Mothra Izuku! - Bakudeku

By Lampislife

Midoriya Izuku is bullied for his weak quirk that only seems to hurt him, his enhanced hearing gives him hea... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Bedroom layout
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (USJ)
Chapter 13 (USJ)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (Sports festival)
Chapter 21 ( Sports festival 2)
Chapter 22 ( Sports festival 3)
Chapter 23 ( Sports festival 4)
Chapter 24 ( Sport festival 5)
Chapter 25 ( Sports festivel 6)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (FTC)
Chapter 29 (FTC)
Chapter 30 (FTC)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 10

5.4K 135 109
By Lampislife

(To make things easier I'm going to change yen to dollars,)

_-Time skip to the weekend-_

Right now it's the weekend, school is going great! but I haven't yet had the chance to my mothra form but I'm not feeling too clammy which is weird. Probably because I tired out my mothra form during the entrance exam. Me and Shinsou talked a bit and decided to go to the cat cafe on Sunday at 12:00 so we could get lunch at the same time. 

I'm curentally on my way to the library for work. I love my job and it feels like it's been perfectly made for me, it's quiet, intresting, theres no uniform so I can wear my sweatears, and being a librarian alows me access to all the books I want to read for fun or need for school!!! 

I open the door with a now familiar ring of a bell, I head over to the back room, put on my name tag and take over my shift for the rest of the night. I work Saturday, 4:00 till 11:00, I "work" a full seven hours so I get paid like it's a full time job, I get 10 dollars an hour. It's a pretty easy job, log it when somone rents a book, make sure everythings in place every two hours, orginise the new books and so forth. 

It suprised my mom when I assured her I wasn't bored, It's a suprinsingly lacks job so I usually just get to play on my phone or finish up some work, although most of my time is spent reading. The job is also spiced up a bit when a customer tries to flirt with me, i've been hit on by so many diffrent types of peoples but I usually try and shut them down a soon as possible considering I know my heart belongs to Kachan.

 When people try and flirt I get kinda nervous, it's weird because whenever I'm out in pubilic with Kachan, he usually scares them off, and other than that I never really go out in the public, besides for runs but people don't try to talk because I have airpods in. I get all nervous about turnning them down because I've only ever considered asking Kacha out, and if he ever rejected me I would peobably cry for weeks, so I get all choked up putting myself in other people shoes. (Basically, Izuku is too empathetic so he feels bad about rejecting people even if he doesn't know them.)

~-Flash back to the first time somone flirted with Izuku at work-~ 

The first time it was a tall, dark haired guy who had a very memorable scar, three slashes right across his nose. He face was rather chizzeled and he wore a dark brown leathe jacket, he had a mutation quirk which made his eyes completely blacked out eyes, Ptobably to see in the dark or something, I don't really know I never got to ask. He was there to rent out an intense looking motercycle engineering manual, I'd say it was about 300 padges long. 

"Hey sweet cheeks" he smirks, ploping the book down on the counter

"h-hello" I mutter, shackily taking the book and scanning it in.

"why so shacky beautiful, do I intimidate you?" he says in a sarcastic tone

I feel my face turning red, but I stay silent, logging in the price of the books rent.

"Darling, you're going to have to talk to me eventually." he he chuckles

"u-um. I'm gonna n-need a name and an e-mail" I stutter out, looking up from the computer screen.

"And the angle songs, It's Kaito hun, and will a phone number be ok?~" 

"y-yeah, that'll work."

He pulls out a pen and a small peice of paper, he hands it to me while adding,

"After putting it in the computer, keep it for yourself and call me if you wanna have a good time cutie" he finishes, walking out the door.

~- Present-~

Obviously I didn't call.

But that was the first time somone actually flirted with me wirhour Kachan around, sure people will sometimes get a bit touchy on the train, and I usually get atleast one ass-slap by an anonymous someone in crowds whenevere I wear high waisted jeans tight jeans (which I only wear when I go out with Kachan).

I should honestly stop wearing them because it happens almost every time, but everytime I see Kachans eyes drift to my thighs, and his cheeks turning pink, when we meet up just makes me want to wear them more!

_-_Time skip_-_

Work was done in a flash since I hade three new fully filled  boxes to empty and sort through. I also started a new book, The foxhole court, which is apart of a three part series, all for the game. (It's a good book series and I actually recomend it.)

Todays the day I get my paycheck, Mr.yagi said he didn't mind if I don't visit as often, and I realised that I'm going to have to save Mothra's energy incase something happens during training and I have to ACTUALLY fight, so I'm no longer going to have to pay for the expensive train rides. This means I got alot of extra money.

 I already put about half in savings, which leaves me with 35$, then I usually save 20$ for just random stuff I want to buy during the week, and add the extras into savings aswell, then theres the fifteen dollars for the train ride which I won't be needing as much. I could add some of it into my shopping money, but I already have a lot saved up because I don't usually go out to the mall.

I've always kind of wanted to start drawing, I do a lot of notes on bugs and heros and I usually add a little pen sketch of what they look like, I use refrence for the heroes faces of course but for bug anatome I have the biolagy practically memorized, I doodle bugs on paper when I'm bored. But I have always wanted to try and make them more professional, I just have never had the time to go to the art store, and people said art stuff was expensive and I don't want to cut to far into my savings with it, but if I add the extra money to savings in time it won't have even made a diffrence!

After I guess I'm going TO THE ART STORE!!!

~# Time skip #~

I've been exploring the art store for awhile now and I already see some stuff I'm going to want to come back for, but I do need to get the basics first, I already picked up two sketch books, a pack of three moldable erasers, water pfoof liners, portable watercolour set and some watercolour brushes. 

All I have left to get is a white gell pen for highlights, exept I can't find it anywhere!!! I checked the pens section, I chacked the neon section and I even checked SCHOOL SUPPLIES FOR WHITE OUT PENS! but I can't find it anywhere!.

I really don't want to bother anyone but I also really need to add highlights if I'm going to make it look realistic. I look around for a while until I find someone wearing a bright green apron, Theye have pheonix dyed hair, and unaturally neon touqoise eyes,they have a black nose ring, multiple earings and are wearing a black choker with a neon yellow heart on it. 

"u-um, e-exuse me?" I shyly ask

she looks up from the paint she was sorting and gives he seemingly bored eyes light up.

"Hello sweetpea, what d'you need?" she gives me a small smile, no that I get a good look she looks like a third year.

"ah!, do you know w-where I could find a white g-gel pen, preferabally for highlights?" I ask meekly

"Oh yeah, all gel pains are in the paint section, I'm pretty sure their right next to the paint pens, I'm pretty sure theres one specifically for highlights"

"o-okay. Thank you!" I wave and set off for the paint section.

=-Time skip-=

I get home with all my art stuff in one bag, my mom usually isn't there at night during the weekends because she does the nurses hospital night shift. My moms got a lot on her plate being a single parent but she makes as much time as possible to see me. since she leaves befor dinner on weekends I had to learn how too cook! By now I'd say I'm pretty good at it, I can make pretty basic, small dinner things like friend rice, Soba, simple stirfry, Katsudon ( My favorite!) and a few more.

(BTW this is an actual reciepe, you can make really simple fried rice at home incase you have a bit of left over rice!)

-leftover rice

-vegetable oil

-1 egg

-soy sauce

Based on whats in the fridge I think I'm gonna be making fried rice! I turn on the stove and start heating up a pan, I put in the left over rice and a dose of vegetable oil. once I start to hear it sizzzle a slight bit I add an egg and soy sauce then I begin to stir it, I keep stiring until the egg is now mixed in with the rice and fully cooked. I empty it into a smal bowl and bring it upstairs. 

(Fried rice is really easy if you have left over rice, it's one of the first things I learn how to make.)

When I get upstairs I set the steaming bowl down on my bedside dresser and go to feed Godzilla, His species is suprinsingly docile, the only reason they arent bought is because they're so big. After feeding him I slowy stick my hand into the tank, he tickles slightly when he climbs onto my hand.

I place Godzilla on my chest, sit down whith the rice in my lap and start watching a new netflix series called She-ra (btw almost all the movies and books I mention are ones I've read and do recomend), I'm kinda drained from my art store expadition right after work so I'll go through my art stuff and draw later, theres a ping from my phone showing me reminders,I read it and smiled.

the cat cafe tomorrow with shinsou.

(1717 Words)

(Izuku is gonna pick up an art hobby!!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.9K 3.3K 18
Izuku Midoriya was bullied all his life. He was quirkless and there was nothing he could do. It was simply the fate of quirkless kids to die young. "...
213K 4.9K 27
Izuku's quirk hadn't manifested yet and people assumed he was quirk less and for that he was bullied and harassed but everything got worse when he wa...
652K 15.4K 14
In middle school Katsuki and Izuku did something. 😉. Then 3months later Deku stopped going to school for a year. They both acted as if nothing happe...
2.6K 38 15
Midoriya Izuku never said a thing about Bakugo Katsuki's bullying. It was growing inside him, and eventually, it exploded. Bakugo's attitude towards...