Possessive and Mine?

By MeMyselfAndI123

Cassie Sims has gone through a lot in her seventeen years. After the death of her father, her mother's mate... More

Chapter 1-Comfort
Chapter 2-Packing and Depression
Chapter 3-Hospitals, Tears, Apologies, and NEEDLES
Chapter 4-Moving, Tree Diving, and... Oh Crap
Chapter 5-New People and More Depression
Chapter 6-Meeting the Alpha and... Frolic
Chapter 7-My Perverted Yet Sweet and Smexy Mate
Chapter 8- Rogues and More Tears
Chapter 9-My Mate, Heart, and Soul
Chapter 10-She's Running and He's Following
Chapter 11-Damn Rogues
Chapter 12-Harsh and Unkown
Chapter 13- Unexpected
Chapter 14- Home
Chapter 15- Planning
Chapter 16- Taken
Chapter 17- Him
Chapter 18- Husband?!
Chapter 19- In the Dark
Chapter 20- Reunited
Chapter 21- Long Ride
Chapter 22- Damien's POV
Chapter 23- Sneaky Mate
For All of You Who Have Asked...
Chapter 24- Memories
Chapter 25- On the Plane
Chapter 26- Arrival
Chapter 27- The Warehouse
Chapter 28- This Bitch is Gonna Die
Chapter 29- Luna
Chapter 30- Guilt
Chapter 31- Mated
Chapter 33- Misery
Long Time No See, Huh?
Epilogue

Chapter 32- Peaceful

12K 384 28
By MeMyselfAndI123

5-17-15

I hope you guys enjoy, and I'm really sorry for the wait!

——————————————————————————————————————————————

My eyes shot open when I heard someone knocking on the door.

"Alpha Damien? Are you awake?" Damien groaned from beside me and I glanced over at him before looking at the clock and gasping.

Holy shit! It's already ten in the morning!

Throwing the covers off of myself, I scrambled out of bed and ran across the room. I quickly found some jeans and a black t-shirt before rushing into the bathroom and closing the door behind me. I don't want to lock it in case Damien wants to come in here and wash up as well.

My thoughts instantly went to last night and my cheeks grew bright red. I turned on the water and brushed my hair while I waited for it to warm up. I don't like taking showers when my hair is tangled. It just bothers me for some strange reason.

Hopping into the shower, I grabbed the shampoo and started washing my hair. I heard Damien talking to the person at the door and telling them that he'll be out in about ten minutes or so. Once I was done I quickly dried off and got dressed, brushing my teeth as well before basically sprinting back into the bedroom. I almost ran into Damien and he caught me around the waist, pulling me in close and smiling down at me. I returned the smile and leaned up to give him a quick peck on the lips.

"What's the rush Cassie?" He asked.

"I want to go see if Mom is awake, and I wanted to go for a run as well." He pulled me into a gentle hug and nuzzled my neck, kissing it lightly before releasing me.

"Alright sweetheart. I have some stuff to attend to, and it might take a while. If you're going on a run then please tell me and another pack member before you go. That way if anything were to happen there would be someone ready to come and help right away.

I nodded and gave him another smile before leaving the room and rushing through the house to Mom's room. I walked inside and saw David sitting in a chair beside the bed. Then I looked over and saw Mom. My eyes widened and a huge smile spread across my face when I saw that she's awake.

"Mom!" I ran over and hugged her, being careful of her injuries. They're almost completely healed now, but I don't want to accidentally hurt her.

"Hi baby. Are you okay?" I pulled back and looked into her eyes, both of us smiling at each other.

"I'm fine, but I should be asking you that! Has the pack doctor been in to see you yet? How are you feeling?" She chuckled quietly and brushed some hair behind my ear.

"Yes, sweetheart. She's already seen me and she said that I should be all healed in no time. I feel a bit weak, but other than that I feel completely normal. I would like to get out of this bed and stretch my legs though. My wolf is getting a bit antsy and she wants to go on a run."

"I was planning on going a bit later today. If the doctor says it's alright then maybe we can all three go? Then when we get back I'm sure that Damien will want to talk to you. He's a bit busy right now though." I looked over at David and saw him grinning at us, clearly happy that we're all three together again. I am as well. Just then my stomach decided that it was a great time to growl at me, and I sighed.

"I guess I should go get something to eat really quick. Do you guys want anything?" Mom sat up slightly and pushed the covers off of herself, slowly starting to scoot to the edge of the bed. David and I quickly went over to help her.

"Actually, I'm going to go down there with you. Like I said, I need to get up and stretch my legs."

"Are you alright to walk right now?" I asked worridly. David smiled and nodded at me.

"Yeah. The doc said that Mom can get up and walk around as long as she has someone to help her and she's being careful." We helped her up and she was only slightly wobbly. That quickly passed, and then we made our way out of the room and down to the kitchen.

We passed a few pack members on the way, and most of them smiled, waved, and said hello. Some of them fixed me with angry glares, which made my temper flare and Annabelle started growling loudly in my head. Before it wouldn't have bothered me, but now that Damien and I have completed the mating process my inner Luna is starting to come out.

Once we got into the kitchen we helped Mom sit at the table while we got some food ready. We brought it all over to the table and then sat down, beginning to eat. None of us brought up what happened with Mom being kidnapped. It's not a pleasant topic, and none of us want to think about it right now. We just want to have our moment of happiness. There's no doubt in my mind that Damien or someone else is going to want to ask Mom some questions, but until then we're going to avoid talking about it.

After we were done eating I took all of the dishes and put them in the dishwasher while David and Mom got up from the table.

"So what about that run that we talked about?" Mom asked, smiling gently at both of us.

"Yeah, we can do that now if you want. Just let me get the pack doctor down here really quick to check on you and make sure that it's alright for you to shift."

Once it was confirmed that we could go, we all went out to the woods and shifted.

         Hey Damien?

Yes, love?

I'm going for a run. David and Mom are with me. We'll probably be gone for an hour or so.

Alright. Just please be careful.

I will. I love you.

I love you too Cassie

.............

Damien's POV

        I love you too Cassie.

I ran a hand through my hair and closed my eyes for a second to calm myself down. My wolf and I are a bit tense right now. I know that Cassie isn't going to leave me, but the thought of her being away from me makes me extremely nervous. I can't quite snap out of the mindset that she could leave me at any time. I trust her though, so I'm not going to try and stop her from doing what she wants. She has every right to go on a run whenever she wants.

"Damien?" I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Jeremy say my name.

"Right. Sorry." My beta gave me a knowing smirk, so I playfully glared at him.

"What?"

"I'm assuming that a certain mate of yours was distracting you? I would say that, from the smell of you and the way you walked in here with a shit-eating grin on your face, you two got a bit busy last night?" I rolled my eyes and reached out, smacking him upside the head.

"Get your head out of the gutter and focus, you nosey idiot."

"Mmhm. That's what I thought."

I chuckled and shook my head at him. "Yes, you're a real clever one, aren't you?" I asked sarcastically. Jeremy just smirked and continued shuffling through the papers in front of us.

............

Cassie's POV

I stopped running once we came to a stream and trotted over to get a drink. David and Mom came over to drink as well. Then we all plopped down to rest for a while.

        How long do you think we've been running?  David asked. I shrugged and rolled onto my side in the cool grass, panting and closing my eyes.

       Probably thirty minutes or so. It's really nice though. Annabelle was itching to get out for a while, so she's a lot happier now.

I'd say she was happy last night as well. Could you two have been any louder?  David shuddered and I could hear the disgust in his voice. I know that if I were in human form right now my face would be as red as a tomato.

        Shut up David. God, why did you even have to bring that up?  He snorted and rolled his big eyes, flopping over onto his side as well.

        You literally kept everyone awake all freaking night. Next time could you two please go to a different state or something so we don't have to hear you? The last thing I want to hear is my little sister doing the nasty. My ears and mind will be scarred for the rest of my life.

         I growled quietly as I grumbled at him. Drama queen.

Mom sighed and then laughed at us, shaking her head. You two are such handful, but I love you anyway.

Love you too Mom. We both said at the same time.

The three of us stayed in the little clearing for a while, just enjoying the sunshine and sounds of nature. This is why I love going on runs so much. They're so peaceful and refreshing.

After probably another twenty minutes or so I got up and shook out my fur.

 We should probably get going if you guys want to run anymore. I told Damien that we would be gone for about an hour.

David got up as well and huffed at me, trotting over to the stream to get another drink. I flicked my tail at him and managed to smack the side of his face as he passed, letting out a throaty chuckle. Mom laughed as well and then we were off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

761K 17.6K 47
Mia is a sassy girl and a werewolf with an honest heart and, she lives with her father and her older brother, her father is the beta of her pack, Sil...
746K 21.7K 40
Opposites attract. Everyone has heard this phrase at least once in their lives. Well, what if the person you're meant to be with is truly the opposit...
110K 4.2K 30
keaton is adopted by his big sister Luna cassie and her mate alpha kane. there father jude white was abusive towards them but mainly luna cassie as s...
476K 14.7K 24
Mia Ross has been running since she was 13. Now 17, with her 19 year old brother, she is still running. From whoever killed her parents along with he...