Sun Mere Hamsafar (MANAN)

By Taniya002

This is the story of our favorite couple Manan😘😘. Manik and Nandini gets their dream wedding. Their life w... More

Character Sketch Part 1
Character Sketch Part 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
New Cover
Chapter 7
New Members
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
One more character
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Heartbreaking News πŸ’”πŸ’”
NOTE
Good News
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
NOTE
Story Alert

Chapter 3

4.9K 265 2
By Taniya002

After two weeks.....

Murthy mansion

Mukti was very happy as Zubain is returning today evening. Manik, Nandini and Mukti went for shopping as Mukti insisted that she wanted to buy something for Zubain. They were roaming on the mall suddenly Mukti's phone started to buzz. It was a call from an unknown number.

Phone conversation....

Mukti: Hello. Kaun hain??

Person: Kya aap Mukti bol rahe hain??

Mukti: Ha. Mera phone hain to main hi bolungi na😠😠.

Person: Ha. Sorry. Actually I have something that is really precious for you and your friend Manik. 😏😏

Mukti: Who is this speaking?? You have Manik's and mine precious thing!! And what is the thing??😒😒

Person: Well that you will know after coming to me.

Mukti: Who the hell are you??👿👿

Person: I'm sending you the address. Come here soon with your friend. Bye.....

The phone disconnected and again her phone buzzed with a message and that was the address.

Mukti: What the hell yaar!!

Manik: Kya hua?? Kaun tha?? Aur tu itna hyper kyun ho rahi hain??

Mukti: Pata nahi kaun tha!! He was telling that he have the precious thing of yours and mine.

Manik: Precious thing?? What precious thing??

Mukti: Pata nahi isiliye to hyper ho rahi thi!!😠😠

Nandini: Accha guys I think we should go and check.

Mukti: Ya. We must go.

Then the trio went near the car. Manik started driving. They were going towards the direction. Suddenly an old woman came in front of their car. Manik stopped the car with a jerk. As Nandini was in the passenger seat so her head hit the front and started bleeding.

Manik didn't saw Nandini. He came out of the car and found the old woman senseless and she was injured. Mukti also came out of the car and told Manik to take her to the hospital. They brought her inside the car.

She was injured badly and blood was continuously coming out from her wounds. Mukti made her lye on the backseat with her head on her lap.

They went to the nearest hospital and admitted her. Suddenly Manik's eye fell on Nandini who also got hurt. Seeing her he freaked out.

Manik(going towards Nandini): Nandini yeh sab....kab....kaise. Aur tumne mujhe bataya kyun nahi??

Nandini: Manik I'm fine.

Manik: No you are not. Come with me.

Saying this he dragged her to the doctor's cabin.

Nandini (Trying to come out of his hold): Manik yeh tum mujhe kaha lekar ja rahe ho??

Manik: Just shut up and come with me.

Doctor's cabin

The doctor was checking a patient. Suddenly the door opened with a bang. The doctor and patient both jumped up with scary faces. They were breathing heavily.   Making himself comfortable the doctor looked at Manik and said...

Doctor: Who are you?? And what are you doing in my cabin?? Don't you have any manners how to enter someone's cabin?? ( He almost freaked out)

Manik: I'm Manik..The Manik Malhotra. ( To himself) why an I even telling him this?? ( To the doctor) I came here for her to get her first aid and not to listen to your lectures. So do her dressing first.

Doctor: Can't you see that I am checking someone?? You have to wait for sometime.

Manik: What do you mean by we have to wait?? Can't you see that her head is bleeding??

Nandini who was still nothing but a silent spectator gave Manik a deadly glare and said to the doctor.....

Nandini: I'm sorry doctor. And yah we will wait.

Manik: Nandini tum isme interfere maat karo. I'm speaking na??

Nandini: No you are not speaking you are shouting. Now keep quiet and come with me.

Saying this she dragged him outside.

Manik: Kya hain Nandini??

Nandini: Ye to mujhe tumse puchna chahiye tha na!! Kya hain Manik?? Kyu sab ke samne scene create kar rahe ho??

Manik: Main scene create kar raha hu?? Fine. You stay here I'm going.

Saying this he walked out of the hospital. Nandini also followed him by running to match his giant steps.

Nandini: ( Shouting) Manik stop. Ruko. Manik. I said stop there.

Manik then stopped and Nandini approached him and dragged him to the nearest bench. Manik sat there looking here and there. Nandini smiled seeing him. She made him look towards her and cupped his face. She planted a soft kiss on his forehead which done nothing but calmed him down.

Nandini: (lovingly)Manik ye tum kya kar rahe the?? Aisa koi karta h kya??

Manik: (making puppy face) To main kya karta?? Wo to doctor hain na!! Aur doctor ka kaam hota h patients ko thik karna naki lectures dena

Nandini laughed at his cute antics.

Manik:( in serious tone)What's so funny??😒😒

Nandini: ( pulling his cheeks) You are sooooooo cute 🤭🤭

Manik: I'm not cute 😒😒 you can call me hot, handsome,  sexy 😉😉

Nandini: Ha ha thik h. Ab chalo ander. Dekhte hain wo aunty kaisi h.

Manik: Hmm..

They both went inside.

Manik: Ab yeh Mukti kaha chali gai??

Suddenly Manik's phone popped up with a message. It was from Mukti.

Message:
Maine tum dono ke beech interfere nahi kiya. Sorry. I am going to meet that person who called me. Don't worry. I will be alright. Aur ha. Tum dono jab yaha nahi the to uss aunty ke phone me unke bete ka call aya tha to maine unhe sab bata diya. Wo sab abhi aa jaenge. And you both carry on with your Tom and Jerry show. Bye 😁😁

Manik smiled reading the last part. After sometime the woman's sun came and thanked Manan. After that they both left the hospital.

To be continued.....

*******************************
So guys guess who the person is who called Mukti??

And what is the precious thing of Manik and Mukti which is there??

And finally I wanted to say that stay home stay safe and stay healthy
😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 95.5K 114
Two unknown people... Both incomplete in their own ways!!! Will they be able to complete each other?? Fill in the problems and accept their importan...
480K 37.5K 57
Its a story of a billionaire boy name manik malhotra who fall in love with nandini moorthy. She is beautiful but he is also handsome hunk of the coll...
95.1K 6.3K 41
𝕀π•₯'𝕀 𝕒 𝕀π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ 𝕠𝕗 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕄𝔸ℕ𝔸ℕ. ℙ𝕖𝕖𝕑 π•šπ•Ÿ π•₯𝕠 π•œπ•Ÿπ• π•¨ π•žπ• π•£π•–.☻︎☻︎
476K 22.4K 74
(this was my very first story few years back when i was an immature so read at your own riskπŸ˜‚ childish story ) As the story name suggests its a stor...