More Human Than Machine(CharB...

By Ninjaboy13779546

What if there was more to BumbleBee than Charlie thought? A secret that all Cybertronians share, but do not s... More

A Stunning TransFormation
AutoBot Teen Pillow Talk
Blending In
Walking Brings Back Memories
Music Can Help You Say What You're Feeling
Three's A Crowd
A Bee With Butterflies
Good Morning
Its The Thought That Counts

Capturing The Moment

576 19 5
By Ninjaboy13779546

***Garage***

What a night it had been! Egging and TP-ing Tina's house for payback, even though Bee didn't quite get the hang of it, it was still fun and funny. And to top it off, the three teens were in a car chase and out ran the police!! Crazy!!

But the excitement had died down by the time they got back to the cul-de-sac.

"I'll see you inside, Bee," Charlie said as she stepped out of the Beetle, which rolled the rest of the way into the garage.

She stayed out to say goodnight to Memo who would probably make some smooth attempt to impress her... again. But deep down, she had already become attached to BumbleBee. With how close they were, what they had shared, felt, it was just an unspoken thing at this point.

When the garage door closed and Bee knew he was in the clear, the rear left door of the Beetle opened and out stepped the Autobot teen from his compartment. He stretched and took in the feeling of being out again until he heard the side door of the garage open and close.

Turning around he saw it was Charlie and instantly smiled.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey yourself," She smiled back as she walked up to him and hugged him. "Did you have fun today?"

"Oh yeah, for sure! The revenge part was fun!"

Charlie began to laugh as she recounted what happened. "I still can't believe you totaled Tina's car. She's gonna have a kitten when she sees it!"

At that, Bee scrunched his eyebrows in confusion. "How could she do that?"

"Do what?"

"Have a kitten? She's a human,so wouldn't she have a baby instead of a kitten? Unless she was some sort of feline-human hybrid, then I'd understand. Plus she didn't look-"

"No, no, Bee. Bee, it's just an expression. It's what you say when you know someone's going to react badly to a situation." Charlie explained.

The humanoid took in her words and thought about it for a minute. "Oh. So it's like when you said 'Shoot' and it really meant to talk..."

"Exactly! You're beginning to understand human slang, I'm proud of you!"

A small proud smile came to Bee when she said that. "Thanks." He said, to which Charlie smiled back again.

As she did, he couldn't help but notice the beauty of it, her smile. The curve in her lips, the light in her eyes when she did. It was beautiful. Thinking about it brought a heat to his cheeks and he chuckled.

"What?" Charlie asked curiously.

Though nervous, Bee decided to tell her. "Your face."

"What about it, do I have something on it?"

"No! No, it's just...I really like your smile...you have a very nice smile."

"Oh," Charlie blushed and giggled at that, unable to hide her gushing smile, "thank you, Bee."

"I wish there was a way I could always see you like that, with a smile, always."

Charlie felt her cheeks tingle as the blush hardened. What was he doing to her? Whatever it was, she liked it. Then, she got an idea. "Wait... there just might be a way. Hang on."

Charlie ran off to the other side of the garage and sounds of stuff being moved and some clattering could be heard as she looked for whatever it was she was looking for. "Ah, found it!"

Soon, she popped up from behind the Corvette and walked around holding something that looked like a small odd-shaped box with a dark circle on it.

"What's that?" Bee asked.

"It's a camera. A Polaroid one, to be precise." A Polaroid Supercolor 635CL to be even more precise. 

"What does it do?"

"It takes a picture of you, or whatever you want a picture of, really. Here, smile."

Bee did as she asked and showed his teeth with a smile. As he did, he watched Charlie bring the "camera" up to her face, push a button before bright flash from the camera came. The unexpected light caused the young humanoid to flinch back and cover his eyes.

"What was that?!"

"Oh sorry! That was a flash, it helps the picture get plenty of light. Are you ok?"

Charlie set the camera down and checked on Bee, putting a caring hand to his back.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It just surprised me, I didn't expect that."

"Yeah, I probably should have warned you about that. But look what came of it."

As the lingering flashes cleared from his vision, the humanoid teen looked as Charlie held up a white piece of paper. And in the middle of it was an image of him, smiling. And just as Charlie said, the light from the flash helped gain a nice clear picture of him.

"Wow! That's pretty cool!" He said, examining the photo.

"I know, right!" Charlie replied, sharing his excitement.

"Hey, let's do one of you!"

That caught Charlie off guard. "Oh, I...I don't know, Bee."

"Please?" Bee begged. "It'd be nice to have one of you..."

Moved by the humanoid's puppy eyes, Charlie laughed and shook her head. "How can I say no to that face?"

Bee smiled at that and took that camera. "So how do I do it?"

"Okay, so you bring it up and look through the tiny window right here," pointing to said window, Bee saw what she was talking about, "then you aim it at what you want to take a picture of, and then push this button. And then you'll have your picture."

Processing all she had just explained, Bee nodded and Charlie backed up so he could take her picture.

Once in her spot, she took a moment before putting on her smile for the camera. As she did, Bee looked through the window to her and smiled himself as he watched her.

"Hey, Charlie?"

"Yeah?"

"You look beautiful."

At that, Charlie smiled even harder at Bee's compliment as it touched her heart and made it soar.

Bee took the opportunity and hit the button n.

*Click, FLASH*

The picture was taken. Bee let the camera down and grabbed the picture as it slid out.

"Make sure you wave it back and forth a bit, helps it cool down."

Bee did as told and waited a few seconds. Soon enough, the picture came through, and boy, was it beautiful.

"It's perfect!" He said, showing her. "And look! Now we both have one of each other."

He took the one of him and handed it to Charlie, who took it and looked back at him with a loving smile.

"Thank you, Bee." She said. And then she pecked his cheek with her lips. "I love it."

That sent a shock through the humanoid and caused his cheeks to go red. Charlie giggled at this and Bee blushed harder.

"Hey, I've got an idea!" Charlie said with a pep in her voice. She took the camera from Bee and held it up with one hand. "Let's take one together."

Though he was still blushing, Bee smiled at the idea and nodded. Charlie smiled back wrapped her arm around his waist while he wrapped his around her shoulders.

They ended up taking three. The first two were of them just smiling, though in the second one Charlie had her head nestled in Bee's neck while he laid his head on top of hers. The third one was a surprise as Charlie unexpectedly kissed Bee on the cheek again which tickled a little, causing him to cock his head slightly and laugh.

Finally, the effects of the day began to set in on Charlie and she felt tired. So she set the camera down and interlocked her fingers with Bee's. "C'mon, Bee. Let's get ready for bed."

Not arguing, Charlie stood and followed her out of the garage. But not before going back and grabbing two of the Polaroids taken. The one of Charlie smiling and the one with his head leaning on hers. Seeing this made Charlie giggle as Bee rejoined her and took her hand.

The two then snuck through the house, up the stairs and off to bed.

========================================================================

Bee and Charlie taking pictures together 🥺🥺🥺oh my heart💗💗💗💓💓💓💓💞!!! Haha, hope y'all enjoyed that! It's been a long time coming. Told you guys I wasn't done with his story. It's just my focus is very occupied with other work, but I'm still here.😎

Lmk what you guys thought about this helping of CharBee goodness🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽, hope it was to your liking. The next chapter is in the works and should be up ...well, idk when but it will be, I promise.

Anyway, til next time guys. Laters!!! ✌🏽✌🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 1K 22
What if the Autobots were not the only ones who found companionship with humanity? What if the Decepticons all found companionship in a girl who has...
24.9K 734 27
Autobots were blamed for the war and destruction on Earth. Riley and Optimus have to make a difficult decision and leave their family so they could p...
7.6K 265 13
Tale of two sparkmates that wish to be together, however, their lineage and war that is raging across their kind keep them from being together. Lines...
21.9K 352 21
Can love change a person? Or the question is who it will change. Elena will be captured by Decepticons, but Steeljaw starts fell in love with her. Wi...