I'm Inlove With My Stalker ||...

By rbyjn00

What if you have a girlfriend then suddenly she breaks up with you because of your sister... What if all the... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1: THE GAME IS ON
CHAPTER 2: THE START
CHAPTER 3: MOODY SEATMATE
CHAPTER 4: STEP 2
CHAPTER 5: NICKNAMES
CHAPTER 6: SAVIOR
CHAPTER 7: ITS ALL YOUR FAULT
CHAPTER 8: YOU'RE MY STALKER?!
CHAPTER 9: CAN YOU HELP ME?
CHAPTER 10: WE WILL HELP YOU
CHAPTER 11: MEET MY FRIENDS
CHAPTER 12: THE PLAN
CHAPTER 13: I'M BACK AND READY TO MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL
CHAPTER 14: YOU'RE ALL DEAD
CHAPTER 15: SPOTLIGHT
CHAPTER 16: IF YOU DON'T WANT THEN FINE
CHAPTER 17: I PITY YOU
CHAPTER 18: COUPLE'S PAGEANT
CHAPTER 19: PRACTICE
CHAPTER 20: A DAY BEFORE THE PAGEANT
CHAPTER 22: I WARNED YOU
CHAPTER 23: ROSÉ THE GREAT
CHAPTER 24: WHO ARE THEY?
CHAPTER 25: WHAT A GREAT DAY
CHAPTER 26: I'M NOT A LIAR
CHAPTER 27: LUCKY
CHAPTER 28: WHO ARRIVED?
CHAPTER 29: GROUP DATE?
CHAPTER 30: GROUP DATE
CHAPTER 31: MY DAY
CHAPTER 32: READY?
CHAPTER 33: JENNIE IS BACK
CHAPTER 34: NOW YOU KNOW THE FEELING
CHAPTER 35: PICTURES
CHAPTER 36: HURT
CHAPTER 37: SWEET
CHAPTER 38: THE DECISION
CHAPTER 39 - APOLOGIZE
EPILOGUE
NEW STORY
New Story!

CHAPTER 21: THE PAGEANT

8.4K 287 11
By rbyjn00

Jisoo's POV:

"Jisoo, you're beautiful! You and Rosé looks good together!"

"For sure you two will win!"

"You two are cute!"

That are the things I heard from the students who saw us.

And me? I just flashed them my one million dollar smile.

Me and Rosé will really win, that's for sure.

"Thank you girls." Rosé said to the girls.

Where is my dearest sister? I want to see her. I want see how will she get embarrass later. I'm sure there will no face that she will present after this pageant.

I'm sure she will be humiliated because her 'OODS' girlfriend. How am I sure that her girlfriend will attend later? And How am I sure that she will not bring other woman? Its just simple...

-FLASHBACK-

"Jisoo! What are we doing here inside the room of Jennie?!" Jeongyeon whispered to me.

I rolled my eyes at them. Just shut up, will you?

"Please? Don't say nonsense there and help me to find the phone of Jennie?!" I said to them irritatedly.

Because they keep on asking questions and keep on complaining.

"What will you do to the phone of Jennie?" Tyuzu ask.

"Just look for it! We need to find it before Jennie finish in taking a bath!" I whispered to them annoyingly.

They keep on complaining. If they started looking for it earlier, for sure we're already at the living room.

"I found it!" Tyuzu whispered while smiling and give the phone to me.

"Oh my! That the new model that just got released, right? If I'm not mistaken, that's really expensive." Jeongyeon said.

Well, I can't blame her. Even me, I'm jealous at the things that Jennie have.

"What now? What will you do in the phone of Jennie?" Tyuzu asked curiously.

I smirked at them. "Let's just say that we will just make sure that Jennie's girlfriend will attend in the pageant and my plan will not get ruined." I said smugly.

"What we will do?" Jeongyeon asked.

I immediately open the phone of Jennie because I'm scared that she will catch us.

Good, there's no password.

I go to the 'messages' and text Jennie's girlfriend, Lili? Ugly right? I'm sure that she's ugly to just like her name.

I am so excited for tomorrow!

From: Jennie

Lili, ne sure that you will go in the school tomorrow okay? You should attend. I changed my mind, if I really love you I will not get embarrass if you meet my classmates. So attend tomorrow okay? See you tomorrow, I love you <3

To: Lili

"You are really heartless girl. I'm sure she will attend tomorrow and Jennie will be humiliated." Tyuzu said while smirking.

After that we go outside of her room.

Get ready tomorrow Jennie. You're going to be humiliated, big time.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I smiled because of what I just remembered.

"Why you looked so happy today?" Rosé asked.

"None of your business. Is it bad to be happy?" I innocently asked her.

We are heading to the entrance gate. When a limo stopped infront of us.

"Wow! Who's inside that limo? They are really rich!"

The people whispers.

Wow! Who are the person inside that? When the door open suddenly and Jennie goes outside with a girl wearing mask.

"Oh my! That is Jennie right? She so beautiful! And they looked good together even her face is covered with a mask."

"But why her partner is wearing a mask?"

"I thought Jisoo said that Jennie's girlfriend is already old?"

"But look, just her complexion and posture it's so obvious that she is not old and looks like she's beautiful."

"Let's go to them and try to talk to Jennie's partner! I'm sure that she is beautiful."

I'm really pissed right now! But I'm sure that Jennie's girlfriend is 'OODS'!

Because a person that is low-life like her is impossible to found a girl that is better that Rosé. No! That can't be!

I look for a chance to talk to her.

When she entered the comfort room I immediately follow her.

I wait for her until she go out one in the cubicle. I am going to ruin her mood, just like how she ruined mine.

"Oh, Jisoo!" She said surprised.

"Jennie you here also! Are you nervous?" I said while smirking.

"Why will get nervous?" She asked confusingly.

"You're really great huh?" I suddenly said.

Jennie's POV:

"You're really great huh?" Jisoo said annoyingly.

My brow shot up. What is she talking about?

I'm already great long ago, you just knew it now?

"So that the people will not know that your girlfriend is an 'OODS', you ask her to wear mask? Huh, as if you can hide the truth just because of the mask." She said.

Ah, so that's what she meant? Yes, I ask Lili to wear mask.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said.

"Can you not pretend?" She said. "Is it your girlfriend is 'Old Opulent that will Die Soon'?!" She said accusingly.

I really don't know why, but it makes me really happy when she is getting annoyed.

"What are you saying? Are you not creeping out on what you are saying and spreading?" I said annoyingly to her.

"So, you're saying that your girlfriend is not an OODS?" She ask.

"Yup." I said popping the 'p'.

"How is it possible that you found a girl better than my Rosé?" She ask angrily.

I got surprised because of her shout, and even her gets surprised.

"Ah, you hate me that I found a girl better than Rosé? You are scared that I found a girl who's better that Rosé?" I said. "Did you not think that it's only fair that I found a girl better than your Rosé?" I ask.

"No, because the world has an order and the Universe has a law." She said.

I bet I looked a deer caught in the headlights after I heard what she said. What is she talking about?

"What?" I asked. What is the connection of the universe and order of the world on what we are talking about?

"Ah, I remember. I'm sorry I forgot that you are stupid." She said to me. "What I mean is, impossible that you found someone who is better than Rosé. The world has an order and the universe has a law that those who are homogenous will be together. Now, since you are a low-life, you will just be together to a low-life just like you. Do you understand?! It's impossible that you will found someone better than Rosé because I'm better than you!" She said.

"How can you say that to me?" I asked to her.

"Ohh, and one more advice. I'm Jisoo and you are Jennie, and don't ever dream that you will be at my level because that will not happen." She said and smiled. "I'll go now. Goodluck to you and to your 'OODS' girlfriend. But don't bring your hopes up, because Me and Rosé will win here!" She added.

I clenched my fist because of anger .

I tried to calm myself.

She's really getting into my nerves.

"Baby what's wrong?" Lili ask me when I returned in the backstage.

I shake my head. "Nothing and don't call me that." I said while frowning.

"What? I like to call you baby." She said.

"Why would you call me baby? I'm not a baby anymore."

"Nope, you're my baby. My princess." She said

I just pouted.

"Lili, the girls will ramp first and they you. So I don't have anything to do later just to watch you. Do your best okay?" I said. "We need to slap to Jisoo the world order and universal law that she is saying." I added.

A/N: Just what I said in the previous chapter that the couples pageant are just like an ordinary pageant that has male category and female category and Jennie is in female category while Lisa is in male category. Just to make it clear to you guys.

Lili looked confused but she just nodded. "Of course baby princess." She said. "Do your best too later okay? Don't be nervous, remember if you will fall I'll catch you."

The contest started and I ramped and introduced myself. Looks like my performance is good. After the girls done at ramping I immediately go at the backstage to go to Lili.

"Job well done my baby princess, you are so great earlier." She said to me and hugged me and kissed me at my forehead.

"Really? So I can be a model now?" I joked.

"Model? Even the super model cannot surpass you." She said.

"What a joker! Do your best okay? I did my best so you should do your best also." I said and she just nodded.

I go to the front of the stage and sit down to watch Lili.

"Oh my, Jennie! You are really great earlier! You looked like a super model earlier when you are ramping." Mom said to me.

"Thank you." I said while smiling.

"Mom, I'll just go to my family so the four of us will have bonding." I said in a sarcastic way.

She smiled on what I said. "Okay, I'm sure Jisoo is really excited to humiliate you."

"If you just heard what she is saying earlier in the comfort room. She's saying about world order and universal law. She looks crazy." I said while laughing and they looked confuse on what I said.

"She said, here in the world those who are homogeneous will be together, and since I'm just a 'low life', I can only be with a low life. And she also said that she is Jisoo and I am Jennie, and will not be on her level." I explained and Mom and Dad looks mad.

"Who said that I am her? And who said that I want to be in her level? My plan is to surpass her." I said while smiling and they smiled back at me.

"That's our girl." Dad praised me while patting my head. I may look like a dog but I still laugh.

After that I bid my goodbye and go to my family.

"Jennie! You're already here." Mommy said when she saw me.

They are with my classmates.

"I watched you girlfriend earlier. Her voice sounds beautiful! But why is she wearing a mask?" Jeongyeon ask.

"Just mind your own business, she wants to wear a mask." I said.

"So we will meet your mysterious girlfriend today?" Daddy said,

"Yes, and I'm excited that you will meet her. I am very excited." I said excitedly

"Jennie, she looks elegant huh? Limo? Maybe she can help us in our company?" Mommy said.

I'm right. They are nice because they need something.

"Jisoo is there, ask for the help of Rosé, she's so rich right Jisoo?" I said.

I got confused when she looked pale. Why?

"Y-yes! D-don't worry mommy and I will tell her." She said nervously? There's something fishy in here and I need to find out.

"Ladie and gentlemen! Are you ready for our handsome and beautiful contestants?" The MC asked.

The male contestants started to ramp. And when Rosé started to ramp the stadium is so loud.

Looks like my eardrum broke just right now, what now if Lili started to ramp?

After few minutes Lili got called to ramp in the stage. Like what I expected, it was chaotic. The whole stadium nearly shake because of the shouts.

Even she's wearing a mask, you cannot hide how beautiful Lili is. Plus she is so great at ramping.

Well, what will you expect in a model? Yup, Lili is also a model. But even like that, she practiced really well so that I will not be humiliate because of her. She said to me.

She's sweet right?

I was cut on what I am thinking when Lili stopped infront of me. She kneeled down and give me a bouquet of daisy.

I blushed. When I get it she immediately stood up and kissed me at my forehead.

After that she go back at the stage and continue in ramping.

"Jennie! Oh my! You're girlfriend is sweet!"

"She's so sweet!"

My classmates said.

"But why is she wearing a mask?" They ask.

"Her voice sounds beautiful! I might fall to her!" Jeongyeon said.

"Yes, I might also fall to her." Tyuzu said.

"Hey! What fall? What if I make your faces fall?!" I said to them annoyingly.

"Yiieee! You're jealous." Jeongyeon said while laughing.

"No! Of course not! Me? Jealous?" I said.

Why will I get jealous?

"Contestants be ready for your talent portion." The MC said after Lili is done in ramping. Yes, we are the last.

"Guys I'll go now. I'll just get ready." I said and go at the backstage,

From the backstage I watched what the other contestants do for the talent portion. And when I noticed that Lili always rubbing her face.

"Lili, are you okay in your mask?" I ask her.

"It's okay. I'll wear it whenever you want." She said.

"You can remove it now, don't mind them if they will know you." I said. I know she's struggling.

"No baby princess, I'll do it. I'll do everything for you." She said while smiling.

All the people here in the backstage looked at our direction. Looks like they heard what we are talking about.

Out of the blue, Jisoo suddenly go at our direction.

"Ohh, looks like your girlfriend really love you Jennie? Look, she doesn't like you to be humiliated, just let her." Jisoo said.

"You know, if you will just be like that get away infront of me!" I shouted at her.

She's really annoying.

This is her fault. I ask Lili to wear mask because of her.

I realize that even I am really angry at her, I don't want her to be humiliated infront of many people like what she is planning to me.

But Lili is struggling now. I know she is also annoyed because the people are talking about her. They are jumping into conclusions, they say that she just wants attention that's why she's wearing a mask.

I found out earlier that Jisoo spread that. I just calming myself.

"Oh, you're angry?" She said. "Why Jennie? You think you can beat me and Rosé because of that mask?" She added.

I bit my lip to avoid myself to pull her hair.

"Can you please just go? Just go!" I said while crying and Lili hugged me. I feel guilty on what I am doing to Lili.

Looks like Jisoo noticed that I am really angry thats why she go just what I just said.

When she go, I calm myself. I still need to go to the stage and sing.

Jisoo not go to me again. But she always looks at me smugly, like she is really sure that they will win.

That's why she looks really angry when me and Lili won. And they are just 1st Runner Up.

What now Jisoo?

I thought its already done but when we arrived at the backstage, Jisoo immediately go to us.

"I will not accept that I lose because of you!" She shouted angrily.

What now if you will not accept? Do we need your approval so that we can win?

She's crazy.

"What can you do, we are already the winner and you are just 1st Runner Up!" I said to annoy her.

"No... This can't be, they need to know the truth!" She said and smirked.

What are you planning again Jisoo?

———————————————
A/N: Hey guys! I'm sorry again for my grammatical errors... I'm not that good at english.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.1K 2.7K 26
Jennie is the most popular girl in school. Everyone thinks she has a perfect life, but she doesn't have. At a very young age, her mother died, and sh...
843K 24.5K 36
If there's something, or someone, that you badly wanted to have- -but is already owned by someone else, what would you do? "I'd get you," Lisa answer...
70.9K 2.8K 30
When Lisa Manoban, a newly qualified dance instructor, is hired to work at YG she is both delighted and determined to prove to be a success in the in...
192K 3.7K 51
Jennie Kim, Queen Bee of the most popular private high school in Seoul. She has the power to scare people around her, she has never had any feelings...