#MaNan:Marriage

By humeshaforever_

"Till the stars shine, And the fireflies exist"✨ PS: wrote this story years back, it's cheesy,cringe and clic... More

Introduction
Part1
Part2
Part3
Part4
Part5
Part6
Part7
Part8
Part9
Part10
Part11
Part12
Part13
Part14
Part15
Part16
Part17
Part18
Part19
Part20
Part21
Part22
Part23
Part24
Part26
Part27
Part28
Part29
Part30
Part31
Part32
Part33
Part34
Part35
Part36
Part37
Part38
Part39
Part40
Part41
Part42
Part43
Part44
Part45
Part46
Part47
Part48
Part49
Part50
Part51
Part52
Part53
Part54
Part55
Part56
Part57
Part58
Part59
Part60
Part61
Part62
Part63
Part64
Part65
Part66.
Part67.
Part68.
Part70
15th MAY✨
Note.
Note.

Part69

5.8K 580 79
By humeshaforever_

Guyssss,
• Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan is going to bless our TV's again from 23rd May at 5:30pm!!!!!!!❤️😍

Our Quarantine evenings are now sorteddddd🙋😀

--Also, yesterday was a Good day!
•We got a #PaNi tiktok😁❤️
•KYY re-run announcement ☺️
•It trended on twitter (as always 😄)
•And Niti posted the throwback pictures with Parth and Kishwer from S3 Promotion!!!!❤️❤️

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan is a constant ✨

(Also please read "YOU WILL REMAIN MINE" by A__DREAMER__
It's a good plot!!!✨)

_________________________________

Nandini tried holding Manik's hand to stop him as he cursed and then went out of the car.

But the stone thrown on her had hit her hard,not only that-what life was throwing at her also hit her hard and she was too tired to protest beyond a point.

Their Driver Suresh immediately covered his Memsaab's injury with a hankerchief to stop the blood.

"Bloody bastard" Nandini closed her eyes as he heard Manik cussing and beating the shit out of the guy who pelted stone at her.

It could have been worse.
Everyone would have started pelting stones and Nandini couldn't stop but think what would have happened then.

"Manik" She almost murmured weakly.

"Saab nahi maanege,abb woh aadmi marega hi" Suresh said with a smile because he was used to Manik's wrath.

The scene outside the car was a war like situation.
Manik had almost killed that Man who did that to Nandini and he went an extra mile to beat him when he realized he was the same guy who spoke shit about his baby Anayra when he was entering.

"Manik stop"

"Mr.Malhotra please stop he'll die"

"Sir don't do this please"

Different police personnels used different ways to tell Manik to stop but he didn't.

Half of the people went being scared of Manik's anger.
Half stood there to watch the show.

"Sir,your wife is hurt" One police inspector hit the right chord as he said that.

Manik's eyes immediately shot towards Nandini.
One female inspector was doing her first aid and Nandini was just looking out at Manik.

Nandini's eyes seemed helpless in stopping him.
She,with her eyes still tried to stop him as he looked at him.

Manik knew he had to stop now.
He looked back at the guy who had thrown the stone,he was held by police.

His condition wasn't as such that he could even walk.

"Ambulance bulaiye,inko hospital le jaiye" Manik said and walked towards the love of his life.

Because behind every monster,
Is a human side.

Nandini had always been scared of violence and fights.
When Manik went towards her,he saw her face devoid of any emotions.

He knew she was weak,pale,angry,upset,sad-all at once but for different reasons.

He went towards the side Nandini was sitting where the female inspector was doing her first aid,so the window was rolled down.

He bent down on the railing of opened window.
He looked at her injury.

He saw dettol in female police's hand and thought it must have been applied on Nandini because her first aid was almost done because the white band aid was wrapped around her head.

"Oho,my wife let you apply dettol quietly Mam?!" Manik tried to lighten the environment.

Like he hadn't just now risked his life in front of thousands of people.

"Yes Sir, she's a strong girl" The inspector said smiling,nobody could resist Manik Malhotra's charm.

"Ohh hell yes,she is" Manik said bending more and kissing her forehead where she was hurt.

"Sir,do you want first aid?!" The inspector said pointing on the injury over his hand.
Nandini's eyes shot at where she pointed and moisted a bit but then looked away.

"No, it's okay thank you" Manik told her.

The inspector went.
Manik stood there waiting for Nandini to look at him.
But she was staring into nothingness.

"Murthyji" He said hoping for her to look at him.

Nandini finally looked at him with an angry face but as usual just ended up looking cute.

"What?!" Manik said, laughing.

"What?!" She said seriously.

"What's up?!" Manik asked, smiling now.

"I want to go home" She said looking at Suresh but telling Manik.

Suresh looked at Manik and both laughed.

Manik went and sat in the front seat.
They finally started going home.

"Phone dijiye" Nandini said extending her hand over his shoulder.

"Carol ko bol diya hai,Anayra ko leke she's coming" Manik said knowing what she wanted his phone for.
Nandini made a bad face knowing how much he knew her.

Nandini kept her head over the headrest of the seat and closed her eyes,she was tired.

____________________________________

"Nandini" Manik said opening the back door as they reached home.

She had dozed off.

"Nandini,baby we're home" Manik said cupping her cheeks.
Nandini opened her eyes and looked around.

It's funny how some moments back she was standing outside her actual house but still didn't feel at home and now this house felt her home.

She realized that home is where love is.

"You want me to pick you up,baby?!" He asked as he saw her struggling with her legs.

"No" She said plainly.
Manik sighed at her stubbornness.

It's not like she was hurt on her legs but sometimes being too emotional drains a person out that it becomes difficult to do anything.

She got out of the car, somehow.
Just then Manik saw Amayra coming in a car as well.

"Mumma" She said running towards her and Manik immediately held Nandini from her waist because he knew Anayra would jump on her Mumma.

"Mumma,you got ouchie" She said looking at her forehead.

Nandini picked her up in her arms even when she didn't have the strength too.
She had been away for long.

"Hii meri jaan" She said to her kissing her.

"Dadda,mumma gol ouchie" The little goofball now turned towards her Dadda.

Manik taking the chance immediately took his baby from Nandini's arms and signalled Carol to help Nandini.

"Yes baby,Mumma got ouchie so now for sometime my princess is going to be a good baby by not troubling Mumma?!" He said kissing Anayra's cheeks as Anayra listened to her Dadda keeping her head on his chest.

Anayra was kind of dozing off in his arms when Carol took her as she made Nandini sit on the couch.

"Sleep well,mera bacha" Manik said kissing her hair.

"Ohh my god Nandini,what happened to you" Nyonica being the Mom that she was came running as she saw them.

Manik figured his Dad was still in office.

"Hey bhagwaan" Nyonica said as Nandini told her what had happened.

"Abhimanyu is already in New York trying to convince the delegates over there to not withdraw the funds" Nyonica told Manik and Manik didn't care anymore about it.

He half slept on the couch keeping his legs on the table and closed his eyes.

Even the strongest of people, sometimes get tired.

Nyonica went to see Anayra.
Nandini looked at Manik,visibly tired.
She somehow got up to go to him.

She took small steps to do that.
She went and sat beside him keeping her head on his chest with one hand around his stomach.

Manik opened his eyes to look at her and smiled pulling her closer.

"Maine Amma ko wish bhi nahi kiya mother's day" Nandini whispered.

Manik just hmm-ed.

"Baat karni hai unse" He said even when he didn't want it.
But he can't stop her from talking to her own mother and not that he had that authority as well.

Nandini nodded in a no and wiped her tears before they could wet Manik's shirt.

"Bhaag chalte hai kahi" Nandini said giving the lamest solution ever and Manik laughed, painfully.

Nandini took her head up as it pained where she was injured.
And also making clear that she was still mad at him.

Nandini got up and Manik's hand immediately circled her waist from afar making sure he would hold her if she fell.

She took the tv remote and Manik immediately stopped her from doing that.

He knew watching the news was not going to help her at all.

"Stop" He told Nandini as she tried taking the remote from his hand.

"Stop that" He said again at her failed attempts.

"Till when will you hide me from reality" She said without realizing that she was crying.

"Sometimes-Living in dreams is better than knowing reality" He said.

___________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 2.4K 12
This is my first story trying to write. It is just for fun from my side. This track will start from Nandini admitted in hospital.
426K 44.1K 53
When Nandini met Manik for the first time, she never wanted him to be 'the one'; or actually, that thought didn't even cross her mind. And for Manik...
472K 22.4K 74
(this was my very first story few years back when i was an immature so read at your own risk😂 childish story ) As the story name suggests its a stor...
213K 8.4K 24
Manan a school life enemies..... meet in college...and a concert changes their fate....to know more..do read the story...my first story.. so I tried...