Truly-Madly-Deeply Assistant

By ZaraPenn

Avery had big dreams but Jared, who can't seem to function without her, doesn't feel like letting her go. Is... More

Part One - First
Hurricane
All I need
She is gone
Change
Breakfast at Jared's
Games by the pool
Ups and the downs
Chances pt. 1
Chances pt. 2
Chances pt. 3 - Leaving
Summer special - The show
Summer Special - The after-party
Bitter welcomes
Medicate
Her favorite song
Shotgun
My way or the high way
One day
'A man on fire'
'A violent desire'
'Do you wanna cross the line?'
Morning Coffee
One in a million
This is us
Morning fluff
Flashback - Lily
Protective or selfish
Here goes nothing
Acceptance
Commit to the bit
Above the clouds
Homecoming
Flashback - You'll never know
Little truths
LA!Buzz - The gossip
The one with all the feelings
Out and About
Family issues
A year wiser
Flashback - All I have
The gift
Shadows of the past
A night apart
Take the car
Another day another girl
talk!showtime
New Year's Eve - Morning
New Year
It's over
Farewell
Flashback - The Oscars moment
Apart - phone calls
Apart - the bully
Apart - breaking point
Surprising Mr. Leto
Highs, lows and higher
His past
I don't
The Event pt. 1
The Event pt. 2
Morning news
Flashback - Backlash
LA!Buzz - The real deal
Hobbies
City of Exes
Flashback - Forever mine
Home
Capricorn and the pushover
Hurt
Hot and steamy
Untitled
The test of feelings
Leaving night
Friend or foe
Tips and tricks
Flashback - Scattered memories
Comfort pt. 1
Comfort pt. 2
Long distance
Moving on
Choosing dreams
Intimacy
Back to us
Brother's leftover
Mother in town
Taking control
Surrender
The new home
Stubborn mind, aching heart
Housewarming
Behind closed doors
Baby talk pt. 1
Baby talk pt. 2
A day in the life
LA!Buzz - Drama alert
Small town girl
Birthday surprise pt. 1
Birthday surprise pt. 2
Her past
Home big Home
Camp
Change is coming
Our life, our rules pt. 1
Our life, our rules pt. 2 - Ending

Just saying...

539 26 23
By ZaraPenn

Sunday Funday!

Enjoy this short chapter what I decided to leave like this and upload, before jumping a bit in time.
Up next we are going to meet Avery's Mom. ^^

Arriving back to the hotel from the lunch was giving me a slight relief which was quickly replaced by the familiar anxiety which walked me through the whole day.

Food was great, the group was great. Shannon and Jared were in the "bestest" brothers phase; looking like Shannon having an affair with Lily in secret did not seem like a big of a deal to him. Constance was beaming seeing his sons relaxed and Sky was still having the time of her life on the road.

"Flower, are you alright?" asked Jared as soon as we stepped into the suite.

"Yeah. Why?" I answered as I dragged my shoes off.

"You were unusually quiet at lunch," he stated as he was right behind me as I walked towards the bathroom.

"I was eating..."

"You barely had a salad," he frowned stopping behind me as I opened the bathroom door.

"I'm okay; alright?" I smiled.

"Look, I know you. You are quiet but not THAT quiet. You don't eat much but you do eat more than these days... is it your healing? Are you in pain?" he asked, leaning to the wall with his shoulder. "Something is off about you but I can't put my finger on it and I very much would like to know before we part again," he explained calmly.

I pressed my lips, taking his hand.

"Okay... I have things we need to discuss; I'll be right back," I nodded then closed the bathroom door behind me, taking a deep breath.

Walking back out some five minute later, I saw Jared sitting on the couch, squeezing his hands between his knees, looking out of the window with a deep frown.

I smiled lightly as I walked there, sitting next to him what made him turn towards me with an expressionless face.

"Just say it," he demanded on a low voice, looking into my eyes just for a split second, before he turned his head back towards the window.

"Say what?" I asked confused about his coldness.

"Where did I screw up?" he asked.

I sighed, turning his head back to me.

"Where you decided to use Lora as your free time fun," I sighed.

"What does that mean?" he asked uncertain, narrowing his eyes.

"She... Before I came to see you, Lora found me. Again," I started. "She..."

I still wasn't sure if I should tell the whole story or just get to the point, but getting the urgent vibes from Jared, I decided to cut it short.

"She has a video of you two having sex which she threatened to share."

"What?" he asked stunned, even letting a confused laugh out. "I mean for real. What?"

"She... apparently she wanted to watch it back with you, I don't know in the future, but things did not work out well so she used it to blackmail me with it... but I think I got it under control, I..."

"When exactly was this?" he asked.

"It was... on Thursday."

"Thursday? So you knew about this for... four days now and you just what? Didn't feel like it is that important to tell me?" he asked way too calm. "That a psycho stalker has a sex tape of me which can be uploaded in a push of a button for the whole world to see and ruin my name?" 

I looked at him stunned, gulping.

"I... I didn't know how to and... she... she wouldn't. That's why I wasn't in a hurry because I... just know she wouldn't do it but..."

"You can never know! Being in a possession of such footage without my permission is a crime itself!" he raised his voice as he stood up. "I have to act. Right now," he growled looking for his phone probably.

"I'm sorry Jared; believe me, if I would think that she would have the courage to share it I would have told you immediately, I just..."

"Avery you don't know what could be on that video!" he cut in. "It probably wouldn't be ONLY sex tape. The whole world would see all my dark..." looking at me he run his hand through his hair. "Just..."

"From what I saw, there wasn't anything too dark..." I muttered, looking down, not sure I wanted to know how he wanted to finish that sentence.

"What?"

"I saw it. Well... some of it..." my voice died down as I looked up to him.

"Okay just... what the fuck actually happened?" he asked nervously.

"She told me I either leave the country and you or she will upload the video. That's when she made me watch it," I explained shortly. "Then I tried to talk some sense into her. How it is going to backfire... At the end she just broke down crying I... I wanted to tell you right away but on the phone you weren't paying attention and when I got here... I just wanted to be with you... just... I just wanted to be loved and not shouted at for something I did or did not do!" I burst out in tears. "All I ever wanted was to be with you and love you and be loved back but all these circumstances make it so hard and I am just trying to keep everything under control because I really just..." I took a deep breath trying to calm. "I can't concentrate on our relationship when everyone and everything is trying to get in the way! It's either Lora and her video or Valery and her contract, or..." I stopped even breathing when I realized I was almost telling about Shannon.

"Hey... hey, Av, breath..." Jared sat down next to me more calm as he hugged me to his body. "Shhh... I know I leave a mess behind me every time I move forward. You shouldn't be the one trying to clean it up. But this is something serious what needs to be dealt with whether or not she will act on it. I will talk to my lawyer and we will go straight to Lora's as soon as I am back home. I just fucking hope you are right in her not wanting to share it."

I nodded wiping the tears from my eyes.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I should have..."

He just sighed, caressing my hair and I felt a soft kiss on my head.

"Is it..." he sighed. "How clear... is the video?"

I pulled away, looking down with a shrug.

"It is clear that it is you. She has a blindfold so... You were... slapping her... "

"Yeah..." he cut in, raising his hand. "I think I remember that; no need to... explain," he muttered and I couldn't help but shiver into the thought.

I felt like wanting to be further from him, so I stood up crossing my arms on my chest.

"I told you. Now you know. From now on it is your responsibility to deal with it and please, if there is any chance, don't bring it up anymore," I asked still remembering the frames I saw.

He looked up to me with a nod but didn't comment.

It was a weird and awkward situation.

"Did this video make you say you can handle more than I think you can?" he frowned.

"I don't know," I sighed unfolding my arms. "I don't know what to think, Jared; I don't know why I said it. You clearly have experience and preferences in bed and I hate to think I don't give you what you need..." I couldn't keep my burning hot tears forming in my eyes at bay; they left trails as they traveled down my cheek. "And I hate to think of all the reasons why you don't want to... do those things with me! I hate to feel like I'm not enough! And I know you love me; I do and I love you but..."

"Baby... baby, no..." Jared whispered, standing up too, taking my hands. "No, no, no, don't think about that!" He sighed, watching me sadly. "Let me tell you something..." he asked as he gently pulled me towards the bedroom.

I followed him confused.

"This bed..." he started as we stood in front of the bed, hand in hand. "This was nothing but a playground for me for years. All those women, I would invite in to play. For pure pleasure. Toys, accessories, clothes, masks. There was everything but love. Now... you just... just worry about me not wanting to cuff you to the bed and whip your body bruised. Well don't, because now it is you who is showing me something; love. I just... it sounds ridiculously cringey, but I enjoy feeling your love and I love to love you back. Just pure, honest love without masks or any games. Just our bodies..." he smiled, pulling me close. "Right now this is all I crave. All I need and I KNOW it is all you need as well, so no; don't think. Because I'm not thinking and that is the best of it all. Don't get me wrong, if you feel adventurous and way too horny I happily play some games; I'm all up for it, but don't think I have unfulfilled needs, because right now all I need is your loving touches."

I smiled up to him with burning cheeks as I let out my held in breath as he continued.

"And now you can imagine all the cringe worthy, drooling lyrics I put on paper which is definitely not cool for my image," he shook his head and I chuckled, wiping my tears.

"I love you," I sniffled, caressing his face.

"I love you too, flower. And I'm just saying, I am fucking happy you got to keep an ovary because one day you will be the mother of my child."

I looked up to him; my eyes wide open, I felt them drying out while my stomach literally flipped, my heart trying to break through my rib cage.

"Wh... Wha..." my throat closed up as I watched him, unable to form words.

Did he just say that? Out loud? To me? Did he just say he wants to have a baby? Did he just say that? Is he joking? Is it one of his sarcastic statements where noone knows whether he is serious or not? Am I supposed to laugh? What do I say?

"Why don't you think about THAT instead, will you? In the meanwhile, I get in touch with my lawyer. Then we have to bring Mom to the bus station in an hour and after that I am all yours for our last night together," he winked, then he pressed a kiss onto my forehead before walking out of the bedroom leaving me breathless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 432 45
This is a story about a girl named Julie. A chick who had wealth, cars & no worries. One thing was missing, love. Two men would come into her life...
25.4K 1.3K 77
This is a story about a love triangle. A double life of secrets and desire . A choice of love or lust. Which side can capture her heart.
2.7K 152 54
**COMPLETED. BOOK 2 TO FOLLOW** Ivy moves to LA to start her life over. A desperate plea for help in a music video leads to her meeting some old acq...
8.8K 638 48
This is a story about two L.A. gals who decide to hit the road and try make it big & make their dreams as models a reality. Life had other plans...