MONSTER

By CognizantMind

"Strip!" "What? What the hell did you say?" "With that one inch of fabric hanging from your waist which I be... More

Disclaimer
1.Fired.
2.Secretary
3.Wolf
4.Strip
5.Beg me.
7.Coffee
8.I Quit
9.Washroom.
10.Caged
11.Resign
12.Oldfriend
13.Slap
14.Wet.
15.Autograph.
16.Angel
17.Savior
18.Haunted
19.Rules
20.Locked
21.Slave
22.Why?
23.Trapped.
24.Victim
25.Orphanage
26.Love?
27.Mine
28.Hot.
29.Unprecedented.
30.Caring.
31.Like Lovers
32.Movie Room
33.PDA
34.HeartBreak
35.Demigod
36.Trust me.
37.Undeserve.
38. Absence.
39.Vulnerable.
40.Truth
41.Brats
42.Guilty
43.Love
44.Beach!
45. Vin Chaud
46.Boss
47.Broken
48.Indifferent
49.Sorry
50.Dungeon
51.Piano
52.Handsome
53.Happy Birthday! (THE END)
Note

6.Interviews

724 42 8
By CognizantMind

Annastasia's eyes were on the move , searching for the door . Atlast , through the voids created between the lights and the camera, she saw the door . The same vinyl door that led her to this awful place at the unfortunate moment. But the door wasn't visible completely because two hefty person were standing in front of it, to deter her escape. They are probably mindful of the course of events , because this is not the first time for them , and Annastasia is not the first girl to have fallen in their trap . They have deceived many naive girls. And the faces of those present here says a lot that they were victim to the same fraud . What they didn't knew was that Annastasia wasn't brought up in a way to stay lifeless and do nothing . She was born to be rebellious, that's how she can dictate over people like these. But she is all alone in this room, and no matter what , she isn't a match to those bodybuilders obstructing her way out of this room .

"Ma'am, I believe you are going to do it ." that guy looked at Annastasia with a manner that he doesn't plans to let her go . His hands are free and were ready to grab her if she tries to run. His eyes hurrying all over her limbs, waiting to take a hint from her actions .

"Y-ya, Sure. Let's get over it. I'll d-do my b-best." Annastasia gave him her honest smile or she attempted to without seeming obvious.

"Thank you so much, ma'am. You don't have to worry about these pictures they will be erased as soon as the photoshoot ends ."

You bloody liar, I know my pictures will land up on your porn website. How the fuck did people like you land up here. Just wait, you motherfucker, I will sue you out of this world. Just let me get the fuck out of this room.

"Ma'am , your clothes." a young girl forwarded her hands and waited for Annastasia to undress .

"Umm! Is it fine if I undress in a washroom ? I mean can I get a towel or something to change it ."

The young girl looked at the guy standing there , who nodded in agreement.

"Sure, ma'am."

In a minute a white piece of towel appeared.

"Where is the washroom?"

"Come! Let me escort you." the young girl showed Annastasia the washroom which was out of the room.

After indicating Annastasia the way, she went away. In her way back to the studio, she whispered to the same hefty men , to keep an eye on Annastasia. Annastasia saw it and instantly locked the door. She threw that towel on the floor and head to the window.

"Thank god this window is big enough to let my body pass through it and thank god this fucking building has a single floor". She flipped her bag and let all the things fall on the ground. Luckily she had a pocket knife and began unscrewing the fragile screws. One after two then three. The window opened.

It has already been 10 mins. The man inside the studio is impatiently waiting. He doesn't want a popular model to go out of his hands. So, he comes out of the room to search for her.

"Where is she? " He inquired those guards who were standing in front of the women's loo. They pointed a finger towards the door.

"You bunch of morons. Haven't you ever been with a girl?" he slapped them on their faces. " It doesn't takes 15 minutes to a girl to undress. Open the door or break it for fucking sake". They nodded and started breaking it.

As soon as they broke into it , that guy went inside and started searching all around.

"B-boss!"

"What??"

He pointed at the window," She ran away."

"Fuck!!!"

Annastasia successfully fled out of the building. She snappily without even appearing at anybody's sight ran to the main street to catch a cab. Before the people could search for her , Annastasia was already far away to her house.

After reaching the second safest place on earth, the first one was in her New York apartment with Jin, Annastasia couldn't wait to tell Irene everything.

Once Irene was back from her college , late in the evening , Annastasia rushed to her room.

"What?? A naked photoshoot!!!" Irene cried out in astonishment , she didn't even wait for Annastasia to complete her sentence.

"SShhh! Your brother will hear, stupid."

"Why the fuck did you go there, were you out of your mind Anna?"

"I badly needed a job Irene, I was miserably hopeless for a job and that made me go there. I don't know what else to do. Everything else was out of my competent and modelling is something that I do the best . And I need money so badly that I was ready to take the risk."

"Anna!" Irene put her hand on Annastasia's shoulder ." If you need money urgently , then you can borrow some from me or my brother . You won't even have to worry about returning it , I swear."

Annastasia's eyes started to get moisten , out of seeing her friend's benevolence and repeatedly accepting the bitter truth that no matter how much money Irene gives her that won't be enough.

"Irene, if it would have been a small amount then I would have shamelessly asked you , but this debt is something that Iam paying since the time I got into earing money . And it will stay with me till death if I don't get a well paid job . My condition is very crucial Irene , very crucial."

"I don't know what has happened with you , but someday I could expect that you would be comfortable to share everything with me." Irene hugged her friend ." Don't worry we will find you the best job."

Annastasia gave her empty stares , "Irene it's been two days, I have nothing." there is hopeless in her face . She doesn't has shortage of jobs but she has a shortage of jobs as she wants. Well-paid job even low profile could have made her life easier. If only she would have studied furthermore instead of compelling Jin to put her in modelling after her college got over.

While both the girls were discussing what to do with one girl's fate, somebody eavesdropped which he shouldn't but he did.

*****

"Irene! Take your plates and put it in the sink." Jungkook decreed as Irene was just about to wash her hands leaving her half eaten food on the table while they were having dinner.

Irene scrunched her nose, left the tap open and shuffled towards the table to pick up her plates.

"Don't waste water , Irene. How many times do I have to tell you that?"

"Sorry! Oppa" Irene made a long face and did as her elder brother said then instead of waiting for Annastasia to finish her dinner she directly went to her room being pissed off.

As soon as Irene was out of their sight, Annastasia couldn't help but question Jungkook.

"Why do you boss her around? Stop being a male chauvinist .You know right she is grown up and can do her work."

"Iam not a male chauvinist ." Jungkook felt offended . " I know she is grown up , but she needs to learn. I won't be hanging around forever. One day she has to take control of her own life. And I am not bossing her around. You were with her in New York , right? You know how she is."

Annastasia nodded in agreement. "She could be childish some time, but she will learn. " Annastasia , stared down at her plate . "She has her elder brother with her ." Annastasia's lugubrious tone made Jungkook feel bad . Jungkook knows who the girl in front of him is. Her family members , each and everything. But his hands are tied. His hands are tied with the branches of a friend , whose roots are in the core of the earth.

Inorder to change the gloomy mood , Jungkook tried to change the topic ,"How did your interview went?"

Annastasia gaped with her eyes turning into double doorknobs. "How do you know that Mr Jungkook?"

"Haven't you heard that walls have ears too . One of these walls told me."

"Huh! I am not Irene , you were listening to our conversations , Mr Jungkook, you know that is not OK! "

"When there are two naïve girls in my house then I can't help but eavesdrop to their stupidity."

Annastasia balled her fist and was ready to bite Jungkook's head off . But she must remember that this is his house and he is her bestie's brother. " Get to the point Mr. Jungkook ."

Jungkook stood up from his seat and took his and Annastasia's plates to the sink. "I just wanted to tell you that if you keep on searching for random jobs then you will end up in that same building where you were today , where people are ready to eat you up."

Annastasia pushed her chair and got up to the wash basin to help Jungkook " For your kind information , I don't have hundreds of options . Modelling is what suits me the best . If you have any recommendations then tell me ."

"Take that job in my company."Jungkook said while forwarding her the plate coated with soap.

Annastasia was about to take it but she stopped and gave a look to the man looking back at her.

"Mr.Jungkook , if you don't know then let me tell you , that man over there has teased my ego . And I despise impudent people like him."

"Annastasia ,I will tell you just one thing , grab the opportunity instead of squandering it because your ego isn't greater than your life ."

Annastasia had enough of Jungkook's words . She washed her hands , and went to her room. "Goodnight Mr.Jungkook.'

Instead of sleeping she sat beside the window , looking at the sky and stars . Not pondering over why they want a girl in a company full of men. But thinking that what should she do, should she take the job or not.

The next day everybody was off to their places. Jungkook got into his car and was about to start the engine when there was a knock on the window . He opened it.

"Annastasia!" he looked at her. She didn't have her short skirt nor a tight shirt but a formal suit looking like a boss.

"Mr Jungkook open the door ."

Jungkook did, and she got inside, putting her seatbelts.

"Looks like somebody decided to change her mind."

"Grab the opportunity instead of squandering it , I learnt this from someone. " Annastasia said optimistically .

"It's good to take advice from people." Jungkook beamed at her and started the car.

Annastasia noticed something and started giggling .

"Is something funny on the road Annastasia?" He asked being confused by her laughs.

"Mr Jungkook you look just like a bunny when you smile while showing off your extra white teeths."

He smiled again and said in a soft voice with affection , " I know , someone special had told me once."

In a while, they reached the big entrance of their magnanimous company.

"You seem nervous Annastasia," Jungkook asked , he looked at her while they were on the lift.

"Y-yes, I don't know. It is unusual for me. I am getting a bad vibe Mr Jungkook."

I know what you're feeling Annastasia . This bad vibe is waiting for you , waiting since nine years . "Don't worry everything wil be fine."

They reached the top floor and the door opened wide.

"All the best!! "

"Thanks, Mr.Jungkook,"

She smiled and sauntered towards the same black door that was waiting for her. With the same men on both sides putting all their attention to this single women who blessed their eyes.

She knocked on the door and slightly pushed it . "May I come in?"

"Yes!" a cold voice came. And she went inside.

"Hello! I came for the interview." She said , again not mentioning Sir , and this time she didn't even bowed to him.

The one who was about to take her interview noticed these minor things , nothing escapes his senses. He gritted his teeth . He was leaned to the edge of the table, turned his head slightly to his side which was on the paper he was holding. His eyes stared her from head to toe. Her heels, then her pants , her hips and her waist, to her chest and her neck and it, at last, landed on her eyes.

Annastasia's heart was pumping strong inside her rib cage. For no reason , the heat inside her body rose to another level. Was it because of the full clothes she was wearing or was it because of those gaze that is killing her right now. This is something unprecedented for her . But this man does something to her that she is bound to feel like that.

Suga kept the papers on his table, puts his hands inside his pockets and then walks towards Annastasia. He stands in front of her with a cocked eyebrow . Then he takes a turn around her body, looking at her closely as if he isn't hiring her but buying her .

Hasn't this man seen a girl before? Or he hasn't seen anyone as gorgeous as me before.

Annastasia no matter what she is speculating she doesn't know that for real Suga has never been this close with any girl. Annastasia is the second female in his life. He has female business partners who always try to get a hold on him. But Jungkook always was on the front stopping the women of the world to even smell him.

"So, you are finally back here as I had said."

Annastasia hated to prove others right , but she was left with no choice. "Yes, I need this job."

Suga smirks , as if he knows everything and he does. He then walks back to his seat, takes out a paper from his lower drawer.

"Come here!" He beckoned her with his finger shaped like an hook . Annastasia doesn't likes this gesture as it feels like he came to a restaurant and is asking the waiter to take his order , yet as she needs the job , she obeys him and walks nearer to his table. .

"Sign on these papers ."Suga slides the papers to Annastasia.

"What is this?"

"Just do as I say."

"But atleast tell me what iam signing."

"I hate questions . Do you want this job or not?"

"Yes , yes." Annastasia hurries and signs those papers without even reading it or giving it a glance. She then slides it back to Suga. As Suga's hands are on the table balled to a fist , those papers hits his wrist and he fumes in anger, but controls it . He then picks up the papers and turns the pages , and shoots her a look.

"You're hired."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8M 435K 68
❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-twenty❞you said nervously after shaking yo...
358K 11.8K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
19.8K 1.2K 65
"Scholarship girl." Yoongi tilted his head, did he talk to you? Scholarship girl.. he had to mock you like that? "If you don't learn to speak for you...