Fulfilling Fate - Book 3

By vayathorn

Morelli Mafia Series - BOOK 3 | 18+ Passion. Love. Lust. Erotic. Violence. Crime. Strong female lead. After... More

CAST
Covers Please Vote
Chapter 1 - Within A Moment
Chapter 2 - It's Only The Start
Chapter 3 - Forgive Me, Father, For I'm About To Sin
Chapter 4 - My Rearing Stallion
Chapter 5 - Ally or Enemy
Chapter 6 - Seek And You Shall Find
Chapter 7 - The Heat Between Us
Chapter 8 - Promises
Chapter 9 - The Notes, Secrets!
Chapter 10 - Time To Go
Chapter 11 - Open Fire
Chapter 12 - Truths Revealed
Chapter 13 - The Proposal
Chapter 14 - Can't Stay Away
Chapter 15 - Counting Down
Chapter 16 - Asimina Alexiou
Chapter 17 - A Sight For Sore Eyes
Chapter 18 - Emotions Run High
Chapter 19 - So, It Begins
Chapter 20 - Painfully And Cruelly
Chapter 21 - Spanish Donkey
Chapter 22 - Moments Like This!
Chapter 23 - The End Of A Blood Line
Chapter 24 - Old Habits
Chapter 25 - Milos
Chapter 26 - At The Church Step He Waits
Chapter 27 - Dance For Me
Chapter 28 - These Rare Moments
NMatthee & Rrosemayaa
Chapter 29 - Another Chance
Chapter 30 - Complications
Chapter 31 - Yield & Follow Orders
Chapter 32 - The Truth Hurts
Chapter 33 - Promises
Chapter 34 - My Sweetheart
Chapter 35 - My Beast, My Demon
Chapter 36 - Brotherly Bonding
Chapter 37 - The Walls Around Me Crumble
Chapter 38 - Lying Here With You
Chapter 39 - Fear The Woman Standing Behind The Man
Chapter 40 - To His Feet He Stands
Chapter 41 - Dance With The Devil
Authors Note
Amazon Merch - Morelli Mafia Series

Epilogue - Here, With You

45.2K 1.2K 660
By vayathorn

Asimina

7 months later

I glance into the mirror, drying my face. I'm relaxed, and above all, I'm happy. Although things haven't entirely quieted down, the unpredictable attacks have stopped. Since the death of the priests and the assassins, no one has dared to attempt a hit. Oddly enough, in these last seven months, I have felt entirely safe. The house was fitted with the latest security cameras in every room. Raffaele downloaded the software on my phone, allowing me to access any camera on the property. In case this house is ever compromised, I can view the whereabouts of the intruders. I won't lie. I have used the cameras to spy on the boys once or twice. Their conversations mostly were about business, but on occasion, they talked about us ladies. The girls and I were entertained. The Capos constantly teased Raffaele, "The wife has spoken!" Or another favorite "She owns your fucking balls. Legally!" I start to giggle at their stupid conversations. Raffaele shrugs it off, unfazed every time.

Glancing at my naked body, apart from my breast and stomach, I haven't expanded much in this pregnancy. I've managed to eat healthy throughout and continue to exercise lightly. I sweep my eyes down at my stomach; he or she is active this morning. This time everything is different. Raffaele has stayed by my side; he has been there at every appointment. "I never make the same mistakes twice!" Those words of his bring me comfort.

Peeking into the bedroom, the Beast of a man is still fast asleep. For the last three months, I haven't been unable to sleep more than five hours a night. This little being seems to be awake and most active when I'm trying to get some shut-eye. I'm due in three days, and the sleepless nights will remain a reality for a little while longer. Although I'm excited, I am not looking forward to labor pain. Thoughts of finally meeting our child and knowing the gender have my heart fluttering.

I start walking towards the bedroom; It's still early. Crawling into bed, I nuzzle into Raffaele's chest. Throwing his arm around me, he pulls me closer. These mornings are heaven! "Morning, beautiful," he mumbles. Picking up his phone, he checks the time, "It's six in the morning."

"Yeah, this little human is kickboxing," I giggle, placing a hand on my belly.

Humming, he lowers himself to my stomach, "Behave!" His deep husky voice sends a shiver through me. It seems to have worked; all movement has stopped for the moment. Running his hand over my belly, he glances at me, "pregnancy suit you!"

He kisses his way up while crawling between my legs. "Being fat suits me?" I laugh.

"You're hardly fat, Asimina. You have a belly that's it," nuzzling his face between my breast, he growls like an animal. "Fuck I love how big they have gotten." Taking my nipple into his mouth, he grinds it between his teeth. The slight pain never fails to shoot excitement through me. He has me weak. Unable to push his body onto mine, he holds himself up over me. Leaning down, he connects our mouths. Fuck! The effect he has on me is euphoric. I crave to get lost in his dominance.

Breaking our kiss, he orders, "Feed me, breakfast."

Excitedly I do as I am told. Pregnancy makes traditional sex positions difficult; we have needed to be less creative and more comfortable. Getting on all fours, Raffaele lowers himself behind me. The moment his mouth connects to me, my body becomes feverish. Plunging his fingers in me, his tongue continues to swirl around. He has me where he wants me. I surrender. Licking my lips, I moan. Those fingers curling in me have my legs weak. He increases speed and intensity.

That sexy husky voice asks, "How much do you crave my cock, Asimina?" Curling his fingers again, he turns me into a moaning mess, and I cannot form words. Abruptly pulling his fingers out, he sucks on my sensitive spot before teasing me with his tip between my folds. "Do you want it?"

"Yes," I manage to speak breathlessly. He loves making me beg.

"Yes?" He repeats as a question, rubbing himself on me.

"Please, yes!"

"That's a good girl," lining himself up, he slides in, filling me. He's gentle and maintains slow movement. Although immensely pleasurable, I'm craving his hard thrusts. The fear of hurting me has him taking a softer approach. I need more! Slamming my hips against him, I encourage him to take me harder. Reluctant at first, he complies with my eagerness—his thrusts and speed increase. Taking hold of my hips, he goes harder. Leaning over me, he brings his hand to the front of my chest and pulls me up to sit on my knees. Dropping my head back on his shoulder, he runs one hand down between my legs while, with the other, pinches my nipples. He has my body shuddering under his hold.

"Tell me if it's too hard-"

"It's not. Go harder!" I cut him off and practically beg.

Bringing his hand up to my neck, he holds my head back on his shoulder while continuing to play with my nipples between his fingers, "Play with yourself while I fuck you." My eyes close, a moan escapes me. Running my fingers down between my legs, I follow his orders. Although his thrusts are getting harder, he's still holding back. Those deep groans and grunts in my ear take me to a whole new level, and I'm liquefying. My stomach tightens as my walls around him clench. Gripping his thighs from behind me, I slam my hips down and force him to stay buried in me as I orgasm. Slowly coming down from my high, my hold loosens. Raffaele takes that as his queue, and he thrust hard a few times before spilling in me.

Wrapping his arms around me, he holds me up and in place. His muscles tense before relaxing. Feeling my lower back cramp, I wiggle out of his hold as he pulls out of me! "How many weeks are you going to be out of action?" The disappointment in his eyes has me giggling.

"Six to seven weeks," I remind him.

Sliding off the bed, I fall to my knees, taking him into my mouth. Swirling my tongue around, I pull him out with a pop. "Don't worry; I'll look after you."

Bursting into laughter, he takes hold of my arms and helps me to my feet. "I never doubted you."

Gripping my face, he places a hard kiss on my lips, "Take a shower with me!" as I'm about to agree, Nathan begins to yell, glancing at the video monitor Nate's mouth is pressed against the lens, "Mamma," he waits a minute and looks around. Becoming frustrated, he yells louder this time, "Daddy, I wanna up."

Bursting into laughter, I throw my robe on, "Go take a shower, the Capos will be here soon. I'll go get Nathan."

"I need to have words to him! He keeps interrupting," Raffaele grins.

Rolling my eyes, I head for our sons' room. Nathan and Raffaele's relationship has bloomed over the last seven months. Our son takes his seat with the Capos every morning while they go through business. He saddens when Raffaele heads out during the day, and he excitedly runs into his fathers' arms when he returns. My heart thunders, watching those moments.

As I open Nathan's bedroom door, he squeals and gestures me to pick him up. He's not quite sure what to make of my belly, especially when the baby starts to move. Confusion dawns on him.

"Hi baby, did you have a good sleep?" I place a kiss on his head as he throws his arms over my shoulder. He nods, resting his head briefly on my chest. The moment doesn't last long after his quick cuddle. He attempts to leap out of my arms, expressing his desire to be placed down. Setting the boy on his feet, he takes quick steps out of the room, searching for his father.

I follow behind with my hand on my lower back. The last trimester of pregnancy is the hardest. Turning the corner, I raise a brow at my son as he jumps on the bed, yelling out for Raffaele. He loves the attention. In fact, he thrives on it.

Making my way over, I take hold of his hand. "Stop jumping. Come on, settle down."

"No," he attempts to free himself from my hold. I fight back the smile; no is his new favorite word and his first response to everything unless you're offering him food, of course.

"Don't be cheeky. Mommy doesn't want you to get hurt," I pout my lips, and he pulls his brows together.

"What did I say about listening, Nathan?" Our son freezes at the sound of Raffaele's deep voice. Nate recoils, looking at his father. Raffaele walks over as he throws his shirt on. "Come on," He gestures him to come hitcher. "Let's leave Mommy to take a shower."

Smiling at the two most important people in my life, I indulge in their interaction. Picking up Nathan, Raffaele walks around. "The boys are here. I will see you downstairs," he places a kiss on my lips before heading out of the room.

Raffaele

Picking up my coffee, I bring it to my lips, amused. My son is pointing his finger at my men, babbling. He alone can bring this much entertainment to our morning meetings. He watches me bark my orders and proceeds to mimic. The more he grows, the more his unique personality surfaces. Without a doubt, he has many of his mother's traits as well. The stubbornness and tantrums are all Asimina. Petro clears his throat and turns to face Nathan. "Listen here, buddy," he leans an elbow on the bench and points a finger to Nathan's chest, "Settle down, junior."

"No," Nathan retorts.

Petro, unable to continue holding a straight face, burst into laughter at his nephew. "I love you, skato - little shit."

Diverting my eyes to my watch, I wonder where Asimina is. Usually, she would be here having breakfast with us. Placing my cup in the sink, I inform, "Keep an eye on Nathan. I'm going to see what is holding up his mother."

Petro nods, keeping his focus on Nathan. "Chocolate," I hear him offer as I walk away.

Jogging up the stairs, I head for a bedroom. In the last seven months, everything has fallen into place. I have managed to balance business and family. Truth be told, I look forward to coming home to my wife and child. They are my peace of heaven. Of course, not everything has gone smoothly; Asimina's strong-willed personality has us in heated disputes. Honestly, I'm starting to think she's purposely irking me. The moment my dominance surfaces, she becomes hot, bothered, and dripping with desire for me. I love the submission!

Opening the bedroom door, I hear the shower still running. My brows pull together; it's been an hour. "Asimina?" Her name leaves my lips as a question.

"Raffaele," she cries. I'm alarmed instantly.

Running into the bathroom, she stands in the shower, palms on the tiled wall, leaning forward, water runs down her body. "Hey," I take quick steps towards her. "What's wrong?"

Breathing heavily, she grits her teeth, "Contraction," she lets out with another cry. Her stomach visibly tenses. The pain has her standing on her toes as she screams. Grabbing a towel, I close the water.

"Wa-" she puts her hand up, halting me. "Wait," tears run down her face. "Fuck! it hurts."

My heart starts to beat erratically. I'm excited, anticipating the arrival of our child. However, seeing her in so much pain is shattering me. Throwing the towel over her, I wrap my arm around her and help her out of the shower. She manages to walk, taking small steps into the bedroom before squatting down. Supporting herself with one hand on the ground, she places another on her stomach, holding her breath through the pain.

"Oh God," her lip quivers.

Kneeling next to her, I have no idea what to do. I'm completely fucking lost. "What do you need, Sweetheart?"

"A fucking hospital, Raffaele," she looks at me like I'm an idiot.

I don't take her forwardness to heart, her shivering body, and tightening stomach, giving me insight into how much pain she's in. Pulling out my phone, I text Petro. "Get a car out the front and make calls to the hospital. Asimina is in labor." Sliding my phone back into my pocket, I take hold of her face, resting my fingers under her ears, my thumbs soft caresses her cheeks. "You're the strongest person I know."

Her teary eyes meet mine. They're already weary. "It hurts," she cries.

I don't want to upset her further, so I refrain from so saying I know, "tell me when it subsides, and I will get you to the car and the hospital."

She nods, gripping my wrist. She utters barely above a whisper, "My dress."

Turning, I reach over to the bed grabbing hold of her clothing. Sliding it over her head, I help her on her feet. "Are you ready?" I ask. Nodding her head vigorously, she places an arm over my shoulder as I pick her up, "I got you."

* * * * *

The drive was short; I flew through traffic. My role today is limited, and all the hard work will be on Asimina. Apart from getting her to the hospital and comforting her, I can don't much more. Some of the perks of owning a hospital are private rooms, but mostly the promptness. Everything was ready, awaiting her arrival. She lays on the bed as they insert a cannula. Her iron levels have increased, but she is still on the lower end. Turning to her side, she grips the bed rail and breaths through another contraction. Fuck, I admire her! Her strength and determination are something else. Running my fingers through her hair, I fight back the endless waves of emotions. Happiness, fear, and saddens. She went through this with Nathan alone. Watching her now, engulfed with pain, is breaking my heart.

"I love you," I lean in closer.

She nods. The contractions are getting stronger, preventing her from speaking. Taking hold of my hand, she squeezes. Tears stream as she mumbles, "I'm scared."

The memories of Nathans's labor have her fearful. "I'm here, with you," I remind her.

The nurses work around me, placing a Doppler device to monitor the baby's heartbeat. Ignoring everyone, I keep my full focus on Asimina. Droplets of sweat form on her forehead, those brows pull together as another contraction shoots through her. Lying on her back, she squeezes my hand blowing air through her teeth.

"It's time to push," Dr. Rogers advises.

She nods and turns to me. I feel helpless; I hate seeing her in pain, yet at the same time, I'm so fucking excited. I'm about to witness my child's birth. Gently rubbing my thumb on her forehead, I encourage her, "You got this, Sweetheart." I can no longer fight back the emotion choking me, my eyes well up, my heart eradicates. This is the rawest I have ever felt. Taking in a deep breath, she sits up and yells as she gives it her all. Her body weakens when the contraction ends; falling back on the bed, her tears start to flow. Her chest, neck, and cheeks are flustered. Her short break ends, and her pains return with a vengeance.

Her lips quiver, and she quickly takes in another breath, releasing it as she gives another hard push. "I see the head, just a couple more now," Dr. Rogers glances at her.

Shaking her head vigorously, she mumbles, "I can't."

Letting go of her hand, I throw my jacket to the side and climb onto the bed with her, sitting directly behind her. She leans her head on my chest. I take hold of both her hands, whispering in her ear. "You're amazing." With those words leaving my lips, she screams through another contraction. I bury my face in her hair; I'm hoping this is quick.

"One more," Dr. Rogers says, focused on the baby.

Her weak body falls back into my arms; she's deliriously tired. "One more, Sweetheart," I repeat, hoping my presence and words at least give her comfort. Leaning her head on my chest, she closes her eyes and breaths slowly, building up her energy for one last push. Her body tense in my hold as I whisper, "This is it!"

She sits up, mustering the biggest breath she can, and unlike before, her body trembles. She screams, using the last of her energy, birthing our child. Her body collapses, her legs drop. Wrapping my arms around her, we stare ahead as the Doctor clears the airways of our child. The silence around us has tears running down her cheeks and her body shaking with agony.

Those barely audibly cries are finally heard, and Asimina breaks down in relief. The nurse places our child in her arms and congratulates us, "It's time for you to meet your son."

Her shaky arms wrap around him, "Don't let me drop him," she begs, still feeling weak, she fears. I place my arms under Asimina's, helping her hold him. Minutes old and his already opening mouth, rubbing his face against her breast.

"Looks like he's hungry!" The nurse chuckles.

"Just like your brother, huh?" Asimina's voice is still croaky.

I'm witnessing the moment a mother falls in love with her child. Looking down at him, I shed my first tears. His tiny head still has a light coat of blood. I place a kiss on Asimina's cheek and allow the choking emotions to flood out of me. It's incredible! Leaning down, I give my son his first kiss, disregarding the blood and dried amniotic fluid. Nothing about this has me feeling squeamish. Titling her head, Asimina places a kiss on my lips before talking into them, "Another son."

* * * * *

We have spent an hour sitting together admiring our son; I'm consumed with new and raw feelings I can't seem to hold back. The only person I allowed to walk into the room was Nathan. He needed to meet his baby brother. I stare at this woman, who was ballsy enough to capture and tame the Demon. I struggle to understand how a man like me is worthy of any of this. Smiling at her, I mumble, "Asimina," I break eye contact, glancing down at our two sons. "You're fucking incredible. I fucking love you."

"I love you too," She hisses with an attempt to sit up.

The nurse walks over, taking our son from her arms, "Do you have enough energy, or do you some more time?"

"I'm okay," Asimina responds quickly with a smile. Turning to face me, she wipes her watery eyes, "Can you please pass me the bag?" I slide off the bed and fulfill her request. She dives into it, pulling out baby clothing, "Dress him while I get cleaned up?"

Asimina struggles to slide off the bed. Making my way around, I take hold of her arm and encourage her to support herself. It takes her a few good minutes to stand on her wobbly legs. Holding the hospital gown tight around her body, her modest self makes an appearance once more. Although I hate her hiding from me, this time, I understand it. Her features pull together in distress as blood runs down her legs. It's not the first time I've seen her bleeding. However, this time it's not because of a miscarriage. She delivered our son.

Her cheeks redden; she hates me seeing her like this. I quickly put her to ease. Cupping her face, I force her to hold eye contact. "Get those thought out of your head." Placing a kiss on her plush lips, "You made me father again, Asimina." Glancing down at the drops of blood, I assure her, "I'm more in love than ever before."

She smiles meekly, "I'm going to get cleaned up." Releasing my hold, I nod. Helping her into the bathroom, I drop the bag on the floor. "I just need a few minutes." She states.

Walking back over to the bed, I shake my head at Nathan. He intently watches his brother, unsure who or what he's meant to be. Taking a seat next to Nate, I pick up my youngest son. It's surreal; The newest member of our family feels like a doll. I'm mesmerized by both boys. Witnessing the birth has me ready to fall on my knees and worship the ground Asimina walks on. The immense pain she has just been through to deliver our child is difficult to grasp!

"This is your brother," I talk to Nathan. Our newborn scrunches up his tiny nose as he yawns. Nathan, confused, attempts to poke him. Laughing, I halt his movements and glance at his puzzled expression.

"We don't poke the baby, Nate," Asimina giggles. She walks out of the bathroom, wearing yoga pants and one of my t-shirts. Her wet hair tied up in a bun. Throwing her bag to the side, she takes slow steps towards me.

"Still sore?" I question as she hisses.

"A little. I'm slowly gaining strength," placing a kiss on Nathan's head, she takes the baby out of my arms. "How about we introduce him to everyone?" Her smile widens as she caresses his cheek.

Lifting Nathan in my arms, I gesture her to walk in front. "They're impatiently waiting."

Stepping out the door, everyone stands around hovering, itching to see the newest member. Both her sisters tear at the sight of us. Nat nods, mumbling a thank you. This is how she had hoped to see her sister one day.

Smiling at everyone, Asimina sweeps her eyes over at my father, "I know it's tradition to name our children after their grandparents." Blowing a breath, she saddens, "I'm so sorry, I can't name him Luciano," my father nods in understanding.

Taking steps forward, he places a kiss on Asimina's cheek. "It's okay, cara - dear. Although lost, he was still my grandson."

Swallowing the lump in her throat, she keeps her eyes on my father, "We have decided to name him Julius Dante." Placing our son in my father's arms, she says, "Your middle name holds no connection to the son I lost."

* * * * *

Leaning against the wall, my focus remains on my wife and children. They pass Julius around. Unfazed, he goes from one person's arms to another, indulging in the affection everyone is showing him. Asimina beams with happiness, surrounded by the family. She is in her element. My chest tightens with saddens; this is how it should have been with Nathan as well.

"You need to let that guilt go," Stefano comes and leans against the wall on my right.

"He's right! Don't taint this moment with the past." Petro leans against the wall on my left.

Meekly nodding, I glance between the two. "I have no words to explain what I feel," I mumble.

"Yeah, I know!" Stefano keeps his eyes on Jaz. "We found him! He's in New York," he changes the subject, advising.

"Her brother?" I question for clarity.

He nods, eyes still locked on Jaz, "I won't lie or keep things from her, but-"

I cut my brother off, understanding his need to protect her. "Take Petro, and Tommy, head to New York. Let's find out what he's involved with first before we bring him back into her life."

He nods, thanking me. "The rest boys and I will join you in a few days." Pushing myself off the wall, I clasp his shoulder. "Right now, all I want is to spend time with my wife and sons."

Walking up to Asimina, I fall on my knees in front of her. "I think it's been a long day. You and our son need some rest." She squeezes her hold on Nathan. "I'm sure Nat and Antonio would be more than happy to take Nathan for the night." Ignoring everyone, I focus on Asimina. No one else matters, "I'm staying because there's nowhere else I want to be other than here, with you."

And there we have it, the end of book 3. Check out the Author's note!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 154K 51
(BOOK 1 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) [COMPLETED & EDITING] * "Arie," he whispered, his smile dropping as he closed the distance between us. "I'm s...
51.8K 1K 45
College? No, this was paradise. Three years filled with partying, not so secret underground drug-deals, and hot-headed men sliding into beds like sn...
51.4K 927 41
Pfp made by @Lydiafedward ♥︎ "P-Please! I don't know what your talking about!" I pleaded. My eyes glossy from crying as I squirmed on the roped tied...
7.6K 389 20
The cold barrel presses sharply into my temple. "Go on," I goad. "Isn't this what you do to the people who piss you off?" His gaze hardens. His hand...