22)Little revelation

Naina wiped her tears and went to open the door...after cutting Swati's call.

She opened the door and saw Sameer there.

"Naina,Please come to our room..You know I can't sleep without you."Sameer said with puppy face.

Naina got angry hearing this...She was thinking how can he behave like nothing happened after hurting her...she was thinking that she is nothing worth of his apology for him.

"If you know that you cant stay with out me then Why do you always hurt me?What do you think of me ?That you like always hurt me and then behave softly and I will forgive you...But this time I won't ...You have to earn my forgiveness."Naina said shouting.

Sameer was shocked with her outburst...he had not thought this from her point of view.

"Naina,I am sorr....he was saying but she cut him very angrily,"I had said sorry to you many times but you ignored me...You taunted me...I just said few words in my anger and you ignored me..Think what have you done with me from the time I have confessed my feelings for you...Every second till you realised your mistakes...you have taunted me..insulted me..But what i did... I forgave gave you thinking that maybe..maybe you will start caring for me...Maybe i will get my part of love from you..."

Sameer closed his eyes with hurt...he remembered how he had behaved with her...

Talking rudely with her ....Insulting her ...ignoring her...Shouting at her...Holding her very tightly causing her pain..taunting her in every possible way.

Naina was boiling in anger...she was actually feeling many things...she was feeling that every thing she did for him was waste....She was losing the hope that she will get love from him..

She was thinking that the day he will come to know that she had hided the truth from him...maybe he will hate her very much...

She was selfish to hide truth from him..but what to do she had to do this...she just wanted to live with peace but she didnt know that maybe god also dont want her to stay happy with Sameer...

She calmed herself thinking,"What the hell are you doing Naina...You will lose your love like this....but this time he had crossed his limits...he Didnt even trust me...then how will we live together."

"Sameer may be I was always wrong...I am doing wrong but you are also not right...You were alone but then also you didn't valued me...In your ego and Anger...You would loose me...And I am losing my patience Sameerji...I am not born strong...I also feel emotions...I get hurt...I didn't have anyone but my sister ...but she also went away...And I have only you but you don't care for me...You hurted me always.."

"Naina...I know that i had hurted you a lot...I was just "...Naina cut him again and said,"Please let me alone for sometime Sameerji ...I am feeling depressed"

"Naina.."He called but she closed the door with thud...He felt pain inside his heart seeing him behaving like this with her...Automatically tears came in his eyes.

He went away to his room...He was feeling his room very strange without her..He went and sat on his bed...

"This is your punishment for hurting her Sameer,You always do this and expect her to behave normally with you."His mind said to him..

On the other side,Naina was crying very much...she was confused between..should she tell him the truth or Hide it from him..

"Enough,I won't think about it anymore...I will get mad like this..Whatever will happen ,happen..About about Sameerji..I am tired of his behavior...He always do this with me like I am a toy...Break it and repair it..I want peace now..."