We're All Best Friends || Oso...

By ssabinaayu

You're the old high school friend of the Matsuno brothers, and you just moved back to your old neighborhood n... More

The Six Shits
The Beginning of The Chaos
πŸ’›Baseball ⚾
πŸ’“Pink and Coffee β˜•
🌈Hanging Out with a Rainbow🌈 Part 1
Carnival Pt. 2
Heaven or Hell
🎸Blue GuitarπŸ’™
🐸FappymatsuπŸ’š
Y/n Got a Job!
πŸ’œ100 LivesπŸ’Œ
πŸ’œCats!😺
Cat CafΓ©
❀Red DinnerπŸ₯˜
Trying To Steal Her Heart Part 1
Trying To Steal Her Heart part 2
Trying To Steal Her Heart part 3
Trying To Steal Her Heart part 4
Trying To Steal Her Heart part 5
🍺Beer🍻
🏩Love Hotel🏩
Osomatsu
Karamatsu
Choromatsu
Ichimatsu
Jyushimatsu
Todomatsu

Parents Mishap

299 9 1
By ssabinaayu

-------- Last Time ------------------
You try to release your scream, but you just stayed silent and looked down. Your life flashed before your eyes. You thought this was it. But then you heard a sound of, a newspaper?!

        You looked beside you, and he's reading?! "O-osomatsu?" "Oh, you're enjoying the ride y/n?" He asked gleefully. "W-why are y-you're reading a newspaper?!" You frantically shouted.

        "Oh, it's just that. I'm bored!" He continued to read it. You looked at Jyushimatsu's sleeves flapped across the air. 'What's going on here?!' Todomatsu was trying to cover his face and then saw you, and he nervously smiled, you smiled back at him.

        "That was horrifying, why did you picked the roller coaster, Osomatsunii-san?" Choromatsu asked. "I dunno, I'm just following my gut." He replied. You all looked at him suprised. 'This whole time he was fucking bored?!' Your eyes twitched in disbelieved. He just laughed and you all walked back home.
------------------------------------
        You woke up earlier than before, rushing to eat your breakfast and get dressed. You looked around your closet. "Ugh, these all looks like shit to them..." you grumbled. But you found the shirt from Todomatsu, you decided to wear it instead.

        It's almost afternoon and your parent haven't came yet. You dumb founded. 'I could sleep in just a few minutes!!', you thought to yourself. You were drifting off to sleep then the door got a knock. You rushed to the and opened it. "Kaa-san, Tou-san, welcome to my hom-" it was the Matsuno brothers. "Hi Y/n-chan! I see you're wearing the shirt I bought for you^^!" Todomatsu chuckled.

        Your jaw dropped and you're feeling like passing out. "Guys, we can't hangout yet. Sorry..." they looked at you with awed. "Of course we respect that!" Osomatsu said grinning. You sigh in relief and closed the door.
------ The Matsus POV ---------------
(A/n : This will dialogue based)

Oso : "Of course we respect that!"

Y/n shuts the door

Oso : "Ok guys, I have a plan!"

Spongebob Narrator : 1 hour later...

Choro : "This is not what I've planned!!"

The brothers are spying on y/n behind the window to see why doesn't she wants to hangout today. They all wear cloths like ninjas (mostly Jyushimatsu and Todomatsu looks like little red riding hood (A/n : or should I say pink riding hooded XD... ok I'll stop))

Todo : "Shh, Fappymatsu." While putting a finger on his mouth

Y/n is sitting on the couch, stuttering and looking quite nervous. Their faces switch to sorrow.

Choro : "Does anyone knows why she's like this?"

All : *shooked heads*

Choro : *frogy frown* (ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)

Jyushi : "We're like ninjas! NIN NIN!!

Ichi : "SHH!!

Oso : "Look!" Pointing at two people

Choro : "Osomatsunii-san, don't point at  random people! That's rude."

The door opens. There's y/n.

You : "Welcome, Okaa-san, Otou-san."

(A/n : I changed it to japanese)

Kara, Choro, Jyushi : "Kaa-san?!Σ(゚口゚;)//"

Oso, Ichi, Todo : "Tou-san?!Σ(゚口゚;)//"

They were shocked, as you let your parents in. They inspected you carefully.

Todo : "I wonder what's she thinking about."

Ichi : "Here, lemme handle it."

Ichimatsu brought ESP nyan. The brothers looked at him with betrayal.

Todo : "Ichimatsunii-san, you told us the drug wore off ages ago...(┬┬_┬┬)"

Ichi : "Uh... I-I could explain later..."
------- Flashback--------------------
At Dekapan's lab, there's Ichimatsu and ESP nyan. The lab door opened and revealed Dekapan himself. "Good day to you Ichimatsu!" He said, Ichimatsu just nodded. "So what brings you here?" "Do still have that drug that... could read minds and stuff..." Ichimatsu grumbled, Dekapan walked to a shelf and handed Dayon the drug and syringe.

Ichimatsu could feel someone lifted him up, it was Dayon. "Whaa? What are you doing?" "Well, the drug has to go in through your bum!" "M-my ass?! I meant the cat!" He screamed in horror. "Oh ok, hold still." Dekapan said.
---------ಥ‿ಥ Flashback ಥ‿ಥ--------------
Ichi : "you know... maybe I shouldn't tell you (´。_。`)"

ESP : "I hope they don't think my friends are annoying."

Oso : "She thinks we're annoying?"

Kara : "No way, my Karamatsu girl wouldn't think of that!"

Choro : "Well, I hope so..."

They kept on spying on y/n for hours and all they got were y/n's thoughts on  her parents.

Y/n's mom : "I see the house's still standing since we got here!" She chuckled

You : "Of course, Kaa-san."

Y/n's dad : "Well, you said there are your high school friends living here."

You : "Oh you mean the Matsuno brothers? Yeah, they're next door."

It was silent, after some time y/n finally broke the silence.

You : "so, do you want anything to eat? I could bring you water." She rushed to the kitchen to get the glass of waters.

Oso : "her face seems red."

Todo : "You're right, Osomatsunii-san. Why though?"

ESP : "Meow~~( ⓛ ω ⓛ *)"

You : "ahh- oh, it's a cat. How did you get here? And why are you wearing blue glasses? But I personally think it's cute! ≧◠◡◠≦" Y/n patted ESP nyan's head.

The Matsus were in a puddle of nosebleeds. (A/n : and they die, bye end of story ಥ‿ಥಥ‿ಥ).

(A/n : you're still here? Ok, but seriously that's the end)

Y/n : "Hey! Why is the author is bull crap? !"

Author : "I'm not bull crap. And JK ok, it didn't end... yet..."

Y/n : "Can someone replace you? (๑•﹏•)⋆* ⁑⋆*"

Author : "I am your CREATOR!! Let's just move on to the main story..."

The were hiding behind a bush and a tree but the branch that Jyushimatsu was so strong it catapulted him into y/n's house through the back door.

You : "AAH!!! Kakashi don't kill me!!ヽ((◎д◎ ))ゝΣヽ(゚Д゚; )ノ アッ"

Jyushi : "it's me, y/n!"

You : "Jyushimatsu, you scared the crap out of me! And why are you in my house wearing that?"

Jyushi : "As you see, y/n-chan. We're actually SPY-BOEEH!!"

Oso : "That's better. Oh hey y/n-chan!"

You : "Wait, are all of you are here?!"

The rest of the Matsus : "yes..."

You : "what are you all doing here?!"

Choro : "Uh... as you see..."

The kitchen door opened revealed y/n's  parents. They were shocked to see you with six cloth covered identical men.

Both of your parents : "Y/N, WHAT ARE THESE THIEVES HERE?!"

You : "Uh, these are the Matsuno brothers ━(((;゚Д゚)))━!!!"

Oso : "Hello, I'm Osomatsu. And I'm your daugther's boyfriend-BOEEH!!" Lay there at the floor after being punched by Todomatsu in the stomach.

Choro : "Well, we're her best friends!" He gave a frogy smile

You : "Yup! Best friends... right guys?" You gave the horrifying grin

All : "Yes! Best friends forever!" They could their spines shivered as you grinned

Y/n's dad : "Wait I forgot all of your names."

Y/n's mom : "Me too... can you please tell us your names?"

As y/n's mom said that, y/n heard music but from where?

You : "Hey, does anybody hear a some kind of music from somewhere?"

The brothers started saying their names in the order when they were born and started saying weird things about how they were NEETs. And then a man with long teeth and a purple suit jumped out of nowhere.

You : "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!"

Oso : "Chounan Osomatsu!"

Kara : "Jinan Karamatsu!"

Choro : "Sannan Choromatsu!"

Ichi : "Yonnan Ichimatsu!"

Jyushi : "Gonnan Jyushimatsu!"

Todo : "Mattei Todomatsu!"

All : "Oretachi mutsugo. Mada mada hatarakanaku tatte. Ii yo na?

Y/n suddenly jumped because she heard someone said SHAKE~~

You : "Seriously what's happening?!"

The man with the purple suit jumped right in front of y/n and her parents

Iyami : "dare ga dare demo, onnaji zansu!"

You : "┣¨キ(*゚Д゚*)┣¨キ Σ(゚Д゚;)"

And then the man with the purple suit and the brothers started dancing. Y/n just looked in utter shocked. Y/n looked at her parents and saw them joined in with the others, dancing like idiots.

You : "What's happening here?!"

Author : "Well, it's bad luck y/n-chan!"

You : "fuck you"

Author : "That's sad... fuck you too"
------------------------------------
Hey Author-chan here! Sorry this chapter got so many dialogue and I was listening to six same faces and I got the inspiration for this chapter. Y/n will get to meet the others of course. Dare ga dare demo, onnaji zansu! Also I got kaomojis!! Well, I better get back to sleep, 'cuz I'm writing this at frickin' 11pm. Lemme go back to sleep!\(*´Q`*)/~o○◯ಥ‿ಥಥ‿ಥ. Thanks for reading today's chapter! ありがとう!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 822 25
It's been 5 years since Bakugou talked to Kirishima. After the incident that left him depressed, partially deaf, and quirkless, he's finally recreat...
226K 9K 98
πŸ–‡Β·Λš ༘ β”ŠΝ™[π…π”πππ˜ π“π‡πˆππ†] ! ˊˎ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ a stoic boy starts falling for the socially awkward foreign student this story is DISCONTINUED
61.8K 2.1K 17
The final book in my Yandere!Ichimatsu series! Please read "Trash" and "Found" before reading this or nothing will make sense! PLEASE KNOW; THERE WI...
8.6K 287 26
[C O M P L E T E D] An Osomatsu fanfic: Ichimatsu x OC Ichimatsu matsuno, the 4th pessimistic brothers among the sextiplets. He was always dishonest...