š™¼š™“š™½ššƒš™°š™»

By rawbarbiez

"Everyone gets mad at hustlers, especially if you're on the victim side of the hustle." More

šŸ¶šŸ·
šŸ¶šŸ¹
šŸ¶šŸŗ
šŸ¶šŸ»
šŸ¶šŸ¼
šŸ¶šŸ½
šŸ¶šŸ¾
šŸ¶šŸæ
10
11
šŸ·šŸø
šŸ·šŸ¹
šŸ·šŸŗ
15
šŸ·šŸ¼
šŸ·šŸ½
šŸ·šŸ¾
šŸ·šŸæ
šŸøšŸ¶
šŸøšŸ·
šŸøšŸø
šŸøšŸ¹
šŸøšŸŗ
šŸøšŸ»
šŸøšŸ¼
šŸøšŸ½
šŸøšŸ¾
šŸøšŸæ
šŸ¹šŸ¶
New book !!!
31
32
šŸ¹šŸ¹
šŸ¹šŸŗ
R.I.Pā¤ļøšŸ™šŸ½

šŸ¶šŸø

24.6K 1K 985
By rawbarbiez

excuse any mistakes
Read in black mode

𝙲𝙾𝚄𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙴 𝙴𝙽𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙴 𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁
5:45 P.M.|MIAMI

"Then this nigga gonna leave me on read after I texted his ass back." New New was explaining to me what happened last night with her and Scope.

"His pussy ahh lame as fuck for that, if he ever text back leave his black ass on read." I told her

Two can play that game

We talked until we pulled up to RedRock, we was on our way to Tre kickback and I had to get some gum. I have a weird addiction to chewing gum.

"Bring me some boston bake beans!" New semi yelled after I got out the car.

"You got two legs, get your ass out and come get them." I looked back and smirked at her I knew it was gonna kill her.

We had made our way back out the store I had my pack of gum and this bitch had her bean things.

I was outside pumping gas, while New New was in the drivers seat fucking with my radio.

"Let's make a TikTok!" she got out the car setting her phone up putting on the timer.

"Which one is this I asked in a hurry."

"Where the hood niggas at." She said getting in position to make the tiktok.

3 ... 2 ... 1

"Where the HOOD NIGGAS AT!" I said and a voice echoed in the back making me jump spilling the gas over the lower area of my car.

"Right here.." Sada said smiling hard as hell.

"Come on New New let's go." I said putting the pump back in it's holder reaching towards my door handle before I felt a hand on the lower part of my back.

"What!" I spat at him making his smile turn to a smirk.

"What's with all the animosity li gangsta?" He said licking his lips.

"What ya talking about sir?" I said smirking getting in my car speeding off before he could reply.

When I speed off I accidentally made New New hit her head on the dashboard.

"I'm so s-" she cut me off saying she was ok.

I had just pulled up to a red light, waiting for it to change. When a Gray Camaro with tented windows pulled up on the side of me.

"They asking for it, let's show em we pressure." New New said hyping my head up even more.

When the light hit green we pulled off at the same time, same speed, same direction.

"GOOOOO!! Bitchhh push this hoe!" New New screamed hanging her head out the window drooling and shit like some type of fucking dog.

"don't get that shit on my window." I said still paying attention to the road. That's when we both finally came to a cease. Before I knew it I was outside of Tre house.

I guess it was a tie

"Whoever that was in that car you gave they ass a run for they money." Ashantie said hyping my head up.

Me and New New had got out the car walking towards the front porch. Until we heard another car door lock which made us look back into that direction.

It was Sada. He was getting out of the car I had just raced. How did I not know that was him. Scope was getting out of the passenger side.

"You be pushing." Scope said walking right past us not before side eyeing New New.

His ass really is mean didn't even let me say thanks

"Who was pushing what?" Rondo came out the house beening loud and over dramatic as always.

But he was cool folks.

"Tre li sister." Scope said handing him a phone. I'm assuming he recorded a video.

Couture not Tre li sister.

(Don't y'all hate when people do shit like that)

I focused my attention back to New New. She was engaging in a conversation with Sada. He looked Kinda salty, and knowing New she was rubbing it in.

"Why you mad cause she can stay on that ass?" She said trying to make him spaz.

"Chill out New." I said trying not to laugh my damn self.

"Aww poke your lip back in sir, I may let you win next time depending on my mood."

"If there be a next time." He mumble to himself

"What was that, you lucky Ian know that was you cause I would've really did some damage." I said as I patted his cheek and walked off into the house searching for New New.

𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙴 𝙽𝙰𝙾𝙼𝙸 𝚆𝙴𝙻𝙻𝚂
6:23 P.M.| MIAMI

"Since I'm crew come take my pictures Ronda." I said telling him not asking him.

I'm known to do that a lot. Telling and not asking.

Him being the dumb ass that he is "Ok baby girl let me finish rolling this blunt first he eyed me and licked the blunt up and down.

Eww tf Bumpy lip ass

I looked at him in disgust.

As I was scrolling through my notes for a caption I felt eyes staring at me. I looked up to see Scope mugging me. I quickly looked back down at my phone not wanting to make eye contact.

When I looked up next time Ronda was walking towards me with his hand out. I simply put my phone in his hand, and began to pose.

I was finally finish taking pictures. I looked up to see if I seen Scope but he was no where to be found so I went outside on the porch to get some fresh air.

I walked to Couture car and knocked on her window. She rolled it down with the phone to her ear telling me to wait. I'm assuming she on the phone with one of her niggas.

This hoe might be antisocial but she got niggas.

She hung up her phone and placed in her lap. "You ok?" I asked noticing she was off by herself.

"Yeah I was on the phone with KD ass, he questioning me and shit about where I'm at." she spat

"You seen Scope?" I asked.

No disrespect to my sis but this boy just been on my mind all day. She pointed to where he was so I made my way over there.

"Quick question, which picture should I post?" I asked nervously.

He was outside by his self smoking on a backwood. He looked up from his phone looking at mines and tapped on the third picture before walking back in the house.

Damn so he don't talk

Liked by scope4x and 7,456 others
BabyNew keep your money baby.. I got my own🦦

View all 1,023
BabyNew @Dior.Couture thank you sis💕
Kayla_1998 liesssssss.. your broke

Bitches always wanna hate.

Couture had dropped me off after we left Tre's house and now I'm currently laying in bed on FaceTime with them eating ice cream.

"That Weak ass kickback Tre! Your ass wasn't even there." I laughed while I was on FaceTime with Tre and Couture eating a face full of ice cream.

"What New LMAOO he probably was somewhere getting his dick sucked."

"If y'all wanna know I was, YeP I was getting my little sausage link sucked by freak around the corner." He said smirking like that was cute.

"Nasty ass." Couture said

Couture ass ain't have no filter at all she ain't give a fuck what she say she always the one to pop off at the mouth first before anybody.

"Slow down on the ice cream fat ass." Tre said making Couture laugh at me.

He laughing but ain't got no food

"Don't invite me to shit else especially if you ain't got no food." I sighed at the thought of him having no food at his house.

•••

Who's your favorite character so far?

NewNew or Couture and why?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

736K 16.7K 59
1š’š“ ššŽšŽšŠ š’š‹šˆš†š‡š“š‹š˜ š‚š‘šˆšš†š„
348K 7.9K 49
"Im a gangsta baby , tell me can you love a thug ." Nba Youngboy .ā›“ļø
275K 7.2K 49
~š˜¾š™š™–š™£š™œš™š š™›š™¤š™§ š™©š™š™š š™—š™šš™©š™©š™šš™§ š™¤š™§ š™˜š™¤š™£š™©š™žš™£š™Ŗš™¤š™Ŗš™Ø š™žš™¢š™„š™§š™¤š™«š™šš™¢š™šš™£š™©
502K 13.4K 55
šˆ'šš š§šžšÆšš š šžš­ š²šØš® šœššš®š š”š­ š®š© š°š¢š­ šš¢š¬ š¬š”š¢š­ š¬š”ššš°š­, šˆ šŸš®šœš¤ š°š¢š­ š²šØš® šŸš«. š˜šØš® šš¢šŸšŸšžš«š§š­ š‡š„š€šƒš‡ļæ½...