You Changed My Life (a Tom Ho...

By moodygirls624

Two girls accidentally met Tom Holland, who introduced them to Nick Jonas, and by developing a friendship the... More

Before reading!
Meet the Characters
Chapter 1: Unbelievable
Chapter 2: Mystery Solved
Chapter 3: Long Time No See
Chapter 4: Worst Date?
Chapter 5: Paparazzis & Rumors
Chapter 6: LA Baby
Chapter 7: Amusement Parks
Chapter 8: Movie Marathon
Chapter 9: Last Days
Chapter 10: Back to the Reality
Chapter 12: Weirdest Thanksgiving
Chapter 13: Welcome to Holland-Jonas!
Chapter 14: Emotions
Chapter 15: What happened?
Sequel Announcement

Chapter 11: Surprise!

143 5 70
By moodygirls624

—— 8 weeks and three days later —

Time has passed and life keeps going. Priyanka and Olivia have been working hard on college, plus their work and it's crazy. Tom returned to Cleveland to continue filming Cherry while the Jonas Brothers are still in Europe, Netherlands right now. It's been easier to talk to Tom because of the similar times now. But talking to Nick and the Jo Bros is still hard. They've talked less because of the busy lives, nothing they can do about it. Except for Tuesday, September 16, Nick's birthday. They made sure to FaceTime and celebrate together-distanced that day.

But this day, October 26, was a special day because it was Olivia's 20th birthday. The 20s finally arrived. Luckily, it was Sunday and they took the day free of work to celebrate. Their college friends celebrated it on Saturday after 7pm because it was easier for them so Sunday was for Olivia and Priyanka.

Olivia woke up at 10:32am and felt a great smell. First, she answered her parents wonderful messages. And the, she went to the kitchen where Priyanka already made her favorite breakfast and bought her a Strawberry and Créme Frappuccino from Starbucks.

—"Happy Birthday to the best friend there is!"— Priyanka shouted when she saw Olivia and sang happy birthday. She also instantly took a picture. —"You're 20 already, I can't believe it! My baby is growing up"— she kept saying out loud and hugged her best friend.

—"Thank you so much"— Olivia said trying not to cry and hugged Priyanka back. —"I wish Tom and the Jonas were here"— she added a bit sad.

—"Yeah, me too... But hey, at least we're together to celebrate!"— Pri commented trying to enlight the mood.

—"You're right. Now if you excuse me, I'll go drink my Starwberry Créme. Thank you very much!"— Olivia responded giggling and went to the table with Priyanka. —"Good as always"— she mentioned after tasting it.

After a while, Olivia got a message from Tom.

(Texts will be seen from her phone)

—"That's weird, look at this"— Olivia said and showed Priyanka Tom's weird message.

—"That's weird. Probably it means he'll call you so you miss him less than usual"— Priyanka supposed and went back to eating.

After they finished breakfast, the celebration just started. Priyanka and Olivia changed into cute clothes, even if they were inside, for the pictures.

(Olivia's outfit)

(Priyanka's outfit)

—"What kind of pictures should we take?"— Olivia asked.

—"Every kind. Now go, you're the birthday girl, you go first"— Priyanka said.

—"Okay, mom"— Olivia told her giggling and posed for many pictures.

—"I love them all"— Priyanka commented showing Olivia the pics and she agreed.

They took pictures together. Selfies, normal pictures, crazy pictures, boomerangs, even Tik Toks. They did everything possible now that they were dressed better than usual. When they were watching everything they shot, somebody knocked on the door.

—"I'll get it"— Priyanka said and when she opened the door, her jaw dropped and closed the door a bit so Olivia wouldn't see. —"Tom! Nick!"— she whispered, extremely happy.

—"We came to celebrate our friend's birthday of course"— Nick explained and Tom nodded.

—"Uhh, wait a sec"— Priyanka said.

—"Who is it?"— Olivia asked.

—"It's the pizza I ordered; please bring me my wallet. It's in one of the boxes in your room"— Priyanka told her.

—"Alright!"— Olivia agreed and went to her room.

Tom and Nick entered with some bags and greeted Priyanka. She hugged them so tight, but quickly and silently. Then she stood in a corner to be able to record Olivia's reaction without her noticing. Tom and Nick were standing there looking at each other trying to hold their laughter.

<<I can't believe they are here!>> Priyanka was thinking while looking at the guys.

—"Pri, why do you hide your wallet that good? Poor pizza delivery person"— Olivia shouted leaving the room.

—"Sorry!"— Priyanka screamed and started recording.

Olivia walked through the hall leading to the living room to see Tom and Nick in front of her. Her jaw dropped and she even dropped Priyanka's wallet.

—"Are you for real?"— Olivia asked still not believing it and the others started laughing.

—"Of course we're real. Now come and give me a hug"— Tom said giggling and opened his arms.

She smiled and went to hug Tom. They almost didn't stop hugging.

—"I missed you, dummy"— Olivia told him with her face hidden in Tom's arms and chest crying.

That moment was precious.

—"Me too love, happy birthday"— Tom exclaimed smiling.

—"Thank you"— she said smiling even though he couldn't see her.

—"These two will stop hugging in 2 hours"— Nick joked looking at the camera and Priyanka laughed.

—"Oh right, Nick, oops!"— Olivia said looking at him and stopped hugging Tom, and hugged Nick. —"I missed you too so much"— she expressed.

—"Me too"— Nick responded.

Their hug didn't last too long, but it still was real.

—"Wait, we forgot it"— Tom told Nick.

—"Oh, right!"— he exclaimed.

—"Happy Birthday Olivia!"— both guys shouted and she smiled.

—"How did this happened? Aren't you guys like super busy?"— Priyanka asked still shocked.

—"For Olivia's birthday, never"— Tom responded.

—"We couldn't miss this"— Nick commented.

Olivia was so happy and Priyanka too because come on, Nick and Tom. They took other pictures now with the guys.

—"Could this get any better?"— Olivia asked excited, not really expecting an answer.

—"It is about to get better"— Nick mentioned and the girls looked at each other confused.

Then someone opened the door without even knocking.

—"Happy Birthday, Olivia!"— Joe and Kevin yelled entering the house.

—"I'm back twin!"— Joe exclaimed.

Olivia and Priyanka were really surprised.

—"Oh my!"— Olivia and Priyanka literally screamed and ran to Kev and Joe to hug them.

—"Now we can pillow fight, twin"— Joe said.

—"Oh you're on, but after I open my presents because I'm excited to open them"— Olivia explained and Joe laughed.

—"Okay, fine"— Joe agreed.

—"We missed you so much"— Kevin said.

—"We missed you too"— Priyanka commented.

Everyone was so happy to reunite again.

—"I missed having the group together"— Tom expressed.

—"This is all because of Olivia"— Kevin added.

—"Yes!"— Priyanka exclaimed.

—"Time for presents!"— Joe shouted.

Everyone sat in the floor or the couch. Priyanka had the camera ready.

—"With who's are you going to start?"— she asked the birthday girl.

—"Hmm, yours"— Olivia answered looking at Priyanka.

—"Okay, here you go"— she said and gave Olivia a box.

—"What could be in here?"— Olivia asked to herself.

—"Open it to find out"— Pri responded.

It was a Spiderman funko pop and the 'Find the x' shirt from Spiderman Homecoming. Tom looked at the presents and laughed.

—"Woah! I love it, thank you"— Olivia said smiling and put it to a side. —"Who's next?"— she asked.

—"I want you to open mine last"— Tom told her.

Olivia agreed to Tom's petition.

—"Me next!"— Kev exclaimed and gave her the present.

It was a pack of 4 splashes from PINK.

—"I've always wanted one of these! Thanks, Kev"— Olivia commented smiling when she looked at him and he smiled back.

—"Now me"— Joe said and gave her a wrapped box.

It was a hoodie and sandals from PINK as well.

—"Oh my, Joe! Thank you'"— Olivia exclaimed and they all laughed. —"Now, Nick"— she decided.

—"Here you go"— Nick said and gave her something in wrapping paper.

—"Why is this so squishy?"— she asked.

—"Just open it. Hope you like it"— Nick told her.

Olivia then opened it and it was Billie Eilish merch.

—"A Billie Eilish sweatshirt and a jogger! I love it! Thanks!"— Olivia mentioned very excited.

—"Last, but not least, the moment we were waiting for"— Priyanka commented pointing the camera to Tom.

—"Here you go, love"— Tom said grabbing a Pandora bag and her jaw dropped.

—"Pandora! Are you serious?"— Olivia shouted with her eyes opened wide.

—"Open it, you'll love it"— Ton said giggling and Olivia did it.

There were two boxes, one with a pink daisy necklace and earring set, and the other one was a promise ring.

—"Tommy, thank you! I love you"— Olivia expressed and covered her face because she was about to cry.

—"I love you more"— Tom responded while he hugged her; after a few seconds she hugged him back.

Olivia was so happy and grateful for the gifts, but more for the fact that they all stopped their busy schedules to spend this special day with her.

—"Today is your day, Liv. Anything you have in mind to do?"— Priyanka asked.

—"The pillow fight will come tonight, that's for sure"— Joe commented and they laughed agreeing.

—"We've got 5 hours"— Nick said.

—"Why five hours?"— Priyanka asked.

—"Did you think we were gonna come without a dinner planned?"— Tom responded.

—"Woah, you really thought of everything"— Priyanka commented.

—"You have no idea"— Tom said.

—"So what's the plan for the afternoon Liv?"— Kevin asked.

—"I seriously have no idea"— Olivia responded giggling.

—"You must have something in mind"— Nick said.

—"Hmm, you know what? I've never been to a trampoline park before"— she mentioned waiting for a "no" from everyone.

—"It's super cool! If we go, you'll love it"— Kevin told her which made Olivia smile.

—"What do you guys think?"— Olivia asked and everyone agreed.

—"The birthday girl talked; let's get this party started!"— Tom expressed.

The girls went to change for outfits more comfortable to be jumping around.

(Olivia's new outfit)

(Priyanka's new outfit)

Then the group ordered an Uber and went to the closest trampoline park. Luckily, at that time it wasn't very full, just like two families. And even better, they had little kids who didn't know who the Jonas Brothers were. The kids did recognized Tom Holland, but took the pictures quickly. After paying for two hours of jumping, they took their shoes and jackets off and the party started. They took quickly a selfie in front of the trampolines and foam pit and began to jump around. They were having a blast.

—"I never knew this was gonna be so fun!"— Olivia exclaimed excited jumping around.

—"Let's make this a little more fun"— Nick said.

—"Oh no"— Priyanka commented.

—"Let's do a challenge. When you jump into the foam pit, you have to do a flip. Are you in?"— Nick explained. The guys agreed quickly. Priyanka thought about, but said yes. —"What do you say birthday girl? Are you in?"— he asked.

—"I'm going to break my back after this, but sure, I'm in"— Olivia answered and they all laughed.

First Kevin tried it and almost do it, but failed. Second Tom who made it look so easy. After him, Joe did it and nailed it. Then it was Olivia's turn. It was hilarious because she was so determined and then failed miserably. Then she tried to get out of the pit and couldn't. Tom went to help while the others burst into laughter and Priyanka recorded it. After she finally got out, Nick did it and last Priyanka, who also nailed it.

—"So the losers are: Kevin and Olivia!"— Nick announced out loud.

—"What's the next challenge?"— Joe asked.

Everyone looked around, thinking.

—"What about that dodgeball thing?"— Tom suggested.

The group walked and ran to this dodgeball court of trampolines and mats. There were three balls on one side and three balls on another.

—"Are you guys sure we should do this? Like, I love my face so..."— Priyanka mentioned a little frightened.

—"We'll take it easy"— Nick said.

—"I don't think we'll get of here alive"— Priyanka told Olivia.

—"I agree with you"— she responded and both girls laughed.

—"So I'm going with Tom and Kevin; Joe goes with the girls"— Nick demanded.

—"Yes!"— Olivia, Joe ad Priyanka shouted and clashed their hands.

Then, the dodgeball war started. A few minutes in, Olivia got hit in the face by Tom. Apparently, she wasn't focus and fell in a funny way.

—"Oh my, I'm so sorry, baby"— Tom apologized and ran to Olivia to see her face.

—"Ouch, it's okay"— Olivia said laughing.

—"Are you sure?"— Tom asked still a bit worried.

—"I'm fine, really"— Olivia responded.

—"Okay, if you say so. Where did I hit you?"— Tom asked.

—"Right here"— Olivia answered pointing to the side of her right eye.

—"I'm sorry"— Tom apologized and kissed her cheek.

—"Aww"— Olivia said smiling and kissed him on the cheek too, then Tom helped her get up.

While Tom was distracted Nick threw a ball and hit him on purpose. Tom turned around confused.

—"Nick!"— he shouted.

—"Yes! Yes! I finally got my sweet sweet revenge. Woo! That felt good"— Nick screamed jumping around celebrating.

—"So my apology meant nothing to you?"— Tom asked offended and Nick stood in silence.

—"The married couple is having problems again"— Priyanka joked.

Then Tom went there and they clashed hands and laughed like everything was a joke.

—"Let's try this again, but take it easier. You're fighting your friends not Venom, okay?"— Joe told Tom and he nodded laughing.

They started the round again and the girls were just running around trying not to get hit. The others 3 were laughing and Joe was confused.

—"What are they doing?"— Kevin asked.

—"You know you're supposed to shoot them right?"— Joe said.

—"Right, because that's gonna go well"— Priyanka commented sarcastically, but both decided to at least try.

They got hit, fell, screamed, laughed, everything. Even got a part recorded thanks to a very kind employee. After a while, they decided to have a small break and stay small jumping on the others trampoline.

—"How has your day been so far, love?"— Tom asked Olivia.

—"It's been awesome! Thank you so much for coming. I thought you couldn't come because of the movie"— she answered and hugged him.

—"Anything for you"— he expressed hugging her too.

—"Hey, guys, let's try that"— Priyanka recommended pointing to a combat zone.

So here there's a big like bridge over a foam pit and two people stand there with a roll made of something not so hard, but maybe a little painful. Here the opponents hit each other until one of them falls. They all walked there and didn't even know who should start. There were two of these so two combats at a time.

—"Who should go against who?"— Kevin asked.

—"Okay you against me, Nick against Tom and the girls against each other"— Joe suggested and everyone agreed.

First fights were the boys'. Priyanka recorded Joe and Kevin's fight and Olivia recorded Nick and Tom's fight. Kevin and Joe fought in a way that just looked so funny, but Joe won. Nick and Tom were trying to hit each other and both missed. Then at the second tried they blocked it, but ended up falling at the same time.

—"What is it with us and the ties?"— they both wondered.

—"Seriously, guys? Girls, is your turn"— Joe told them.

They looked at each other and got into position still looking at each other. Priyanka tried to hit Olivia, but missed. That made her laugh so much she could barely stand up.

—"Oh, you're going down!"— Olivia screamed taking a chance and hit Priyanka, making her fall.

—"Really? I was laughing"— Priyanka shouted to Olivia and threw one of the foam blocks to her.

—"I had the chance, so I took it"— Olivia said laughing.

—"Ugh, fine"— Priyanka agreed laughing too.

—"Wooo! I finally won something"— Olivia said celebrating.

Then Priyanka had a good idea. Before Olivia left that area, she took one of her arms and pulled her into the foam pit.

—"Yes! Even though I lost"— Priyanka celebrated.

—"Aww man"— Olivia said giggling and then both girls got out.

When they got out of the pit with hard work, they noticed Joe recorded everything.

—"Please delete that embarrassing end"— Priyanka begged.

—"No, I'll keep that"— Joe responded laughing and she laughed rolling her eyes.

—"So who won this?"— Priyanka asked.

—"The best twins duh. Olivia and I won!"— Joe shouted.

—"What about us?"— Nick and Tom asked.

—"You both fell, you both lost"— Joe explained and they accepted it. —"Hey Olivia, we should do like our personal handshake"— he told her.

—"Yes! We'll do it later"— she agreed.

After that, they jumped a little until their time was over. The group went to the girls' apartment for a while waiting for the time to go eat. Joe and Olivia were starting to create their handshake.

—"Why is this so hard?"— Joe complained while making the handshake with Olivia.

—"I know! It's almost impossible"— Olivia said giggling.

Everyone else was cheering and Priyanka was recording. This girl records everything. They kept trying and trying. Priyanka and Nick went to Starbucks for some snacks because there were still 2 hours before the dinner and they were already hungry. When they returned, everything was like they never left.

—"Have you made any progress on that?"— Nick asked Olivia and Joe.

—"We're getting there"— Joe responded insecure.

—"We're only like half way through"— Olivia said rolling her eyes.

—"But you at least have something; it's better than nothing"— Nick motivated them.

—"Exactly"— Joe agreed.

They put Ellen Game of Games on the TV while Joe and Olivia kept trying and trying. After they finished the first episode, they noticed it was time to get ready.

—"Okay guys, we should go, it's time to get ready for dinner"— Nick commented.

—"Oh, I almost forgot!"— Tom exclaimed and picked up a box he had hidden. —"This is a gift from my family"— he told Olivia giving it to her.

She was surprised and intrigued. When she opened it, it was a beautiful elegant dress.

—"Awww Tom, love it! And say thanks to your family for me"— Olivia said with a huge smile on her face.

—"I will, now go put it on"— Tom told her smiling and Olivia did so.

When she got out her room and went to the living room, everyone's jaw dropped.

—"What do you think?"— she asked nervously.

—"You look so beautiful"— Tom commented.

—"You look stunning!"— Priyanka exclaimed and went to hug her.

—"That's beautiful, but we have to go"— Joe reminded.

The guys said goodbye and went to their hotel to get ready. The girls went to shower and get ready too.

—"Well now let's wait until the guys come and pick us up. Have you enjoyed your special day?"— Priyanka asked.

—"Yes! Thank you for everything"— Olivia responded happily.

—"My pleasure"— she expressed and they hugged.

After a while of chatting, the boys arrived to pick them up.

—"So, where are we going?"— Olivia asked.

—"It won't be a surprise if I tell you"— Tom answered.

—"Fine"— she said pouting.

When they got out of the building, in front there was a beautiful limo. The girls' jaws dropped.

—"No way, guys!"— both of them exclaimed.

—"Now I'm gonna cry"— Priyanka commented and they laughed.

They all got in and even if it wasn't their first time in a limo, it was still shocking and surprising. On the way to the restaurant, they took pictures, talked, sang, it was an awesome time. Then they arrived at Aria. The place look so elegant and stunning. The gray and white walls with yellow curtains looked precious. Their reservation was in a private salon.

—"This is amazing"— Olivia expressed looking at everything in the restaurant.

—"I know, right?"— Priyanka added.

After some time, they ordered. They talked for a while and then the food arrived.

—"I'm so glad; I was starving"— Olivia said and the others laughed.

—"Same"— Kevin added and they agreed.

Everyone tasted their food, which was on another level. As always, the girls were the last to finish their plates because they eat slower, specially Olivia. They ordered dessert and chatted while waiting. When the waiter brought Olivia's plate, it said "Happy Birthday" in chocolate syrup. She obviously took a picture of that and Tom and Priyanka took pictures of her with it. If the food was good, the dessert was even better.

When the group was completely done with the food, they took pictures while the waitress brought the bill. At the end, Tom payed the bill, but the Jonas sent him the money for their food. Then they left on their limo.

—"Today has been so much fun"— Priyanka commented.

—"Best birthday ever"— Olivia expressed smiling.

—"I agree"— Pri mentioned.

Then Tom looked at her and smiled too, he couldn't stop staring at her.

—"Why are you looking at me like that?"— Olivia asked and covered her face a bit.

—"Because you're perfect"— Tom responded and looked at her in the eyes, which made her blush a lot.

When they arrived at the girls' building, the guys accompanied them to their apartment to make sure they were safe and make quick plans for the next day. They sat on the table to discuss it.

—"I have college tomorrow, so I'm free after around 4pm"— Priyanka commented.

—"I work at 4pm until 8:30pm"— Olivia told.

—"Our plane leaves tomorrow at 12pm so we have to be at the airport at 10am"— Kevin explained.

—"Woah, our schedules are really messed up"— Tom mentioned. —"I leave on Tuesday"— he added.

—"So in other words today we say goodbye to the Jonas and tomorrow Tom and Olivia can hang out until 3pm and then back to distance"— Priyanka said to herself out loud and they all nodded disappointed.

—"And looking at the time now, I think we should start saying goodbye"— Nick commented.

The group stood up to go down so the guys could go to their hotel. That's when their goodbye section.

—"Well, goodbye Pri, I'll missed you and we'll see each other soon"— Kevin expressed.

—"I'll miss you too"— she told him and hugged.

—"Goodbye birthday girl. I'm glad we got the chance to see you today. I'll miss you"— he mentioned to Olivia.

—"Yes, thank you. I'll miss you too"— she responded and hugged him.

—"Bye sis, it was really great to see you. Can't wait to get together again"— Joe said to Priyanka.

—"Aww thanks bro, same here"— she commented before the hug.

—"Oh, my dear, dear twin. I know I made your day extra special, even though for our handshake we forgot the pillow fight so you owe me that. Happy birthday again and we'll see each other again soon"— Joe expressed.

—"We need to finish that handshake. And yes, I owe you that pillow fight"— Olivia said and they laughed, but she had watery eyes; then they hugged.

—"And last, but not least. I'm glad you had an awesome day with us, I wish we could stay longer, but we'll see each other soon"— Nick commented.

—"Yes, but thank you for everything, honestly"— Olivia said and they hugged.

—"Now it's my turn to say goodbye to you"— Priyanka told Nick.

—"Yes!"— he exclaimed and looked right to her eyes. —"I'm going to miss you so much, seriously. I promise to see each other as soon as we can"— Nick expressed.

—"Me too, I can't wait because every minute together makes me so happy"— she commented.

—"I know, same here"— he added and they hugged for like a minute.

—"Sadly, I have to go too. I won't see Pri tomorrow so I'll say goodbye now"— Tom said and they hugged giving their emotional goodbyes.

—"Bye, Tommy"— Olivia said a bit sad.

—"Goodbye, princess"— Tom responded and they hugged and he lifted Olivia a bit.

After saying goodbye and everything, the boys left to their hotel. They were sad while returning to their apartment. Specially Priyanka because Olivia was going to see Tom the next day.

—"And back to distance"— Priyanka commented with a deep sigh.

The girls changed to get ready for sleep. They sat for a couple of minutes in the couch to talk about Olivia's birthday. Obviously the question at the end of every birthday is how did it went and if the person enjoyed it, which is exactly what Priyanka asked Olivia.

—"The word good is nothing compared to how I spent my birthday. And even though the guys won't be coming back in some time, we still got to see them, even just for a while. It was awesome"— Olivia responded with a huge smile.

Priyanka tried to get that smile, but it was hard work.

—"Well, I'm super glad you had an amazing day because you totally deserved it"— she told her bestie. —"Now I have to go to sleep because I do have college"— Priyanka added.

—"Yeah, right. Good night"— Olivia said.

She went to her room and Priyanka prepared the sofa-bed and went to sleep. Olivia felt bad for her bestie because she didn't have enough time with Nick and he already had to leave. After some minutes using her phone, Olivia fell asleep too.

—— Next morning ——

The next day, Priyanka got up early to go to college and Olivia was still asleep. After she left, around 8:45am, Tom arrived to the apartment and got in. It's a mystery how he got the key.

—"Olivia? Are you here?"— Tom asked loudly to see if she was awake, but nothing.

Then he texted Priyanka because he didn't know where Olivia's room was and didn't want to explore.

(Texts will be seen from her phone)

After that, Tom opened Olivia's door slowly trying not to wake her up.

—"She looks gorgeous, jeez"— Tom whispered. Then he took his phone out to take a picture of her. —"Hey, darling, wake up!"— he exclaimed shaking her arm a bit to wake her up.

—"No mom, five more minutes"— Olivia complained sleepy and rolled over to the other side, and Tom laughed a bit.

—"No, love, it's me"— Tom told her and she didn't hear him. —"Okay, you want this the hard way"— he mentioned and took her blanket off to tickle her and she instantly woke up.

—"Stop! Tom?"— Olivia said laughing really hard when she noticed it was him and then hugged him. —"Good morning"— she greeted.

—"Good morning, darling. Ready for our date?"— Tom commented happy.

—"This early?"— Olivia asked yawning.

—"Yes and don't take too long because I have orders of Priyanka to wait outside"— he explained.

—"Okay"— she laughed and got out of her bed to get ready.

—"I'm so happy to be here"— Tom mentioned before leaving and she smiled.

After some minutes, they went out and enjoyed their last day together for now. Because Olivia had to work at 4, they said goodbye around 2:50pm.

—"So this is it"— Olivia said looking down.

—"Hey, I know you're going to miss me, but I promise we'll see each other soon"— he comforted her and put his hand on Olivia's chin making her look at him.

—"I love you"— she expressed with a sad smile.

—"I love you too"— Tom responded smiling.

Then they had a long hug and said goodbye to each other. It was a hard goodbye, but it wasn't going to last forever. Olivia got ready to go to work and as she was leaving, Priyanka arrived. They greeted each other and continued their paths. Work day was as usual. The co-workers sang quickly happy birthday to Olivia and returned to their chores. She arrived tired, showered, ate a snack while talking to Priyanka about her day with Tom and went to sleep because she had college the next day.

—— One month later ——

—"It's just a quick stop, Liv"— Priyanka told her.

—"But why? It doesn't make sense!"— Olivia complained.

It was Wednesday, November 26, Thanksgiving Eve Day. Priyanka wanted to look for a book at the campus library and Olivia considered it useless because they were free on Thursday and Friday. While they were walking towards the library, somebody came from behind and held them by their arms.

—"Don't move or scream"— one of them said.

The girls were frozen and frightened. The strangers took them to an empty pathway and let them go. When the friends turned around, the men took off the glasses and hoodies. It was still shocking, but not dangerous.

—"Tom! Nick! What?"— both girls shouted of happiness and quickly hugged their boyfriends.

After a minute of hugging tight, both of them punched the guys on the arms.

—"How dare you to scare us like that? Are you stupid or what?"— Priyanka got furious.

—"And again with the surprises!"— Olivia said.

—"Sorry, we just really wanted to surprise you"— Tom apologized.

—"Well, mission accomplished"— Priyanka mentioned.

—"Now, let's go to somewhere where we won't be bothered by fans"— Nick suggested.

They went to Starbucks that was pretty empty to be Starbucks. After getting their drinks, they sat at a table.

—"What are you guys doing here?"— Priyanka asked.

—"We came to see you"— Nick responded.

—"And to invite you to a Holland-Jonas Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow"— Tom explained.

Both girls opened their eyes wide and almost choked. Those were definitely not the words they were expecting to hear. The guys laughed at their reaction.

—"What?"— were the only words that came out from both.

—"So like our families are so close, one every two years we celebrate our holidays together"— Nick commented.

—"So this year we wanted to invite you two as well"— Tom added.

—"Are you for real?"— Olivia asked still in shock.

—"Yes, you will finally meet our families"— Tom explained.

After that, the only thing the girls could do was smile. They look at each other and started whispering.

—"Dude, did that just happen? Did they just invite us to meet their families? What? Sorry, I'm just so shocked"— Priyanka told her.

—"Yes, they did. I'm so happy, but so nervous at the same time"— Olivia said and Priyanka agreed.

—"I think we're the kings of surprises"— Tom commented to Nick.

—"Wait, what about our parents? Do you think they'll be okay with us not going to their dinner?"— Priyanka wondered concerned.

—"Oh, you're right. But all our lives we've been to their dinners so, I guess they won't have a problem"— Olivia responded laughing nervously.

—"You're right, I bet if we talk to them, they'll be fine with it. Time to give these guys an answer"— Priyanka expressed and the girls looked at them again.

—"We would love to!"— both exclaimed.

Everyone was smiling and excited.

—"We have to be at the airport in 7 hours"— Tom told them.

—"Wait, we leave today?"— Priyanka asked and they nodded.

The girls looked at each other, stood up quickly and almost ran off.  It took seconds for the boys to understand, but followed. They took an Uber to the mall.

—"If you want us to buy you-"— Tom was saying, but got interrupted.

—"No! You aren't spending money!"— the girls almost shouted.

—"Okay, okay. Sorry"— Tom said with his arms up.

Then the girls started looking for clothes and stuff they will need for that trip. The guys were just walking, looking, hiding. Well, they all had their disguises, but to be safer. They also gave their opinions on some clothes the girls asked them. But it didn't bother them, they just wanted to spend time with their girlfriends after not being able to in a long time. Miraculously, Priyanka and Olivia found nice outfits at a nice price quicker than usual.

—"Guys, celebrate because this doesn't happen everyday we shop, right Liv?"— Priyanka mentioned.

—"Yes! We usually take like 2 or 3 hours to find one piece of clothing, I'm not kidding"— Olivia said.

—"I take like 10 minutes. Why do girls can't find anything that they like? It has to be so specific"— Nick commented shocked.

—"Yes, and that's when we look in three stores. We have very specific tastes"— Priyanka added and Olivia agreed.

The group was happy to found what they looked for and went to the girls' apartment.

—"You should start packing now"— Tom suggested.

—"How long are gonna be there?"— Priyanka asked.

—"You return Sunday night"— Nick answered.

—"Alright, got it. Let's do it!"— Priyanka exclaimed.

Olivia was on her room packing. Priyanka's room is technically the living room, but she has some things on Olivia's closet so she was going in and out. Tom and Nick walked around, helped them to choose if they needed, talk sometimes. After almost an hour, the bags were ready. Olivia and Priyanka threw themselves in the couch exhausted and the guys laughed. Tom and Nick sat besides their girlfriends, who rested their head on their shoulders.

—"What do you want to do now?"— Tom asked.

—"Just stay like this for a while"— Priyanka responded.

After like fifteen minutes, Nick had a FaceTime call from Joe. They gathered around to talk to him and Kevin who was also there.

—"Hey, Joe! Hey, Kev! What's up?"— Nick said.

—"Just wanted to know if you already told the girls"— Joe answered.

—"Yes! Hey, Kev! Hey, Joe!"— both exclaimed and they greeted them.

—"Are you girls excited?"— Kevin asked.

—"A lot, but super nervous"— Priyanka told them.

—"Yeah, I don't even know what I'm going to say. Like, I feel like I'm going to freeze in front of them and that is going to be so embarrassing"— Olivia explained.

—"Same here"— Priyanka added.

—"You'll be fine"— Joe said and Kevin agreed.

—"You are going to meet our parents, Tom's parents, Frankie, Sam, Paddy, my daughters, Alena and Valentina, my wife Danielle"— Kevin was mentioning.

—"And we're at the airport now to pick Sophie up"— Joe added.

—"This is going to be crazy"— Priyanka exclaimed.

—"One thing you should know, Pri"— Joe commented.

—"Valentina loves Nick, she is overprotective"— Kevin explained.

—"Good luck to me"— Priyanka said and they laughed.

—"Well, Sophie just texted me her plane landed so, we'll go now. Can't wait to have you guys here!"— Joe expressed and everyone said goodbye and hung up.

—"Why are you girls so nervous?"— Tom asked.

—"So you want to meet our parents next week?"— Priyanka asked the boys and their eyes almost popped out.

—"Nah, that's fine"— both guys responded.

—"Oh, so who's nervous now?"— Olivia asked mocking them and the girls laughed.

—"No, we're not!"— Tom defended himself and Nick.

—"Yes, you are"— Priyanka said and the guys were stunned.

—"Meeting your parents can't be that bad, right?"— Nick mentioned incredulous.

—"One day, you'll see"— Priyanka responded with a scary tone.

—"Okay, let's not think about that now. What should we do in these three hours we have left?"— Tom asked.

The group looked around and at each other, thinking.

—"I have an idea"— Priyanka exclaimed.

She went to a corner where some of her boxes were and got something that took everyone 12 years back.

—"It's been a lifetime since I played Wii"— Nick commented.

—"Same, I don't even know how I remembered it was there"— she mentioned.

Everyone helped connect it and synchronize the remotes again.

—"What games do you have?"— Tom asked.

—"Many, but we're starting with my favorite game: Super Smash Bros Brawl"— Priyanka explained.

—"I used to love that game"— Nick expressed.

—"It rings a bell, but I don't know"— Tom mentioned.

—"Me neither, the only game I used to play was the Wii Sports thingy"— Olivia said.

—"We'll guide you through it"— Priyanka told Olivia and Tom. —"And thingy? Really? Ouch!"— she added.

—"Sorry"— Olivia apologized.

They chose the characters and the stage or location. Priyanka and Nick were teaching Olivia and Tom how to play. They understood it, but didn't play very well. Priyanka won most of the battles and Nick won some. After like an hour, Tom was getting the hang of it. Olivia improved, but wasn't quite there yet. They had a lot of fun though. Specially when Tom and Nick took it too serious and started yelling or just fighting each other.

—"Alright, let's change the game"— Priyanka decided and put Mariokart.

—"Today is day of throwbacks, for real"— Nick expressed.

—"Mariokart! Woah! I did play this game"— Tom mentioned.

—"Am I seriously the only one that hasn't played at least one of these?"— Olivia wondered kinda disappointed.

Then the guys and Priyanka looked at her.

—"Yes"— they all said serious and Olivia pouted a bit.

—"I'm the only boring one here"— she complained.

—"No! No, love, you're not boring, you're awesome"— Tom said and hugged her and she felt better.

—"Okay, let's play!"— Priyanka exclaimed.

They played for a while and Tom was teaching Olivia how to play until she kind of got the hang of it. Priyanka was doing it great. It looked like she never stop playing. Didn't win exactly every single race, but almost. The boys were pretty good too, always between 2nd and 5th place. Olivia was giving her best, staying in one digit positions.

—"Tom, we have to leave our differences aside. We've got a common enemy here"— Nick told him.

—"Yes, let's do it. Pri, you're going down"— Tom commented.

—"Oh thank you, you are my best friends"— Priyanka said sarcastically, but then they laughed.

Nick and Tom joined forces to beat her and they did. Tom nailed to beat Nick at the last lap.

—"Yes! I won!"— he yelled.

—"At least I beat her"— Nick mentioned pointing at Pri and she laughed rolling her eyes.

—"Congrats boys!"— she exclaimed.

The guys started victory dancing and Olivia and Priyanka started recording subtly.

—"You two look so dumb"— Olivia joked and couldn't hold the laughter.

—"Are you recording?"— Nick asked and went to take Priyanka's phone.

—"Give me back my phone!"— she yelled and they started running everywhere in the apartment because Nick wouldn't give it to her.

—"Were you recording too?"— Tom asked looking at Olivia and her phone and ended up in the same chase.

It was a mess because they were trying not to bump into each other. Then Priyanka started throwing pillows.

—"So that's how this is gonna be?"— Nick asked and threw the pillows back.

—"Oh, were running through a battle field"— Tom commented before getting hit in the face with a pillow.

—"Sorry man!"— Nick exclaimed.

—"Oh yeah, take this"— Tom shouted throwing him the pillow and hitting him.

Nick defended himself throwing a pillow and accidentally hit Olivia who was about to take her phone off Tom's hand while he was distracted. She looked at Nick with an offended expression.

—"I'm so sorry!"— Nick told her.

Then it all suddenly became pillow war. Everyone was throwing pillows like crazy. Luckily, for that reason, the girls could get back their phones to film this battle.

—"You're all going down!"— Priyanka screamed.

—"No, you are!"— Tom exclaimed.

They spent like the next hour pillow fighting and were so concentrated, that they almost forgot their flight. If it wasn't for a notification that made Nick see his phone, they wouldn't have noticed the time.

—"Jeez! We have one hour"— he exclaimed. —"Time flew"— Nick added.

—"We have to get ready"— Priyanka told Olivia.

—"Definitely! Let's go!"— she agreed.

Their phones had charge, but they charged them anyway and their tablets were fully charged. They showered quickly and got ready. It was time to leave. On the way to the airport, Olivia and Priyanka called their families and explained the situation. They understood and agreed to the idea.

—"Our jobs!"— Priyanka suddenly remembered.

—"We took care of that already"— Tom commented.

—"You two are the best"— Olivia said.

On the airport, they did all the check process and went to the gate to wait for two hours. In the mid time, the group went to eat, talked and enjoyed each other's company. On the airplane, they divided in two, separated by the aisle, but like nobody sat besides them, the girls moved to the windows. So Olivia sat with Tom; and Priyanka, with Nick.

—"New Jersey, here we go!"— Priyanka exclaimed.

The couples took cute pictures on the plane.

(Olivia took this picture)

Liv took a picture on the air in Atlanta and also in New Jersey.

After 2 hours and 17 minutes, they finally landed. They took their luggage to get out of the plane. When they did, they waited outside of the airport for a bus to take them to the car rental.

—"Somehow, the air here is different from Atlanta"— Olivia said kind of impressed.

Everyone looked at her weird and laughed. Priyanka wanted to take a quick picture with Nick, so they did.

Then Tomivia got inspired and did too.

Minutes later, the bus arrived and drove them to the car rental establishment. Like it was pretty empty, the process was really fast. They got an SUV, a Cadillac. The group drove to The Heldrich Hotel & Conference Center. The girls were really excited looking at the city. At the hotel, they quickly did the check-in and went to the 7th floor where their rooms were. When Priyanka and Olivia were on their room, they admired the view of the enlightened city at night.

—"This is so exciting"— Priyanka commented.

—"I'm loving it so far. I can't believe we're meeting our boyfriend's families at the same time tomorrow"— Olivia said shocked and Priyanka agreed.

—"I'm going to have butterflies in my stomach tomorrow"— Priyanka expressed.

—"Me too"— Olivia added.

—"It's so crazy. Our boyfriends are best friends, their families celebrate together, it's like everything was just meant to be"— Priyanka mentioned.

Both girls were looking at the view thinking how their crazy journeys started. Their thoughts got interrupted by the guys knocking on the door, which Priyanka opened.

—"We talked to our parents; they know we are here and can't wait to meet the two of you"— Tom told the girls.

—"Yes, so we are supposed to leave at 9am to get there at 9:45am"— Nick explained.

—"Why so early?"— Priyanka asked.

—"Because our families have the tradition to do a Thanksgiving breakfast and Thanksgiving dinner"— Tom answered.

—"Ohh, okay we understand. That's so cool"— Olivia said.

—"Yeah, we've never done that before"— Priyanka explained.

—"Anyway, try to wake up at 8 to get ready"— Nick told them.

—"Of course, we don't want to make a bad first impression"— Priyanka expressed.

—"Well, it's late and I know that 8am for you is early so we should leave now"— Tom mentioned.

Everyone hugged and said their goodnights.

—"Sleep well and don't worry for tomorrow"— Nick said leaving the girls room.

—"See you tomorrow!"— Tom exclaimed and left.

The girls got ready to sleep.

—"I'm gonna put some instrumental music to distract my mind so I can sleep"— Olivia said.

—"Alright! Good night, Liv"— Priyanka expressed and tried to sleep.

—"Good night, Pri"— she responded.

The girls slept trying not to think about the next day. It was going to be the most anxious Thanksgiving of their lives. Let's wish them good luck, they might need it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 2.3K 49
I grew up with Joe, Nick and Kevin. I've always been in love with Joe, but he has never seen me as more than a friend. I know my chances with him are...
1.3K 49 19
As the sequel to You Changed My Life, the characters need to recover from the accidents and handle the consequences that come with it and with walkin...
22.6K 193 42
Hi, I'm Allison. I've been friends ever sense Joe and I have been in first grade. After that our families became very close and we where all best fri...
6K 121 22
"𝙞 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙩𝙤 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚" 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪...