Talk Later- BWS

By bwsforyou

Who knows what they are; would they class themselves as friends? What will happen when a fuck buddy type of r... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
IDEAS
UPDATE

nine

1.5K 30 10
By bwsforyou

JUNE 2018

GRACE'S POV
Today was the day Brad was getting out of hospital. The house was chaotic as Anne wanted it to be perfect for her boy returning home.

I obviously done my bit to help her but she insisted on doing most of it on her own.

Tris had to go back to London as he and his family were going on holiday. The day he was leaving I also went back to London with him seeing as he had drove me down to Birmingham in his car.

I spent two nights in London before packing more clothes and stuff I would need then I drove myself back to Birmingham yesterday afternoon.

As well as that I collected a few things for Brad from his and Tris' flat.

Derek was busy all day with work as he owned his own golf club and had many of bookings today so it was impossible for him to be gone.

However; both me and Anne scurried around the house as we frantically got ready to go and collect Brad, the two of us being excited to have him home.

We climbed into my car as it would be easier for Brad to get into seeing as he had a moon boot on his leg.

Walking to the ward where Brad was Anne excused herself to talk to the receptionist about his medication as I went on through to his room.

When I entered the room there was a nurse with him, he sat on the bed as she checked his blood pressure.

'Oh sorry, I'll wait outside.' I said politely.

'You're alright love, come on in.' She smiled as she continued to do his blood pressure.

Brad's eyes met mine and it was almost as though his eyes were smiling as well as his mouth.

'Hi.' He croaked as I gave him a small smile and a wave before I began to gather some of his things to put in his grip bag.

'All your levels are fine Brad, so you will be getting home. I'll just go and find the doctor to discharge you.' She said to him as she gathered up her equipment in the trolley.

'Thank you.' He said as she left the room, she gave us both a small nod and smile before leaving us alone.

'How are you feeling?' I asked as I propped myself onto the chair beside his bed.

'I actually feel quite good. I'm a bit tired and the pain gets bad sometimes but apart from that I'm fine.' He told me as I observed the bruising and few cuts he had scattered over him, as well as his damaged leg.

'Well Jesse is waiting for you at home.' I earned a large smile from him.

'I can't wait to see her.' He beamed. 'My two favourite girls.' He whispered just as Anne had entered the room.

His last comment made my stomach go funny. We've never talked about how we felt before and I know that it's a conversation we need to have sooner rather than later.

I wasn't one to be open or to talk about my feelings. Especially with a person from the male species.

After Anne fussed over Brad and made sure he had everything the doctor finally came in and discharged him.

They gave us a wheel chair to help get him to the car rather than him using his crutches as it was quite a long walk from the ward he had been on to the carpark.

I took great pleasure in pushing him along I was a as though formulae one driver while he found it amusing enough to video us racing down the empty corridors.

As we reached the main door I left Anne with him as I went to get my car to drive to the entrance to save us having to push him to the car.

I got out to help him in as Anne put his bags in the boot. Once he was in she went to return the wheel chair leaving us alone again.

His hand found mine and intertwined our fingers.

'Brad.' I mumbled. 'I think we need to talk.'

He looked confused as he raised his eyebrows, suggesting he had no idea what we were going to talk about.

'About us.' I said quietly as his face turned to search mine.

'Okay.' He nodded as he traced patterns with his thumb over my hand. 'We can talk when we get back.'

I smiled giving him some reassurance as I wasn't sure what we would take from the conversation nor what would happen.

We both chatted until Anne returned to the car minutes later before we made our way back to the Simpson household.

As we pulled up in the drive a smile stretched across his face.

'Hone sweet home.' He cooed.

Anne grabbed his bags and made her way to the door to open it.

'Here.' I got out and grabbed his crutches before handing them to him as I helped him out.

'Are you okay love?' Anne panicked as she hurried to his side.

'I'm fine.' He chuckled, brushing off the fact he was struggling to use his crutches.

After a while of struggling he finally made it in the living room, flopping onto the sofa.

'Do you want anything to eat?' Anne asked as she sat next to him.

'Can we order pizza?' He asked her with puppy eyes.

I chuckled as I watched how much of a mummy's he could be when he's back home.

'You're such a child.' I chuckled after Anne gave into him causing him to fist bump the air.

'I can go and collect it if you want?' I offered.

'I can get it delivered love, it'll save you driving again.' She smiled.

'I need to go to the shop to grab a few things anyway.' I assured her.

After persuading Anne, also being begged by Brad to join me in the car I took off for the local supermarket.

As I drove along I felt a hand being placed on mine.

I turned to see Brad staring down at our hands before turning back to the road.

Pulling up at Morrison's I left Brad in the car as I wasn't waiting for him to hobble around.

I also needed some time to myself to think without his presence; or in fact anyone's presence.

Buying the essentials such as tampons, deodorant and face wipes, as well as a few snacks for later I made my way back to the car.

I peeped through the window to see Brad sat scrolling through his camera roll with a smile on his face. Suddenly I noticed it was photos of us.

Putting the bag in the backseat I then climbed into the drivers seat I turned to Brad and took a deep breath.

'Do you want to talk now?' He asked as though he was reading my mind.

I slowly nodded.

'I like what's going on between us, I enjoy every minute we spend together. As you can tell, I care so much about you.' I poured my heart as his hand held mine, tracing patterns over my skin in an effort to comfort me. 'I like you Brad.' I whispered.

Next thing I knew his hand was on my cheek as he drew me in for a kiss; our first one since our fight.

'I like you too Grace.' He said softly as he looked deep into my soul. 'I know we started this off as a no strings attached but I don't know how much longer I can pretend the feelings are none existent.'

By now my eyes were watering as I looked to the man in front of me. He always knew what to say.

'I tried to deny anything I felt before. I was scared, scared to commit. Usually a girl wouldn't stick around as long as you have without being in a relationship with me. That's when I knew you were different.' He took my hand and pressed a soft kiss to my knuckles.

'You know I went on a date with a guy.' I told him watching sadness appear in my eyes. 'I used the date to try and get rid of the feelings I had for you, I didn't think you'd want to continue whatever we are if I had feelings for you.'

'What was he like?' He asked in a small voice.

'Brad he was nothing like you. He was so boring! As soon as the date was over, I left early may I add, I came over to yours because I knew what I had been feeling was real but suddenly I chickened out of telling you.' I expressed as I watched him silently chuckle.

Our lips met again for a brief second before he embraced me in a hug over the gear stick.

'The pizza will be cold by the time we get there.' I teased as I wiped my tears away.

It had been a few hours since we had got back from getting the pizza (which Brad absolutely demolished) and now we were chilling.

When we came up to his room I had a 'get well soon' balloon in his room with a box of chocolates and a teddy.

We lay in his bed as we watched Keeping Up With The Kardashians. It actually turns out that Brad is quite a fan of the show.

Not.

He couldn't grasp their lifestyle, however enjoying the drama when Khloe and Kourtney fought.

Typical.

When we got home earlier Derek has returned from work and Nat came round to see her brother. It was nice to spend time with his family, they were all so welcoming. It made me feel at home.

'Can I watch some golf now.' Brad turned with a pout playing on his lips.

I sighed, handing him the remote in defeat. I lay my head back on his chest to get comfortable again.

'Your hair smells different.' He mumbled through the silence. 'It's nice.' He informed me as I heard him take another sniff.

'I started using a new hair mask.' I told him, noticing how observant he was.

It also made my heart flutter knowing that he knew my scent, he noticed every small difference.

'Can I take you out on a date?' He blurted causing me to sit up and look at him.

His face was laced with worry as though he was afraid of me saying no.

'I'd love to.' I grinned as I leaned down to connect our lips.

Lying back on his chest I took notice of the men and clubs on his TV however had no interest in it.

My eyes began to feel heavy as he played with my hair and traced his other hand up and down my arm.

My eyes fluttered opened to find myself still wrapped in Brad's embrace in his bed.

I grabbed my phone and checked the time.

1:23am.

Shit.

I tried to untangle myself from Brad's body without waking him up however he was quick to notice I wasn't in his arms anymore.

'Where are you going?' He croaked.

'To the spare room.' I whispered as I moved his curls from his forehead.

'Stay.' He groaned as he sunk further into his pillow.

'I don't want to be disrespectful to your parents. Night.' I explained before leaving a kiss on his cheek.

As I exited his bedroom I was met with Anne coming up the stairs, a glass of water in hand.

'You okay love?' She asked sweetly.

'Yeah I'm just going to bed.' I smiled at her to which she gave me a confused look. 'I don't want to be disrespectful to you and Derek.' I explained causing her to nod.

Just then my phone beeped. It was Brad.

Brad- I'm afraid I'll have a nightmare about that night.

He hadn't expressed any emotions he had been holding in about the night, we didn't really talk of it as it was painful.

We thought it would be better for him to talk about them when he was ready and we assured him as soon as he was conscious and aware he could talk to any one of us.

I sighed, looking to Anne and showing her the message.

'Maybe it would be better if you did stay with him. I trust you.' She embraced me in a hug, placing a kiss on my forehead.

'Thank you Anne.' I gave her a smile. 'And thank you for welcoming me.'

Before we could say anymore a sleepy Brad appeared at the door only wearing his Calvin's causing me to bite my lip.

'She's coming Brad don't worry.' Anne chuckled. 'Night.' She cooed as she walked off to her room.

I helped Brad back into bed as he had managed to clamber around his room without his crutches.

'You're so sexy.' He whispered, his warm breath fanning against my neck.

He began to pressed wet kisses on the skin of my neck and collarbone.

'Brad.' I quietly moaned. 'Not tonight.'

I refused him although I wanted him. I needed him. It was as though I craved his touch.

'Your mum and dad.' I warned him causing him to sigh.

'You make me so horny.' He groaned, pulling my back against his front.

I could feel his hard on poke into me. His parents have trusted me to stay here and I want to respect them so I try and push it to the back of my mind.

'Brad quit it or I'm back to the spare room.' I warned him as he let go and shuffled away.

*yIKES this chapter is long! Hope you're all enjoying the story :) message me any ideas you want to be included in the story and I'll try my best to do so as well as giving you credit.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666K 12.1K 42
Being a single mum isn't easy, but do things get easier when you meet your neighbour?
15.7K 1.2K 94
☆꧁༒ Assassins and missions... Secrets and deception... Relationships and family... Love and heartbreak... Life and death ༒꧂☆
28.8K 515 56
Just some imagines/preferences
264K 3.3K 200
Read book 1 first to see Brad and Rachel's story up until this point. :) Hope you enjoy