Game On Mr. Tease, Game On.

By ChellyWelly97

Alexis Main is fed up with her boyfriends treating her like a used tissue, she's tired of her Best guy friend... More

Game On Mr. Tease, Game On {Chapter 2}
Game On Mr. Tease, Game On {Chapter 3}
Game On Mr. Tease, Game On {Chapter 4}
Game on, Mr. Tease, Game on {Chapter 5}

Game On Mr. Tease, Game On {Chapter 1}

3.8K 24 7
By ChellyWelly97

Chapter 1

     Parties. The sweet joy of parties, the dancing, the hooking up, the music. Oh, how I love parties. But do you know what's even better then parties? Drunk people. Have you seen a drunk person? Have you tried to make normal conversation with a drunk person? I have, and it’s quit hard. But drunk people are funny, especially when you’re their friend. See my best friend Sean is drunk right now, and when he gets drunk he try's to hook up with anything that moves. Including me. So here I am, in the bedroom of my friend Ricks, at a party, pinned under my best friend, Sean Lanko.

     "I love you, Lexi." Sean slurs. I roll my eyes. Of course he does.

"You say that to every girl. And even if it were true I wouldn't believe you because One, Your drunk. Two, I would already know and Thre- your already asleep." I sigh and try to get out from beneath him, only resulting in getting stuck under him even more. That's it I officially hate drunk people! I wiggle back and forth a little but still nothing, I lie straight and start thinking about random things until I see the door open and Rick come in with some drunk chick.

     "Rick! Please get him off me! I'm suffocating under here!" I can't see Rick’s reaction but I hear his laughter. Suddenly Sean is being tugged off me and I can breath!

"God, I hate how he can get drunk so easily." I say while taking deep breaths of fresh air.

"I know! He's only had 3 drinks. I'm on my 5th and I'm okay." Rick stats but I can hear slurring in his voice.

"I'll leave, just got to do something first." Sitting on Sean in a straddling position I riffle through his pockets for something. Finally I get it, pull it out and look at it. One of his sharpies, and this time it's hot pink. I quickly open it and write on his forehead 'I can't say no to Lexi.' Then on his left arm I write 'Lexi is smoking hot' on his right arm 'I love Lexi even more when I'm drunk' and on his chin I finally write 'I love Lexi.'

"There. All done. You may have the room now."

"Lexi, he's going to kill you. You do know that right?" I look at the worried expression on Ricks face and laugh.

"Don't you see what's on his forehead? It says 'I can't say no to Lexi.'"

"How does that fit in with him going to kill you?" I think about that.

"I don't know. Just thought I'd tell you."

"Whatever. I'll be at you funeral!" I laugh and say, "Where white!"

"What the hell? It's a funeral! Not a wedding!" I chuckle at that.

"Yeah, but apparently white is the true color of death." Rick just looks at me. I sigh; people just don't get my sense of humor. "Just help me wake him up and get him down stairs." Rick shrugs and glances at the girl he brought up.

     "Sorry Rachel, I'll see you later." She just nods her head and walks outside. I gently shake Sean awake, when he doesn't wakeup I start to really shake him. When he still doesn't wake up I decide to slap him.

"Huh? What? Oh, hey beautiful." He utters, still half asleep while looking at me. I roll my eyes and grab his hand.

"Come on Lank! I got to get you home before your parents get there!"

 "Let's go. I was going to have an awesome hookup here but you ruined it. So get your butt home before I kick it there." Rick tells him. Sean sighs and starts to get up, when he's finally standing as straight as a drunk person can, Rick and me swing his arms over our shoulders.   

"Let's go Lank."                                

     By the time we get him down stairs he's managed to trip twice, rip my shirt —that already shows way to much cleavage— and is falling asleep again, I slap him once more to wake him up.

"Huh? Oh, I fell asleep again."

"Really? I didn't notice." He doesn't sense my sarcasm and keeps moving. We skirt around all the drunk teenagers and get to the front door. When I'm about to go out the door someone grabs my hand and pulls me away from Sean and Rick.

     "What the-" I start to say but then see who it is. "Chris? What are you doing?" Chris is my ex, we went out for almost a year when I broke it off because he wanted me to 'get as close as possible' with him, but I wasn't ready.

"You did it with him, didn't you little bitch?!" Chris is totally drunk. Even worse then Sean... if that's even possible.

     "What the hell are you talking about Chris?" His grip tightens on my wrist and I whimper. How is no one seeing this? Oh yeah, I'm at a high school party with a bunch of drunk teenagers, I wouldn't believe it if people did see me. "Chris you’re hurting me."

"Its what you get you slut. You wouldn't screw me, but here you are fucking your best friend! I knew there was something going on when we went out!"

"Chris stop! Me and Sean are JUST friends!"

"Why would I believe you, look at your shirt you whore, that's all the proof I need!" Before I can try and tell him what happened, he punches me. He puts all his weight and strength into it that I fall to the ground. I feel my cheek and it's really hot. Probably red. Looking at Chris I'm suddenly scared he might beat me to death, but then someone flies into my view and punches Chris to the floor. The person turns around and I smile, even though it sends shocks of pain through my cheek.

     "Jason!" My stepbrother stares down at me with worry in his eyes.

"You okay Lex? Your cheek is really red." I laugh and shoot into his arms.

"Why are you here? How did you know I was here? I thought you were in college till thanksgiving?!" I gaze into his wise amber eyes and wait for an answer.

"I'll tell you all the answers when we get home. Let's go."

"I need to drive Sean home first." He looks attentively at me.

"We need to get your cheek fixed up though, someone else can drive your friend."

"Correction. My best friend. And my cheek is fine, even if you do drive me, Sean will be here all by his self."

I look at Jason sadly while he rolls his eyes and I know I've won.

"Oh and by the way, when you see Sean don't mention what’s on him."

Jason gives me a suspicious look but I start walking, I don't even look back to see if Chris is okay, right now I really do not care. When we get to the front door Rick is looking around and Sean is leaning against the doorframe. When Sean see's me he finally looks awake.

"Lexi! What happened? You look like shit!" Jason looks like he's about to burst out in laughter at Sean. I glare at him and he starts to cough.

"Thanks,” I say sarcastically, “And Chris punched me.” I tell Sean while ignoring Jason's coughs.

"I'm going to kill him on Monday!" The look on Sean's face is frightening. His eyes are narrowed slits, the vain in his neck is pulsing, and he legs are is a fighting stance but the scariest thing is the look in his eyes, like he could kill someone, right there and then. I grab his arm lightly and notice his fingers are curled at the tips. Rubbing his arm soothingly I feel him relax.

"Come on Lank let's get you home." I request to him, he looks at me and smiles a sweet smile.

"Anything for you Lexi." He answers softly. I don't answer back, just lead him outside into the warm September air. I turn back to the door to see Jason coming out with Rick behind him. I run up to Rick and hug him tightly.

"Awesome party! And thanks from saving me from Sean's suffocating body." He chuckles and ruffles my hair like he always does, like I'm a kid, even though we're both 17.   

"No problem. I couldn't have a life with out you Alexis, you spice it up to much." Smiling at him, I say my goodbyes to people who see me leaving. I get in Sean's car to drive him home and Jason gets in his car so he can pick me up when I leave Sean. Sean gets in beside me and again decides to go to sleep. To wake him up I turn on the radio and Girls Just Want To Have Fun by Cindy what’s-her-name is on.

Some boys take a beautiful girl,

And hide her away from the rest of the world.

I want to be the one to walk in the sun.

Oh, girls. They wanna have fu-un.

      I shout the lyrics while Sean covers his ears and tries to ignore me. I turn the music down and shake my head at him.

"You don't know how to have fun." I express, he stares at me as if I’m crazy.

"I don't know how to have fun? Lexi, I'm the one who's drunk and you had to save from a party. And your saying I'm not fun."

"Hmmm. I like how you say I saved you. Aha, now your the damsel in distress, my little Chica." I say the last part in a Spanish accent. Rolling his eyes at me, he turns on the classical station. I glance at the dashboard and see 1:12 AM displayed on the clock.

"Crap." I mumble and Sean looks at me.

"What?" He asks and I point to the clock, he looks at it and punches the window, surprisingly it doesn’t crack.

"Hey we may be late but don't beat up your car." I tell him, he shakes his head slightly.

"I am so dead. It's bad enough that my curfew was an hour ago but they’re going to know I was drinking. I should have called them to say I was staying at Ricks or something."

"Come on, it's not your fault... Okay well it is your fault that your drunk but still..." I try to make him feel better but can't think of anything. So I turn up the radio instead and the rest of the car ride is in silence.

When we get to his house there are no cars in the driveway.

"Hey look, maybe your parents aren't home after all?" Sean looks up at the driveway.

"Maybe their plane was delayed. But it wont be for long." He opens the car door as I open mine and looks over.

"What are you walking me to the door?"   

"No, I was going to go home, but now that I think about it you are drunk. So yeah I'm going to walk you to the door." Shutting my door, I walk to the front of the car where he's waiting. I link arms with him and we start for the door.   

"So are we hanging out tomorrow?" I ask and he shrugs.

"Depends on how bad a hangover I have in the morning." He tells me seriously.

"How about I come over tomorrow and give you my special medicine."

"Last time you gave me your 'special' medicine, I threw up for 2 hours straight." I put my hands on my hips and look at him.

"Hey, I didn't know you were allergic to Cherrie tomatoes! I didn't even know you could be allergic to them." I link arms with him again and continue walking. "Anyway, I changed Cherrie tomatoes to just cherries. Your not allergic to them are you?" I ask, he shakes his head and we walk up his porch steps.

"Fine you can come over, but make sure my parents aren't home." He sternly says.

"Okay! Okay! I'll see you tomorrow!" He smirks and shakes his head slightly.

"Take care of your cheek! You’re my best friend Lexi, I love you. I don't know what I'd do without you." He hugs me, and I hug him back.

"Aha, you won't say that when you look in the mirror." I murmur into his chest, he pulls back and looks at me curiously.

"What did you say?"   

"Nothing. See you tomorrow!" I run off to my brother’s car, which pulled in a few minutes ago. I hear the door slam and open as Sean checks his face in the hall mirror. I look at my brother and smile, he smiles back and starts to back out of the driveway. I put my window down and hear Sean shout from inside the house.

"ALEXIS LYNN MAIN, I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" My brother and me look at each other and start laughing our asses off. I lean out the window and shout to Sean.

"I LOVE YOU TOO!"

At that moment I didn't know how true that statement was... Or how many problems would come along with it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did you like it???

I actually worked really hard on this:) Oh BTW, sry to the people who like Justin Bieber... I just do not like him!

Oh and heads up, I really like Ill Scarlett, so if you dont like them, dont say anything! My Aunt knows them, so they could like hunt you down! (They probably wouldnt care, but I'm trying to scare you, play along!)

Anyway, I'm babbling so I'm gonna go.

Rate/ Comment/ Vote! Please

Song: {Nothing Special - Ill Scarlett}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 170 29
The girl he loves is taken. So the young cowboy goes to Nashville to follow his dreams. He comes to visit and realizes she's being abused and that sh...
418K 11.3K 15
Kesha is struggling with her relationship with her boyfriend Zack who abuses her some of the time and refuses to let her go... She wants to move on a...
Fall By Red Snow

Fanfiction

250 0 30
Her mother died at a young age and she got blamed for it got abused by her drunk father grew up with Justin as a BFF and crush she had an abusive BF...
7 1 4
A broken heart girl that was cheated by her boyfriend; trying to be strong to move on.