearted. They knew that they weren't going to be doing anything exciting. Their homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa AKA Eraser Head, had informed them of such the day before. It was just going to be classwork and notes the whole day.

Many students were fine with this, such as Tenya Iida or Momo Yaoyorozu who liked to get work done and wouldn't mind a day full of nothing but that. While others were looking as of they were about to die, including Denki Kaminari, Mina Ashido and Hanta Sero. And a few didn't care either way.

"Hey Deku-Kun!" Ochoco Uraraka exclaimed as she walked into the classroom, running over to her green haired friend.

"Please refrain from yelling in the classroom!" A certain blue haired boy yelled.

"Hi Uraraka-san!" Izuku Midoriya answered her, ignoring Iida and waving.

"Watcha writing?" She asked, pointing to the notebook he'd just been scribbling in.

"O-oh. Just my normal hero notes." He answered, scratching the back of his head.

"Which hero are you writing about?" She asked curiously. Midoriya instantly started sweating and muttering.

"U-um, well I was just-" but before he could come up with an excuse for writing about Uraraka and her quirk in his notebook, there was a loud crack, like a huge bone snapping. It rang through the classroom and echoed off the walls, but nobody could quite make out where it came from. The students flinched at the unexpected noise, while others, including one spiky haired explosion boy, instantly stood up in a fighting stance.

"What was that?" Mina asked nobody in particular, looking alarmed.

"I don't know." Kirishima answered.

"Sorry about that." An unknown voice said. "There's always this big noise when I teleport."

"Who the hell are you?!" Bakugo yelled, looking around for the source of the voice that was coming from nowhere.

"Jeez can you not yell for a second? It's becoming kinda old. I mean, I know you have to stick to your character type, but it's getting ridiculous."

"Are you a villain?" Midoriya looked weary but determined to protect his classmates if anything were to happen.

Perfect. She thought. Just as I expected.

"No, I'm not a villain." The voice answered. "I'm something more. That might sound a bit ominous but let me explain."

"I don't want to hear anything from you disembodied voice! Just tell me who you are!" Bakugo once again screamed.

"This could be someone's quirk." Tokoyami proposed, earning nods of agreement from his classmates.

The voice seemed a bit overwhelmed by their theories. "N-no it's not my quirk. It's- okay look. I need to bring you to the theatre already. I'll explain everything there in front of everyone."

"Like hell I'm just gonna let you take-" but Bakugo was cut off by the sound of someone snapping their fingers loudly, and there was a huge boom, but it wasn't from him (surprisingly). All of the students suddenly felt the sensation of being weightless, then all at once they fell.

"Ouch!"

"Get off me!"

"Who's kicking me?!"

"Stay away from me extras!"