A School Project that led to...

De Mikki1233

Miss Bustier class is given a project to Foster a child for six months. This caused Marinette and Adrien to b... Mais

Chapter 1 - Finding out about the Project
Chapter 2 - Telling the parents
Chapter 3 - Visiting the Orphanage
Chapter 4 - Choosing a Child
Chapter 5 - Alison meets the Dupain-Cheng
Chapter 6 - Waking up in a strange house
Chapter 7 - Adrien talks to his Father
Chapter 8 - The Park
Chapter 9 - Someone is watching them
Chapter 10 - Meeting Adrien for a Picnic
Chapter 11 - Broken Window
Chapter 12 - The Akuma Attack
Chapter 13 - Hanging out with Alya and Nino
Chapter 14 - Putting Alison to Bed
Chapter 16 - The Attack
Chapter 17 - Moving in with Adrien/ Dinner with Mr Argeste
Chapter 18 - Explaining everything to Mr Agreste
Chapter 19 - Getting there SCHEDULE
Chapter 20 - Choosing an outfit
Chapter 21 - The Reveal part 1...
Chapter 22 - The Reveal part 2...
Chapter 23 - Alison's first night in her own room
Chapter 24 - Marinette talks with Mr Argeste
Chapter 25 - Talking to Nana Sue
Chapter 26 - Explaining the story to the family
Chapter 27 - Gala Night
Chapter 28 - Play Date
Chapter 29 - That time of year
Chapter 30 - Finding Marinette
Chapter 31 - Finding Marinette Part 2
Chapter 32 - Finding Marinette part 3
A new updated version is coming soon

Chapter 15 - Alison's Nightmare/Fun with Grandparents

915 30 2
De Mikki1233

Alison's Nightmare

Mummy, Daddy whewe awe you."

"Ali." Called Adrien and Marinette. Ali could hear her Mother and Father calling her Mummy, Daddy." She called again. Alison sees Adrien and Marinette then she sees her birth mother. "Alison, come to your real Mother."

"NO!." She shouts, "You are an unselfish girl", Yelled her birth mother ", I will find you, you little brat."

"NO!"

"I am coming for you."

End of Nightmare

"Ahhhh!!" Screamed Alison. Marinette and Adrien were woken up by Alison screaming. Marinette was out of bed so fast and rushed over to her Daughter, and Adrien did the same. "Ali, what is wrong?" Marinette asked as she pulled her crying Daughter while Adrien went to turn the lights on. "Jeez, that is bright," Adrien said, walking back over to them. "Ali Honey, what is wrong?" Adrien asked. "Alison just sat in Marinette's arm crying as Adrien, and she looked at each other with worry. "Shh, it is  okay, Baby girl," Marinette said, trying to calm her down, which was not working. "Thy are coming," Alison said through her crying. "Who is coming, Princess? Adrien asked. "Don't let them take me." Alison sobbed into her Mother's shoulder.

"Nothing is ever going to happen to you," Marinette said as she rocked Alison back and forth. She then passed Alison to Adrien so she could get her blanket and pillow. "What are you doing, Mari?" Adrien asked. "I am getting our pillows and blankets so we can sleep beside our daughter for the rest of the night." She said, putting their things down beside Alison's bed. "Shh, calm down, Princess; you are safe. It was only a dream.

I promise." Adrien said, still trying to calm his Daughter down. After another 10 minutes, Alison had finally calmed down enough for Adrien to place her back into her bed. As Adrien hopped in beside her, Marinette had gone over to the light switch to turn the lights off, then she went to her side of the bed and laid beside Alison.

She and Adrien kept telling Alison that she was safe and it was a bad dream. Then they went back to sleep for a few more hours. Tikki and Plagg were also woken up due to Alison screaming, and they stayed in hiding until someone had turned off the light again. Plagg flew out of Adrien's bag and went over to Tikki, who was hiding on Marinette's shelf.

"Plagg, what are you doing out? You could be caught." Tikki whispered to the other Kwami so their holders and Alison would not hear her. "Thought you might want some company," Plagg said. Tikki smiled at her partner as they curled up together and went back to sleep for a few more hours.

Adrien and Marinette had woken up before her alarm went off. "Morning, Adrien. Did you get much sleep?"

"Morning Mari, I got more than I expected after what happened through the night. What about you?" Adrien asked her. "No, I did not get much sleep after what happened." She replied. Adrien could tell she did not get much sleep due to the dark circles under her eyes. "Should we wake her up?" Adrien asked Marinette as he got out of bed. "Na think we should let her sleep a bit longer." She replied as she walked towards her bathroom to wash up and prepare for school. Once she was finished in the bathroom, she let Adrien go in to get ready while she got her school bag. Ten minutes later, both went downstairs to get some breakfast.

"Morning, kids," Tom said as they both entered the kitchen.

"Morning, Papa."

"Morning, Tom." Half an hour later, Sabine walked in. "Morning, Mari and Adrien."

Sabine greeted. "Morning." Both Marinette and Adrien welcomed back. Marinette kissed her parents on their cheeks. "What happened last night. Your Father and I heard screaming." Sabine asked the two. "Ali woke up screaming from a bad nightmare. Adrien explained. "I'm guessing she is still sleeping then?" Tom asked Adrien. "Yea, I will wake her up when I go up to get my school bag," Marinette said. Once they both had finished their breakfast, they went upstairs to grab their things and wake Alison up. "Ali Honey. It is time to wake up. Marinette said, giving Alison a slight shake, but Alison did not wake up.

So, she tried again, "Ali, time to wake up." Alison was already awake but trying to pretend to be asleep. "Grandma might make you some pancakes for breakfast," Marinette said. "Like she could not refuse that," Adrien said as he grabbed his back, ensuring that Plagg was in there before heading back downstairs. Soon as Alison heard the word pancakes, she sat up, rubbing her eyes. "Morning, Mummy," Alison said to her Mother. "Morning, sleepyhead,"

Marinette said, kissing her. Marinette helped her out of bed and then went over to grab her purse and school bag, making sure Tikki safely hid in her purse before they both went downstairs. "Hi, Daddy," Alison said as she went towards Adrien with her arms out, letting him know she wanted him to pick her up. Adrien picked up his Daughter and kissed her. "Morning Princess."

"Gwandma can I habe pantakes?" Alison asked her Grandmother while still being in her Father's arms. "Sure, want to help me make them?" Sabine asked Alison as she pulled a chair up to the bench. Adrien set Alison down on the chair so she could help make some pancakes. "Right, we should be getting to School, Mari," Adrien said as he turned to face Marinette. Marinette nodded to agree with him. "Daddy and I are going now. You are good for your Grandparents." Marinette said to Alison as she kissed her forehead and then went to say goodbye to her Mother. "Lobe you, Mummy, Daddy," Alison said to her parents. Marinette gasped in surprise. "We love you too, Princess," Adrien said before they both went downstairs to say goodbye to her Father. Then they both were off to school.

Just as the two of them walked up to the school doors, they noticed that their best friends Alya and Nino were waiting for them. "Hey, Dude," Nino said as he fists bumped Adrien. "Hey, girl, you look tired," Alya said to her best friend. "Ali woke up through the night screaming from a nightmare," Marinette told the two. "Oh dear, poor Ali. Ella was the same. How was she this morning?" Alya asked the two. "She seemed to fine this morning. She was helping Sabine to make some pancakes when we left." Adrien said as the group started to walk into the school. "Ella did not want us to leave this morning. She would not let go of me. Nino'sMumm had to take her so we could get to school.

"Alya said. "I am surprised that Ali wasn't like that this morning," Adrien mentioned. The four of them had just arrived at their class as the bell rang for the start of school. A few minutes later, Miss Bustier arrived to start the class by taking the roll. "So, the class, you have had the weekend to bond with your Foster Child or Children. And I am going to ask each pair a question." Miss Bustier said. "But before I do that, I would like each pair to sit beside each other." She added. Once each pair sat beside each other, Miss Bustier started, "So Alya and Nino, tell us the name of the Child you are Fostering and how was your first weekend together?" Miss Bustier asked the pair. "Her name is Ella, and she has settled in pretty well." Alya said, "We also took her to the park on Sunday." Nino added.

"Thank you Alya and Nino. Marinette and Adrien."

"Her name is Alison, and it has been an alright weekend. She has settled fine..." Adrien started.

"When we first got her, she wouldn't talk at all, and now she is talking a wee bit but still not a lot," Marinette added, finishing Adrien's sentence. Miss Bustier nodded, then continued with the rest of the class till they got to Chloe and Nathanael. "Seth settled fine at mine in the weekend, and Chloe and I took him to the park on Sunday just like everyone else did," Nathanael said while Chloe said nothing.

______________________________________________________________________________

"What do you want to do today, Honey?" Sabine asked her Granddaughter as the two of them were finishing up breakfast. Alison shrugged her shoulders. "How about we go to the movies. Then maybe after the movies we could go to the park and get some ice cream. What do you say about that?" Sabine asked Alison. "Yes, pwease Gwandma." Alison replied. "Well, let's go down and tell your Grandfather the planned shell we," Sabine said, taking her Granddaughter's hand and leading her down to the Bakery. "Tom, after I get Ali ready, the three of us will be off to the movies and then the park," Sabine said as she came into the kitchen with Alison in her arms.

"Okay, Sabine. Let me finish up here. Then I will be up to get ready to go out." Tom said. Sabine nodded and then started to go back upstairs when Alison had insisted that she walks up the stairs. So, it was a long walk up the stairs to Alison's room. An hour later, Sabine, Tom and Alison were all ready to go to the movies. Tom had locked the bakery door, then lifted Alison and placed her on his shoulders as the three of them walked to the movie theatre.

"What movie would you like to see, Alison.?" Tom asked Alison when they had arrived at the movie theatre. "There is the Smurfs, The Swan Princess, Barbie or Moana," Sabine said, telling her what movies were on. Alison walked over to the picture on the wall that shows Moana and pointed at it. "twat one." She said. "Moana, it is then." Tom bought three tickets and a small bucket of popcorn for them to share, then they went into the cinema where the movie was playing.

On the way to their next class, Marinette texted her Mother.

M: Marinette – Ma: Sabine (Mama)

M: How is Ali, and what are you up to with her?

Ma: She is fine. We are taking her to the movies and then the park.

M: Okay, have fun. See you when Adrien and I get home from school.

"So, what is Ali up to today?" Alya asked Marinette as they walked. The boys were in front of them and turned to face the girls when they heard Alya say something. "I just texted Mama asking how she is and what is she doing. And she returned and said that she is fine, and they are off the movies then the park." Marinette said, "Sounds like she is going to have a fun day." Adrien said. "What about Ella? What is she up to today?" Adrien asked Nino and Alya. "I don't know. Since myMumm had to work today, we gave her to Nino'sMumm for the day." Alya said. Then the bell rang for the next class to start.

"That was a great movie," Sabine said to the other two as they left the movie theatre. "It vas good," Alison said as she took her Grandmother's hand so she could hold it. "Think we should head home for some lunch before we go to the playground. Tom suggested. Sabine nodded to agree with her husband, and the three of them walked back home for some lunch. After getting home, they had lunch, and Sabine tidied up the dishes. They left the house once again to go and get some ice cream before heading to the playground.

They walked into the ice cream shop and went to the counter to order. "How can I help?" Asked the shop worker. "Can I please get one kids scoop of Vanilla, one single scoop of Gold Rush and another single scoop of Rainbow," Tom asked the shop worker. "That comes to €15." Tom paid for the ice-creams before stepping to the side to wait for them. When the ice-creams were ready, Tom passed Alison her one before passing his wife hers and picking up his. They then went to find a seat to sit down and eat their ice cream. After they had their ice-creams, they were off to the playground.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2M 46K 47
At 16 years old, Marinette prepares for the chance of a lifetime. Internships, closer to defeating Hawkmoth, overcoming the awkwardness between her a...
242K 6.6K 32
Adrien is forced to live in America by his father but before he left Paris he finds out ladybug's identity. 5 years later he comes back to Paris, loo...
37.4K 769 40
Model meets Instagram influencer and dancer, it's already hate between the two, can they find love? will they find love? Even better, will the arran...
225K 5.4K 23
Marinette and Adrien haven't spoken in weeks. One day in Madame Bustier's class, they are assigned as partners. This is Adrien's shot to learn the re...