Kitty's

By Melon1294

Y/n is sick of being lonely. Her parents died three years ago, her only friend moved away. So whats the harm... More

Chapter 1 😸
Chapter 2 😺
Chapter 3 😺
Chapter 4 😺
Chapter 5 😺
Chapter 6 😺
Chapter 7 😸
Chapter 8 😺
Chapter 9 😺
Chapter 10 😺
Chapter 11😺
Chapter 12 😺
Chapter 13 😺
Chapter 14 😺
Chapter 15 😺
Chapter 16 😺
Chapter 17 😺
Chapter 18 😺
Chapter 19 😺
Chapter 20 😺
Annoucement
Chapter 21 😺
Chapter 22 😺
Chapter 23 😺
Chapter 24 😺
Chapter 25 😺
Chapter 26😺
Chapter 27 😺
Chapter 28 😺
Chapter 29 😺
Chapter 31 😺
Chapter 32 😺
Chapter 33 😺
Chapter 34 😺
Chapter 35 😺
Chapter 36 😺
Chapter 37 😺
Chapter 38 😺
Chapter 39 😺
Chapter 40 😺
Chapter 41 😺
Chapter 42 😺
Chapter 43 😺
Chapter 44 😺
Chapter 45😺
Chapter 46 😺
Chapter 47😺
Chapter 48😺
Chapter 50 😺
Chapter 51 😺
Chapter 52😺
Chapter 53 😺
Chapter 54 😺
Chapter 55😺
Chapter 56😺
Chapter 57😺
Chapter 58😺
Chapter 59😺
Chapter 60😺
Chapter 61😺
Chapter 62😺
Chapter 63😺
Chapter 64😺
Chapter 65😺
Chapter 66😺
Chapter 67😺
Chapter 68😺
Chapter 69😺
Chapter 70😺
Chapter 71😺
Chapter 72😺
Chapter 73😺
Chapter 74😺
Chapter 75😺
Chapter 76😺
Final Chapter 😺

Chapter 30 😺

20.9K 833 260
By Melon1294

~Y/N POV~

After a few days of since my joint session of therapy with the boys, I've noticed that they're very different. I don't know why but I heard something through the door, something I probably shouldn't of. I didn't hear all of it just certain words.

I had to try and listen through the thick door. They all looked scared to be left a lone with my therapist but I have no idea why and Jimins reaction to me leaving the room was hard to see but I remained calm so he could feel more at ease but I don't think it worked.

Most likely because of what I heard too. It's confusing myself but to them it might mean more, or to all of us. I don't know but something fishy is going on.

Apparently I knew Namjoon was I was young. I think it's a lie. I've never had a hybrid before now and I can't think of anything that relates to hybrids in general before my parents died. I think I would remember Namjoon if I did but it gives me a headache when I try to think hard about it but only to find that I have some things missing, like parts of my life cut off.

I didn't hear Namjoons response so I have no idea if he remembers me or not but he's been back to his cold self again. We were finally getting somewhere and now he barely speaks to me. One thing for sure is I'm not taking them back there again, all it's done is change some things and I don't like it.

While thinking about all this information I noticed a new email come through on my laptop that I laid out on my bed. Yoongi was laying on my lap in cat form, snoozing away to I had to be careful to not wake him up as I reached over to my side to click on the email. It was from Lisa, asking if we could skype each other and I don't see why not. We skyped yesterday for the first time in a while and it was good to see her then and I'm not busy right now so yeah.

I emailed her back, using my pointer finger to press the buttons individually.

Within minutes of sending the email to her she began to call me and I accepted. Her bright blonde hair was the first thing I saw before the connection fixed itself so I could see her more clearly.

"Aw Y/n which on is that?" Lisa

She asked smiling lightly, squinting her eyes on the screen. The only one she has seen in any form in Jin and that was in his human form when he was keeping me company last night before bed. I guess this time it's Yoongis turn.

"This is Yoongi."

I looked down at him fondly on my lap, stoking his soft black hair from his head down to his tail and then back again to repeat the action. HIs ear twitched and he began to purr.

"He's cute. So Y/n I wanted to suggest something with you but it's okay if you say no." Lisa

She looked down at something to lick her lips like she does when she's nervous.

"Yes, what is it?"

Yoongi ears picked up and he moved to lift his head up and stare at the laptop with his deep green eyes.

"Well, I'm coming into town next week and I was wondering if you would like to catch up? You know face to face rather than on a screen or something." Lisa

She shrugged and Yoongi straight away looked up at me, quickly turning his head like he was equally waiting for an answer.

"Sure, that would be good."

Despite knowing her for a very long time, I don't see why not. It would be good to see one another after three years of not seeing one another in person. With Yoongi yawning, he sat up and stretched only to then roll off my legs and sit directly onto the keyboard of my laptop staring right into my soul. It was as if he was questioning my decision but I don't see the problem.

"Yoongi, come on I cant see Lisa."

I picked him up and placed him back on my lap. He meowed at me but didn't fight against me.

"Sorry Lisa, he's been acting strange recently. They all have."

Again I looked down at him to see him staring right back into my eyes. This time I couldn't read his eyes but he laid back down in stead before lowering his gaze to the laptop.

"It's okay, I guess. Shall we meet at that little café we always go to?" Lisa

"Okay, that sounds like a good plan."

"Cool. I'll text you with further detail later." Lisa

I nodded at her, and began to stroke Yoongis hair again and he started to purr again but stares at Lisa who began to look a little uncomfortable by his stares.

"Are you going to take your hybrids with you?" Lisa

I looked down at Yoongi who again whipped his head back to face me, blinking slowly. We stared for a few seconds before I broke it to look back at Lisa on the screen.

"No, it's okay. I can introduce you properly another time."

She nods at that with a bit lip and picks up her phone quickly to type at something before she puts it back down again.

"Sorry, ,that was my uncle about next week. I just wanted to let him know of our plans so he wouldn't have to put up with me for one day out of the week." Lisa

"Oh, he makes you sound like a handful from what I remember."

She chuckled and moved to lay down on her stomach from what look like her own bed.

"I know right? He makes me sound like a child that runs around like a head case." Lisa

I was about to say something more but my bedroom door opens and Jin comes walking in with all smiles but he didn't come in alone. Hoseok and Jimin came running in after him in cat forms and jumping on the bed.

They both peaked their small cat heads with curious cat eyes around the screen of my laptop to see Lisa.

"Hey Y/n. Can I use your bathroom please?" Jin

I frowned at the question, since there is other bathrooms he could use.

"Okay, sure."

"Thanks! Hi Lisa!" Jin

He leaned over, pressing the side of his face to mine, waving at Lisa who waved back and went straight to my bathroom, closing the door behind him.

I watched him curiously. I wonder why he wanted to use my bathroom specifically?

A sharp hiss came from one of the hybrids. Quickly turning to see who it was I saw Jimin standing on all fours, with his hair stood up on his back all the way to his straighten tail. Yoongi was rapidly clawing at his ear with his adorable black paws while Hoseok just sat there blankly watching Lisa who was frowning at the Hissing Jimin.

"Jimin! Quit it!"

I picked him up and placed him in the other side of me away from the laptop. He jumped down from the bed and ran off to somewhere in my bedroom.

"I'm sorry Lisa but I have to go. I'll text you later."

"It's fine. We'll talk later then." Lisa

"Bye."

I waved at her but I didn't get a chance to see her reaction since Jimins hand pushed the laptop to a close.

"Jimin! What the hell?!"

He shrugged but only to glare at me like I had something wrong.

"You were finished anyway and I don't like her." Jimin

He stood there in front of stark naked but I'm use to it by now.

"But you didn't need to be rude and shut it like that! How could you not like her when you just saw her for the first time?"

Again he shrugs and walks towards the door but no matter the situation I cant help but watch his butt from here.

"Because I just don't." Jimin

He then disappears around the corner and I groan out loud in frustration. The bathroom door opens again and Jin comes walking back out, with damp hair

"Thanks Y/n. I really needed that." Jin

"Did you seriously just have a shower to back on your dirty clothes."

"My clothes aren't dirty and no, I had a shower in my cat form. I like to do that sometimes. It feels different." Jin

I felt Hoseok cuddle up to my side as Yoongi gently clawed at his ear playfully.

"Why did you even have a shower in my bathroom when you could use your own?"

Jin stood at the bottom of my bed, to look at Yoongi who was watching him now rather than Hoseoks ear and I noticed how they both passed a nod to one another.

"To be honest I like your bathroom more because it smells like you. It makes the whole showering experience better." Jin

He shyly looked down to the floor and Yoongi meowed at him but Jin glared up at him in response.

"Oh okay."

I shrugged it off and sat more comfortably back against my headboard.

"By the way, food will be ready in 20 minutes." Jin

"Okay, we'll be down in a 10 then."

I smiled at him and he returned it before leaving the room.

The room became a comfortable silence with Hoseok to my side, and Yoongi on my lap. I still think it's  weird how Jin wanted to use my bathroom and how Jimin just automatically decided he didn't like Lisa. Something is going on and they're acting really strange.

I'll find out eventually, whatever it is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 1.6K 24
(Reader x Min yoongi) It's a hybrid ff. And it is going to be my first ff ever. So.. Y/N (Reader) was seventeen years old when she meets Yoongi. They...
67.5K 2.1K 18
Y/N wakes up in a school 981 years into the future. everyone are hybrids she's the only human due to them bieng wiped out from existence. but how? Sh...
226K 9.7K 27
Hybrid bunny Jungkook Hybrid fox Taehyung Hybrid wolf Yoongi Hybrid kitten Jimin Hybrid squirrel Hoseok Hybrid tiger Namjoon Hybrid deer Seokjin Sequ...
855 54 23
Jin is lonely, despite his two best friends. Hoseok worries about Jin non stop. Yoongi is a hybrid with trust issues. Namjoon's parents are dead and...