The Wind and Blood (Sanemi x...

By ElysionNyx

You became a pillar way before tanjiro and Giyu met, so this was like basically the beginning in the demon sl... More

Your Character and Abilities
(1)~(Edited)
(3)(edited)
(4)
(5)
~(6)~
(7)
(8)
A/n gift
(9)
(-10-)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)

(2)(Edited)

19.2K 376 1K
By ElysionNyx

Y/n Pov
You were  drinking some animal blood in a bamboo cup. While listening to Two pillars have a small argument over something you didn't really care about.

Giyu was on a mission and it started snowing so you decided to draw something in the snow with a stick.

"I'm really bored.....though I don't wanna jinx myself for a mission I know I'll regret it" you said to yourself while looking and Sanemi and Obanai glare at each other. You got up from the rock and walked towards them slowly hearing the ground rumble a bit underneath your feet.

You squeezed through them before pushing them both away immediately creating a distance between them.

"HEY WOMEN, WHY THE FUCK YOU GOTTA WALK THROUGH US!!" Sanemi yelled while you were walking passed them. You stopped and didn't bother turning around.

"Why argue over something stupid and continue to get mad about it for 45 minutes straight when you can just easily get over the matter in seconds" monotoned voice came through you. While Sanemi huffed and glares at you.

"thought so, now stop acting like children it's annoying" you said as you started walking towards your house.

You felt a hand stop you by your wrist, which made you flinch by the sudden touch. You turned your head slightly and saw sanemi in the corner of your eye.

"What is it" you said softly

"...."

"...."

Some few minutes flew by and you started getting impatient your eye started to twitch. "Well are you gonna say something or stand here and hold my wrist" you said now annoyed

"Train with me Idiot!" Sanemi said finally letting go of your wrist and turning his head away from embarrassment.

You blinked for a few second be giving a small smug on your face.

"You could've just asked I'll gladly train"
Sanemi scoffs and walks towards the training area and you followed behind.

"You better not be a useless opponent-"

"No need for that I can handle punches to the face, scratches and huge injuries because I was tortured for almost my whole life time" you said sarcastically

sanemi looked at you with the face you least expected.... The face of sympathy . You covered your face  and chuckled a little.

"don't give me that face, Its what i'm used to i've become numb to such violence" You said as you grab a wooden sword.

"Ya but still dont say those things so lightly...." Sanemi said in a gentle tone. You were at stance to fight but sanemi just stood there giving you a serious expression.

"Its hard to give it to heavy thought because i dont want those memories to corrupt me again...thats how i became berserk and killed everything in sight " You mumbled the last part.

You stood up right and turned your face.....having the horrible memories run through you. You felt aggression and vengeance take over. You shook your head and slammed it on a tree which made sanemi flinch and had widen eyes on what you were doing

You removed your head from the tree and turned back towards Sanemi with blood on your forehead. you wiped some of the blood off your forehead and got it on the wooden sword.

"Sorry for the wait" You faked closed eye smiled which wasn't really convinced sanemi but he shook it off and got in battle stance.

                                                                                     ~^~

You won 10 spars and sanemi won 10 spars. Both of you were tied but you managed to pause the training spar and wanted to take a break and needed some fresh air.

You were walking towards your estate which had red themed stuff around and had red roses at the entrance. when you finally made it inside your estate you sat down on the stairs towards the rooms of your new home. You layed back pulling your bangs back in a sigh of relief and relaxing your muscles from having such tension  from moving around today.

You heard soft foot steps coming towards you...you knew the scent right away it was Shinobu the insect pillar.

"Ara, ara You seem gloomy and tired" She said giving you a eye closed smile

You didnt bother getting up to look at her, you just gave out a sigh of air and  hummed in response.

"Something seems to be bothering you y/n chan~ Do you mind telling what it is?"

"..."

You slowly sat up back into a sitting position and put your palm under your chin and closed your eyes.

"Nothing....really just tired" you slumped a bit and felt you body become a bit lazy and hang around.

Shinobu only nodded and understand the situation right away she sat next to you and looked at the roses in your estate that complimented your Haori and the snow made the color stick out just like blood.

"I just wish i was human again..." you blurred out.

Shinobu touched your shoulder which made you flinch by the sudden touch of her hand.

"Ill be honest its best that you are a demon cause you could probably take advantage of muzan.... And I'm sure your past was a near death experience so don't say that. I may not know what happened but I'm sure it was for good reason even though I  despise demons"  shinobu admitted to you touching the red rose with her finger tip leaving a water droplet to leave the petal.

You nodded at her response and gave her a weak smile. Shinobu got up and smiled and walked away letting you clear your thoughts.

As soon as shinobu left you got up and went inside sense it was getting a little cold. The house was nice and had a gentle feeling to it which made you calm. You walked into your room where a futon was and immediately  layed down on it and put your sword next to you.

                                                                                   ~^~

The next day you woke up and had a mochi in your hand while walking towards a tree to sit on. The sun set was make your e/c glow and sparkle which had a warm sensation when touched. You jump up to the branch and say down looking down at the estates where the other pillars were.

Your soul felt peaceful for some time with all the quietness.It was nice until you heard your raven yell from the distance.

"MISSION! Leave towards southeast to a abandoned village!!"

You got up and jumped off the tree landing on your feet walking towards the gates. You put your hand on the handle of your Nichirin sword  feeling it shake slightly. Understanding what it meant you shivered in excitement.

Walking threw the gates you pass Giyuu which happens to finish his mission. He spotted you leaving and stopped to look.

"Off for a mission?" He asked the sound of his voice made you calm.

"Yes, I assume you finished yours"
Giyuu nodded and then opened his mouth again to say something

"Tell me have you ever seen a demon protect a human?"

You turned your head towards where you need to go and sighed quietly.

"Yes and no I'm the only one who is a demon who protected humans from threats. If there is an actual demon who had no intention to eat humans but to protect them... then there is something about them that made them still have there human conscious still intact"

You glanced at the water pillar as he continued to stare before giving you a light nod. He turned away and walked away from the gate. His aura was cold and lonesome it made you want to hug him.

You walked towards the direction your bird told you leaving tracks of foot prints in the snow. You stuck  out like a sore thumb because you wore a lot of red to represent blood.

You weren't bothered by the cold, the fact you had demon blood thanks to your sword was kinda great. You can change your temperature to either cool off or warm yourself up.

                                     ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ

Two hours has gone by and you were close to the village . Your bird flew towards you and you brought out you arm for him to land on.

"what is it my little kuroichi~ " you cooed
The bird got annoyed and you chuckled by his reaction.

"There's a lower moon 4 here"

"Really? I'm surprised she's here.... well at least I'll test her strength"

The bird nodded and flew away. You put your hand on your Nichirin sword again and began walking. You sniffed the air and smelled rotten corpses that were about a day old.

You past a few houses and decided to camp at a tree and wait till night time arises.

                                    ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ

You woke up with one eye open seeing nothing but the stars and shadows of the trees.
You jumped off the tree and started walking through the forest smelling fresh blood through the air.

"A demon dressed as a demon slayer? how low of you"

You stopped walking and stood still, not showing any movement at all but you slowly drawing your Nichirin sword.

"Low of me? I don't please others I please myself"you said as you still stayed at the same position which made the lower moon confused

You heard their foot steps leaving vibrations on the ground. The sound waves surround you as you listened closely.

The lower moon tried to use its demon art but soon felt a small slash on its abdominal core.
"Breath of Blood: 2nd Breath: Ketsueki supuratta~"

You were now behind the demon still at the same stance. You stood up and glancing at the demon before giving off blood lust which made the lower moon terrified. Your e/c eyes were affected by your sword leaving blood red to using the attack.

The lower moon started running away and you grabbed your Nichirin sword spinning it around your hand then walked right in front of the demon all of a sudden. You slashed its neck with no effort.

The lower moons head fell off and landed on the snow.

"This feeling....it feels painful" the demon spoke out seeing its head fall down to the ground with a plop making it roll to the tree.

You turned away and put your Nichirin sword back to your side and your eyes faded to e/c.

You turned back looking at the demon with a little bit of sympathy left in your system.

'wait...why are you looking at me with such......
Sympathy in your eyes....'

You walked away without a word letting the demon disappear. Letting the wind blow away the evidence of the demons body before the head had turned into dust leaving into the sky.

                                     ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 58 21
A Hashira. Deadly. A key. Beautiful. Lovely words to describe (Y/N). The Death Hashira, (Y/N) (L/N), is ruthless and has a cold heart. But what happe...
559 25 7
"The pain of losing you is something I will never recover from. I am begging you, please pull back," he pleaded, his voice hoarse and desperate. Tear...
47.3K 1.6K 45
Manga spoilers alert!! You are the oldest siblings of the Kamado. Being the oldest comes with other responsibilities, but you had no problem dealing...
21.8K 750 30
You're part of the universe of Demon Slayer, playing the role of the Thunder Pillar. Will you be able to change the story? Maybe avoid some deaths? O...