Businessman's Cardiologist

By Srikruthi69

Greedy people are waiting to separate two souls who want to be together forever. Will they succeed ? More

Character Sketch - I
Character Sketch - II
Prologue
Part - 1
Part - 2
Part - 3
Part - 4
Part - 5
Part - 6
Part - 7
Part - 8
Part - 9
Part - 10
Part - 11
Part - 12
Part - 14
Part - 15
Part - 16
Part - 17
Part - 18
Part - 19
Part - 20
Part - 21
Part - 22
Part - 23
Part - 24
Part - 25
Part - 26
Part - 27
Note
Part - 28
Part - 29
Part - 30
Part - 31
Part - 32
Part - 33
Part - 34
35
36
37
38

Part - 13

3.2K 197 10
By Srikruthi69

Khushi's POV

I still remembered the day I got to know about my parent's murderer. I still can't believe the truth but the person who told me is not any random person. I trust him more than myself.

Flashback

First month of college days she joined for graduation. Khushi came running to Arnav during a break where he is sitting with his friends including Aman.

Khushi: Annie I want to tell you something important, come with me.

Arnav came aside along with Khushi. Sensing the seriousness of the matter, Aman followed them

Arnav: What is it Cookie ? Did anyone said anything to you ?

Khushi: Do you know a boy named Vikram from chemistry department ? He proposed me.

Arnav (angrily): How dare him to propose you. What does he think of himself ? What did you answer him ? Tell me you rejected him.

Khushi: I said I will think about it.

Arnav: What is there to think. Reject him.

Khushi: But....

Arnav: I said reject him. No more questions. Just do it.

Khushi: Why are you grumpy now ?

Arnav: Whatever you think but tell him to search for some other girl other than you.

Khushi: Ok...ok cool.

After Khushi left, Arnav is still seething with anger.

Aman: Arnav calm down.

Arnav: How can I be calm ? How dare him.

Aman: What are you planning to do ?

Arnav: Just wait and watch how he will never look at Khushi again in that manner.

Aman's POV: I am very much entertained with Arnav's jealousy. It is getting interesting. Let's see what happens to that poor fellow.

Next day evening

Khushi: Can you believe it. Vikram accepted easily when I rejected him. He is so understanding person.

Arnav (muttered): As if left him any chance to act otherwise.

Khushi: Did you say something now ?

Arnav: No. It's really good that he understood. If anyone proposes you again, then reject them. If anyone didn't listen inform me. Ok.

Khushi: Why should I reject them ? Give me a reason.

Arnav: Just do as I say. I will tell you the reason someday.

This continued till Khushi's seventeenth birthday.

On the day of her birthday - party

Khushi: Where is my gift ?

Arnav: Its a surprise. This is different from others.

Khushi: I can't wait to see it.

Arnav: Wait until everyone left.

After the completion of party, everyone went to rest.

Arnav: Come with me.

Khushi: Where are we going ?

Arnav: I will tell you. Just follow me for now.

They reached the garden in the backyard. It is decorated beautifully on Arnav's command.

Khushi: Wow this is beautiful.

She was checking the decorations. When she turned to Arnav, he was sitting on one knee which startled her.

Arnav: I know you wanted to know why I always tell you to reject all the proposals from other guys. So this is my reason - I Love You so much. This is why I never let you accept other proposals. I am very possessive about you.

He extended a glass rose towards her.

Arnav: Will you be my girlfriend ?

Khushi is overwhelmed. She can't express her happiness right now. She loves Arnav but never expressed. Even though she is comfortable with Arnav, she felt shy to express her feelings. She use to enjoy Arnav's jealousy when any guy shows his likeliness towards her. Cherry on top, he is proposing with a glass rose. It is her fantasy to get proposed with a glass rose.

Arnav: Cookie will you please answer . My knees are paining.

Arnav's words brought her out of dream land.

Khushi (excitedly): Yes.. yes I will be your girlfriend. I too love you.

Khushi took rose from his hand, caressing and holding it dearly as it is a valuable gem.

Arnav: Cookie why do you want a glass rose instead of a normal rose or any other type.

Khushi: It's my secret. Already you get to know about my fantasy from La.

Arnav: But now we are in relationship. We shouldn't have any secrets from each other.

Khushi: When you can keep a secret, I  can keep as well.

Arnav: I don't have any secrets from you.

Khushi: Oh really.

Arnav: Really Cookie.

Khushi: Then will you tell me why we came to London suddenly ? Why you never let me talk with anyone from India ? I only speak with Raizadas and Mathurs. Other than them, you never let me contact my own buaji or my cousin Payal.

Arnav: Woh... Khushi...I ... We

Khushi: Why are you stammering ? Tell me. Something happened because of which we are here instead of India. The way you called me Khushi itself tells that is something serious.

Arnav (sighed): Ok I will tell you but not today.

Khushi: Why not today ?

Arnav: Today is supposed to be a happiest day for you. I can't see you sad.

Khushi: Will you tell tomorrow.

Arnav: I will.

Khushi: Leave all this , come we have to sleep.

Seeing Khushi back to herself, Arnav again asked her.

Arnav: You didn't answer my question till now.

Khushi: Hmm ?

Arnav: About rose.

Khushi: The person who is proposing with a glass rose handles it very carefully in the fear of breaking it. If a person can handle a rose with that care, then he will not break a girl's heart.

Arnav was looking at her in disbelief at that explanation.

Khushi: What. It may seem silly to you. But it is my belief.

They decided to rest as its been a long day with their own thoughts. Khushi- What happened actually ? Arnav- How will she handle it ? These thoughts are roaming in their minds.

Next day

After breakfast, Arnav told her about her parent's murder and also various attempts to end her life.

She is unable to believe that her own aunt could do this. But the who is telling this is Arnav. So it is right whatever he told. I am  a dead person according to Indian people. No one know about me being alive. So this is the reason, they never let me contact them. Can a person' s greed goes to this extent ?

Flashback end

Her twenty-first birthday is nearing. She have to take over family business about which she know nothing. So she decided what she will do with her property. Her decision will bring lot of changes. Already she told Arnav to utilise Gupta textiles as he is in fashion industry.

When she was lost in her thoughts, Nikhil knocked her door and entered room getting her attention.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 3K 23
A blissful marriage between two individuals who already lost so much in life.. will their past allow them to lead a peaceful present... An Arshi love...
230K 13.1K 41
Story about previous life, two lovers love unconditionally. Protect each other. Evil people killed them in previous birth before they become one. So...
20.7K 1.3K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?
194K 10.6K 42
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...