1)Marriage

A entire room was decorated with flowers,candles and lights.the bed was decorated with a canopy of strings of white flowers and red roses between it on all four sides,even the walls also have flowers on it,long vases were kept on the side tables with fresh red roses in it.These all decoration were done by their friends,who left immediately after their work .

A bride with red and green Lehenga was sitting at the center of the bed,with her hands around her knees.She was waiting for her husband.Their marriage had held in temple with their friends around,very simply .They didn't want it as a big celebration as her husband don't like all these.She also like a simplicity but has wishes for her marriage which didn't got fulfilled but still she was happy as she loves her husband very much and wants to live with him forever.Her wait came to end,when her husband entered the room with shutting the door with the noise he was in his business suit,with the frustration and anger clearly showing on his face.

He directly moved to the mirror,and started removing his watch and other accessories ,at last removing his coat ,he took his clothes from his cupboard and dashed to washroom ignoring her.She was just watching him ignoring her..He is doing this from the time ..He said yes for marriage but every time he ignore her presence,she feel bad and hurt.she suddenly remember his appearance and remember how she had requested him to at least wear Sherwani on their wedding but he denied saying,'' I am marrying you against my wish is not enough for you that you want me to do more things which i don't like,don't hope that much from me,Naina''.

This is the last time he talked with her that too in front of the designer with the whisper.She got down from the bed and moved to the dressing table and started removing her heavy jewelry ,thinking where her life had brought her.She always wants to come to this room as her Sameerji's bride,now when she is actually here ,she is not happy that much how much she should be,just because of Sameer's sadness and anger.

She went to her room to change her clothes as she don't have any clothes here,in his room.Sameer was standing under the shower taking the cold shower to calm himself down.He was feeling very angry and helpless at his situation,he had decided to marry her for her secure future and now when they got married ,it was becoming difficult for him to accept her as his wife,for him she is only her responsibility which he has to fulfill his whole life now.His heart was heavy when his thoughts towards the incident from where all this started,how he fell in love with Sunaina and how they were happy with each other,but one incident changed everything,and made his life loveless and silent.

Flashback

2 years ago

Sameer was handling his fathers's company SM after completing his fashion designing and MBA,he was all lost in his work only as it distract him to think about his family who died in the car accident.Then something happened which lead him Sunaina who became his PA,eventually they became very good friends,and gradually came in the relationship,They used to thing themselves perfect with each other.As Sunaina was living alone his life and wants family love,he proposed Sunaina soon for marriage and she happily answered yes to him.They were all set to marry each other,but as Sameer wanted it all simple with their only friends and Sunaina's sister around as she don't have anyone other than her,they were going to marry in the temple,where lawyers were present to register their marriage

That unfortunate day,

Sunaina and Sameer were outside the temple ,He parked his car at the parking and moved to the other side to open the door for Sunaina,he held out his hand for her and she came out smiling holding his hand,she had worn beautiful red Saree of Sameer's choice.Their friends and lawyers were present in the temple waiting for them..They were happy,and was stealing glances of each other lovingly and was going to temple talking to each other.As their was crowd at the road near the temple ,he had to park his car little away from the temple,now they were walking towards the temple holding each other's hand.

They were talking when Sunaina suddenly frowned and said ''Sameer ,you know i really don't want to marry you without my sister,please why cant we marry some other time?''

''Sunaina I know ,you are missing her But you only told me that she is out of town for her important project ,right? and can't come back for two months at any cost.And I cant wait two months to marry you''he said with irritation,he don't like her sister as she was always busy in her career and studies not giving time to Sunaina who is her only family.he had not even meet her in whole time of their relationship.

Suddenly Sameer's phone started ringing,He removed his hand from Sunaina's hold and saw the number.The call was from Unknown number,but as he is businessman the unknown number can also be important.

Attending the call,unknowingly he starts walking forward,leaving Sunaina behind ,Sunaina was coming slowly because she was uncomfortable in waking with saree.

''Hello,Sameer maheshwari speaking,who is this? He said answering the call.

The call was from his client ,who wanted to talk about the project,he said that he will talk later to him and hung the call.

He kept the phone in his pocket when a scream came from behind,making him turn jerkily.''SameerJI..........''

Sameer came back to present by his newly wedded wife voice calling him loudly,He shouted from the washroom irritatingly,"WHAT..?''

She asked with concern ,"Are you OK ? i was calling you for long time but you were not answering..''

He said getting irritated with her,"Being you here...How can i be OK?''

She sadly sat on the bed,removing the flower petals from the bed,she just called him as it was long time ..he was in washroom,when she came back after changing,not seeing him in the room ,she got tensed thinking he is in the washroom so far,he will catch cold if he won't come out now.That's why she called him ,she cant take risk with his health.

He came out from washroom in his night suit ,and rushed towards the cupboard as usual ignoring her,taking extra blanket and pillow he started making bed on couch,When suddenly a hand stopped him by holding his hand..

''What's your problem, Naina?" He shouted at her,removing her hold from his hand jerkily.His shout scared her and tears gather up in her eyes,she was very hurt.

He held her shoulders tightly,boiling in anger,she was staring at him with tears finally rolling down from her eyes.The pain and hurt was reflecting in her eyes.

''I have married you only to fulfill my promise and your stubbornness ,but won't ever expect something which a wife expect from her husband''. He said loudly looking at her with anger.

She was very scared and hurt,but controlling her emotions ,she looked up at him,at his eyes and asked him ," But what is my fault if i fell in love with you?.''''Your fault is that you fell in love with your sister's love''.He said shouting leaving her shoulders with the jerk..----------------------------------------------------------------------