The Goals of Love

By KrispyCroissont

So this was originally an english project. We were told to write a story inspired by "Romeo & Juliet". My eng... More

Tie Game
A Warning
A Favor
A Broken Heart
Escaping to the Town
A Date?
Accidentally Forbidden Love
Home "Sweet" Home
Ignorance Is Bliss
Relationship Advice
A "Team Meeting"
A Date Idea
A Real Date
Rematch
The Fight (Part I)
The Fight (Part I)
The Fight (Part II)
Their Punishment
Family Problems
The Escape
Kassandra's Goodbye
Delilah's Goodbye

Prologue

11 1 0
By KrispyCroissont

Two soccer teams, both playing for the same beloved city of Verona, shared a long-lasting feud. In every way, their teams are evenly matched. These teams, despite sharing a city and a sport, lothed each other. The reason is only known by the coaches of each team, but they have never shared their secret. The players of each team have been raised into their rivalry, most players having been a part of their team from the early age of 6. As the players grew, so did their hatred for the opposing team. Pretty soon, they no longer cared about just playing each other for fun. They played to win the war they both created. And neither planned on backing down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.8K 57
Noa Carter, everyone knows her name, she has the money and she has the looks, her parents happen to be the head of school so she has the power. She's...
523 27 20
"What is an adventure without a risk, my lady." He smiles. "And you want your lady to do the dirty work?" I question with disgust. "If you wish an ad...
47K 1.7K 21
Kate has had enough of her demons and she is now looking for forgiveness, after two years of not seeing her ex girlfriend and former ex best friend S...
7.9K 126 46
Harper and Riley have known each other their whole lives, but for some reason they were never friends. Every moment and memory, the other was always...