Universe 6: Meme Break!

(Edited)

🚨WARNING! SEASON 4 SPOILERS AHEAD! I WARNED YOU! CONTINUE AT YOUR OWN RISK!🚨

"Okay so this one is going to be funny. It doesn't have any video, just an assortment of images." Maze explained.

"So we finally get a break after all of that depressing stuff." Inko said, holding her heart.

"Yeah but that doesn't mean that  more won't come up later." Maze laughed ominously.

"Excuse me?"

"First meme!"

"Oh my God." Midoriya said, holding his head.

"Did you do that on purpose Yaomomo?!" Kiri asked, also looking shooketh.

Momo just shrugged, not really knowing herself.

"This is odd but I see the resemblance." Shouto said.

"Where am I?" Iida said, a little sad.

"I don't know but trust me, you'll come up later. You're just so-so... Memeable!" Maze said, making Iida even more confused.

"It's good to see our students following in our footsteps." Mic said, looking at the picture of Midoriya.

"Why were you guys dressed like that is the first place?" Uraraka asked while laughing.

"Oh." Midoriyas face darkened, remembering the circumstances. "That was the when we went to save Kacchan at Kamino ward."

"We had to wear disguises so nobody would recognize us." Kirishima added.

"Never do anything like that again you guys." Aizawa reminded them.

"Right!" The five people said.

The mood of the room instantly went down the gutter. Maze sweated nervously.

"O-okay. Let's move on."

All Might started laughing nervously

"Yeah All Might! I almost couldn't fix Midoriyas back after your fight with him!" Recovery Girl said, glaring at him.