lovely - Leonardo DiCaprio

By xmarvelle

𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴, 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥. 𝘸... More

the characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Final Epilogue
THANK YOU♡

11

5.4K 134 358
By xmarvelle

Now I have to clean his room? You've gotta be kidding me.

Leo laughed by my reaction.

"I'll be at my room. Good luck on your chores," he said while walking to his room patting again my head.

"Thanks." I said as I fix my hair.

"By the way, nice outfit."

I'm wearing a hoodie, shorts, and a white apron. The fuck is he talking about?

I shook my head and went to the basement to get some supplies.

Since my hair literally said gO stUpiD, gO crAzY, I put it on a ponytail.

Alright, Giselle. You can do this.

I cleaned the windows, sanitized, and let it dry. Leo's clothes were on the laundry room and I folded each one of them. Some, are just placed in hangers. I swear I'm not a creepy person, but I can smell his scent through his clothes even from afar. I can't explain it, but it smells outrageously expensive, not to mention sexy and classy.

Of course, I also changed the smoke detector batteries. Then, vacuumed. I was a little lost as to where the vacuum was but I finally saw it and it's in the kitchen. Who puts vacuum in their kitchen? I started at the living room, vacuuming every inch and every corner. For dinner, I cooked rice, chicken, and salad. Wow, their groceries are almost out.

It's now 6:30pm. Where is everybody? I know mom is asleep or resting. But Mr. and Mrs. DiCaprio should be home by now. Also, Leo?

"What am I doing? I have music!" Damn it Giselle you're now only realizing that? I pressed shuffle on my Spotify because I'm poor I don't have Spotify Premium. Circles by Post Malone played.

I started dancing and singing the lyrics while I clean the kitchen after preparing the dinner.

"Seasons change and our love went coooold!
Feed the flame 'cause we can't let goooooo!
Runaway, but we're running in circlesss!
Runaway, Runaway
I dare you to dooooo—Oh, fuck–h-hi, Leo. Haha."

I immediately stopped as I saw him looking at me confused. I paused the music and turned my phone off.

"Hi." he said smiling, looking at me with his crossed arms.

"Um.. How long have you been here?" I asked nervously, hiding it with a chuckle.

"Just got here. Great voice. I almost teared up." he said, I gave a fake laugh.

He went to the fridge and got himself a can of coca-cola.

"By all means." he said as he opens it, turning around and walking upstairs.

Ugh that was so embarassing.

It's okay, Giselle. Really. Leo didn't even care. Just, stop thinking about it!

I took the list and checked the things I've already done.

"Let's see.. Oh, right. I have to clean Leo's room."

So I took my things and went upstairs to his door.

Knock Knock Knock

"Leo?"

"Yeah?"

"Um, I have to clean your room."

He opened the door and I was in awe. His room is huge, bright, and clean. What am I supposed to tidy?

"W-wow." I didn't even noticed I actually said that.

"What?"

"Nothing! It's just—what am I supposed to clean? Your room is, perfect."

"Yeah, I already did it," he said as he sat at the edge of his bed.

"I'm so sorry Leo, I was busy doing the other things and I got distracted—"

"It's okay, Giselle. I did it on purpose."

"Wait, what?"

"It's fine. You can now rest." he says, laying down on his bed.

I was a bit confused and shocked at the same time. What am I supposed to say?

"Um, do you still need anything?" I said stammering.

"No, just do whatever you want."

"A-are you sure?" I ask and he nods.

"Thank you, by the way.." I added as I turn around.

"Oh, almost forgot, dinner's ready." I said turning around back again at him. He looks up from his phone.

"My parents and I eat together. I'll wait for them."

"Okay." I said as I close the door.

Wow, he's being really nice.

I took off my apron and hung it on the door by the laundry room, and went to the fridge and drank some water.
As I drink I saw my mom from the stairs.

"Hey, honey."

"Hey mom, did you slept well?"

"Yes. Thank you again, sweetheart."

"Oh, don't worry about it. Here, gotta stay hydrated!" I say as I hand her my bottle.

"Thank you, sweetie."

"Now you go rest." she added after drinking her water.

"Okay." I said as I kiss her cheeks.

I went to my room and lied down on the bed, looking at the ceiling. I scanned my eyes and my attention was captured by my ukulele.

I stood up from my bed and grabbed the instrument.

When was the last time I played this?

I held it on both of my arms, I closed my eyes and started playing.

When somebody loved me,
Everything was beautiful.
Every hour spent together
Lives within my heart.
And when she was sad,
I was there to dry her tears.
And when she was happy, so was I
When she loved me..

I opened my eyes and I felt my lips stretching. This feels right. I smiled wider and continued.

Through the summer and the fall,
We had each other, that was all.
Just she and I together
Like it was meant to be
When she loved me.

As I finish the song by plucking the strings to complete the chords, my smile began to change rapidly, warm tears started streaming on my right cheek, followed by the other. I grabbed the case of my ukulele and saw a picture by the pick holder. I looked at it and gently caressed it.

I miss you Akisha.

Leo's P.O.V.

Minutes after Giselle left my room, Mrs. Morris called me, saying that my parents are here and it's now time for dinner. I got up from my bed and while walking, I stumbled a little as I felt my foot stepping into something.

A blue and white braided bracelet, with a satin charm shaped like a bow.

I picked it up and took a better look. Maybe this is Giselle's? I went to her room, but before I could even knock, I heard someone singing.

Is that her?

After staying outside of her door for a couple of minutes, I carefully knocked.

"Giselle?"

Giselle's P.O.V.

Shit. It's Leo.

I wiped off my tears aggressively and hid the picture back where it was, and sat on my bed quickly.

"Come in."

"Hey, is this yours? I think you left it in my ro— wait, are you crying? W-What's wrong?"

As I was looking at the floor, I didn't see what he was talking about. I could tell he's so worried, that he didn't hesitate to sit by my side.

"Nothing! What made you think that?" I tried bluffing.

"Come on, it's okay, tell me."

"Tell you what?" I said looking away.

He was silent.

"Okay. If you don't want to talk about it, that's completely fine. But uh, I saw this in my room. This is yours isn't it?" he said calmly.

I looked at it and I was shocked.

"Where did you get that?" I said stuttering.

"Uh, I accidentally stepped on it on my room.."

I grabbed it from his hand and squeezed the bracelet tight.

Shit Giselle, you cannot lose this!

"You must've left it there earlier and you didn't notice."
"D-did you made that?" Leo broke the silence.

But I didn't answer.

"Okay.. I'll just, I'll go now." he said standing up.

"It was made by my best friend.. Akisha."

He turned around back at me,

"Oh. Um, is she still in Texas?"

"I guess you could say that."

"She uh.. she's," I added, looking away again trying so hard to keep my tears back.

"Oh."

"You don't have to say anythin—"

"No, no, I'm sorry. I really am. I–was just, shocked."

I looked at my lap.

"W-was that song for her?" he added.

I nod, "She gave me the book."

I was still looking at my lap until I felt warmth and weight in front of me.

I didn't need to look up to see him hugging me. It felt really nice. Ever since the tragedy, I've never really been okay.

"It's okay. You're gonna be okay," he lets go of me and said, reassuring me.

"Thank you," I faintly said.

He gave me a smile before going outside and closing my door.

I guess I was right, he is nice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 8.2K 56
"you're insane, i don't know what to do with you." or in which things are hard, and then they get harder.
39.5K 927 27
Eleven is one of the few Loric left to fight for their kind and the civilisation of Earth against the Mogadorian, a vicious alien species. Eleven sta...
5.2K 75 16
•• Chris Cornell ♡ ||"I think it's time for me to let the past go.|| ||"forever?"|| ||"I know someday, you'll have a beautiful life."|| ---- When two...
18.3K 237 52
Aliza Phillips has finally returned from her boarding school in England for good, as the summer begins she convinces her brother (Jordan Phillips) to...