Clementine and Male Reader: B...

By SawtoothEel0903

Clementine and Y/N have been to together since the beginning. Clementine has made a lot of mistakes that hurt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
The End?
Sequel Out Now

Chapter 44

1.9K 48 71
By SawtoothEel0903

Clem: "Y/N, wake up!"

She shakes him awake and he finally opens his eyes. He lifts himself up and lays against the bed while holding his head.

Clem: "What the hell is your problem?"

Y/N: "What are you talking about?"

Clem: "Are you serious? You're supposed to be leading, but instead you're here drowning your sorrows with alcohol."

She then looks around the room.

Clem: "Where's Ellie?"

Y/N: "I left her with Mr. and Mrs. Johnson."

Clem: "You would sit here and drink instead of taking care of your own daughter?"

Y/N lays head back on the bed and stares at the ceiling.

Clem: "Look, I understand that you lost someone very important to you, a lot of people did, but this is going to help anyone."

Y/N: "No, Clem. You don't understand! I didn't just lose someone important to me, I lost the person who mattered to me the most! I lost the mother of my baby! I lost my will to get up every-single-day and get shit done! I didn't just lose someone important to me, I lost a part of me!"

Clem: "I get it, Y/N. She was important to you, but we've all lost-"

Y/N: "No, no don't try this bullshit with me! I get that we've all lost someone, but you have no idea how much she mattered to me, how much she helped me!"

Clem: "You don't think I've felt the same? What about Lee? You don't think he mattered to me?"

Y/N stands up from the floor.

Y/N: "No this is different. Lee did nothing wrong, he mattered to me as much as he mattered to you. He helped the both of us a lot, but she changed me. She helped me when you had betrayed me!"

Clem: "I already apologized for that! What more do you want?"

Y/N: "I didn't want anything more."

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a ring.

Y/N: "I was gonna marry her. We were already a family, I already had my future planned with her, but it all got snatched away because you couldn't get the job done all those years ago!"

He tosses the ring to her and she inspects it.

Y/N: "This is starting to feel familiar, huh?"

She looks up at him.

Y/N: "This would've never happened, if it wasn't for you."

———

Y/N stands outside of the dorm room, nervously sweating. He takes the ring out of his pocket and looks at it.

Y/N: "Hope this works."

He opens the door and enters the room. He sees Clementine putting on her boots. She smiles at him and he walks up to her. He pecks her a bunch of times while she giggles.

Clem: [giggle] "What was that for?"

Y/N: "What? Am I not allowed to do that?"

Clem: "Yeah."

Y/N: "What are you doing?"

Clem: "I was gonna go hunting with Louis. Why?"

Y/N: "I wanted to talk to you about something."

"Oh shit." He thought to himself.

Clem: "What is it?"

Y/N: "Um..."

A lump forms in his throat.

Clem: "Y/N, are you okay?"

Y/N: "Y-Yeah I'm fine. It's just..uh..."

"Come on, get it together." He says to himself.

He takes her hand and looks her in the eyes.

Y/N: "Look, you know I love you, right?"

Clem: "Yeah?"

Y/N: "So, um...we've known each other for a long time now, and I've always liked-loved you. I realized how much you mean to me and how much I don't want to apart from you."

She smiles and he continues.

Y/N: "I love you, Clem. I want to live the rest of my life with you and have a family, and do other shit that couples used to do before this."

He gets down on one knee and pulls out the ring. Clementine's smile instantly turns into a face of shock.

Y/N: "You mean so much to me and I don't want to spend another second of my life without you. So, Clementine. Will you marry me?"

She looks back and forward at the ring and Y/N.

Y/N: "Will you?"

Clem: "Y/N..I-I.."

Y/N: "Clem?"

Clem: "I-I'm sorry, Y/N."

Y/N stands up in front of Clementine.

Y/N: "What's wrong, Clem?"

Clem: "Y/N, I don't know about this."

Y/N: "Why not?"

Clem: "We just beat Delta, we have a lot of work to do, and this is a big commitment to make."

Y/N: "Well, you killed Lily, right?"

Clem: "...y-yeah."

Y/N: "You love me, right?"

Clem: "Yeah."

Y/N: "Then this shouldn't be a problem."

Clem: "Y/N, you know it's not that easy. And this "family" thing, I think it's too soon."

Y/N: "You're telling me you don't want to start a family?"

Clem: "..no, Y/N."

Y/N's heart shatters.

Y/N: "W-What? W-Why not?"

Clem: "There's too much going in the world. I think a kid would be too much...it would drag us down. To be honest, I'm not even sure if I want to have kids."

Y/N looks down with tears slowly forming in his eyes.

Clem: "Y/N?"

Y/N looks up.

Clem: "You remember what we did, a couple of weeks ago?"

Y/N nods his head.

Clem: "I think I'm..."

Y/N's heart drops and his eyes widen.

Y/N: "Are you sure?"

Clem: "I've been feeling sick lately, I also missed my..um..period."

Y/N looks down at his feet in shock.

Y/N: "B-But you said-"

Clem: "I know, Y/N. That's why I want to tell you this right now."

Y/N looks her in the eyes.

Clem: "If it is true, I don't want to keep it."

Y/N: "What?"

Clem: "I'm sorry, Y/N. This is too much, it's gonna be too much. You saw what we went through with AJ, I really don't want to do that again."

Y/N: "How could you say that? We didn't have a home before and now we do, this is what we fought so hard for and now you're telling me you don't want to keep it?"

Clem: "Y/N, having a baby is too much of a responsibility. We don't even have the supplies for it!"

Y/N: "So you're just gonna get rid of it? How are you gonna do that? By giving it to the walkers?"

Clem: "No, Y/N. We can give it to someone else, someone who would want to take care of it."

Y/N: "You think I don't want to take care of it?! You're the one who doesn't want to keep it!"

Clem: "You're not the one who is gonna birth the damn baby!"

Y/N: "So just fuck me, huh? I don't get a say in this and you're just gonna throw it out at your own will?"

Clem: "If that's what it takes!"

She's surprised by what she said.

Y/N: "What the fuck is wrong with you? You don't want to keep the baby just because you don't feel like taking care of it?"

Clem: "It's too much work for a baby. I don't want another life in my hands, that's a huge responsibility for anyone!"

Y/N: "That's what a mother does!"

Clem: "I don't want to be a mother!"

Y/N: "Good because you'll be a terrible one!"

Clem: [scoff] "Maybe the reason I don't want to have a baby with you is because you'd be a terrible dad!"

Y/N: "Me, a terrible dad? I'm not the one who's already planning on giving away our baby before it's even born!"

Clem: "It's your baby! That's why I don't want it!"

Y/N is a little taken back by this.

Y/N: "You know what? Fuck you!

Clem: "Fuck you too!

Y/N: "Piece of shit!"

Clem: "Asshole!"

He turns around and walks to the door.

Y/N: "Remember that whenever you need me."

He walks out and slams the door shut.

———

Y/N: "You know? I hated you so much after that. I even told Leslie that I hadn't had sex just to try to forget about you."

Clem: "Y-Y/N, I-"

Y/N: "You know what? What happened after that, huh? Were you even pregnant?"

Clem: "No, I was just sick."

Y/N: "Well, you can thank god for that because you would have probably thrown it away."

He snatches the ring back and puts it into his pocket.

Clem: "Y/N, I know you're mad about that, and I'm sorry. I was stubborn back then and going through a lot, I never meant to hurt you like that."

Y/N: "Where have I heard that before?"

Clem: "Can you just stop being a dick? I get that you lost Leslie-"

Y/N: "Can you stop ruining my life?! My life was just fine until you and the rest showed up at my doorstep and brought trouble with you! I was broken before I found this place and everything was going well until you showed up! So don't tell me how to act!"

Clem: "So you would've preferred it if we never showed up then? You would've preferred it if we had been killed by Delta?"

Y/N: "I would have preferred it if you had just gotten the damn job done! None of this would've happened if you had just killed her!"

He says stepping closer to her. Her eyes start to tear up.

Clem: "Please stop, Y/N. You're drunk."

Y/N: "That doesn't matter, Clem. What matters is that you could have prevented all of this, all of it. If you had just-"

She interrupts him by slapping him in the face.

Clem: "How many fucking times do I have to say I'm sorry?! I'm sorry! I'm fucking sorry, Y/N! Is that what you want? I've been trying to give it to you since we got here! I get that you're mad and that you're hurting over Leslie, but I'm not just gonna sit here and take the blame for everything! If you're really that mad at me and you really hate me so much, then I'll never talk to you again, or better yet I'll just leave if that's what you really want!" She says with tears streaming down her face.

She turns her back to him and leaves the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 464 16
After Clementine finds herself dead, she wakes up in a different world... one where the dead never started walking. However, nobody else seems to rem...
10.1K 363 33
!THIS IS A FANFIC! This is a story about Y/n L/n. In an apocalyptic world. She ends up taking refuge at a beaten down school named Ericsons home for...
175 6 50
Violet's been living in loneliness for the past three years being stuck with a broken heart with her daughter being her only comfort. While being sen...
499 22 18
(This story is a continuation of the end of telltales the walking dead game. It follows the end of the "Loved Louis" route. So if you are not interes...