POPSTAR; harry styles

Door moodycowbaby

Remember when we went on tour together and fell in love, and then we wrote a song about it. Thats the life o... Meer

Cast List
{1}
{2}
{3]
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8]
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}
{43}
{44}
{45}
{46}
{47}
{48}
{50}
{51}
{52}
Thank You :)

{49}

6.9K 125 36
Door moodycowbaby

"I love you."

I felt my breathing stop completely at what Harry had said. I couldn't believe what he had just said. I probably looked stupid as I knew my jaw was to the floor.

Am I imagining shit?

As I continued to stare at Harry like he had lost his mind, his serious expression started to turn into a happy one, as he lips quirk up to his usual smirk. I tried my hardest to say something but whenever I would try nothing would come out.

I never thought he would say something like that. If this was only a year ago I knew I would have had a different reaction, because I fell in love with Harry super quickly. I didn't know how I felt for Harry to that extent anymore.

I knew I didn't love them, right?

I knew I use to, for fucks sake I would have done anything for him back them, but now it is different. Even if he has made it very clear that he wants to be with me, I cannot help the trust issues that flow through my body when I am with him.

I still continued to stare up at him with the same dumfounded look, which caused Harry to reach his palm to my cheek and pull me into him. He molded his lips against mine, which I couldn't argue against.

Harry pulled away slightly and whispered against my lips, "Like I said, you don't have to say it back. I don't expect you too, I just want you to know how serious I am about you." My heart clenched for what seems like the millionth time tonight, as I took in his words.

At this point, I was breathing heavily and I was completely exhausted. Harry chuckled lightly at me before bringing me back down to his chest and letting me nuzzle myself against his neck.

He gave damn good cuddles.

"Sleep baby, I know your exhausted," he whispered against my hair, before he gave me a quick kiss where his lips rested. As I cuddled up to Harry, my body was starting to feel so relaxed, even if my brain wasn't there yet. As relaxed as I was, I couldn't stop myself from overthinking those three words Harry had said to me.

All I want to do is let my guard down completely. I had let down so many layers of myself to Harry without even realizing, but I didn't know if I could give him every part of me. I couldn't turn off the part it my brain telling me, 'He hasn't changed or he is going to break your heart all over again.'

I was scared.

No, I was terrified.

As my brain kept turning, I felt Harry rest his cheek against the top of my head once again, but he started to sing softly.

"Walk in your rainbow paradise

Strawberry lipstick state of mind

I get so lost inside your eyes

Would you believe it?"

At the sound of his peaceful voice I started to feel my eyes droop. His voice was the only think I could hear in the silent room. I immediately recognized the song of his own and as tired as I was, I couldn't help myself from chuckling softly at the choice of song.

He does always joke that he is a narcissist.

As much as he jokes that he is, I know he isn't. He never has been. Even through all of his mistakes, he cares so much for his loved ones. He would walk through fire for them, no pun intended. He loves his family more than anyone or anything in the world, he would do anything for them. He cares so much for people, even the ones he doesn't know. I have never met a man, who cares for his fans as much as he does.

As Harry continued to hum, I felt my eyes close and I knew I was about to be out cold. The last thing I heard before I fell into a peaceful sleep was Harrys beautiful voice echoing throughout the room.

"You don't have to say you love me

You don't have to say nothing

You don't have to say you're mine."

***

"Sunflower, hey get up." I groaned loudly as I reached for a pillow to throw over my head dramatically at the sound of someone trying to wake me up from my slumber.

I heard a deep chuckle, that I automatically recognized as the man who had sung me to sleep like a baby. I couldn't help the small smile that crossed over my face, as I continued to pretend to sleep.

I heard a dramatic huff before I felt Harry reach for my blanket and pull it off me, so I could feel the cold air. I wined loudly, before pulling my legs against my body to generate some body heat.

"Get up! I have a surprise for you." At the words that came out of Harrys mouth, my interest immediately picked up. I pulled the pillow off my head, before looking up at Harry to see him smiling softy down at me, as he stood above me at the side of the bed.

I giggled slightly at him, which caused him to smile fully at my childish tactics. I was about to make a cheeky comment, but I was immediately pulled out of the comfortable bed and thrown over Harrys shoulders.

I laughed loudly as I smacked against Harrys back. "Harry put me down!" I continued to smack against Harrys back, as he laughed along with me. When I was finally put down, I looked around me to see we had made its way into the living room.

I leaned against the couch and crossed my arms against my chest before pulling a cheeky smile and asking, "Whats my surprise?" I probably looked super childish, as I stood in front of Harry, while thinking of what the surprise could be.

Harry gave me another one of his usual smirks as shrugged, before speaking in a teasing voice, "I don't know, you gotta let me take you first." I couldn't help the grin that overtook my face, as I stood from the couch and hopped right in front of him. "Ok, lets go then!" I couldn't hide the happiness that was laced in my voice as I started to walk towards the front door.

What? I loved surprises.

I heard Harry chuckle at me, before I felt his presence behind me. He moved his hand down to my own and laced his fingers between mine, before pulling me with him to the front door. I felt the blush on my cheeks at the contact. My body always seemed to react to Harrys whenever they touched each other.

Harry led us outside to his car and walked over to the drivers side, while I moved into the passengers. I started to wonder where we were going. As I continued to think of all the possibilities, Harry pulled my hand towards his lips and kissed it lightly. All my thoughts were erased immediately at the small action, as I felt my cheeks get even hotter.

The rest of the drive was filled with silence except for music that played throughout the car. Through the entire car ride, I couldn't keep my eyes away from Harry. I knew he could probably feel the intense stare, but he never let it known.

I couldn't help it, he was just so pretty.

I didn't even notice we had finally made it to the destination, until Harry had stopped the car and immediately got out, before running over to the passangers side to open the door for me. He playfully bowed as he reached for my hand to assist me out of the car. I laughed softly at him before comically playing along and replying, "Thank you my servant." Harry laughed at me, before closing the car door and dragging me towards the destination.

I immediately knew where we were, when I heard the peaceful and crashing sound of the waves. I beamed at the thought of going to the beach. I always loved going to the beach when I was younger. It had become a family tradition, before my mom passed and my dad intentionally ignored my presence.

As soon as I saw ocean crashing along the sand, I pulled Harry along as I ran towards the ocean. I could hear Harrys laughs at my excitement. The beach looked so beautiful as the light from the moon reflected on the water.

I always loved coming to the beach at night, cause usually it was less crowded and more peaceful. I finally stopped running, as I felt the water splash over my toes. I couldn't stop the enormous smile that was present on my lips, I was so happy.

I looked over my shoulder to see Harry behind me looking up at the night sky. I looked up as well to see the dozens of stars that were present in the sky.

It was beautiful.

I was pulled out of my trance, as I felt Harry slide his fingers against my waist. I immediately relaxed against Harrys body.

This was what I loved.

I loved the feeling of Harrys body heat against my own as the wind blew through my long hair. I loved the feeling of happiness beaming off both of our bodies, as we enjoyed the peaceful time without all the craziness that surrounded us daily. I loved feeling like I could do anything with Harry without feeling stupid and overthinking everything.

I never really thought things through when I was with Harry. I just did.

A prime example of that was when I pulled away from Harry and cheeky smiled up at Harry. Harrys brows crushed together at the sight of me slowly walking backwards towards the ocean. Harry finally got the idea that was flowing throughout my body, as soon as I reached down and pulled my shirt over my head.

Harrys eyes immediately widen at my actions, but I couldn't get rid of the massive smile on my face as I whispered, "Ever gone skinning dipping?"

Harrys confused expression immediately switched to a prominent smirk, before he pulled off his own shirt, so I could fawn over his abs and tattoos that I loved to trace over with my fingers.

When we were fully nude, I couldn't help the childish laugh that came from my body, as I ran towards the ocean and submerged myself into the cold water. Harry quickly followed behind me and reached for my waist to pull me towards him.

I laughed at him, before splashing him, which caused him to jerk his head in the other direction. His cheeky smile then turned into a devious one, before he launched himself at me to pull me under with him.

I don't know where this sudden burst of energy came from, but I was enjoying it as I playfully splashed Harry back. I'm surprised that I suggested suck an activity, as I have personally never thought of skinny dipping in the ocean, but I am glad I did.

I was having a blast with Harry.

The smile was becoming bigger as the night passed. After the cold water was starting to affect us both, we finally decided to get out and relax together on the sand.

We dressed back into our clothes, which were now covered in water and sand. I had sand everywhere.

I probably had sand in my butt, but I couldn't give a shit as I snuggled against Harry and looked up at the bright stars in the night sky.

Me and Harry had been sitting in silence for the last ten minutes after a childish debate of whether we had heard yanny or laurel, after I found out Harry didn't know about the recording that caused a divide in the internet not too long ago.

I could hear Harrys heart beating hastily, as I laid against him. This was what I loved so much. I have never felt so in peace. My brain wasn't overthinking anything and my body was relaxed.

The silence was interrupted by Harry whispering softly against my ear, "I love you." My eyes closed at the words and I hummed softly. I couldn't deny the happiness that spread through my body as he said it.

I wasn't scared anymore like the first time he had said it.

After tonight, I realized how much Harry helps me. It was like he knew going to the beach would help my stress and it did. It was obvious Harry knew so much about me, even the things I wouldn't think he would know.

There were so many different things flowing throughout my head, but after tonight I did figure out one thing.

I never stopped loving him. As much as I tried to convince myself that I didn't, it was a lousy lie, because as I was snuggled against Harry, all I could feel was the love bouncing off me at the man behind me.

I loved Harry.

I couldn't deny it any longer, but instead of saying to him I turned around and pulled Harrys lips to my own.

I have finally figured out my feelings for him, but I knew I couldn't tell him yet. I wasn't ready. I wanted to make it special when I told him.

I wanted him to feel the love I had for him just like I feel the love he has for me.

It needs to be perfect when I tell him.

7.2 million likes/39,765 comments

{sydeny.cross} still arguing over yanny or laurel even after 2018

fanaccount- yanny duh

sydneyfan- photo looks like it is right off of pinterest it's so good

harryfan- please say that is harry

kathrine.scott- come home

hater- ugly feet

selenagomez- isn't this cute

liampayne- hope you are keeping him happy

39,758 more comments...

________________________________________________________________________________

Well isn't that cute!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter are staying safe like always!

TREAT PEOPLE WITH KINDESS!

-Lexie xx

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

37.4K 723 78
"Do you feel safe with him?" the question seemed silly; in my head I had immediately laughed at it because it was so absurd. How could I not feel saf...
2.3K 96 18
True love isn't found, it's built. Too bad we didn't build ours strong enough
703K 13.9K 66
'The arena was huge. I mean, I knew this girl was famous, but this is as big as the stadiums I would play in during my One Direction days, and those...
4.8K 140 22
***sequel to starbucks*** where do broken hearts go?