When Destiny Plays Its Game |...

By its_sanjh

What is Destiny? Does something like destiny exists in 21 century? When life has turn all modern. Where peop... More

When Destiny Plays Its Game
~{PART 1}~
~{PART 2}~
~{PART 3}~
~{PART 4}~
~{PART 5}~
~{PART 6}~
~{PART 7}~
~{PART 8}~
~{PART 9}~
~{PART 10}~
~{PART 11}~
~{PART 12}~
~{PART 13}~
~{PART 14}~
~{PART 15}~
~{PART 16}~
~{PART 17}~
~{PART 18}~
~{PART 19}~
~{PART 20}~
~{PART 21}~
~{PART 22}~
~{PART 23}~
~{PART 24}~
NOTE
~{PART 25}~
~{PART 26}~
~{PART 27}~
~{PART 28}~
~{PART 29}~
~{PART 30}~
~{PART 31}~
~{PART 32}~
~{PART 33}~
~{PART 34}~
~{PART 35}~
~{PART 36}~
~{PART 37}~
~{PART 38}~
~{PART 39}~
~{PART 40}~
~{PART 41}~
~{PART 42}~
~{PART 43}~
~{PART 44}~
~{PART 45}~
~{PART 46}~
~{PART 47}~
~{PART 48}~
~{PART 49}~
~{PART 50}~
~{PART 51}~
~{PART 52}~
~{PART 53}~
~{PART 54}~
~{PART 56}~
~{PART 57}~
~{PART 58}~
~{PART 59}~
~{PART 60}~
The New Book

~{PART 55}~

4.7K 583 337
By its_sanjh

She didn't forget it! She does remember their things. She does! That happiness he is witnessing on realizing it.

He has being fully enjoying his breakfast from her hand when Siddharth cell rings, he rolls his eyes knowing who the person is. Having an annoying face, he receives the call. Putting it on speaker as he is in full mood to give him a class. 

"Will you behave patiently for a change?" Siddharth exasperate. As he is thinking that it is Asim who is troubling him, from morning he has call him nineth time to know about Shehnaaz whereabouts.

"For a change will you look at the caller Id and then outburst your frustration." Comes a annoying voice from the other side, as recognition hits him. He looks at the Id only to get  embrassed. Again voice comes from the cell "I am dadu," this time turning stern. 

Shehnaaz can't help but laughs out loud seeing Siddharth having that guilty, apologetic face. How cute he is looking in it!

Siddharth gets fully lost in her that melodious laugh, his heart glowing with happiness. That laugh, finally he is getting his moti, bit by bit back. Finally she is laughing after that incident.

On the other side dadu too goes all quiet on listening to her laugh. He is happy to know that she is fine. That laugh indicates that she is healing but suddenly that laugh turn into small sobs and within no second she is burst into tears, crying out loud.

Siddharth is just shock to react, a moment ago she has being laughing. He is not understanding how to console her. He shifts his chair in such a manner that he can face her. Siddharth cups her cheeks, making her to look at him with that tearful eyes.

"I am not cruel, I really cared about him Siddharth. Why does he think that my care and love was fake? Do you thinks the same? Was I responsible for his that condition? Was me reason of my parents meeting with that accident?" She is asking out  those questions which has again find their place in her brain. After coming cross of this claims once again but  this time unfortunately by her own brother.

Siddharth nodes in negative manner how much does Shehbaaz betrayer is hurting her. She is not able to even laugh or smile properly, what has her brother done to her. Siddharth tries to handle himself, he can't turn weak seeing her tears.

"Baby you're not at fault. You know that accident was planned by your uncle and aunt than how you can be blame for it? They had done it to safe themselves in future putting all blames on you. Shehbaaz don't even know about it, that's the reason he is blaming you. You're not at my fault meri jaan." He brushes off those tears, slowly holding her through her waist and making her to sit on his lap.

She is still sobbing in his arms, hiding her face in crook of his neck. Her hands wrap around his neck. His one hand caressing her hair while the other rubbing her waist. Him whispering soothing words in her ears, to give her comfort, peace.

"Baby you stop crying, it will affect your health. From yesterday you have being crying jaan." She is now having hiccups due to her continuous crying. Siddharth tries to look at her face but she is not letting him to, she just want to be in his arms as that gives her peace, the feeling of belonging, the feeling that she is worthy. She is not curse but a princess, his princess.

Jaise Koi Kinaara
Deta Ho Sahaara
Mujhe Wo Mila Kisi Mod Par

"Jaan please!" He requests her again but she remains persist, "Jaan you're having hiccups just have some water, please." He again pleads him finally Shehnaaz looks at him, that eyes has swell up, that brightness no longer existing in it which he has seen when she has enter into the kitchen. She is wiping off her nose with a cute pout on her face, how does she manage to look cute as well as devastate at the same time.

He is not getting whether he should adore her cuteness or to despondence seeing her pain. He takes the glass of water on the table making her to drink it. She does it staring back into his eyes which contain pain for her, which contain concern for her, which contain helplessness of knowing that he can't do anything to erase her that pain out. Why does he loves her so much? How did she turn so lucky?

Making her finish the glass, he wipes off her face. Brushing off that droplets of water on her lips. She again goes to hide her face, in crook of his neck pressing a kiss over there. Siddharth too plants a kiss on her cheeks.

He glance at the phone only to see dadu's call hang long back. Tightening his grip around her and holding her close to himself.

//

Vikas and Asim takes her for shopping though she has being denying for it but they are too stubborn to let her go easily. So having no other option she agrees to go along with them.

Siddharth being his self make faces on mentioning shopping. Shopping and him don't go together, he tells them to carry on with their plans. Though he wants to keep Shehnaaz back as there still lays a fear deep down his heart that someone will try to again harm her but at the same time he knows that she need an escape from the happening. She needs to get back to her normal life and this can be the only way out. Letting her free, to overcome her own pain, on her own pace.

After all she already have two bodyguard around but you can't trust them too. They have turn careless many times but he does trust them as he knows that what value she holds in both of their life.

"This shorts will really suit Siddharth  don't you think so?" Shehnaaz asks finally liking one clothes after an hour.

"Sana don't you think that we came here to shop for you not for bro." Asim says in a sarcastic manner.

"And don't you think that your not Sid to talk in that manner." Mocks Vikas making Shehnaaz to giggle and he gives hi-fi to her and then showing tongue to Asim.

"I am missing you bro." Cries out Asim seeing them teaming against him.

Shehnaaz laughs out seeing it, Vikas and Asim grins at each other. Finally their motive is successful, she is again being herself. That happiness only last for a time being as soon Shehnaaz face turns pale seeing a view some distance away.

Both look at the same direction to find a person sitting on a wheelchair, he has same features of that of Shehbaaz. A girl comes towards him, showcasing some clothes to him. With in no second Shehnaaz moves from there and soon Asim and Vikas follows her.

With that incident Shehnaaz has turn all gloomy self once again. Seeing her like that Vikas and Asim too give up and they turn to leave.

They soon reach Siddharth's flat, as they knock on the door. The staff Meera opens it up and allows them in. She smiles seeing at Shehnaaz as she is meeting her after many months. Shehnaaz fakes her smile and moves in, her eyes searching for only person who can again make her feel at peace. Who can heal her all pain, and cure her with all his love and care.

Vikas speaks on her behalf, "Where is Siddharth?"

"In his room, he has request not to disturb him as he is busy." Meera informs them, not wanting to again be prey of Siddharth anger. She has witness it well before.

"Those orders don't hold value when it comes to Shehnaaz." Chuckles Asim seeing Meera's fear stricken face.

With that three of them moves towards his room. Being eager to know what is the important thing he is doing, that warning not to disturb him has build them more curious to know about it.

The moment Shehnaaz enters inside the room, she witness a the entire room is dark but there is something shading it's light to it. She graze at the ceiling only to admire it with awe. Those beautiful star sticker put out there, making her feel that she is really grazing at star. He remembers that too!

##

Shehnaaz is sleeping in the room her side lamp being on.

"Shehnaaz off it!" Shouts of Siddharth in annoying tone. "I am not getting sleep." Covering his eyes with pillow, he is one out of those who don't get sleep if there is any source of light in the  room or any source of noise present over there.

"Siddharthhhh.... What if ghost or any evil spirit comes and haunts me in sleep. I can't sleep in darkness you know that. Even in childhood I used to hug myself in fear and sleep, please don't force me to off the light." She is sounding frightened.

Siddharth turns and look at her face only to find his baby so scared. He glance at her and then extend his hand, making her to first look at him with a questioning graze and soon to shift towards him. Placing her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes.  His hand one cupping her face with patting it slightly as if making her to sleep, another one slowly caressing her hair. She soon drifts into sleep and Siddharth offs the side lamp, soon himself landing into deep slumber.

###

Shehnaaz sight goes on Siddharth who is standing there with a nervous graze. She is admiring him with love and only love. He has done it to erase that fear out of her heart, to make that room shine even in darkness, the way he is attempting to shine her life. 

Koi Raat Ka Taara
Karta Ho Ujaala
Waise Hi Roshan Kare Woh Shehar

"Wow! This is so beautiful!" Vikas is totally astonish to view something like this. The biggest shock is Siddharth doing it.

"And the biggest part is bro did this for Sana, how romantic." In full teasing mode.

It is that moment that Siddharth notice that Shehnaaz is not all alone but along with her Vikas and Asim too has enter in. Now he has to tolerate this teasing session for weeks now, why didn't Meera stop them? This Meera is ever going to take her job seriously? Rolling his eyes at that thought.

"Seems like someone is not happy seeing us here." Vikas says jumping on the bed.

"Is that so bro?" Raising a brow with a mischievous smile, Asim follows Vikas on the bed.

"Don't you both know that you should not enter in a bedroom without  taking a  permission?" Giving them a stern look.

"We always entered like this in your room. You can tell if something is change now and we are not allowed like before?" That teasing look eyeing both Siddharth and Shehnaaz making them to blush under his graze.

"There is nothing like that idiot!" Screams out Siddharth, throwing the first thing coming in his hand. Which turn out to be alarm clock.

"Fuck that hurts man!" Curses out Vikas rubbing his forehead where that clock has hit.

Asim chuckles, "that's the reason I don't tease him." Giving Vikas 'I am smart' look.

//

Soon Asim and Vikas leaves them, Shehnaaz is standing there being all quiet. This silence of hers is deep down killing him now. He is trying hard to maintain his patience but he entirely losing it. Seeing her breaking from inside.

She is trying hard to hold her tears back, seeing him she really can't hold herself. She knows how much he is hurt, seeing her in such state. He is doing every single thing to make her happy, to make her move on but she is not able to.

She has never being a person to hold herself back, in her life she always let go things. She has always took things as they came, never regretted nor worried about it outcomes but today she is finding it hard to move on. Today it feels that her life has took a halt  she can't go on with it. It feels at if she has lose a part of herself.

With that thoughts developing in her brain and heart, she makes her way inside the washroom. She wants to let go off this feeling and the only way out is in form of tears. She close the washroom door behind her but don't bother to lock it out.

She moves towards the shower, switching in on. She let's those cold water flow down her body, she wants to drown down in that water. Want to flow freely like those water flowing down her body, this water is capable of doing that thing which she can't. Hiding her tears.

That blur vision due to that water makes her remember about that waterfall incident. The first step Siddharth has took towards her, the moment he shared his past with her. The way they has being jumping in that water fall, he having that smile while adoring her. And how can she forget about that concern and worry occupying his face on seeing her getting unconscious.

Soon her thought drifts to the way Dey has being dipping into the water. That tattoo she has notice that day, the reason she always got asthma attack on seeing it. She then remembers that Shehbaaz words.

"I didn't knew that I hate you until that moment."

"Day by day my condition was improving but at the same time hate for you too."

Those voice echoes in her ears, making her to shut her ears in frustration with both her hands. She slowly drags herself on the floor, still under the shower. Hugging her knees to herself while hiding her face there. Trying to hide from every single thing that makes her remember him because that is giving her just pain.

Siddharth knocks the washroom door twice or thrice but doesn't get any response from the other side. He finally opens the door and get in being anxious regarding Shehnaaz. The moment he gets in, he sees his moti drenching in the shower.

He takes baby step towards her, trying hard to be strong even after seeing her in such state. Never in his life, he is going to forgive that demon for giving her this much pain. He gets into his knees and slowly caress her hairs, himself too getting drench in water.

That touch makes to raise her head and look at him with that pale face. That water is hiding her tears well, only prof of her crying are her red and swell up eyes along with her sobs which she trying hard to control.

"Why are you punishing yourself like this jaan?" Helplessness in his voice, making her to feel guilty that she is reason of his this helplessness.

He slowly makes her stand holding through her shoulder, getting up himself. He is staring at her eyes with some deep emotions while she is staring back at him with innocence. Both drenching in the water, their face just inch apart. Siddharth erase the distance planting a kiss on her either eyes, making to raise her heartbeat.

Dard Mere Woh Bhula Hi Gayaa
Kuch Aisa Asar Huaa

They are sensing the warmness even when they are drenching in that cold water. Shehnaaz slowly opens her eyes upon calming herself down due to that mere peck of his. Only to find him staring her intensely. Not able to meet his graze she bends her head in slyness.

He smirk seeing it and puts his index finger under her chin, lifting it up so she can again meet his graze. This time finding a mischievous one. He takes his another hand near her forehead touching it sensationally making her to close her eyes. He moves his hand from forehead to her eyes and the moment it reach near her nose, he pulls it up.

Making Shehnaaz to gasp in pain and opens her eyes wide. She has least expected it. Siddharth laughs out loud seeing her appalling face. She glares him out and soon rubs her nose which is paining.

"Hayee tereko pata hai na nose mera favorite part hai face ka." (You know, right? That nose is my favorite part of my face.) In a complaining tone, still rubbing it off.

"I know!" Continuing with his laughing session. "Is it paining that much?" Getting concern, she nodes in cute manner. "I will pull it once again and you will forget about the before pain." He suggests making her to give horrible look, covering her nose with both her hand.

"No need!" Giving him a dangerous look, which makes him to laugh more louder.

"I have one more idea!" Here comes with one more plan, sounding like a baby. And splashing water on her face, also jumping in that shower making a rhythmic sounds due to him jumping in a rhythmic way.

Shehnaaz stare at him being amaze, how does he turn so smart? Glancing at Shehnaaz standing still, he holds her both hand in his. "Jump!" Ordering her.

She jumps but is not able to do the same rhythmic sounds as him. She makes a pout, "I am not able too." She gets sad making him to stare at him in awe.

"Look I will show you, first take one jump." He takes a jump, "than two at a time." Going with two, "than one." Again going for one, "now repeat it." He teaches her.

She tries it out while he helps her out with numbers. "One" taking a pause to let her complete it, "two" again a pause and "one" she giggles loudly on seeing that she did it.

"I did it!" That excitement as if she has win an Olympic medal. Siddharth smiles seeing her shining in happiness.

"Let's do it together" saying so she tightens her grip on his hand. "One two three, start!" They both jump together in rhythm. That sound echoes all around the washroom, the wall witnessing their laughter and giggles along with it.

Jeena Mujhe Phir Se Woh Sikha Raha

***

How is the part?

I hope you enjoyed it. *Finger cross* 

And what should I say, I am sobbing guys. Seeing the love you have shower on this book, 200k+ views! 18K+ votes and 8K+ comments. And do you know what's the amazing part is to witness the first vote as soon as I post it out. That makes me feel how eagerly you wait for the update. Dude! You people are the best thing I am blessed in this 2020, my most amazing part of this year. 

Thanks for reading, votes and comments. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 6.8K 45
In collaboration with @_Simran_N_ FATE A four lettered word with a deep meaning. Sometimes you just need to wait and watch what destiny has got for...
625 166 8
• An Eternity Of Love • .•☆ If you hear something that you haven't felt, it doesn't mean t...
68.5K 6.3K 36
Two people who love each other very much , what if on a random day one of them forgets the other...... Will they be able to hold on to love ? Will d...
15.5K 446 21
Many people come and go in our life but only few people meet unexpectedly and become our life and reason to breathe, Maybe that's how destiny works i...