|| Number 5. || Hemmings || D...

By DirtyBanana

"Why is it called '5 Seconds of Summer' when there's only 4 of you?" "Ha ha, we'll get back to you on that." ... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Rumors Were Right
Chapter 2: #5SOSCONTEST
Chapter 3: Are We Allowing Girls To Enter The Contest Too?
Chapter 4: I'm Practically An Invisible Virgin
Chapter 5: Oh. My. God.
Chapter 6: Terrible Things
Chapter 7: She's An Angel, I Know It.
AUTHOR'S NOTE: IMPORTANT
Chapter 8: Do They Even Know My Name?
Chapter 9: Are These Five People Official?
Chapter 10: I'm Crazy, Right?
Chapter 11: L. A Here I Come!
Chapter 12: Hot Pink Suitcase
IMPORTANT: COVER NEEDED
COVER WINNER !!!!
Chapter 13: Shit, The Fangirl-Ness Is Coming Out.
Chapter 14: Miss Jackson.
Chapter 15: The Game of Things
im done

Author's Note: you guys need to start reading these -.-

170 15 12
By DirtyBanana

So, i'm going to Toronto for the next 2 weeks with my bro to visit my cousins. I don't know when I'll be able to update again, I'm sorry. You might actually might have to wait maybe 4 weeks or more considering after i come back I have to start doing my science fair plus make-up tests i've missed. sorry again.  I would write over in Toronto but, the whole point of going to Toronto is to bond with my cousins, and I'm going to do work for my science fair with my cousin there. xD Perks of having a 26 year old cousin. Again I'm sorry, but as soon as I have time to update I will :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84K 3K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
94.9K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
63.7K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
37.8K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...