19) Samaina's Marraige Rituals(Long update)

The event was the most successful...everyone were happy about it.

Swati and Munna marriage was fixed after the week...Swati and Munna were lost in their happiness..as this is very important part of their life. Sameer and Naina were also happy for them but she was little upset as she didn't get this type of Grand wedding... Sameer was watching her like this and was internally feeling guilty for not fulfilling her dreams..

But Naina was trying to enjoy all those missing things in Swati's marriage.

Today's engagement of Swati Munna and then after two day their marriage will take place.

All the rituals was going to held at Maheshwari mansion from both the sides as they are one family....Sameer and Naina were very happy for their friends ...Munna and Swati were enjoying their marriage rituals but little sad as throughout all the rituals ...old relatives of Swati kept them away from each other as there was a ritual that groom and bride dont meet each other throughout the marriage..therefore they have to meet each other hiding from each other with the help of Sameer and Naina...Sameer and Naina were enjoying their craving for each other...but they were also stuck as Munna dragged Sameer to stay with him and Swati took Naina to stay with her...so Sameer and Naina were away from each other for their friends....Sameer and Naina had not met properly with each other as to each other from 4 5 days as Naina was busy with Swati's marriage shopping or other work from bride side...Sameer was also busy with Munna...they were missing each others presence in the room.

Now... Naina was standing with Swati at her side and Sameer was with Munna ... they were ready to exchange the rings..all the guests were present there...

They exchanged the rings and All clapped with happiness... Munna hugged Swati and feed her sweets...Naina side hug her with happiness..after Munna left her...

Swati's cousin who was standing near said to Munna," Jiju now..this ring will show people that you are taken by my sister .."

Munna smiled and said," You are right..girls have nuptial chain and vermillion for showing that they are married but boys have this rings only.."

Sameer was looking at his empty ring finger hearing this and then looked towards Naina who was also looking at him...

After the enagagement ..Naina asked Sameer to meet her on terrace...

At midnight..

Naina came to terrace to see Sameer waiting for her...

She came and said,"sorry...for coming late ..actually waiting for payu to sleep...she is getting irritated as she is not able to meet Munna...and are not letting me go anywhere..

Sameer chuckle and said," Same with Munna too."

Naina suddenly held his hand and slided a ting in his ring finger and kissed his back of the hand blushing looking at his eyes...

Sameer was not surprised... he knew that she wanted him to wear the ring...He was the one who had refused to do any rituals in their marriage..

He also held her hand and make her wear the ring...he was looking at her eyes...she was surprised...

He lifed her hand and said looking at the ring ,"My mom bought it long back for my wife..."

Sameer left her hand...Naina looked at that ring...it was not heavy but simple traditional ring...so that she can wear it daily..

"I am sorry Naina...i knew you wanted your marraige with all rituals..but we couldnt because of me..."Sameer said feeling guilty..

Naina looked at him and said," I will forgive you if you will do all rituals with me in Swati and Munna's marraige..we are married...but i want to do all other rituals..like haldi mehendi..sangeet...but i dont want to steal their day so...can we fulfill all rituals alone..hiding from everyone except sangeet off course.?"