BLOOD STAINED (JJK FF)- (Comp...

By kimchiii_v

"Haven't you heard about vampire stories hyeri?? If a vampire bites a human that human will belong to him. An... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER SKETCH
Chapter1
chapter 2
chapter3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43- THE END
EPILOGUE
THE KING: FOREVER
HEY!!!
WAIT WHAT?!!

chapter 11

6K 223 2
By kimchiii_v

Jungkook stood there seeing how she slept until he fell asleep sitting on the floor beside her bed too.

THE ZEUS MANSION

“my lord we have found out about the blessed one” a darksoul spoke as he raised from his chair with his head bent in loyality.

“Where is it?” Zeus asked with his deep dark voice. He sat a few steps higher than the rest with the throne facing the other side.

“My lord it’s a girl named song hyeri, but currently she is under the protection of the seven gods”

“What!! God’s?”

“yes my lord, we were just about to get hold...”

“Shut up” zeus voice echoed the hall. Thean kept quiet on his command and bowed down in fear. The other men sitting there were also looking down as none of them look into his eyes directly.

Zeus was the most powerful dark lord of the world and he ruled the entire darkness in his palms. He was a vampire too but was more greedy of becoming the invincible power, which will be gained by drinking the blood of the blessed soul. All these years zeus was in search of the soul and now he finally found it. Once tasted the power of the blood goes only to the man who bit the soul and not anyone after that.

“i will not take any excuses” he breathed “you know what will happen of you if you give me excuses over anything” he said and looked to the side where a man wearing a black cloak was hanging down his neck amidst a pool of burning lava, he was a dark soul too but a sinner.

Just then sungte got up from his seat and kneeled on his feet in front of him.

“my lord trust in your slave and give me one chance, I’ll seek her and bring her to you”

“But she is under heavy protection now lord” another guy said “the seven vampires are taking care of her with utmost care after the club incident today”

Zeus waved him off with his hand and he sat down silently without breathing another word.

“my lord we can’t afford to get the slightest suspicion on us until we get a hold of her” sungte proposed.

“fine then, yuk jae!” he called when a man who was about half the height of sungte but looked very sharp. His eyes were burning fire as he bowed to zeus and stood stiff waiting for further orders.

“You leave to their place right away and check about that”

“yes my lord” he immediately transformed into a vulture and flew off mid air in lightning speed.

Jungkook woke up and saw that his hyungs were not at home. So he got down from hyeri’s room to check upon them.

“jin hyung! Namjoon hyung!” None responded.

“jimin hyung!suga hyung! Where did they all go?” he wondered as he walked all over the ground floor but none were seen.

He then heard some faint voices from the garden in front he walked to check if it was his hyungs.

As he opened the door jimin and taehyung bumped into him at the same moment.

“Oh jungkook-ah you’re awake?” taehyung exclaimed.

“hyung jungkook is here” Jimin reported to hoseok and suga as though they had something waiting for him.

He exchanged puzzled looks and went over to hoseok who was busy explaining suga and ordering jin something. Expecting namjoon to be there too he looked here and there but he was not found anywhere.

“ah jungkook-ah good that you came, we were planning the protective shield points”

“Shield points? But why? Hadn’t namjoon hyung already shielded the house”

“No namjoon is falling sick and so his shield is getting weaker it might fail in sometime if we don’t charge ourselves” jin said with a serious face making all the three shiver with anxiety.

“Okay then I’ll go to my position” suga said and walked inside the house.
Jin patted jungkook' shoulder and went over to the back yard.

Hoseok held jungkook and showed him the plan, “jungkook-ah we got information that the Zeus hang might plan an attack on hyeri anytime now so we have split up ourselves to be on guard around hyeri”

Jungkook’ nodded silently
“jin hyung will take the back yard, me and suga hyung will guard the front line while Jimin and taehyung on the ground floor. Namjoon is in his room in first floor and so is hyeri so we want you to be there". Jungkook nodded again and looked worriedly at his hyung,

Hoseok smiled, “dont worry we all will be fine” he assured him bringing a sigh of relief from him.

After everything was set up and explained all the six men stood on guard at their respective slots.

It was mid evening and all of them had gotten tired by guarding the whole day. The sky spread brightly over the area with only a few rays of the sun burning through it. Far in the distance of the light was a small spec seen that glided in the figure of eight exactly over their house.

It was a vulture, it was eyeing their strategy from above and tried for a chance to see hyeri if she came out.
Suga spotted the vulture flying atsuch a height with his hand over his eyebrows cutting off the heat.

“did we have vultures in our area before” he asked hoseok who was also now staring at the sky .

“No I’ve never seen vultures in our area, I don’t really know hyung” he replied ignoring the sight.

Suga found it suspicious and so asked jungkook’ if she was fine. He checked upon her and said she was sleeping after which suga let out a sigh of relief.

Back at the Zeus mansion, allof them were waiting for the arrival of the message. Just then a vulture swormed in through the window gushing in all the air from outside.

“What have you brought” Zeus asked eagerly.

“The vulture transformed back into that man from before and bowed in front of him, “my Lord the protection is down and it’s only the six of them who were guarding the house”
Sungte got up immediately,

“hey are you sure, are you sure!!!” he yelled grabbing the man’s shoulder.
Zeus flicked his finger, “sungte don’t be impatient”

“my Lord this is the right time, we have to attack or else we might never get her” he claimed with his hands clubbed together and with utmost politeness out of force.

Zeus nodded, “go and fetch her for me, it’s time your Lord gains his power and conquers the world hahahaaaaa” he let out a huge laughter evil enough to change the weather over their mansion to a stormy night.

It was almost night time, hoseok was drooping down with sleepiness and suga had already dozed off.

Inside Jimin and taehyung were playing chess to while away time whilst jungkook’ stood beside hyeri watching her sleep peacefully.
Namjoon was fast asleep but suddenly he felt some thing within him. It was an instinct.

He immediately woke up and ran downstairs to alert all of them.

“Guys be alert” he stumbled on his feet

Jimin got up startled at namjoon and ran to him to hold him,
“Hyung careful careful what happened”

Namjoon breathed holding his abdomen tightly as he was sick.
“they’re coming for her”

Immediately Jimin and taehyung's eyes flushed to orangeand red respectively while suga and hoseok changed into the ferocious vampires. Jin took namjoon' arm on his shoulder and walked him back upstairs.
Just then the glass crashed inthe kitchen bringing everyone to the kitchen. Even jin had left namjoon in the room and came to check what was the noise.

Lastly jungkook’ came running thinking his hyungs were hurt but fortunately nothing happened. It was the sound of a glass bowl shatter on the floor.

They all sighed after realising it wasn’t someone just then jungkook’s face suddenly changed to a serious look. He was sensing something and so he took off and ran upstairs to hyeri' room.

When the others could think of following him two vampires barged into the kitchen window and grabbed Jimin's neck. Taehyung instantly pulled the guy’s arm off Jimin’s neck and dug his fangs into his skin making him Yelp in pain.
While suga was tackling the other one across the hall with hoseok. Jin was occupied by two other vampires who entered from the back door. He held the arm of one and jump kicked the other that he flew far off in the woods. He then twisted the arm of this one and buried his head inside the ground as his eye changed to a hazel yellow.

Jungkook’ hurried upstairs because something told him that hyeri’s room was invaded already. So he ran in bullet speed to her room and slammed the door open but she wasn’t there.

"HYERI!!!"

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE GUYS.

LOVE Y'ALL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 191 17
| ORIGINALLY POSTED ON MY TUMBLR | @sunshine-and-bangtan Jimin, a vampire who is apart of a small gang of local vampires (aka the Bangtan Boy's or B...
2.3M 104K 85
This story is about a girl Y/n, that was abused by her parents at a young age. She was so badly beaten she was taken into hospital and that night wou...
96.8K 7.9K 112
"Why is it Luna?" Jimin asked. Yoongi smiled softly. "Because even the Alpha submits to the moon." ~ "Human lives are very fragile. They come and go...
35K 996 52
VAMPIRExMAFIA WILL THIS STORY END HAPPILY WHEN JIMIN GETS BIT... I had a happy life, I was Feeling Just Fine then it went wrong.... My life was build...