𝐦𝐒 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐒𝐜𝐒𝐧𝐚 (.jp |...

By J0ANOFARC

π’š 𝒕𝒖 π’Žπ’†π’π’•π’† π’š 𝒍𝒂 π’Žπ’ŠΜπ’‚, 𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒂́𝒏 𝒆𝒏 π’”π’Šπ’π’•π’π’π’ŠΜπ’‚ 𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒆𝒍 π’Žπ’π’•π’Šπ’—π’ 𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝒂�... More

Characters
UNO β€’ 1
DOS β€’ 2
TRES β€’ 3
CUATRO β€’ 4
SEIS β€’ 6
SIETE β€’ 7
OCHO β€’ 8
NUEVE β€’ 9
DIEZ β€’ 10
ONCE β€’ 11
DOCE β€’ 12
TRECE β€’ 13
CATORCE β€’ 14
QUINCE β€’ 15
DIECISÉIS ‒ 16
DIECISIETE β€’ 17
DIECIOCHO β€’ 18
DIECINUEVE β€’ 19
VEINTE β€’ 20
VEINTIUNO β€’ 21
VEINTIDΓ“S β€’ 22
VEINTITRÉS ‒ 23
VEINTICUATRO β€’ 24
VEINTICINCO β€’ 25
VEINTISÉIS ‒ 26
note
VEINTIOCHO β€’ 28
VEINTINUEVE β€’ 29
TREINTA β€’ 30
TREINTA Y UNO β€’ 31
TREINTA Y DOS β€’ 32
TREINTA Y TRES β€’ 33
TREINTA Y CUATRO β€’ 34
TREINTA Y CINCO β€’ 35
TREINTA Y SEIS β€’ 36
TREINTA Y SIETE β€’ 37
TREINTA Y OCHO β€’ 38
TREINTA Y NUEVE β€’ 39
CUARENTA β€’ 40
CUARENTA Y UNO β€’ 41
CUARENTA Y DOS β€’ 42
CUARENTA Y TRES β€’ 43
CUARENTA Y CUATRO β€’ 44
CUARENTA Y CINCO β€’ 45
CUARENTA Y SEIS β€’ 46
CUARENTA Y SIETE β€’ 47
CUARENTA Y OCHO β€’ 48
CUARENTA Y NUEVE β€’ 49
CINCUENTA β€’ 50
note
SEQUEL

VEINTISIETE β€’ 27

198 16 4
By J0ANOFARC

Dilara's POV

It was the 'If The World Was Ending' spanglish version release day. I decided to log into my Instagram account to support my girly.

I posted a video on my Instagram story after 2 whole months of inactivity.

I put "missed me?" as a caption.

I scrolled through my feed and saw videos of the boys on tour and also videos of Adriana on tour. I smiled. They were having so much fun.

joelpimentel replied to your story

I saw the notification. I opened the message and smiled when I read it.

joelpimentel
sí, te extrañé mucho

laragcolon
damn I missed you too love

joelpimentel
come back, loca

laragcolon
soon, bebé, soon

I kept scrolling through my feed and I refreshed my page since there were new posts coming in.

Evaluna announced that the new song is out.

liked by camilomusica and 726,517 others

evaluna If The World Was Ending/ Si El Mundo Se Acaba
with jpsaxe
out now♡

thank you camilo and mauyricky for helping me write the spanish verse.
thank you laragcolon for answering me and helping me finish the track even though you were on a break and barely responded to anyone. ily♡

view comments...

lesliegrace YESSS!!

laragcolon thank you, for letting me contribute into the remix of one of my favourite songs... wrote down exactly what i felt🖤

joelpimentel such a beautiful and emotional song. hits home🥺🖤

renae.lopez loving the song!

adrirodriguez proud of you boo💞

I put my phone down as I sat on my balcony. The sun was setting, and this has been quite a routine for me. I'd sit here on my balcony and watch the sunset. It's very calming and peaceful.

I decided to pull my laptop out and put it on the table I had here. I facetimed Erick, knowing he would be with the boys and probably Adriana. Who knows if I'm lucky enough Camilo and Evaluna would be there too.

He picked up almost instantly. "Hermana!" he screamed. I giggled, "Hola hermano," I greeted him.

I heard screams and a lot of running till basically all the boys were seen on the screen. "Lara! Come back!" Zabdiel yelled and I laughed.

"I already have my flight booked, I'll be back before you know it," I told them. "De verdad?" Joel asked and I nodded excitedly.

The boys cheered. "Good food boutta be back!" Christopher cheered and the boys laughed. "Now I feel like you guys miss my cooking more than me," I said jokingly and pouted.

"We miss both," Richard said laughing. "Who's on facetime?" I heard Adriana's voice in a distance.

"Lara!" Erick responded to her. I heard her gasp and I saw her on the screen practically immediately. She screamed. "Girl, I missed you! Come back, por favor!" she said barely breathing which made me laugh.

"I'll be back in a bit I promise," I responded. Camilo's head peeked into the screen and he yelled, "Mi amor! Dilara's on facetime!"

Evaluna jumped in front of the screen. "You! Come back here so I can hugged you so hard you'd suffocate!" she said with a funny stern face and her hands on her hips.

I laughed so hard I nearly cried. "You're so tiny, you can't do that," I said in between laughs.

Everyone started laughing. "Ooh, guys! I worked on a new song with Gente De Zona, its called Muchacha. They sent my manager the track and she sent it to me so I worked on it right away. Yes, I deadass only used my iPhone and my laptop to do it," I said laughing.

"I want you guys to hear it first tho," I added. "Play the track, shawty!" Richard hyped me up. I played the track and soon all of them danced to it.

When my verse started I lip synced to it. "Party vibes right there!" Camilo said. The song ended and Zabdiel cheered, "Un aplauso!" and everyone cheered.

"When is it dropping?" Adriana asked. I hummed in response, "Mmm, well we're gonna shoot the music video once I'm Miami so I'm pretty sure it'll drop the moment the music video is ready," I responded.

"Girl just come back quick we miss you!" Evaluna said. I picked up my cup of tea and took a sip. "Someone also is in desperate need of your kisses," she added and I spit my drink out.

"Damn it! Now I got tea all over me!" I said slightly frustrated but at the same time trying so hard not to laugh. I know what she was talking about.

Before I left for Havana, Walter reluctantly agreed for us to end the publicity stunt thing. To make it not look too obvious, me and Richard 'broke up' first before Joel and Emilia.

We said that the sparks just weren't there anymore and we lost feelings and all that kind of crap.

I looked back to the screen to see everyone looking and laughing at whatever is behind the camera. I laughed knowing its probably Joel since he's not seen on the screen.

"Stop flipping my wife off!" Camilo said laughing harder. I was right. Joel's probably flipping Evaluna off for what she said.

"Laraaaaaa, Joel's showing me the middle finger," Evaluna whined in a baby voice while poutting at me. I giggled.

"Pimentel, get your face back into frame now," I said sternly while trying hold my laugh. His face showed up right in front of the camera, like literally he looks like he's about to eat the camera.

"Quit flipping her off," I said as I giggled when I saw how close he was to the camera. "You're only mad coz she's right, don't worry, yo tambien" I mumbled softly but he clearly heard it because his eyes widened.

"What did she say?" Richard asked confused. "I couldn't hear it," Christopher said. "I'm not repeating it," I said shrugging.

They sighed. "Okay we gotta go but go stream Como Así by Lali ft CNCO!" Erick said. "It's a fire song go check it out," Zabdiel said. "Yeah, the band's like super dope," Christopher added.

"Shameless plug right there," Joel said and we all erupted into laughter. Erick hung up and just on time my aunt called me down for dinner.

a/n: so my friend convinced me to post either way so here u go :)

also this is muchacha, I'm gonna leave the lyric vid with translation here. not the mv tho lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 173 16
'πΆπ‘Žπ‘’π‘ π‘’ π‘œπ‘›π‘™π‘¦ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘π‘œπ‘’π‘™π‘‘ 𝑓𝑖𝑙𝑙 π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘  𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 π’π©πšπœπž β€’ β€’ πΌπ‘›π‘ π‘π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘‘ π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘š π‘Ž π‘ π‘œπ‘›π‘” π‘œπ‘“ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘ π‘Žπ‘šπ‘’ 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑙�...
15.3K 262 18
"When life seems too great, there's always something dark hiding in the shadows. Even the most joyful person can be hiding the their darkest thoughts...
186K 5.7K 63
CURRENTLY EDITING!...like Grammar, parts of the story. More explanation. ~~~~~ [Highest Ranking: #4 ~ July 9th, 2018 Joel Pimentel] [Highest Ranking:...
135K 1.8K 36
{The story is in english} ⚠️My story contains smut, cuss words, depression and self-harm.⚠️ ⚠️THE STORY IS PRETTY DESCRIPTIVE⚠️