Tears In Heaven 《LIZKOOK FF》...

بواسطة Vivisshhi

"You know I love you, we've been together since high school and until now, we are on our last year in univers... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
CHAPTER 7
Chapter 8
Twitter
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 14

1.4K 40 8
بواسطة Vivisshhi

"What the fuck, Lisa!" I heard Jungkook yelled lingering the pain on his voice. He look at me frowning as he gets up, his hand touching his back, trying is caress the pain, obviously complaining on what I did.

Well, I'm sorry I was just shocked when the first thing I saw when I open my eyes was his naked chest that is too close, I feel his arms hugging my waist tightly and my head resting on his chest. Yes, the jerk is half naked. And my head is aching like hell, how many beer did I even drink last night?

I am trying to massage my head, I feel my throat so dry thankfully Jungkook gets up from the ground and hand me a bottle of water and I spoke "What even the fuck are you doing in my room and you are fucking naked" and my eyes are avoiding his naked sight  while still massage my throbbing head.

"It's all your fault. First, I was about to go to my villa when you cried and you don't what me to leave you alone and second, you throw up on my shirt that is why I am naked. I don't want to sleep with stinky shirt so I removed it." He explained, he is now in the kitchen preparing something that I don't know. I don't think he is lying though.

But Why did I even cry last night, what the heck is wrong with me? I hate myself for doing this all.

"You can go to your villa now" I inform him. I cant face him more longer, this situation is killing me softly. Being idiot for once is acceptable but doing it more is a sick... and I am really sick, I swear. Jungkook is making me sick to life.

"Drink this first to lessen your hangover" he said and hand me a cup of water and a small capsule that he got from the kitchen, I dont remember having that capsule on the kitchen, I didn't bother asking him because I don't want to deal with him anymore, I just want him to leave me at this moment. However it seems that he doesn't have plan leaving me alone.

He is looking at me, observing me, anticipating if he is going to vocalize what he was thinking.

"Why are not you leaving yet?" I asked him after a minute of not speaking and just looking at me.

"You said something last night" Oh boy, does he really bring out that thing?

One thing that I hate after being wasted is bringing up the stupidity that I did before hand. I've feeling embarrassed when I woke up and suddenly he is bringing that topic out of the blue? Can someone save me from this humiliation? Or can just the god create hole and take me?

I didn't dare to give response to him, I don't want to asked what is this because I know what happened last night, what are the things I have said. And I know he is taking them all seriously, but am I serious at that moment too? I don't know! Let's just pray for my peaceful mind and life.

"Are you not going to ask or say anything?" He speak again, knowing that I am not willing to talk about that night. I know everything that I said is important to him especially him being a father. I know how willing he is to meet my son, our son, but I am still doubting and scared at the same time. I don't know what will my son's reaction when he meet him.

"Can we just talk about this next time, please?" I pleaded, I am not in a good condition, my hangover is fucking hurting me and we still have photoshoot to be done this afternoon, I need more rest.

"Okay we will talk after the photoshoot, I will come here and talk everything out" he leave after saying his last word. he is very serious this time no kore hint of his cockiness or his usual self.

I stoop up and try to clean myself, I am still wearing the night before. I take a bath and cook some soup for myself. I have to remind myself to not drink so much again, having hungover alone is the hardest thing ever, you have to cook and deal with yourself alone. I sighed as I eat the soup I prepared and put in the sink after eating it.

I went back to my bed to rest more and set my phone's alarm for the afternoon shoot.

Afternoon came as we continue with our pictorial, today's shoot is more intense and very intimate if you ask me. today is like a prenuptial for wedding; we have to pretend kissing and very happy with each other's hand but this time the clothes are more comfortable than the previous shoot where it is just in different types of bikini.

Photoshoot is just the usual, doing what ever the photographer told us to do without complaining. And I would never complain though, I think I don't have the right to complain.

This could be our last photoshoot of today, after this we will have until tomorrow to rest and afterward we will go back to city. And we will be having a meeting for the next shoot theme, setting and another team for me and they will be give us break so everyone is going back to their places. I am not sure how long will be our break but I am happy that I can go back to Korea for my son.

I miss Korea now, working here is very tiring from changing outfit, to different make ups and nonstop posing and smiling. I miss my kid so much, I haven't call him for days now good thing I told him afterward that they will be in this island, so they won't be worried that much.

I wonder what is doing now, I hope Mingyu didn't bring him to his family again. His family didn't bring any good for me, I am trying to understand them always because I want them to like me for their son but all my effort is useless and they still see me us reckless and whore that makes me sad that I can't even defend myself from their insult.

Time run fast and we all pack up, the photographer show us the photos for yesterday and today for approval and everything looks perfect and lovely. They also praised us for our chemistry that is perfectly structures.

I declared my goodbyes to everyone and proceeded to my villa and change into pjs and also pack my belongings, I have to pack now because their is possibility I forget some of my things although I don't have so much stuff in here. While packing a knock is heard behind my door without hesitating I opened it and it reveals Jungkook.

I open the door for him and give him space to enter. I already expecting his presence and his motive. I also practice multiple lines that I might use to his questions though I'm not sure if I remember them all.

He seated at the small couch while I settled on the big one facing him.

"I want to be straightforward this time, Lisa" he started looking at me seriously. His remarks makes me nervous. "I want to meet my son and I want you to let me" he continued.

Should I allow him? My first question to myself. He is the father and he has the right to meet his own son. But he left us and chose his dreams, my conscience spoke.

"Lisa please, I want to make up with my son. I want him to meet his 'real father' and I know you want that too" he spoke again when I only give silent response. "I will not do anything that you will hate, I just want him to meet me and know the truth about his real father" he plead. "I know it is hard for you lis, but please give me chance to meet our son" he sincerely said

This time, look at him I want to give him a chance, really. But their is something that is holding me back, I can't explain what is it but I can't take it easily.

"Please, Lisa" he said his voice is about to cry and he kneeled in front of me, begging. "Please" he hundred repeated the same word. I haven't forgotten and forgive all the things he have don't but I think he has the right to meet his son. My son also wanted to meet his real dad. It would be unfair to the side of my child if I will keep his dad forever. I wanted to do this for my son and I hope I did the right thing.

"Okay" I simple said and look at him in his eyes. he looked at me, his eyes shows sparking galaxy full of joy.

"Thank you" he hug me tightly like no tomorrow "I will never waste this chance, thank you very much" and he release me.

"I am not sure with his reaction Jungkook—"

"I don't care, I know he will like me" Jungkook confidentially said.

...

"Hello" says the voice from the other line, "do you have good news?" it continued

"Yes madam, more than what you want" the caller answered and chuckle a little

"Good, send it to me and continue following them, I know that girl is a whore and I want to get rid of her as soon as possible" said the voice.

"I will madam, and I think there is interesting happening now"

"okay I have to go continue with your task and don't disappoint me" it says before the other line ended the call.

.
.
.
.
.

Thank you everyone for reading this story.

I will update again soon 🙂

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

560K 18.6K 197
Abused and disowned by her family after she was found heavily pregnant, Lisa was forced to leave her hometown with nothing to her name. She returns f...
198K 5.1K 30
"Jennieyah!" Hiccup. "Hey, Lisa is that you?" Jennie asked worriedly. "Hehe ne. How are you, my baby?!" Lisa asked loudly. "Nini, mianhe." Her voi...
11.7K 384 5
[complete] It started during a High School Reunion. Sparks fly, romance rekindles, feelings were realized, and love was felt all over again. This wa...
9.4K 296 18
'Please leave us alone...please' Lisa hand signed to him while crying and trembling in fear. She hugged the kids while pleading him. "how can you sa...