Found, ... at last

By noughteemisee

How do you life your life as a feline shifter when you are 'frozen' in time; waiting for your mate? And what... More

Found, ... at last
Chap 2
Chap 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 - reloaded?
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chap 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chap 24

Chap 20

4.6K 113 11
By noughteemisee

Wesley looked into her eyes and the fire raging in his almost golden yellow eyes made her shiver.

“You have got no bloody idea Kitten, but I promise you; by morning you will know exactly how hot you make me because I intend to make sure you burn the way I am burning now.”

While he spoke his hand found the zipper on her skirt and he pulled it down.  Then he supported his weight on his elbows before rocking back onto his knees.  With both hands he took hold of the skirt and slowly started pulling it down while he kept his eyes on her to make sure she would be OK with it.  He could almost feel the heat when a warm blush covered most of her upper body, but apart from her nervously licking at the corner of her mouth, she did nothing to stop him and when he could not pull the skirt down further, she shyly lifted her hips the tiniest bit so that he could drag the skirt off of her.

He was not sure how he did it; but somehow he must have gotten rid of the skirt, because when his hands ran from her feet up along her leg, his hands were empty.

Breathlessly Bronwyn watched his face as his eyes followed the progress his hands were making as they slid up along the outside of her body; heating her up with his loving caress.  When his hands eventually reached her neck, they buried themselves in her hair as his eyes sought hers.

“Sweet perfection.”  He whispered before kissing her gently.

Bronwyn melted at the absolute adoration and sincerity of his words, and the way he spoke; so reverently almost had her tearing up.  Almost.  If it weren’t for the fire inside of her burning and consuming everything that stood in its path, she would have ‘awed’ at him.  But right now she could not hang on to a single coherent thought other than what he was making her feel as he relentlessly explored her whole body with his eyes, hands and mouth.

Her heart stuttered and floundered when his fingers dipped between her soaking folds, his clever fingers teasing her until she felt like screaming out in frustration.

“Wesley, please Wes!”

Suddenly his hands were all over her, his lips feverishly kissing, licking and nibbling on her until something snapped inside of her.

With a sudden twist, she moved and flipped him over so that she was straddling him.

It took Wesley a few seconds to register the change in their position and then a few more seconds before he realized that her hands were fumbling with the clasp of his belt and the button of his slacks.  The sound of the zipper being pulled down zapped him right back though.

“Kitten!”  He growled her name in warning more than he spoke it but Bronwyn was much too feverish to hear the warning it carried.  Her hands were practically aching with need to touch him like he was touching her; she needed to feel him, needed to run her fingertips along the smooth lines of his beautiful body.

Fumbling with the last part of his zipper, her hand brushed against him and she felt his body shock into stillness beneath her as he sucked in a lungful of air between his teeth.  Forgetting about the half open zipper, she ran her hand along the exposed part of his underwear; and the very hard part of him she could feel.

Wesley groaned at the touch of her hand and he was unable to stop his hips from thrusting against her hand.

“Nice,” Bronwyn purred; “real silk?”  She asked as she continued to rub against him, delighted at the feeling of his rock hard flesh covered in such a decadent material.

“Good god!”  Wesley muttered as she wrapped her hand around him through the material, her fingers applying gentle pressure as she caressed him.  “I started … wearing these … after I met you.”

Her throaty laugh sent shivers of pure pleasure running along his spine and he somehow could not be bothered about being unable to speak properly.

“Really?”

“It was the closest feeling I could get next to imagining you touching me like this.”

Her eyes widened and he would have laughed if she hadn’t had her hand were it was right now.  Thinking logically suddenly became hard to do.  Very hard!

He watched as her wicked tongue slipped out to nervously run along the corner of her mouth.  “How long have you been thinking about it; me touching you?”

Wesley tried to think about how best to answer her and when he took too long, she tightened her grip in warning.

“Since the beginning!”  The words stumbled from his lips before he could stop himself.

His confession stunned her and he felt her body go still above him.  Using her distraction against her, he quickly flipped them over; capturing both her hands and pinning them above her head.  “You have got no idea how many times I wondered what it would be like.  How soft you would be when I had you on my bed like this.  How heavenly your touch would be.  How warm your mouth would be on me.  How delicious your moans would sound and taste as I made you come over and over again.”

Not giving her any time to open her mouth to say a word, he took her lips and her mouth in a kiss that sent her mind reeling as his fingers caressed every single part of her.

When her lungs were screaming for oxygen, he moved his mouth along her jaw line and then down her neck, and lower.  By the time his mouth reached the aching tips of her breast, his hand had moved to cover her soft mound.  At the same time he bit down on the rosy tip, his fingers parted her folds and dipped slightly into her warm body.

Lightning flashed through her as she arched her whole body up to him; offering herself to him.  As his lips and tongue stroked her mouth, his fingers stroked the moistened and swollen flesh; teasing her with feather light touches that only made her want more.

“Wes please!”  Bronwyn cried as he freed her mouth to take a deep breath.

Her cry was like music to his ears and as he increased the pressure of his touch, he was rewarded by her soft and breathless gasps.

Bronwyn felt his lips trail a scorching path down the side of her face into her neck and down unto the gentle swell of her breasts where he feasted on the hardened tips like a starved man while his fingers worked her to a frenzy.  It felt like her whole body had come just for him; and now that she knew what to expect; her body was aching for the release he had promised her.

Tangling her fingers into the thick strands of his hair she pulled him closer to her; and then nearly flew off of the bed when he sucked as much of her breast into his mouth and massaged the oh-so-sensitive tip with his tongue against the roof of his mouth.

The next instant all the nerve endings in her body re-aligned; leading right to where his fingers were mercilessly taking her higher and higher.  Every  single sensation added to the build up; the soft caress of his breath against her heated skin; the swirling of his tongue as he gave equal attention to each breast; his free hand moving along her body, guiding her movements in silent encouragement as he led her farther along the path to pure bliss.

When he sensed that she was close, he backed down.  He wanted to prolong this moment for her, keep building it up and up and up until she completely lost it.  Wesley was aching to see her come undone at his hand and the not-so-soft moans were like music to his ears and he played her body like an instrument until she was chanting his name.

“Wes, Wesley; oh god Wesley, please.  Wes, Wes oh god; yes!”

As her body arched upwards, he applied more pressure and within the time it took for the world to stand still; she exploded.

With extreme satisfaction Wesley looked at her as shudder after shudder shook through her.  Taking a daring risk to his sanity; he changed his fingers and used his thumb to keep up the gentle pressure to keep her as high for as long as possible while he slowly ran his index finger lower down until he could slip it inside of her.  Slowly he allowed his finger to slide inside of her so that he could feel her around some part of him at least.

She was so tight he had to wait for the break between pulses to move his finger further up inside her.  By the time he could not go any further, he was panting.

Holy fucking hell!  How on this bloody earth was he going to be able to wait before he could take her completely?  If she felt this good coming around his finger; how on earth is he going to survive when he has his dick inside of her?

When he could hear that her heart beat had slowed down a bit, he kissed her leisurely and thoroughly.  “I could do this with you all night and all day and never get enough of you.”

Bronwyn lay there, too bone weary to move a muscle and too satisfied to even attempt a change in position.  She remained still as he continued to caress her whole body with his one hand.  The other was still buried rather deep in her while his thumb would occasionally apply just enough pressure to make her body jerk and come alive again.  Bronwyn could feel the need building up in her again as he continued to worship her body with his hands and mouth and before long; she was arching her hips, silently begging him for more.

Unable to keep quiet any longer she breathed his name.

“Wesley, please.  Don’t tease me like this.”

“If you say so.”  He said as he slowly withdrew both his hands from her body.

“Wes?”  Bronwyn looked up at him with a confused and dazed look in her bright eyes.

“You said I wasn’t allowed to tease you.”

Her throaty laughter stunned him.  Heavens!  Any other female would have been royally pissed at him; his woman sure was something.  Dropping his mouth to hers he tasted the joy and happiness in her and his lips formed a smile while he gave her soft pecks all over her smiling lips.  Drawing away slightly so that he could lose himself in her eyes he flicked the tip of her nose with a finger before running a path along her cheek.  “You are such a minx.”  Taking a deep sigh he prepared to say something but the scent of her lay heavily on his hand.  It invaded the wall of control he had keeping the animal side of his nature caged in and every tie he had it chained up in crumbled into dust.  With a purr so savage it bordered on a growl; he moved his hands beneath her sweet ass and lifted her to his mouth; his long fingers pressing her legs apart so that he could taste as much of her as possible.

Bronwyn gasped breathlessly and then sobbed out a moan.  Nobody had ever made her feel that she was as essential to them as the way Wesley was doing now.  He was ravishing her as if his life depended on it; as if his very next breath depended on him getting to taste every last drop she had to offer.  At the moment there was nothing sensual about what he was doing, yet it found an echo within her and as he continued to devour her, she felt the attack on her lower body change until he was lapping at her bud, suckling until she felt as if she were flying.  When she was close to exploding again, he moved down lower; replacing his tongue with his hand while he torturously slowly used his tongue to enter her.  As if on queue, she fell apart at the seams and he hummed in satisfaction as he drank from her.

When he was done; he moved up her body, kissing and stroking her tenderly, lovingly; leisurely moving along and stopping at all the sweet spots on his way up.  By the time he reached her lips, Bronwyn felt sated and tired.

Wesley felt like he was ready to burst with all the unutterable joy he was experiencing.  He noticed her soft smile as she gazed at him through sleepy eyes.  Giving her a soft and sweet kiss, he pulled her into the circle of his arms.

“Go to sleep Kitten.”

A kiss whispered against her forehead and she tried very hard to smile at him before sleep carried her away.

The obscene brightness of the morning and the unfamiliar ceiling would have made her panic if it weren’t for the feel of those strong, warm arms wrapped around her while his fingers stroked her skin under his hands.

“Morning Kitten.”  Wesley breathed the words into her hair as he snuggled closer to her; pulling her tighter against his warm body.  “My new favorite thing is watching you wake up in the mornings.  I honestly thought this fascination would have ended by now; but it is only getting worse.  It is going to kill me when we have to stay apart when the school re-opens.”

“Yeah;”she whispered shyly and tucked her head under his chin, “I know what you mean.  It is real good waking up like this.”

“Hmm.”  He agreed and purred softly; the sound rumbling underneath her ear.  Twisting her head, she planted feather soft kisses in his neck and when he responded with a gentle growl, she kissed further along his neck until she reached the spot where his neck and shoulder flowed together.  Kissing his skin was something she had always fantasized about.  Daringly she touched his heated skin with the very tip of her tongue, tasting him.  That little decadent taste blew her mind away; hungrily she dragged her tongue along his skin, just to see if the second taste was as good as the first.

It wasn’t; it was better!

With a soft moan she opened her mouth and hesitantly sucked on his skin.  The feeling of his strong fingers biting into her flesh as he held onto her encouraged her and she gave herself over to the pure enjoyment of tasting him while his broken groans and grunts spurred her on.  Way too soon he roughly pushed her away from him.

“I’ve got to go …” With a tortured moan he drew her so close to him it felt like he wanted her to invade his skin.  “Got to go shower.”  He set her away from him and swung his feet off of the bed.  “It’s still early, try to get some more sleep.”  And then he disappeared into the door that led to the bathroom.

Bronwyn sat up straight.  What the hell just happened?  Did she do something wrong?  Shaking her head she decided that nothing she did was wrong.  She felt him when he pulled her close and he was definitely on the same page as she was which was horny as fuck.  Then why did he leave her like that?

Very slowly anger took over her frustrations at not knowing what was wrong and very childishly she crossed her arms with a pout on her face.  At first she was happy with sitting there sulking but eventually it left her feeling hollow and soon the hollow spaces were all filled up with her righteous anger.  He did not get to treat her like she was a bloody child when it suited him!

Not thinking any further, not even caring that she marching across his room without a stitch of clothing on; she marched right into the bathroom and slid open the door to the shower.

It took him a second to react to her presence.  A long second that gave her more than enough time to admire his wet cored body.  The water seemed to caress him as it ran down the long hard planes of his body and she almost felt like screaming that he was hers.  Hers!  That is until his angry eyes found hers.

Strangely it only fueled her anger more to see him angry at her barging in on him.  “Let’s get something straight right now.  You do not get to do the things to me you did last night and then go back to treating me like a bloody four year old!”

A frustrated growl tore from his lips as he turned to face her.  “Please Bronwyn; I do not want to have this conversation right now.”

Trying desperately to keep calm but failing miserably at it she drew her shoulders back and faced him squarely.  “Oh really?  Then do tell me what you want to do right now if you do not talk right now?!”

His eyes went nearly yellow and he brought his face down until there was hardly any space between their faces.  “You do not want to know!”

“Try me!”  The words were spoken through clenched teeth.  Bronwyn watched in fascination as his one started twitching.  He said nothing for a while and then she shifted against him.  “Try me.”

A purely animal growl tore through the small space in the shower as he weaved his hand into her hair while dragging her face even closer to his.  “I want to force you to your knees and shove my dick as far as I can into that sassy little mouth of yours.”

He heard her sharp intake of breath and his eyes wandered down to see that her lips were parted; he could feel the sweet hot puffs of her breath against his chest as breathing became erratic.  Watching her he waited for the shock and revulsion to show on her face.  He waited for a long time and what he got instead was slight shock and then speculation.

After waiting a little bit longer he was her eyelids flicker and the corner of his eye caught the movement as her tongue swept out at the corner of her mouth.  She swallowed loudly and tried to speak.  It was no more than a squeak; she cleared her throat and tried again.

“Then force me to my knees.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 6.7K 22
*Warning; I wrote this when I was 15 (about 2016) I'm not going to edit anything in this book, but I started a rewritten version where it will move a...
43 6 9
(He looked at me with a questioning looked and asked, "Why are they scared of you?" How do I explain to this tiny werefox what I am without freaking...
6.5K 318 63
This is the story of a pretty, young girl. She is fifteen, turning sixteen in a few days. She is excited to shift and find her mate. But, what happen...
48K 713 27
An unusual way to fall in love. Can they make it work? Or will their secret take it's toll on their lives?