Gone and Forgotten - Spinel x...

By CrystalUniverse_

Y/N has lived with Steven and the Crystal Gems for most of his life. All it took was one day, to change his l... More

Chapter 1 - An Emergency
Chapter 2 - Here We Are
Chapter 3 - Who are you?
Chapter 4 - Your New Best Friend
Chapter 5 - Hijinks Will Ensue
Chapter 6 - Like a Rock Show!
Chapter 7 - The Garden
Chapter 8 - Change (Finale)
Episode 1 - Homeworld
Episode 2 - Nightmares
Episode 3 - Unexpected Events
Episode 4 - Departure
Episode 5 - Loss
Episode 6 - Something New
Episode 7 - Reunion
Episode 8 - Trauma
Episode 9 - Training
Episode 10 - Date Night
Episode 11 - A Thought
Episode 13 - Lets Play a Game
Episode 14 - Diamonds
Episode 15 - The Full Story
Episode 16- Tag You're It
Episode 17 - Together
Season 2 Ep 1 - Surprise!
Season 2 Ep 2 - The Diamond Way
Season 2 Ep 3 - The Wrong World
Season 2 Ep 4 - Know your Enemy
Season 2 Ep 5 - Going to Kindergarten
Season 2 Ep 6 - Allergies
G&F - Art Book

Episode 12 - Friendly Help

735 15 3
By CrystalUniverse_

~The Country Side~

 The warp stream dissipates and Spinel and Y/N hop off and walk up a dirt path passing a field of corn. Spinel is sporting Y/N's jacket while he sports her tear lines. As the two walks closer to the barn Spinel looks confused at its appearance.

Y/N: Wow they really fixed up the barn!

Spinel: *points at it in disbelief* That's fixed?

Y/N: *chuckles* It's better than last time.

Spinel: What happened last time?

Y/N: *looks at her with a deadpan expression* Lapis dropped it on Blue.

Spinel: *snorts and laughs* What!?

Y/N: *chuckles* Yeah that was before we ended the war. *sighs* I should've visited sooner.

The two make it up to the barn and see Peridot sitting in the smaller than average lake on a pool floatie with Pumpkin on her lap.

Peridot: Y/N! Spinel! You made it! *Pumpkin hops off of her and runs up to the two barkings and jumps on Y/N*

Y/N: *chuckles and pets Pumpkin* Hey, I missed you too Pumpkin.

Spinel: *she leans against Y/N* Awww, Usually I'm the one jumpin' on ya~

Y/N: *his face turns completely red* S-SPINEL!? *Spinel giggles and kisses his still red cheeks*

Pumpkin jumps off Y/N and runs back to Peridot as she walks up to them.

Y/N: *he points at Peridot*  YOU HEARD NOTHING PERIDOT!

Peridot: Uhh okay?

Spinel: *waves* Hey you green Dorito! 

Peridot: Dorito? 

Y/N: *laughs while trying to compose himself* Yeah I kinda showed her some more human things.

Spinel: *whispers to him* A lot more human things~

Peridot: But what's a Dorito!?

Y/N: *scratches his head* Hmm so where's Lapis?!

Peridot: Oh she's watching CPH. *she walks towards the barn* Are you okay Y/N?

Y/N: *nods rapidly* YUP!

Peridot: Good! *She turns around to look up at the truck* HEY LAPIS!?

Lapis: Yeah?

Peridot:  Y/N AND SPINEL ARE HERE!

Lapis: *peeks her head out from the truck* Spinel! *her wings come out as she flies to the ground* What brings you here to our humble abode?

Peridot: Don't forget Y/N!

Lapis: *crosses her arms and glares at him* Right. 

The two death glare each other and Spinel pokes her head between the two looking at each of them confused.

Lapis: So, what are you doing here?

Y/N: ...

Spinel: Peri wants us to help her with somethin' in Earth's kindergarten!

Peridot: Yup! It's not too far from here, It's just one train ride away.

Y/N: *looks away from Lapis to Peridot* I hope this isn't gonna be like last time- *Spinel wraps her arms around Y/N and picks him up* Wha!?

Spinel: So what are we waitin' for? Let's go!

~On The Train~

The three sit in the moving train cart as the train travels through the countryside. Y/N is asleep with his head resting on Spinel's lap as she plays with his hair while dangling her legs out of the cart. Peridot is a bit nervous tho, she's never really been alone with Spinel before. She's always with Y/N when they hang out. 

Peridot: I see you and Y/N both have those tear lines now.

Spinel: *laughs* Yeah, he really likes them. He looks like a punk star now.*she giggles and leans in and whispers to Peridot* Not gonna lie, It's kinda hot~ *Peridot giggles as Spinel leans back and touches her cheek with a smile* and, I don't really feel self-conscious about them anymore.

Peridot:*smirks* And his jacket?

Spinel: *blushes* I just got a new style... and it's cozy!

Peridot: *laughs* So how are you?

Spinel: How am I? I'm doin' amazing! *sighs and looks at the fields of sunflowers passing by* I never really thought I'd be happy again after... *looks down at Y/N and smiles* But now I've never felt happier.

Peridot: That's great! I'm glad you're doing well. *brief pause* What about Y/N?

Spinel: Huh?

Peridot: You know, with his gem.

Spinel: *her smile slowly disappears* I don't know. He wants to get the hang of his gem powers but he's really stretchin' himself thin. (pun intended) This's his first time sleeping in like, five days. *brief pause* I-I think he's keepin' something from me.

Peridot: What do you mean?

Spinel: I know there's a lot of bad stuff going on up in his noggin, I saw some of it but he won't tell me. I know he doesn't want me to worry, but I'm always worryin' about him. *softly laughs to herself* Ever since he was taken I've been so scared that one day I'll wake up and h-he'll be gone again.

Peridot: *Puts her hand on her shoulder* He loves you, just give him some time, he'll tell you. And besides, why would he leave you? I've never seen him this happy before. *Spinel softy smiles and looks at him*

Spinel: What happened back at the barn?

Peridot: Between Y/N and Lapis? 

Spinel: Yeah.

Peridot: *sighs* They've been like this for a while. They used to be really good friends at one point! I try to help fix it but they won't even talk about it. Let alone to each other about it.

Spinel: *looks at her confused* It?

Peridot: Yeah, it happened when he was still little. 

~ The Barn: Three Years Ago~

A young Y/N lays back in the truck rewatching an Episode of Camp Pining hearts as Peridot runs out the barn holding her tablet with excitement as Lapis and Pumpkin follow.

Lapis: *smiles* Y/N! Wanna hop down real quick? We're about to call Steven!

Y/N: *pokes his head over the truck* Yeah sure! 

Y/N gets up but quickly sits back down after looking over the edge seeing how high he was.

Y/N: Uhh Lap? A little help?

Lapis: *chuckles* Of course.

She raises one hand bringing a bubble of water over to the truck. Y/N holds his breath and jumps in, sinking into the bubble. She chuckles with a snort and brings the bubble down to them before popping it.

Y/N: *gasps* No water got up my nose that time!

Lapis: *ruffles his hair* Good for you.

Peridot: Everyone quiet! I'm starting the call!

Peridot presses the call button on her tablet and the three wait patiently for Steven to pick up. After a few seconds of waiting Steven still hasn't picked up.

Lapis: Is he going to answer?

Peridot: Maybe he forgot about us-

All of a sudden Steven picks up.

Peridot: Steven! *chuckles* It's us!

Steven: Oh, hi Peridot. Hi Y/N. Hi Lapis.

Peridot: *brings Pumpkin to the camera* Don't forget Pumpkin! *Pumpkin barks*

Steven: *chuckles* Hi Pumpkin!

Peridot: *looks at Lapis* I told you he'd answer! 

Lapis: It's good to see you! I'm glad you're okay.

Y/N: Yeah Steve-o you had us all worried there!

Peridot: *pushes her way to the front of the camera's view* Lapis was worried you lost your phone on HomeWorld, but I said "No way! He's probably just ignoring us."

Y/N: *rubs the back of his head* Yeeeaaahhh then, I had to tell them you were just really busy with the situation with Connie... Sorry, I told them without asking you.

Steven: It's okay Y/N.

Peridot: So tell us!

Steven: *blushes* About Connie?

Peridot: No, no, no, no. Tell us about space!!

Lapis: And start from the beginning.

Steven: Uh, okay. I was trying to protect Beach City so I surrendered myself to HomeWorld, and I was put in a big, empty room, and I ended up on trial in front of the Diamonds!

Peridot: *Shocked* What?!

Y/N: Wait what!? You were in the same room as Diamonds, again!?

Peridot: *quickly looks at Y/N* AGAIN!?

Lapis: On trial!? *snatches the tablet from Peridot* In front of the Diamonds!?

Steven: Yeah. and-

Lapis: *begins to panic* You were in front of Blue Diamond!?!?

Y/N slightly steps back away from the two feeling a bit uneasy at Lapis' sudden change of mood.

Steven: And Yellow! But it's okay. I escaped in a palanquin and went underground and-

Lapis: You ran from Blue and Yellow Diamond!?

Steven: Yes?

Lapis: *turns to the two* Peridot, Y/N, we have to leave Earth now! *ends the call*

Peridot: Wait WHAT!?

Y/N: Lap? What's wrong??

Lapis: We're leaving! 

Lapis runs to the barn in a panic with Y/N and Peridot following with Pumpkin barking close behind.

Y/N: Lapis! Please, can we talk about this first!?

Peridot: Yeah, we cant leave. What about our crops? 

Y/N hears footsteps behind him and he turns around seeing Steven running up the dirt path.

Steven: Guys?

Y/N: Dude, how'd you get here so fast?

Steven: The warp pad. What's going on?

Lapis: Ugh. The vegetables will have to deal.

Y/N: Lapis is freaking out, that's what's going on!

Peridot: Okay. Okay, but uh, *looks around* we're only halfway through our rewatch of CPH season four. *chuckles*

Lapis: We'll bring the box set with us.

Peridot: But how are we going to watch it without the TV?

Lapis: *getting annoyed* We'll bring the TV.

Y/N: Uh guys??

Steven: Lapis, Peridot?

Lapis: Oh Steven! Good, let's go.

Steven & Y/N: Wait what?

Lapis: We'll find some remote spot in the universe to hide out in. The Diamonds will never find us.

Steven: Lapis, don't worry. They're looking for me on HomeWorld. They don't know I'm here. We're safe.

Peridot: *smiles* Yeah. Come on. We've gotten away with worse. They've never been able to hunt me down for my many crimes against them.

Lapis: This is different, Steven is important and our transgressions are piling up. *grabs Peridot's shoulder* They're going to take their anger out on this planet, just like they did before... I can't. *clenches down on her shoulder* I won't let myself get caught up in another war.

Y/N looks down seeing Pumpkin hiding behind his leg whimpering. He knees down and pets her trying to ease the gourd's fear then looks at Lapis.

Y/N: Lap I know you're scared, believe me, I've been there. But this isn't the right way to cope with it.

Steven: ...I don't want you to leave, but I won't ask you guys to stay if you don't feel safe. If you have to go I understand.

Lapis: Right...

Y/N: What!? *sits up* No, no, no, you guys can't leave! Steven you gotta help me convince them to stay!

Steven: Y/N, if it makes them feel safe we have to let them.

Y/N looks at the green and blue gem with tears swelling in his eyes. Lapis sees his tears but forces herself to ignore them.

Lapis: Peridot, if you want the TV, levitate it over here.

Peridot: Hey, um, *runs inside the barn and pulls out one of the meep morps Lapis and Y/N made together* what about our meep morps we've made? *struggles to hold it up* We can't leave them behind! *drops the morp*

Lapis: We can bring them, too.

Peridot: B-But they're installations! They need the context of the barn!! If-If we move them, they'll become... performance pieces.

Lapis: *shakes her head* There's no need to get so emotional!!

Y/N: ...

Peridot: *clearly effected by her yelling* You're right. I'm sorry.

Steven: It's okay. *puts his hand on Peridot's back* Performance art isn't bad, it's just misunderstood.

Lapis: Hmmm, maybe I could do something.

Lapis walks a small distance away from the barn and turns around raising her hands. The ground begins to shake and the smaller than average lake starts to drain.

Peridot: AH! Our smaller than average lake! *something from the ground causes her to jump back* Gah!

Pumpkin begins to bark as a wall of water rises from the ground. Y/N, Steven, and Peridot begin to step back unknowing of what she's doing as the ground around the barn lifts up into the air. 

Lapis: There. Now we can bring our whole life with us. You, me, Y/N, and all of our things.

Peridot: R-right. Right!

Lapis: Well let's get going.

Y/N: Wha..? 

Y/N doesn't know what to say. He can hear his heart pound loudly in his ears as everything happens so fast in front of him. He doesn't know what to do, having no say in what's happening.

Steven: You're leaving right now? I thought that... I-I don't know what to say. *tears begin to swell*

Lapis: *looks at him feeling regret and hugs him* Goodbye Steven. Good luck. *looks at Peridot and Y/N* Peridot, Y/N, don't you two want to say goodbye?

Y/N: *begins to hold himself* I-I-I...

Peridot: Uhhh... *tries to hold back tears* Ummm... *gasps* Wait. Where's Pumpkin!?

Lapis: She's not inside?

Y/N: Sh-she... was right next to me, I-

Peridot: We have to find her!

Lapis lowers the barn back into place and refills the smaller than average lake.

Lapis: Y/N and I will check from above! Peridot, Steven, you check on the ground. C'mon Y/N.

Y/N: O-okay. *says sheepishly*

Y/N takes Lapis's hand and hops on her back before she flys up into the air. Lapis and Y/N try to scan the ground from above hoping to find Pumpkin but all that's visible are trees for miles.

Lapis: Pumpkin!?

Y/N: Pumpkin!?

Lapis: Where could she be?? Y/N look harder!

Y/N: Don't yell at me Lap! I'm trying!

Lapis: ...I'm sorry.

Y/N: *hugs her* It's okay.

As the two search for the gourd, Y/N tries to muster up the courage to tell Lapis what's on his mind. Everything is happening so suddenly he doesn't want to hurt her feelings but he knows what has to be said.

Y/N: *weakly speaks* Lap?

Lapis: What is it?

Y/N: I-I'm *mumbles*

Lapis: What?

Y/N: I. I. I'm not coming!

Lapis stops and looks at him with hurt and shock but before she can say anything he slips off her back and screams as he falls to the ground below.

Lapis: Y/N!

She shoots her way down towards him and catches him right before he can hit the dirt floor. She sets his shaking body down on the ground and stands in front of him.

Lapis: What do you mean you're not coming?!

Y/N: *begins to cry* Lapis! I'm just a human! I can't breathe in space!

Lapis: We'll find a planet that has a healthy atmosphere for you!

Y/N: And how will we get there without me suffocating?

Lapis: Well find a way!

Y/N: *shakes his head* NO! *Lapis steps back* I'm not leaving my family! If the Diamonds do come for Steven. I don't care if I'm going to be useless in the fight I still want to try and help!

Lapis: *grabs her chest with tears in her eyes* YOU'RE MY FAMILY Y/N! You, Peridot, and Steven are all I have! 

Y/N: Then stay! We'll fight for our home, together! 

Lapis: ...

Y/N: *shouts at her through his tears* Running won't solve anything Lapis! *his voice begins to shake* I care about you too much, please! Don't go...

The two stand there in silence for what feels like forever before Lapis turns her back to him and takes out her water wing. Y/N runs up and grabs her hand before she can fly off and she turns around accidentally slapping him across the face. He falls to the ground and feels a strong painful sting on his cheek. Lapis looks at her hand with horror before looking back at Y/N.

Lapis: *Looks away from him* I'm going... You should be used to people you care about leaving. 

Y/N: *with tears blurring his sight he's overcome with anger* fuck you.

Lapis: Excuse me?

Y/N: FUCK YOU!

Y/N runs into the woods with Lapis reaching out to stop him but holds herself back. She looks at the ground realizing what she's just done before flying into the air continuing the search for Pumpkin.

~Ten Minutes Later~

Y/N sits on the warp pad near the barn crying into his arms. "W-Why did she do that?... Did I do something wrong?" He hears footsteps behind him causing him to quickly turn around seeing Steven and Pumpkin with a devastated Peridot walking towards him, but no Lapis.

Y/N: *smiles* Peridot!! *gets up and runs up to her hugging her tightly* You didn't leave!!

Peridot doesn't respond as she wraps her arms around him and cries into his shoulder.

Y/N: *looks at Steven filled with hope* Where's Lapis? Is she here? Did she decide to stay?!

Steven: *looks down to the ground* No... she left with the barn.

Y/N: Oh... *his expression becomes sour and looks up to the sky* Of course she did.

~On The Train: Present~

Spinel: *looks down at Y/N with sympathy* So he felt as if he was getting abandoned again...

Peridot: Yeah. I guess after all this time even tho she came back, he never really forgave her.

Spinel: ... S-sorry.

Peridot: *confused* For what?

Spinel: *hugs herself* Y'know. Tryin' to destroy the Earth and all.

Peridot: *smile* I mean. *laughs and shrugs* When I first came to Earth I tried to help destroy it soooo-

Y/N suddenly groans causing both of them to freeze up and go silent as he sits up rubbing his eyes.

Y/N: *yawn and stretches* that was the best sleep I've had in weeks.

Spinel: *hugs him* That's because I'm so comfy~

Y/N: *smiles* True. 

Peridot: Quick we have to jump, we're here!

~The Kindergarten~

The three gems walk through the giant ravine feeling the cold damp air. Everything here always feels dark, no matter what time of day it is. As they walk down the ravine they look at all the hundreds of empty exit holes that go across the walls of the place.

Spinel: So this is Earth's Kindergarten.

Y/N: Yeah, this place always gives me the creeps. *pulls out his gauntlets and puts them on* Just to be safe get Silver Lining ready.

Spinel: *she pulls out her scythe from her gem and smirks* You really like that name don't ya?

Y/N: *smiles* Maybe~ *he looks to Peridot* So Peri why are we here exactly?

Peridot: Well, Snowflake visited The Kindergarten a couple of cycles ago and said she saw me working with one of the injectors but when she tried to approach me I ran. The problem is, the last time I visited The Kindergarten was when you, Steven, and Amethyst helped me to try and plant those sunflowers. So a peridot (not me) has been snooping around here.

Spinel: A peridot? *looks up at Y/N* You don't think?

Y/N: *balls his hand into a fist* Prism.

Peridot: Prism?

Y/N: She's the one that "gave" me this gem.

Peridot: Right.

All of a sudden a loud roar can be heard in the distance echoing throughout the ravine and Spinel and Y/N quickly activate their weapons.

Peridot: W-what was that?

Y/N: *looks behind him to Peridot* Do you think we missed any corruptions or gem mutants?

Peridot: No, everyone was accounted for, but there is always a possibility. 

The ground begins to shake causing everyone to lose balance and fall.

Spinel: Y/N??

Y/N: I swear it's not me this time!

A giant shadow casts against one of the ravine walls as a giant deformed hand shoots out from behind a corner with the rest following. The three watches as a tall lumpy gem walks into view and stares them down. Y/N's eye goes to its shoulder seeing a bismuth gem but with the same kind of deformities as his gem causing his face to go pale with fear.

Y/N: *starts to back up* No... *the corrupted bismuth begins to run at them* Wanna run!? *he looks to the two* I THINK WE SHOULD RUN! 

Spinel: *nods frantically* YUP!

Peridot: YOU DON'T HAVE TO ASK ME TWICE!

They turn around and run as the monster chases close behind on all fours. They come across the entrance to the old underground lab and quickly jump in. Y/N swings his blade cutting the walls causing them to fall in closing the way in behind them. Once they land on the ground the try to catch their breaths unsure of what that thing was, but Y/N knows and it fills him with rage. 

Peridot: What in the stars was that thing!? *she looks around says quietly to herself* What happened down here? It looks as if everything was scavenged.

Y/N: That's one of Prism's experiments! She... She is making corruptions! *he turns and punches a wall leaving a giant crater* She is trying to recreate the gem! *grabs his head* GAH! I should have stopped her when I had the chance! *he raises his fist to punch the wall again but Spinel holds his arm causing him to stop and look at her* 

Spinel: Dolly, it's not your fault. You couldn't have known she would've done this.

Y/N: I did know! I saw all the people she experimented on when I was in that lab! *the ground begins to shake* I...I watched her have Red kill them. *tears start to form* All those people... I heard their screams. their families will n-never even know what happened to them...*he falls to his knees* That bismuth must have loved ones that don't even know where she is right now...they'll never know... *Spinel and Peridot get on their knees hug him causing the shaking to settle*

Spinel: We'll stop her then. We can bring her to the gems and Steven can cure her.

Peridot: Yeah! Steven was able to cure the corruption caused by the Diamonds! I'm sure this will be no different!

Y/N: y-you're right.*a look of determination grows on his face* You're right! *he smiles and stands up* She can still be saved!  *he flicks his wrists bringing out his sword and shield* Let's go be Crystal Gems.

The ground bursts open with the three standing weapons ready seeing the corrupted bismuth waiting for them. It starts to charge at them and Y/N enlarges his shield blocking them from the bismuth's attack. It bangs against the shield in an attempt to break it as Spinel stretches underneath and swings her scythe up cutting at the bismuth but not poofing it. As it turns it's attention to her, Peridot reaches out and grabs one of the old injectors with her powers.  Y/N grabs Peridot and jumps back as the injector falls crushing the corrupted gem. Spinel regroups with the two and they look at the now crashed injector.

Spinel: *scratches her head* Did we beat it?

Y/N: If we did. *raises his shield* That was way too easy.

Peridot: *raises her hand for a high five* Good job team! I knew we could- *the ground shakes again* Aw come on!!

The injector bursts into flames as the bismuth crawls out and stares at them now enraged. They get ready to defend themselves as the bismuth charges at them. Spinel swings up with her scythe cutting one of the bismuth's arms off causing it to stumble back and look at its stump. The three look in shock as it stands there not poofing.

Peridot: Ew, that's disgusting!

Y/N: Damn she's durable!

It looks back at them and slaps Spinel and Peridot away with its arm before grabbing Y/N by the throat and slamming him against a wall.

Spinel & Peridot: Y/N!!

The bismuth begins spits some kind of purple goo out of its mouth slowly covering Y/N's body.

Y/N: EW! EW! EW! EW! EW!*his mouth gets covered in the goo* MMPH! 

His entire body is covered now with only his eyes and nose being free. It turns around and charges at the two. Peridot quickly levitates metal shards from the broken injector and shoots them at the corrupted gem. The shards stab into the bismuth's body but isn't phased by it. It kicks Peridot sending her flying into a rock and reaches for Spinel but she compresses herself and jumps out of its grasp. She wraps herself around it multiple times and squeezes as hard as she can trying to poof it. As it screams out it grabs her by the pigtails and rips her off beginning to slam her into the ground repeatedly. 

Y/N tries his hardest to break free with goo slowly beginning to crack with every attempt. Peridot gets back up and shoots a large metal spike through the unexpecting gem's eye causing it to drop Spinel and grab its eye in pain.

Peridot: HA! Take that you clod!

 It quickly turns around and swipes at her face knocking her visor to the ground. It rips the spike out of its eye and stabs it into her stomach poofing her while Y/N is forced to watch with muffled screaming. Spinel grits her teeth and loops all around the gem before picking it up and throwing it up into the air. She forms a giant fist and punching the bismuth sending it flying into a wall. Cracks begin to go up the ravine's wall and rocks collapse on top of the bismuth leaving it buried.

Silence followed as Spinel and Y/N looked towards the pile of rocks hoping that the bismuth is finally poofed. she quickly grabbed Peridot's gem and runs to Y/N and tries to rip him free ripping the goo away from his mouth. He was about to speak but was interrupted by the bismuth stomping Spinel into the ground then kicking her like she was a ragdoll into one of the many exit holes in the wall.

Y/N glares at the bismuth seeing that it had its arm reattached. He bursts out of the goo and grabs the bismuth by the face squeezing down cracking it. He brings out his sword and begins to repeatedly stab it in the gut. He twists the blade while his sword in its gut but all the bismuth does is laugh.

Y/N: *looks up at her* What the??

He is grabbed by the shirt and thrown into the broken injector causing shards of glass and metal to stab through his body. The bismuth walks up to him and raises her foot ready to slam down on the hybrid. He bubbles himself but the foot breaks through and slams into his chest with the sound of broken ribs and screams of pain follow. Spinel jumps out of the hole rubbing her head and sees Y/N broken and bloodied under the bismuth's foot as it repeatedly stomps on him. She screams his name and runs in swinging her scythe but the bismuth grabs it with Spinel still holding on and shoves the blade into Y/N's stomach making him scream even louder and cough up blood.

Spinel: n-NO!

Spinel lets go of the scythe and tries to run to Y/N but is smacked in the head with the pommel knocking her out. Y/N tries to stay conscious as he watches Spinel falling to the ground. As she hits the ground something begins to boil inside of him. He remembers this feeling, the feeling he got when he fought Red in the lab. He looks back up at the bismuth but doesn't see her. All he sees is Red smiling at him.  "That smile... That fucking smile." The ground begins to shake as he grabs the bismuth's foot and pushes her off sending her in the air before hitting the ground. He gets up with fury in his eyes and stares at the corrupted gem with pupils now in the shape of diamonds. He begins to grab his head and stumbles back, a giant grin forming on his face as he begins to laugh. He feels something strange and looks down at his hands seeing black sparks dancing around his fingertips. He stretches out his arm and a giant wave of black electricity shoots out sending the bismuth flying back into a wall.

 He manically cackles as the electricity runs through the bismuth causing black cracks to form all over the gem's body. It screams in pain as a giant explosion of smoke appears leaving only it's gem to fall to the floor. The cackling stops as he walks up to the gem as it sits on the ground. He raises his foot with a cold expression slowly turning into a dark smile and slams his foot down. Right before he could touch the gem a groan causing Y/N to turn around and see Spinel on the ground not too far from him. he shakes his head snapping out of whatever he was just in with the diamonds disappearing from his eyes. He looks down at the gem horrified realizing what he was about to do and steps back. he quickly turns around and runs to the pink gem.

Y/N: *gets on his knees and picks her up* Spinel!? 

Spinel: *groans* w-what?  Y/N!? *she quickly pulls up his shirt, seeing his chest covered in blood and multiple cuts and gashes* Y/N! You're hurt!!!

Y/N: I *huff* I'm all good. *He falls back and passes out*

A bright green light shines from an exit hole as a reformed Peridot jumps out. She quickly looks around and sees the bismuth's gem on the dirt to Spinel holding a beaten and bloody Y/N. Peridot gasps before running to the two. She makes it to their side and Spinel looks up at her with tears flowing down her face as Y/N lays there unresponsive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 293 28
Spinel is life! 🙏
2.6K 117 20
Stranded on a planet with toxic conditions and nothing but the clothes on your back, your only means of survival lies within the gem that got you her...
44.7K 831 7
You, Amethyst, Garnet, Pearl, and Steven have been living under the same roof for as long as you could remember. Or at least when Steven accidentally...
122K 3.2K 15
~1st under the #JasperSU tag <3~ ~2nd under the #JasperxReader tag <3~ When Jasper finaly agreed to join the Crystal Gems, Steven and the other...