Rage With Benefits

By apparentlyelle

"I fucking hate you." "You shouldn't really say things like that when my dick is up your ass, Norris." Two ho... More

Rage With Benefits
Playlist
Prologue
Chapter 1 [M]: It Started Out Like This
Chapter 2: The Motherf*cker
Chapter 3 [M]: Once an Accident
Chapter 4: Twice a...
Chapter 6: No One Covered This in Middle School
Chapter 7: Closet Agendas
Extras #1: The Secret Crush
Chapter 8: The Cam-tervention
Chapter 9: Comfort
Chapter 10: Rise of Suspicion
Chapter 11: An Odd Figment
Chapter 12: No One's Here
Chapter 13: Step One? Denial
Chapter 14: Step Two... Oh sh*t
Extras #2: Stupidity is Alcohol's Girlfriend
Chapter 15: Summoning the Deities
Chapter 16: Illicit Feelings
Chapter 17: Don't Do This At Home
Chapter 18: Road Trips and Revelations
Chapter 19: Boys' Night
Chapter 20: Not Everyone's Good at Confrontation
Chapter 21: Discreet
Extras #3: Quality Time (Not T-Shirts)
Chapter 22: Clichés Are Popular for a Reason
Chapter 23: Uninvited Guest
Chapter 24: Okay, Better Even
Chapter 25 [M]: Captain
Chapter 26: No One Ever Sees It Coming
Chapter 27: Bad Decisions
Chapter 28: Bad Days
Extras #4: Helpless
Chapter 29: A Trip Down the Other Lane
Chapter 30: Roots of Upbringing
Chapter 31: Scars Aren't Supposed to Hurt
Chapter 32: Stolen Glances, Pretty Lies
Chapter 33: Spaces Filled
Chapter 34: Home
Chapter 35: Goodnight
Extras #5: Snaps From the Same Little Breaks
Chapter 36: Never Been Better
Chapter 37 [M]: There's a Piece of You in How I Dress
Chapter 38: You're Not the Only One With Daddy Issues
Chapter 39: Best Trophy (Pt. 1)
Chapter 40: Best Trophy (Pt. 2)
Extras #6: Something in Common
Epilogue
Facts and Q&A
Time
College: Autumn Walks
After-college: Unspoken Fears
The Question: All Is Calm... For the Most Part
The Wedding: Good Ones Never Wait
14 Years Later: We're Getting Old
The Yearbook Essays: Blake and Asher
The Yearbook Essays: Emery
Bonus: Bryce Meets Ian's Dad for the First Time
Bonus [M]: Inappropriate Dinner Reminiscing
Bonus: The Case of the Missing Nose
Bonus: Bad Dreams
Bonus: Adia's First Christmas
Amazing Art
Hall of Memes
Spin-off

Chapter 5 [M]: Waste of Human Tissue

318K 9.2K 35K
By apparentlyelle

Sex puts him in a good mood.

Never mind the fact that it was sex with his mortal enemy, so long as it's sex. Coitus.

Which explains why Ian came in strolling the cramped hallways of the school's building like an idiot high on morphine the next day. Some students, those who cared, threw weird looks at him but Ian couldn't be bothered to give a shit. He waved, winked and smiled at his schoolmates until he reached an abrupt stop in front of Emery's locker where said guy was having a heated battle with his books.

"I swear to God I'm clearing out this crap next week, and I mean it this time," Emery huffed as he forced his things inside the locker with his body before slamming the door shut, attracting a few heads. "The fuck are you looking at?"

"Good morning," Ian leaned against one of the lockers, amused as he watched his best friend scowl at the petrified students.

"Hey," Em greeted back.

"Having a bad day, are we?"

"You think?"

Ian laughed as they continued walking to their respective classes. Emery rolled his eyes at him and after a few seconds of silence, he asked, "So, what's up? You and Bryce were a no-show last night, the boys went out for beer."

Ian gulped and tried to stir off the topic. "Damn, beer on a school night? I'm surprised you don't look like shit today."

They turned a right when Emery shrugged. "I didn't drink, I was Cameron's ride. Besides, I can't focus in on an exam if I'm hungover."

"You could've stayed home though." Ian looked at him, expecting him to answer but Emery just looked away and shoved his hands in his jacket's pockets.

They'd already reached his classroom before Emery could say anything else. "This is my stop, I'll catch up with you later?"

"Okay," Ian said anyway. "weirdo."

He didn't wait for Emery to quibble before jogging towards his first class of the day: Literature. Much to a typical student's surprise, Ian actually favored this class. His classmates were chill, a bunch of no-fuck-givers and on top of that, Miss Beverly doesn't give her students a hard time during exams and the lectures are the type you could actually call interesting without feeling like a horrid liar.

"Have you heard?" Ian heard someone whisper too loud than she probably was going for.

"What?"

"Bryce hooked up with someone in his car last night. Aubrey saw them gettin' wild in front of Del Taco's."

Ian almost tripped on his way to his seat upon hearing the girls behind him giggle and gasp. Thankfully, everyone was busy minding their own business to notice him, so he took his seat quietly and tried not to look suspicious.

He began panicking in his seat. Someone saw us? Shit shit shit shit.

"Oh my gosh, really?"

"Yeah, wonder who's the lucky girl."

Lucky girl.

Well, that gives it, Ian thought. He smiled with relief before ignoring the rest of their conversation to grab his phone. He still got a few minutes left before class starts so he decided to spend the rest of it on Instagram.

His eyes almost bulged out of their sockets when he read the top notification.

brycep.occonor has requested to follow you.

He could've at least changed his username. Isn't this like four years old? the brunet scoffed.

He heard the sound of something heavy landing on the seat next to him and the next words that almost sent him pissing his pants on the spot.

"Hey, man. I heard you got it good last night!"

"W-what?" Ian stammered.

"Is what the boys would tell me after all the banging I had last night. What the fuck is up!" Blake whisper-yelled while raising his palm in the air, waiting for Ian to give him a high-five.

"You're disgusting."

The guy was about to protest when the door swung open for Miss Beverly, her red hair tied up in a clean bun. There was the usual bright easy-going smile plastered on her face as she greeted the class good morning. Ian let out a sigh of relief when Blake joined them as they greeted back, effectively shutting him up for the rest of the period.

He looked back at his phone hesitantly before screwing his doubts as he tapped on the blue button beside Bryce's hideous username.

brycep.occonor started following you.

brycep.occonor has accepted your follow request.

Okay. This shouldn't be a big deal. So they're following each other on Instagram? So they're having casual sex? So they kissed and touched each other beyond innocent places? So what?

Ian still and will hate Bryce's guts and he's gonna stick to that for the rest of his life if that's the only thing that's gonna keep him sane.

Maybe.

. . . . .

"No one cares that you stuck your fucking penis in Janine's vagina, Blake. So please shut the fuck up and eat your sandwich."

"You assholes are just being plain mean."

"We know."

"Come on guys, give him a break," chimed in Asher.

"Thanks, Ash."

"I still think you're disgusting."

Ian was laughing along with them when his phone suddenly dinged. It was a text from Bryce. Ugh, what does he want now?

Waste of human tissue: meet me at the men's room

You: ?

Waste of human tissue: after lunch

You: ?

Waste of human tissue: what u cant read?

You: i have class?

Waste of human tissue: me too duh

Waste of human tissue: meet me at the men's room after lunch

Ian scoffed and stared unbelievably at Bryce at the end of the table. The blond simply ignored him and pocketed his phone in his jeans before focusing on his food.

"So, you guys wanna pitch any ideas for our booth?" Emery asked when the table ran out of topics to talk about. The boys' faces lit up at that and if Bryce wasn't being such a nag, Ian would be half as interested as them, too.

Every year, the faculty staff would pick a day from the fourth week of October to hold Norton High's annual booth fest and acquaintance party. It's the time of the year where students relax and enjoy one whole day of academic work-free time to do whatever they wanna do inside the campus borders. Even classroom sex, as long as they don't get caught.

During the past few years, Ian spent most of his time decorating and attending the swim team's booth while the rest of the members run around hitting on girls or do something else stupid. He treats the booth fest as a time to relax while other students partied and does whatever he wants to do while keeping an eye on their booth (he volunteers every year). Maybe read a book, finish a Netflix series or something that doesn't require him to stand up and socialize.

Since nobody actually ever cared about the swim team except the fact that the captain is 'insanely hot', the booth never gets raided by students (unless they're giving away free pop tarts), hence, peace and quiet for Ian.

"I'm thinking, kissing booth."

"Ew."

Asher  blinked. "A what now?"

"No, Blake. Stop being a fuckboy," Ian mumbled as he leaned into his seat.

"Come on. A dollar per kiss? Imagine getting paid to hook up," he reasoned out.

"That's prostitution."

"It's actually not a bad idea," the captain spoke, smirking, earning their attention. "Besides, I'm getting tired of doing the flirting bit to get girls at the acquaintance party. Why don't we just chill in the booth this year and wait for chics to come to us?"

"Ah, yes. Feminism," Ian mumbled sarcastically.

Bryce ignored him while the boys went silent for a moment as if thinking, then after a few more tapping and humming, the table got filled with eager cheers of bright-eyed and bushy-tailed hormonal teenagers.

"This is why you're captain," Asher snickered. "No other reasons."

"Hey! I thought it first!"

"Shut up, Blake."

Ian groaned in unison with 'hurray's and 'hurrah's.

"Oh come on, guys are you seriously turning the booth into some sort of pussy bait?" he badgered.

They all stared at him blankly before chorusing, "Yes."

"You know that booth has been my safe space for years!"

"Well not anymore," Bryce mocked without looking at him before gulping down his drink. Ian scowled when the rest of them sent him half-apologetic looks.

"I hate you all."

. . . . .

"What do you want-"

He didn't get to finish his sentence 'cause as soon as Ian made it in the men's restroom, a pair of slightly more muscular arms snatched and pinned him against the wall.

Not oddly at all, as he was expecting, he was met with familiar piercing blue eyes and a sly smirk.

"Bryce..."

"No one's in here. I checked."

Ian looked around the room just to be sure before staring back at Bryce who was looking at him expectantly.

"What?"

"What do you mean what?"

"What do you want me to do?"

"Geez, Norris I don't know. Scrub toilets?"

Ian laughed and grabbed a scowling Bryce by the collar towards an empty stall.

So yeah, obviously they ended up making out in there for the next 10 minutes, earning them both late slips and matching messy hairs that resembled an electrified octopus' tentacles. Thankfully, no one pointed it out.

Later that afternoon, while Ian was off running errands for Mr. Choi, in the second floor's lounge, he spotted Bryce making out with the volleyball girl team's captain, something-Anne.

He rolled his eyes and tried his best to ignore them as he quietly inserted coins in the vending machine to grab one of those scam protein bars Mr. Choi likes so much. He squirmed when he felt the duo stop whatever gross thing they were doing earlier and one of them started walking towards him.

"Bryce," a low-pitched feminine voice called.

"Go to your class, Rianne."

"But-"

"You heard me."

She clicked her tongue before walking away angrily, thrashing her arms as she let the heels of her shoes click on the floor.

"Protein bars? Really? You know the gym exists for a reason," Bryce was now standing next to him, arms crossed over his chest as he watched Ian bend over to grab the snack bar from the hole below the machine.

"This isn't for me and I don't give a shit about your opinions. What are you doing here anyway? Shouldn't you be in class?"

"Mr. Morales skipped on us."

"So you went out and shoved your tongue down the volleyball captain's throat?"

"Why?" Bryce smirked at him. "Are you jealous?"

"The fuck would I be jealous? What do you think of yourself? Ryan Gosling? Get outta my way."

Ian stomped off with the protein bar in his hand, ready to press the arrow-up button on the elevator when Bryce called out his name. "What?"

"You doing something after class?"

"No, why?"

. . . . .

God damn it.

Ian's grip on the wall of the back of the school's building loosened as Bryce's grip on his hips grew tighter. His fingers snaked around Bryce's wrist, leaving the taller guy no choice but to pin his face against the wall as he continued fucking into him.

"Bryce i-it's late I have to g-go home..."

"I thought you weren't doing anything?" Bryce panted, moving his hips on different angles, eager to hit a certain bundle of nerves. Ian barely bit back a moan, garnering Bryce's attempts successful.

"I don't but my mom's gonna kill me if I come home late- shit-"

"Don't sweat on it, I'll drive you."

Bryce paused and grabbed Ian by the shoulders, switching his position so they were facing each other. Ian's face was covered with sweat, panting with unfocused eyes. Bryce wasn't able to help himself and leaned in, taking Ian's mouth with his in a hurried kiss.

"You should see the look on your face," he said, smirking before lifting Ian by the back of his knee. He moaned as he thrust forward, feeling the tightness of Ian's hole as the boy circled his hips teasingly.

"You mean gorgeo- wait- wait, slow... slow down!"

Bryce ignored his pleas as he continued ramming into him mercilessly as his palm covered Ian's mouth to silence his lewd moans. It was still 5 in the afternoon and some students might still be lurking around somewhere.

"I'm gonna..."

The sound of ragged breathing synchronized with Ian's pants as Bryce rested his forehead against his nape as they came together, making Ian arch his back to feel more of his skin.

"Fuck... you're amazing." Bryce whispered so delicately it only came out as an inaudible murmur to Ian's sex-dulled senses.

"What?"

"Nothing," Bryce shrugged nonchalantly as he pulled his pants up. "let's go."

Ian groaned. "Can't you wait a damn second? My legs hurt!"

"I don't give a shit about your legs, Norris. I don't wanna be seen with you here."

That must've been called for, considering how much of an asshole Bryce is. Ian tried to suppress an angered scream when the blonde continued walking away as if he doesn't care.

Literally all he had to do was give the tiniest ounce of decency and help Ian out after fucking him in the same place the whole campus dumps their trash. It's not that hard isn't it?

But then again, it's Bryce. He probably treats all his hook-ups like this, like a pile of disposable garbage.

"Fuck you!" Ian screamed and prayed to St. Patrick he heard that.

Sex doesn't always put you in a good mood. Especially when the guy who fucks you reeks of devil-may-care, slimeball of an attitude. Remember that, kids. Never get fucked by a Bryce Occonor. Unless of course, you're Ian and you're desperate to get on anything just for the sake of it.

The thing is though, Ian can easily push Bryce off the rack and pick someone else to fuck him senseless. He's good-looking, hot and swings both ways. Any guy or girl would be more than willing to be on top or under him, so why?

Why the hell is he putting up with a slimeball?

Ian rn:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 60K 45
"Noah, I won't do it unless you ask me to," he whispered, his voice seductively low. "What?" I asked almost breathless. "Kiss you," he murmured. "And...
854K 28.7K 66
"Listen here." He said threateningly as he held my chin harshly, making me look directly into his glaring eyes. "I warn you... If you ever talk about...
126K 3.2K 25
Sticking 2 hot heads with a sex drive higher than their egos together didn't seem smart. But yet that's exactly what happens. Roman and Will didn't h...