Arrow: Leagues at War

Insider2001 által

SLOW UPDATES This fanfic is about Artemis, a 15 year old girl with an air of mystery about her, and how she j... Több

Chapter 1 Artemis
Chapter 2: Oliver
Chapter 3: Artemis
Chapter 4: Oliver
Chapter 5: Artemis
Chapter 6: Oliver
Chapter 7: Artemis
Chapter 8: Oliver
Chapter 9: Artemis
Chapter 10: Oliver
Chapter 11: Artemis
Chapter 12: Oliver
Chapter 13: Artemis
Chapter 14: Oliver
Chapter 15: Artemis
Chapter 16: Oliver
Chapter 17: Artemis
Chapter 18: Oliver
Chapter 19: Artemis
Chapter 20: Oliver
Chapter 21: Artemis
Chapter 22: Oliver
Chapter 23: Artemis part 1 of 3
Chapter 24: Artemis part 2 of 3
Chapter 25: Artemis part 3 of 3
Chapter 26: Oliver
Chapter 27: Artemis
Chapter 28: Oliver
Chapter 29: Artemis
Chapter 30: Oliver
Chapter 31: Artemis
Chapter 32: Oliver
Chapter 33: Artemis
Chapter 34: Oliver
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40: Artemis
Chapter 41: Oliver
Chapter 42: Artemis
Chapter 43: Oliver
Chapter 44: Artemis
Chapter 45: Oliver
Chapter 46: Artemis
Chapter 47: Oliver
Chapter 48: Artemis
Chapter 49: Oliver
Chapter 50: Artemis

Chapter 51: Oliver

201 4 2
Insider2001 által

"Nyssa, the forces back home can't defend much longer, they need help." Jade says.

"There is nothing I can do Jade, our fight is here." Nyssa says as she places a hand on Jade's shoulder.

Jade looks at her feet. "They're your people Nyssa, they are your family as much as I am." She says as she pushes Nyssa's hand away and storms off.

I finish filling my quiver and strap it on. "You'll be okay here?" I ask Felicity.

She nods, but doesn't look away from something. I look closer and see her staring at the picture of us and Artemis that was taken at her birthday party.

"I'll be fine Ollie, Laurel is staying with me, and I can use a gun." Felicity finally says as she gets up and adjusts my mask. She sees me looking at the picture.

"Bring her home." She says quietly before giving me a kiss. There's a loud boom and the whole room shakes.

"What was that?" Thea asks.

"That was the first shot." Nyssa says.

"Guys, look." Jade says as she points to a screen. Everyone looks and sees a massive army pouring into the streets. "They're here."

There's another boom overhead.

"That's our cue to go." I say as I grab my bow, then run to my motorcycle. Jade hops on behind me.

"You're going with Thea." I say.

"You're going to get Artemis, so I'm coming with you." Jade says.

I shake my head, then start the bike and drive out into chaos.
~~~~

"Oliver stop!" Jade shouts in my ear causing me to swerve. I stop the bike.

Jade jumps off and runs into a building. I look up and see a fire on one of the upper floors. People flood out onto the street. I hear glass shatter and one of Talia's men falls from a window, Jade zipping down on a cord, with something in her arms. She kneels next to a sobbing woman and hands her what turnes out to be a baby.

"Thank you." The woman says as she hugs Jade.

Jade walks back over, a small smile on her face, as well as a few scratches. "Let's keep going." She says as she climbs back on the bike.

We pass fires, and people fighting, bodies already littering the streets. Jade accasionally throws a knife at one of Talia's men.

"How can we tell which are on our side?" I ask.

"They won't try to kill you!" Jade laughs.

I see City Hall in the distance and pull the bike over.

"What're you doing?" Jade asks as I get off the bike.

"If we're going to get to City Hall, it's not going to be on a motorcycle." I say as I pull out an arrow and shoot one of Talia's men.

"Then what do you have in mind?" Jade asks as she throws a knife behind me.

"Do you like sewers?"

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

4.3K 99 26
My name is Jasmine Queen. My parents are Oliver Queen and Laurel Lance. When I was a child, my dad was arrested for a crime he didn't commit and in h...
37.3K 706 13
It's been two years since Oliver left to be the new Rash Al Ghul (I have no idea if I spelt that right). Felicity has loved on as much as she possibl...
15.9K 317 28
Following the events surrounding Sara's death and his uneasy return, Oliver Queen soon discovers that another vigilante has set his sights on purging...
100K 1.8K 25
A Percy jackson fanfiction on a new Poseidon sibling (she is 15)