The new superhero (south park...

By southparklover972

You're a new girl who just moved to South Park. To the public, you're known as Sky breaker. To the town, (Y/n... More

A hero
Saving
School is back
Going home and hanging out
The Other Heros
A new costume.
Really?
They turned?!?!
Treatment.
They get what they want.
Finally! A weekend!
Shouldn't have shown that...
Secret Identity.
Identity Revealed?!
Saved
Family
Alex in Danger?
Nightmares are scary
Quite Morning
Chapter 21
Alex
Skybreaker
Q and A?
how about its not an update
smol update
Chapter 22
Q and A Answers
Chapter 23
Sorry...
Im ending it.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 25
Quick Update
Chapter 26
Komokii

In the way

6.5K 176 13
By southparklover972

Skybreaker and Alex went to check her house. They arrived and saw the house gone. Police officers were talking and the fire department was packing up. "Oh! Skybreaker! We are very sorry to say that no one survived in the house. We know a little girl ran off though to get help, but she never came back. Poor folks never to see their child again." The police officer looked sad as she left. Alex started to whimper and so they flew to the roof. "MOMMY!!!!....NOOOOOOOOO!!!!" She screamed and yelled and sobbed and sobbed. (Y/n) held tight to the little 5 year old girl. Soon she quieted down. "...I have no one...." She said sniffling. "That's not true..you have me." Skybreaker said as she held the girl. "I'll take care of you." Alex smiled at her new friend. "Why?" A voice was heard from behind. "Why must you get in our way?!? You are no hero to anyone in this town!!!!" The Tool shed yelled. "She's famous to everyone here!! The students,police,parents just listen tomorrow!! They will never forget her!!" Alex yelled back. Dawn was breaking and Skybreaker nodded and took Alex and went for home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

936 33 4
You all know the spiel... But I suppose I can still give a description. You're the new kid whose moved into South Park with your parents. You'll soon...
1K 40 8
You Are 19 in this. You live your normal life in a completely normal world (ours). You go to college in h/t and you lived there for a few years now...
297K 4.8K 32
South Park X Reader. Teens most the time ----------- I don't own South Park I don't own fan art I do own the stories I do own the cover -----------
25.6K 673 14
You have moved to South Park right before your senior year at South Park High. You meet up with you're long-distance friend, Wendy Testaburger. You...