My Responsibility Became Love...

By Muskanganguli22

Sameer is a orphan but is rich because his parents had left those properties for him.he doesn't have anyone... More

prologue
1)Marriage
2) Behen ka pyar
3)Sameer's pain
4)Munna's entry
5)Sunaina's last words
6) Wife
7)First meet
8)Munna's anger
9)Naina's outburst
10)Weak Sameer
Cover
11)Naina's trick
12)Reason
13)Mother-in-Law
15)Secret revealed
16)Upset
17)Ready for Reception
18)Mr and Mrs. Maheshwari
19) Samaina's Marraige Rituals(Long update)
20)That Small paper
21)"You are my everything"
22)Little revelation
23) Sameer's silence
24)Sameer gave trouble
25)Samaina's first kiss
26) Accident with twist
27) Pooja's secret
28)Naina's past, Sameer jealous
29) Samaina's anger
30) Sunaina's past
31)Sameer and Naina's jealousy

14) Sameer's surprise

1.4K 179 19
By Muskanganguli22

When Naina opened her eyes to get up...Sameer was not there..She thought he would have gone already left for his jogging as she had got up late today.

She went to freshen up taking her clothes and Sameer came back from where he had gone without telling Naina..he was all ready to go office as he had went out Getting ready.

She came out and saw ready to go office and asked,"Sameerji,Where did you getting all ready?"

Sameer came towards her and said," Naina,First get ready fast..We are getting late for office."

Naina confusingly said," But I am not coming to office today..You know that i am going to delhi..My flight is in two hours."

Naina..There is a very important work in the office..so please do fast."He said pushing her towards the mirror.

"But Sameerji,I will get late if I will come with you as i am not done my packing yet" She said wear the bangles.

Naina got ready asking him Questions like why should i come to office?Why are you impatient today? and etc.

Sameer closed her eyes with his hand and brought her somewhere hearing her constant questions.

When she opened her eyes..she saw that they are in there house kitchen...She looked at Sameer with what is there to watch new look and then Sameer held her chin and make her look something.

Seeing the scene in front of her...She get surprised..Her bestfriend cum Sister was making her favourite Jalebis(indian sweet dish).

She looked at Sameer who smiled and whispered,"Go"

Swati was making jalebis with full concentration and didn't notice them.

When Swati was done..she kept the jalebis and turned...Naina who has not moved stepped towards her making her smile and hug her.They were hugging each other as they didnt have meet for years but the truth is Swati had came to

Naina and Sameer's marriage but had gone back to delhi very early as her father had very important work next day.

Naina was very happy seeing Swati in their House.she is her Best friend whom she consider more than her sister. she is close to Naina even more then sunaina.She is the one whom she share everything.

Swati and Naina first met in the college...and with the time there friendship grew very much..They even studied fashion designing together, both had interest in this field And they were very good competitors to each other but it didnt affect their friendship. Naina were full of tears when she got a father like figure in Swati's father Ramnath kapoor who consider her as his second daughter.Ramnath was the one who did her kanyadan in her marriage with Sameer.Swati was in delhi from 1 year because of her father's transfer to delhi.Her father is a goverment official.So,for 1 year she stayed in delhi after sunaina's death when Naina was living with Sameer.Sameer consider her as his sister. Munna.. Swati.. Naina and Sameer are the bestest team..If they come together for the event they can do anything and it will shake the whole fashion industry.Swati had also worked in AR when she was in lucknow but now she was working in AR delhi branch.

As Swati is Ramnath's only daughter he cant stay away from her so Swati had to delhi leaving Naina here in lucknow..but whenever they missed each other very much and cant control..they ran to meet the other..Swati knew that Naina love Sameer from the time of seeing him in SR fashion institute as guest lecturer.She was the first one to know this..but sometimes she feels guilty that she couldnt meet him that day in institurte as Naina had to come to see her in the hospital because of her accident.

Swati is very happy to see her marry Sameer whom she love very much.She had also saw the loneliness in both Naina and Sameer's life ..she so wanted them to vanish eachother's lives loneliness.

Sameer was seeing them hugging and happiness showing on both faces.

He came towards them smiling and said," Enough ladies...You are hugging like you are meeting after births..remember you have on our wedding."

Hearing this..they broke the hug and Naina looked at Sameer..smiling she side Hugged him ..And said," Thank you so much Sameerji, this the best surprise ...i am very happy.

Sameer looked at Naina who was very happy and hugged her back and took Swati also in their hug.

Swati was super happy to see Naina and Sameer after many days..she always wanted to stay here but she couldnt.She hugged them happily.

They broke the hug and Naina said excited like a child," Swatu..you have made jalebis for me,right? Wont you feed me?"

Swati and Sameer giggled at her childishness and Swati feed her jalebi.Naina also feed her back.

"Wow, Khush you are looking very beautiful in saree..And this chuda..is suiting you very much." Swati said when she saw her in saree and the main thing was she was happy and this was making her more beautiful.

Naina said excitedly,"You know Sameerji wanted me to wear saree..he said i look awesome in sarees."

Swati looked at Sameer with teasing look.Sameer ignored her look and went out of the kitchen.

" I missed your handmade food very much..Now,you will make my all favourite dishes" Naina said when they were sitting on the dining table.

"OK...She will made that but after my favourite dishes." Sameer said teasing her.

she glared at him hearing this and said," I make your favourite dishes always Sameerji..Swatu will make mine."

Swati was looking at them Lovingly..she had prayed always to see them together..Now her wish came true.she had seen Naina's love for him closely.Only she had seen her cry when Sameer used to ignore her after sunaina's death.Tears came into her eyes remembering Naina's tears .she wiped it instantly and smiled.

After arguing over the matter of whose favourite dishes Swati will make..Naina won against Sameer as he was just teasing her.Naina remember what had happend ..she had booked the tickets for delhi to meet Swati and Swati is already here.

"swatu..Sameerji when did you plan all these i was going to delhi to make her ready to shift here..but swatu you are already here..are you finally shifting here?" Naina asked both of them.

Sameer Looked at her and said,"You know she had just came to meet us..she has her flight in an hour..but dont worry i will drop her to the airport."

Hearing this Naina got sad..Swati glared at Sameer for saying this and said,"Naina..He is lying..i dont have any flight...What happened is yesterday..I called you that I want to come back but i was just coming to meet you..but then suddenly dad called me and said that he got a transfer to lucknow..then what I called bhai and we planned all these..He helped us to shift all the things so fast..Dad is also here but as usual he is busy in his work..he will come to meet you later."

Naina glared at Sameer for lying and looked at Swati and said with loudly happily,"Means we will work together again."

"And the breaking news is Dad is going to retire in six months then i will be here with you forever..I won't have to work without you all."

Naina was like out of the world, she was like god is giving everything now which she want, first Sameer and now Swati.

She looked at both and hug both together...Sameer and Swati was also happy.Sameer consider Swati as her sister as when first time he met her she called him bhai...and he got emotional and asked her to be her sister.

As Swati is close to both Sameer and Naina..that why when Sameer was very happy when Swati told him that Ramnath uncle got transfer to lucknow and she also wants transfer from AR delhi branch to lucknow branch.

When after eating breakfast after a long time together..they left for Office..Sameer was as Swati is here they will have good help of her in the upcoming event.

When they reached office..Munna had not came yet..he was late today..Staff welcomed Swati when Sameer announced her arrival back to their office

Now,they were sitting in Sameer's cabin...they were discussing about the event..and in between sharing about when they were not together.

When Munna came, they were talking about Swati's marriage...Sameer was saying that he will find the best groom for her, and Swati was blushing and Naina was teasing her more making her blush more.

Munna was horrified hearing this..an unknown fear had grown in his mind.

When trio saw him, they welcome him and all enjoyed their friendship after many days.

When Munna started the topic of upcoming fashion event , they went into their professional mode and discuss many things for event.

They told Swati to give new ideas and show her the designs made by them.Swati is coming as khush's assistant but she is as good as Naina in fashion designing.

Munna was going to help in organising the event..like the place..decorations..invites..etc.they discussed almost all things about the event.

Naina gave the idea for the bride and groom dress," I was thinking why not we take married model couple for this bride and groom dress.It will give very perfect look.

All were very impressed with this idea, they said yes.

"But whom should we take." Munna asked all of them to give suggestions for the selection of couple.

They gave many couple's suggestion but it got rejected by some or other from them.

"Guys Preeti and raghav , how can we forget them, they are perfect for this." Sameer said loudly excited making everyone smile.

"Ya , they are perfect, what say guys." Naina asked agreeing with Sameer.

Munna and Swati also said yes.

Preeti was model for AR and good friend to four of them.she married raghav 6 months ago who was also a model at AR.they fell in love in AR.Now they are in mumbai doing modeling.they are very famous as individual and as couple also.

"I am calling them now, lets speak to them on speaker" Sameer said calling.

All noded and got excited to talk to them.

"Hello, Sameer." Preeti said from the other side.

Hearing her hello, four of them together said her," hello."

"You four are together, where and when, why didnt you call me and raghav..we would have also came." she complained .

"Actually we want to talk to you and raghav about some office work you know, So if he is there please turn on speaker."Sameer said to her

"Ya, you and your office work...now we are in speaker." she said turning on the speaker and calling raghav towards her who was playing games in his phone .

"Hello guys." Raghav said happily

"Hii Raghav." all said

"Ya guys how are you all and what i am hearing that you guys are enjoying together without us.

" Raghav said to them faking anger.

"No, Raghav actually Swatu is working with us in lucknow from today so we are together and we were discussing about our upcoming fashion event."Naina said to them .

"Oho, Mrs Maheshwari , you know , your pair had became very famous in fashion world , this event is going to be most successful , you will see..But you should officially announce your marraige..why dont you keep a reception for you." Preeti said to them teasing and saying truth.

Naina blushed hearing Mrs.Maheshwari and all were agree with her.But to thought to talk about it later.

Sameer looked at Naina Teasingly.Munna saw this and became happy seeing old Sameer coming back.Munna was Sameer's childhood friend he had seen Sameer's life very closely.his parents death to marriage with Naina he was the part of his whole life.

"Guys stop it, Please come to the point for which we called them."Swati said saving her naina

"Preeti we want you two as a model in our upcoming event .you are very famous couple you will be perfect for it... it is the biggest fashion event of india and budget is also very high, so we want more publicity you know." Sameer said to them.

"Ya why not, we will ofcourse be your models , but what is this couple thing, any special."raghav asked him .

"Ya actually we are having a fashion event with unique design , so we want a married couple for bride and groom design ."Swati said with smile.

"Oh it is very beautiful for us too, we will definetly be a part of this event, when is the date and timing , we have to adjust our schedule for this." Preeti asked with excitement.

They told them the about it and they said bye and cut the call.

With working for many hours ...lunch timing came..they ate lunch together and decided to go out for dinner in their favourite restaurant.

Swati took Naina for shopping because she wants new clothes to wear at the dinner.leaving Munna and Sameer to work.they enjoyed their buddy time very happily .

***********************************
I am sorry , i Know i am late...its just that my exams are very near..and i have to study a lot as I have not studied anything in this whole year...Wont be able to update any of my stories soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 11.2K 43
Once touched by love, our lives can never be the same. Sameer Maheshwari, though born in India, grew up in London. Whereas, Naina Agarwal's world ha...
3.8K 407 3
An unique love story on Samaina. It's a love at first sight love story. A girl who fall in love with his male love in first sight. So she proposed h...
31.3K 8.8K 37
Ever imagined if Sameer was a Muslim and Naina, a Hindu? How would the Love Story be like? Based on the Strength and Struggles of True Love, here I p...
22.6K 2.2K 24
A story about our very own Samaina... Sameer is heartbroken... Will Naina be able to mend his heart... Or her heart will be broken in the process...