7)First meet

Hii friends...So today we completed 20 k on this book...So i want to thank all of you who readed..voted and commented in this book.

So...go to my see my announcement to get a gift for this celebration..And lastly thank you so much again and lots of k's to come.

*******************************************************************

After Mr. Venson and his team left for Australia as they had an early flight ,All the AR staff started celebrating as they got to know about the event which is going to be held. They were trying for this opportunity for last 6 months. They are first company which is going to collaborate with Mr. Venson for the fashion event in India.

All were celebrating and here, Sameer was sitting alone in his cabin ,lost in his own thoughts.He was trying to calm his mind as all the things in his life were coming into his mind which was distracting him from work.He was trying to concentrate but again and again the thought was coming in his mind that what will he do now after marrying Naina? Today when he said that he won't be able to give her the right to be his wife to her that time he can see the pain in her eyes, but what could he do? He had already told her this before marriage only but then also she was adMunnat on marrying him.

He was disturbed thinking about Naina's future she actually deserve a better person than him but just because she fell in love with him she had to marry a person who can't give her rights.

"What to do?,I can't let her destroy her life this?"He asked himself hold his head with his hands looking down.

"What happened Sameerji,any problem?" A voice came from the door.

He looked up hearing the voice and saw Naina in front of his desk the door with the files in her hands.Looking at her innocent face as she didn't do anything, Sameer got angry and stood up and moved towards her and held her shoulders .All the files get fallen down from her hands,she was looking at Sameer with confusion. Sameer moved forward holding her and she was now stuck between the closed door and him.

"You are the reason for my problem, I told you I can't marry you but just because you love me, You forced me to marry you and I had to bow down in front of your stubbornness but now what Naina ,now what? Will you be able to live like this with a husband who don't love you and he is just a namesake husband" He said to her holding her shoulders very tightly ,anger clearly visible in his eyes.

Naina was in pain listening all the truth form his mouth,he was saying all right things she is not happy with this namesake marriage .she always want Sameer to love her not burdening him in this forced marriage but she had to do this for some reason ,then she felt some pain in her shoulders so looked at his hands on her shoulders and then looked at him with pain but said nothing.

Looking at her eyes which has pain Sameer came back to his senses and left her with the jerk. He kept his hands on his face calming himself down.Naina was looking at him with pain and sympathy for him. Tears were rolling down from her eyes.

"I am sorry Naina,Actually I was little disturbed and you came so it came out like this " He said to her who was looking at him after calming himself down.

She wants to say many things for doing this but as always she calmed herself but said painfully" Its Ok Sameerji,I know that I am the sole reason for all the problems in your life,This is not new for me"

"Naina, listen" He tried to say something but Naina stopped him from saying further by showing her hand and started collecting the files from the floor.

After keeping all the files on the desk ,she said" I want your signatures on this files."She went away wiping her tears.

After she went, Sameer hit his hand on the desk and angrily said "Damn it".