Possessed Yandere!BTS x Reader

By Black-RoseAlice

You are their drug, but are you making them better, or worse? - Seven severe paranormal cases. One person, to... More

Info
Chapter 1 - Case i
Chapter 2 - Case i
Chapter 3 - Case i
Chapter 4 - Case i
Chapter 5 - Case ii
Chapter 6 - Case ii
⚠️IMPORTANT NOTICE ⚠️
Chapter 7 - Case ii
Chapter 8 - Case ii
Chapter 9 - Case ii
Chapter 10 - Case ii
Chapter 11 - Case ii
Chapter 12 - Case ii
Part Two
⚠️IMPORTANT NOTICE ⚠️
Chapter 13 - Case ii
Chapter 14 - Case ii
Chapter 15 - Case ii
Chapter 17 - Case ii
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 - Case ii
Chapter 20 - Case ii
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 - Case ii
Playlist
Chapter 23 - Case ii
Chapter 24
Part Three
Chapter ?? - Case ??
Chapter 25 - Case iii
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 - Playground (i)
Chapter 28 - Playground (ii)
Chapter 29 - Blue or Red? (i)
Chapter 30 - Red or Blue? (ii)
Chapter 31 - Little Minds (i)
Chapter 32 - Little Minds (ii)
Chapter 33 - Case iii
Chapter 34 - Case iii
Chapter 35 - Case iii
Chapter 36 - Case iii
Hello
Chapter 36 Pt 2 - Case iii
Part Four
Chapter 37

Chapter 16 - Case ii

5.9K 435 443
By Black-RoseAlice

⚠️ Trigger warning for this chapter⚠️

Once again, you were on edge. 

Interactions with different patients left you wondering, confused and honestly slightly unnerved. As a therapist, you were used to many different types of behaviours and oddities, especially when you dealt in rehabilitating people who had been scarred from seeing and experiencing ghosts and beings that the majority of the population didn't even believe in, at the P.I.A facility. 

Here at the Psychiatric Hospital however, things weren't what you would call a normal kind of strange. 

What had caught your attention per-say, was how the employees worked and how they treated the patients at the hospital. Including Dr. Kim, who would sedate or prescribe drugs unnecessarily to patients in situations when in your own personal opinion wasn't needed. The doctor seemed careless. You believed in forming a connection with your patients, understanding their feelings and talking to them. You saw none of that here. Hoseok had been right. The patients weren't being treated with care, and you watched as nurses and orderlies went out of their way to avoid them. It was no wonder Hoseok and A-Yeong had taken a shine to you in the short few days you had been working at the hospital. 

You also noticed patients going into 'isolation' when you knew they hadn't done anything to get that punishment. You still didn't even know where isolation was or what they did there. Did you not have a say in where your patient's went that were in your care on your assigned floor?

There was something about this place that just didn't sit right with you. It was like there was an evil seeping through its walls and floors. Like a bloodstain on a white sheet, even though it had been cleaned, brushed and scrubbed its remnants would remain, the white would still be tainted.

For example you had definitely seen a few ghosts about. Like the child you saw peeking around a corner at you, and wouldn't be there when you went to have a look, or the man that sat on the bench outside the window whistling a low haunting tune one minute, and the next would be in the next room that you visited. Then there would be a younger girl in her teens, staring at something in the corner, something that wasn't there.

It was getting hard to tell who was dead, and who wasn't. You began to carry some rosemary around with you, leaving pieces in hidden places where you could. There was plenty bits of peeling plaster from the walls of the hospital where you could slip the herbs between the cracks. It wouldn't solve much, you knew this, but cleansing a huge place like this would take time, baby steps. 

The ghosts you had been coming into contact with didn't seem hostile, yet they were still trapped in a limbo causing them to suffer. Not only that, but they were probably stalling the recovery process of the patients, especially the schizophrenic ones. You had to help them move on.

You were currently on your own in the laundry room, picking out the freshly washed bed sheets from the machine and piling them into a basket, ready to take with you onto the roof to hang them out to dry. 

Another chocolate wrapper fluttered to the floor as you shook out the last sheet from the machine. Hoseok's bed-sheets. You thought you had picked them all out before putting them in the wash but you must have missed that one. 

Just how many chocolate bars does this guy eat? You had emptied his trash can and the next day it had been full again with wrappers. How had he not made himself sick yet? It also made you wonder if it had something to do with the ghost that was supposedly possessing him. 

The thought brought you back to the talk you had with his sister, Dawon. Your conversation on the phone with Dawon the other day had been, off-putting to describe it one way.

'He murdered our mother, and broke the bones in father's hands. All because they took some of Hoseok's childhood toys to throw away. That wasn't my brother! I'm telling you it wasn't him! Hoseok has the kindest heart out of everyone I know...

Even if he does struggle with his mental health issues, he has a heart of gold, he was never violent. Something has gotten to him. There's something making itself known inside his head, I don't know how I know it, but I just do.'

You had told her that you were there at the Hospital, trying to find a way to help her brother. She hadn't seemed relived by your words, instead you could decipher worry in her voice, for you specifically. 

So far from what you knew of, Hoseok had murdered his mother and a nurse that had worked in the position you were in now, injured his father and most probably tried to hurt Dawon as well.

You and Jackson had to isolate Hoseok somehow and get him away from the other staff. As of right now, you still weren't too sure on how you would manage that.

Once you were done with the laundry, you headed to the common room to switch shifts with the nurse you shared your floor and patients with, hoping she was in a better mood this time.

"Urgh, finally you're here. Everything's been quiet so far, so you shouldn't have much to deal with, I'll see you later for the room checks in the evening," she explained, before disappearing to the kitchen to work on the food preparations. At least she was in a somewhat better mood with you. There's that.

The common room had large windows filling the room with a lot of natural light. There were couches, tables with activities such as knitting, board games, crayons and paper. There was also a music box in the corner, broken by the looks of it. [A/N: Whose just waiting for someone to start singing the name game? XD ] The room however was still dull looking and lacked life, the walls painted a light grey that was peeling at the top, and a dark flooring with questionable stains all over it.  

You felt a light tap on your shoulder, bringing you to turn to the source. It was a patient, a girl from your floor with extreme bipolar disorder. If you remembered correctly, her name was Anna.

"Will you play a game with me?" She asked, her voice void of emotion, her large green eyes staring intently, almost hopeful. 

A game?

It was your job to look after the patients, so surely they wouldn't see it as you slacking off and you stood by your morals. You wouldn't ignore her.

You turned to her with a friendly smile, "what game did you have in mind?"

"Chess."

Thank god its only chess. 

Why (Y/n)? What did you think she was going to say? This isn't 'Saw'.

"Of course. Do you want to sit on one of the sofas and I'll bring it over?" She nodded and scampered over without a word.

You stepped over to the cabinet which stored most of the board games and found the checker-ed wooden board that rattled with the chess pieces inside. You brought it over to the slightly younger girl, and set it down.

"Which side would you like to play, Anna?" You caught a flicker of emotion in his eyes, that you had remembered her name, before it was gone completely. 

"Black."

White for you then. 

You gathered the pieces and handed her the black ones before setting up your own in the correct formation. You never really had been good at chess, but you knew how to play at least. 

"Oof, playing Chess with Anna? That's bold of you." The sound of his voice had your guard shooting up and hairs on the back of your neck rise.

Hoseok slinks into view, his gaze trained on the chess board, amusement swimming in his brown orbs, before looking at you with a single risen brow. 

"What do you mean bold?" You asked slowly, trying not to fidget under his sight. His smile grew.

"Anna never loses. And she doesn't go easy on newbies," he said.

You visibly tense as without warning the male joins you on the couch, his thigh brushing your own as he sat, much too close for your liking.

"Here, if its alright with Anna, I'll help you."

No thanks. You had almost said aloud. 

"I thought you said she's unbeatable?" 

"Yes, but not with me," he grinned. "I can guide you."

What a comforting thought.

The game began, pieces being moved about and taken all over the board. Hoseok would point out weaknesses in Anna's defences, and would hint at which pieces to use next. Slowly but surely, Anna's chess pieces were declining. 

He was acting so normal right now, but you didn't lower your guard one bit. 

You went to pick up your king, only for a larger hand to stop your own. You froze, an electric jolt passing through your hand and wrist as Hoseok's hand grazed on top of your own, his fingers gently curling around your hand. 

"Not that one. The king may be important, but the queen holds more power. Her movements are unlimited," he said lowly, so Anna couldn't hear. He had leaned closer to speak, and if he was close at first well he was crossing a line now. If anyone saw you they may get the wrong idea.

"You seem tense, (Y/n). Did you hear something? Did someone tell you something about me perhaps? My sister maybe?" He blew a hot breath into your ear canal making you jump.

You quickly looked around to see if anyone was watching. No one except from Anna, who was waiting silently for you to make your next move. 

"H-Hoseok, this is inappropriate," You stuttered, playing off like you didn't know what he was talking about, shifting away in your seat. 

You turn to the male and your senses freeze to sharp ice, your blood running cold. Hoseok's eyes had rolled back and his mouth dropped open, his jaw gaping in an unnatural way, face contorted. 

You shoot backwards in fright, your breath drawing raw and short. Your hip smacked the table causing some chess pieces to fall.

You gaze switched between Anna and Hoseok, his face normal as if it had never changed, eyes a deep brown watching you in confusion. His face Normal.

What the fuck was that?

"What's wrong (Y/n)? Are you-" 

Another shock shot through your weak heart as a scream erupted in the common room. You swivelled round to see what had caused the commotion. 

"You've stolen my butterflies! It was you! You thieving little rat!" 

It was A-Yeong. She was hysterically screeching with a raspy pair of lungs at another one of the male patients.

"I've stolen nothing, you old hag!" he bit back with venom.

"They're mine! They're my butterflies, you can't have them!" 

You watched them, your heart still pounding in your chest from seconds ago, eyes wide.

You only managed to kick yourself into action the moment you saw A-Yeong lunge at the man viciously. Two orderlies also jumped in, tearing the two apart. 

A-Yeong was weak against the orderly that restrained her, yet she still spat vulgar words at the patient she had accused. Somehow however the flailing woman managed to slip from the orderlies hold, but didn't get far as she twisted her ankle, collapsing to the floor. 

You ran to her side in a worry, examining her now quieting and whimpering form. It sounded strange coming from her, you took her as the type to walk off something like a gunshot. 

But there was a possibility that she wasn't whimpering about her twisted ankle, but instead about, butterflies?

Hoseok watched the scene unfold, his form relaxed, leg crossed over the other, one elbow resting on the back of the couch supporting his cheek on his lightly closed fist. You could have sworn he was biting back a smile. 

Of course in your line of work there were times you would get scared. In all your years of hunting and dealing with the paranormal, you had never felt as vulnerable and unnerved as you did now, being in Hoseok's presence. 

He was causing this somehow. You could feel it. This spirit was not normal, not many had the ability to affect so many people. He had put that hallucination in your head and it terrified you.

You glanced at his direction, catching a glimpse of his entertained expression. It was as if he was saying, 'so what will you do now, (Y/n)?' 

Holding back a shiver, you moved between the orderly and A-Yeong, bringing her to her feet carefully before saying, "I'll take her to the infirmary," 

"Make sure she's sedated and restrained before you leave,"

You nodded not really liking that idea, and led the older woman out of the common room to the infirmary, listening to her mutterings and rambling about butterflies, peaches and thievery. 

You tucked A-Yeong into one of the cots, as comfortable as you could get her in the hard sheets and pillows, once you had her sedated and in a much calmer state. You eyed the wrist and ankle restraints, feeling something in your gut twist at the sight of them. You really didn't want to have to restrain the old woman, but they would get suspicious. However you decided against it, not wanting to resort to such an inhumane method. Plus, when you left there would be a nurse to replace you to look after her. 

You were still quite shaken from what you had just experienced in the common room. It only made you want to wrap up this case as fast as possible and get the hell out. It had only been a few days yet were starting to miss the comfort of your room at your home, at the facility, and you missed Jisoo, and Mr Bang, and Yugyeom. 

You let out a shaky breath and calmed yourself. 

 You made sure A-Yeong was ok one last time before turning to leave.

Something in the corner of your eye caught your attention before you could walk out of the door. A black head of hair, peaking out behind one of the white drawn curtains obscuring one of the beds. 

You cautiously stepped closer.

"Hello? Are you ok there?" You called out. 

 Once you rounded the curtain, you were met with a man with a beautiful face, with black inky hair, snow white skin and dark eyes that refused to look up at your presence. 

The ravenette was looking down at his arm intently, and that's when you saw what he was doing that had your heart dropping into your stomach like a stone.

He was holding a lit lighter to the underside of his forearm, the skin starting sear and bubble. That's when you smelt it, the faint smell of burnt flesh. 

"Stop! What are you-" you were cut off by the way his eyes slid over to you, with such emptiness and lack of emotion, that haunted you. 

Could he even feel the pain?

Seeing the reddening (almost black looking) blistering wound struck something within you, like a string of a musical instrument snapping loose. You hated that you saw that, but you were also somewhat thankful so that you could stop him. 

Smacking the lighter from his hand, it skidded on the floor sliding under the wheeled utensil tray out of sight. You dashed frantically to the cupboards pulling at the first med kit you could find, filled a glass full of cold water and rushed to his side on the cot.

Where had he even got that lighter from?

After dousing his arm with the cold water, you fumbled with the clasps of the med kit, taking out some antibiotic ointment and dressing. You turned to him with a questioning look, "May I?" You asked, holding out your hand. 

"It's you," he finally muttered quietly, his lids threatening to close and something akin to a serene look passed over his features before disappearing.

"Do you know me?" You asked, both your brows raised in surprise. 

The male paused before answering with a drawn exhale, "...You could say that."

"I'm sorry, I think you may have me confused with someone else. I just started working here yesterday."

You gingerly took his arm and moved it to sit across your lap so you could reach more easily, his smooth skin cool to the touch. 

He said nothing after that, only analysing you with a blankness as you applied the ointment to his wound with shaky fingers.

Get a hold of yourself (Y/n)!

You tried to be as gentle as you could not to hurt him, but no matter how many times you flinched yourself because you pressed a little harder in some areas by accident, the male hadn't moved an inch. In fact, it looked as though he would fall asleep any second.

He looked tired, exhausted even, and like he couldn't give two shits about the clear serous and minuscule blood spots oozing out of the burnt skin. It was a second degree burn border-lining to being a third degree. There was no way he didn't feel that.

He must be delirious, thinking you were someone he knew. He definitely looked it. 

He looked like he hadn't spent a single day in the sun. He might as well be a ghost, being so pale. That inward joke was quickly debunked however as he would have vanished from the iron bracelet you wore around your wrist that had surely skimmed his skin by now as you worked on wrapping the gauze around his arm.

"Please try not to do that again. You've got such beautiful porcelain skin, I'd hate to see it singed." You spoke softly like you would to a hurt child. Well it definitely was now from that. "There we go. All done."

For some reason, he liked the softness that came from your voice lulling him into the pull of sleep. There was something in your voice that put the male at ease, something that made him want to hear it more.

You stood from the bed, and packed away the supplies, closed the kit and went to put them back into the cupboard.  

"Oh, I didn't catch your name-" you began turning to look back at the man, only to see the spot in which he had been in was empty. 

UNEDITED 

May. 29. 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 9.3K 30
|| Status : ☑|| "Not even in my wildest dream I could've thought about you, out of all the people in this world...would betray me." "Why...?" 《WARNIN...
3.9K 324 75
You join a 7 friends company as a part time job. The job itself is seemingly easy, but you soon find out that things aren't what they seem. Each of y...
44.7K 2.5K 37
"I remember It was a beautiful night" "Snowflake covering everything in white,Just like every winter." "But that is the last thing I remember." That...
624 3 32
WARNING* This story has strong content. Including, sexuality and strong language. If you are sensitive to any of this please read at your own risk. ...