Addicted To You | NCT Gang AU...

By nctwannabe

"There is no turning back, no secret visits and absolutely no going out in the night." Relationships and gang... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Finale

Chapter 40

385 10 45
By nctwannabe

Kim Minah

I can't believe it; my brother is standing right in front of me. He's different, more damaged then he was before, but still my own. I can't remember the last time I saw him, or if I was ever going to see him again. It's surreal, the nostalgic feeling crawling up and down my spine was something I hadn't felt in a long time. The few memories I shared with him, that I thought I had forgotten were returning to me. I said my goodbyes to Jung Hoseok, that's his full name and finally had a chance to sit with Heechul.

 "If you want to ask me anything, ask me now before they come," he speaks, tone a lot softer then before.

I look down, feeling a droplet of tear spill on my hands, and sniffle, "where have you been all of this time?" He takes a deep breath, placing his hands on my shoulder with a pitiful look,
"I was part of a gang, Super Junior," 
"Super Junior? Didn't that gang fall apart?" he nods,
"We were unstoppable," he pauses, rubbing his eyes, "but we split up. I didn't have anyone to fall back on and did a lot of bad things."
"What kind of things?" 
"I don't want to talk about them, but I got into a lot of trouble with Namjoon. He wanted to kill me, and he thought he did. He shot me in the head, but I survived.""How?""I got lucky."

"W-what about Mum?" 
"M-mother?" he closes his eyes, voice growing slightly trembly, "s-she took her life for me." 

I pull him into a hug, "it's okay, I know it must've been hard," I whisper, as his sobs grow louder. 
"Did you kill him?" I ask,
"Who?"
"Namjoon?"

"Yes," he replies, "I had to."

"MINAH!" I hear a scream, a voice all-too-familiar to me, it's Johnny. I practically jump off of the wooden stool in the basement, shoving passed Heechul and run into his arms. They weren't as strong as I had remembered, not as warm. I place my palms on his cheekbones; he's lost weight. "Johnny, did you not eat properly?"
"M-minah? Is that you?" he asks, tears streaming down his face.
"Yes, it's me," I reply with a small smile, now crying myself. He pulls me in tighter, his warmth returning to me, sending goosebumps running down my spine. We pull apart, unable to say anything, feeling nothing but joy. We then lean back in, noses touching each other, eyes closed.

This is it. I know that he's the one.

3rd Person's P.O.V.

Yoongi watched as Heechul ran out of the room, leaving Namjoon as nothing but a limp corpse. His eyes were partly closed, but they were open enough to make them seem like he was sleeping, it was creepy. His hair was still perfectly gelled back, the blood gushing out of his head like a fountain. Yoongi stared at his limp corpse, feeling his dinner coming up. He had never imagined the night to take such a wrong turn. It was beyond his simple mind.

He couldn't comprehend what had just happened, the feeling of shock and a slight hint of relief was what he was feeling. Sure, the tears fell, but they couldn't hide how he was feeling. "Hyung," muttered Jimin who wasn't crying at all. He placed his hands on Yoongi's shoulders, in an attempt to comfort him, "I'm sorry."
"Don't be, I'm glad he's gone," he replied monotonously. This took Jimin by surprise,
"W-what?"
"Jimin, he treated us like dog shit, we should've joined Jin's side from the beginning. I just regret not ever being able to give the bastard a good punch in the face before it was too late." Jimin stops in his tracks, taking his hand off of the older, "excuse me?"

"You heard me. I hated him." This time, the rest of the members stood by his side, including Hoseok, who had snuck up.
"what about us?" asked Jin, "do you hate us too?" Yoongi turned around, faced with the remaining five, "no, I don't."
"Then join us," he responded, holding out his hand. Yoongi hesitated, looking at the five and then over at Namjoon's corpse. Eventually, he made up his mind, placing his hands on Jin, "So, what now?" he asks with a smile.

The six huddled together, something they had never done, yet it felt so comfortable. "Oh, um guys," spoke the oldest, "there's something I haven't told you all." He rubbed the back of his head, "Umm, well... I'm married." 

Lee Minyoung

It's been about an hour since we got to the safehouse if we went to a hospital, things would've gotten too complicated, and the mansion is too far. Donghyuck came along too if anyone did follow us, I'd need some help. We awkwardly sit outside of the medical room, waiting for Doyoung to get out. I look down at my hands; they're still covered in blood, Mark's blood. "You should probably clean them," speaks Donghyuck, his voice eerily low, "it's not good to leave blood on your hands for too long." I sigh, gawking down at how the once-red blood has turned into a drier, darker brown, peeling away on the tips of my fingers. 

I take a deep breath, walking over to the bathroom and stare into the mirror in front of me. The splatters of blood across my face make it look like I've been scratched a million times, except the only pain I feel is in my gut. I gave him those orders, and he ended up shot. This is all my fault, I take another deep breath, trying to calm myself down, but it's too late. Hot tears run down my face, and I sob silently. This is all my fault; it's all my fault. 

I wipe my tears away, stopping myself from crying even more and wash up. I watch as the blood runs off of my fingers into the sink, staining the cream sink ever so slightly. It takes a while to get off, but with a bit of alcohol, it was all gone. Not a single trace of it was left. The nauseous feeling in my stomach returns as I throw up everything I had eaten in the past 24 hours. I look down at my clothes; they're filthy. 

As a gang, we have many safe houses; this one just so happens to be Doyoung's, which means it's only got his clothes in it. After rinsing my mouth out with some mouthwash, I make my way upstairs to his bedroom. I look around his closet, finding something appropriate, I end up picking a black and grey Alexander Wang hoodie I had chosen out for him a few years back. It's nice to see that it ended up in the safe house, I scoff to myself, picking out the smallest joggers I could fine. Surprisingly, they fit. I decide to take a shower, throwing my old clothes in the bin, clothes I want to forget. After my shower, I make my way back downstairs and join Donghyuck. Doyoung still isn't finished in there.

He seems sad, no, he's depressed. I haven't seen him like this in a while, and I know how close the two are. "Are you okay?" I ask, placing my hands on his shoulder with genuine concern. He shoves my hands off, "do I look okay?" he scowls, leaning back into the chair and sinking his chin into his neck. "It's okay to cry," I mumble, "I'm not going to judge." He leans further into his chair, moving his head to the left, and then jumps into my arms, taking me by surprise. "Noona," he wails, "he's not going, is he? Tell me he's not going!"
"Just breathe Donghyuck, close your eyes, and it'll be alright," his breath starts to tremble, his breathing unstable. He continues sobbing for what feels like hours, "I can't lose him too, not like I lost Minah." I freeze at his words,
"what? What do you mean by that?"
"I've been so mean to her, I-I." This isn't just about Mark; those tears are for her, too; he has feelings for her. "You like her, don't you?" I ask the look in his eyes is all too familiar.
"Like her?" he pauses, "no, I love her." My eyes widen. Love is a powerful word. I knew that they spent a lot of time together and that she may have liked him, but that was a long time ago. It didn't seem a possibility that he would ever love her back, especially not like this. He seems to notice my concern and lets go of me, standing up, "Donghyuck, come back." He continues to walk away, "I'm going to wash up."

I sit back, damn, he really does love her, but she doesn't love him back. 

After sitting down and thinking about what he had to say, I realise that I'm starving and this safehouse has nothing in terms of food. "Donghyuck!" I call out, no response. "Donghyuck!" I call again, followed by the sound of footsteps, he finally comes. His hair slightly wet and wearing Doyoung's clothes, "are you hungry?" I ask. He shakes his head, but the sound of his stomach grumbling tells me otherwise. "I'm going to get some food, I won't be long," I respond, and he obediently nods his head. 

It doesn't take me long to find a convenience store; it's simple interior bringing me back to life. I look over the limited sandwiches and ready-made meals. I pick out a few snacks and some ramen, Doyoung won't like the sandwiches they have to offer here. I also pick up a few energy drinks; I feel like we'll need to be staying up. I continue searching for a few more chocolates when I sense a close presence. I try not to make it evident that I know something's up, but that all changes when I hear the click of a gun. The distinct sound of a Glock 19 makes it hard for me to pretend. I move slightly to the right, a small mirror on the wall, making it easy to spot whoever's trying to kill me. I subtly glance at the mirror, getting a look at the culprit, Kim Jongin? Shit!

If I reach over for my knife, it'll take too much time. If I reach for my gun, it'll be too obvious. My thoughts, however, are stopped by the cold surface of his weapon through my hoodie, "get out, or I'll kill you," he whispers. I watch him walk out, and follow after him, quickly shoving my knife in my hoodie pocket, dumb ass should've followed me out. I carry my bags out, watching for him as I leave. He pops out from the right, "what the fuck do you want from me?" I hiss. He glares back at me, "your life," he utters. I squint my eyes, is he serious? 
"Listen, bitch, I don't know who you think you are, but-" Before I'm able to finish my sentence, he cuts me off by knocking the bags out of my hands. I watch as the groceries spill all over the floor, they were expensive! 

Before I knew it, he had pulled a knife out, striking it at me multiple times, cutting my forearm. That hurt, but I can't slow down, I continue to dodge the rest of his attacks. Now, this guy is good; he's a lot more trained than me, so I need to be careful. I swiftly pull the blade I had left in my pocket, scratching his chest and kick in him the nuts. I'm all for fair fights, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. "You bitch," he hisses, dropping his knife to the floor and falling with it too. I take the chance to find out what he's doing by grabbing his hair and pointing my blade to his neck, letting it cut a bit. The blood slowly oozes out of his neck, "tell me what you want from me, or I'll kill you right here," I threaten. He looks up, eyebrows furrowed,
"You? Oh, I don't want anything from you," he coughs, "but someone else wants something from Mark Lee." Shit!

I use the back of my knife to knock him out, ready to go. No, I can't just leave him here alone. I look down at him again, shoving my knife in his right leg and then placing my emergency tracker on him, pressing it two times to signal someone to come. 

I hurry to my car, leaving everything behind and step on the gas. I then call Donghyuck, "pick up, pick up," I mutter, but he doesn't. "Fuck!" I yell, slamming my hands on the wheel of the car. 

Lee Donghyuck

Doyoung got out a while ago and left me here with Mark. I peer over him; he seems so peaceful in this state. A small smile tugs at the sides of my lips as I'm reminded of the many memories we've shared. "Don't worry Mark, Doyoung will save you," I whisper.  

Even after knowing Doyoung and his capability as a doctor, it still blows my mind how good he is at this stuff. "Mark," I hum, "can you hear me?" I look down at him, of course, he can't hear me, "well, I don't care. I'm going to speak to you anyway. I told Minyoung how I feel about Minah, yeah, I know, it's strange. I just wish I could've told you first. I-if, you don't make it out." I stop in my tracks, taking a deep breath, "I just want you to know that you mean so much to me and that I love you, Hyung. You've been with me through thick and thin even when I used your feelings to my advantage. I'm so so sorry." The words are hard to let out, but they needed to be said. If I can't mention them to him when he's conscious, I can at least say them to him like this. 

I open my mouth to speak again, but am interrupted by a twist in the doorknob; its suddenness makes it plausible that it may not be Minyoung at the door. I stealthily sneak out of the medical room and lock it. It's too quiet down here. She wouldn't just walk in like that; she'd inform us that she's back, right? I continue down, walking towards the entrance, hands-on my pistol and ready to shoot. "Lee Donghyuck," spoke a cold and unfamiliar voice, I swivelled in the person's direction, faced with someone I haven't seen much of. Zhang Yixing? What's he doing here?
"Did you think we'd just let you get away after killing Baekhyun?"
"Did I kill Baekhyun?"
"I don't care who killed Baekhyun; all I know is that someone is going to die?"
"I know that too. So, you came for Mark?" he nods, eyes glaring into mines. 
"Well," I huff, "you're not getting him." 
"I guess I'll just get you then," he replies, throwing one of his blades at me. I catch it between my index and middle fingers. If I had missed, my left eye would've been cut out. 

I throw the knife back, watching it land into his right thigh and with a satisfied smile, run closer, pushing the knife in further. I twist it around, making sure he experiences something he won't forget anytime soon. I then pick up the gun he had dropped, but he pulls me down with him, "you little bastard," he hisses, wrapping his hands around my neck. I try to shove him off, but it's no use, the only way out is by shooting him. I manage to spin the gun around, aiming it straight for his head, this is the only way. 

BANG! 

What was that? My eyes immediately turn towards the medical room, Mark! Yixing noticed this, knocking the gun out of my hands and pushing me to the floor. 

BANG!

Another gunshot. This time, Yixing is the one to get distracted. I flip him over, beating him to the ground, yanking the knife out of his leg and jostling it straight into his left eye. 

He lets out a piercing scream, and then, silence. 

I check that he won't be getting up, and sprint to the medical room.

 If anything happens to Mark, I won't be able to forgive myself. 

So, I've been slacking recently and it's getting really bad. I normally update so quickly, but it's been so long!

In return, I offer a nearly 3000-word paragraph. I haven't written a chapter this long for a while!

I hope you all enjoyed it, this ff is definitely going to be around 45 chapters long. There are just so many things I have to clear up!

Also, ya girl is officially 17, had a great day stuck in quarantine! (technically I turned 17 a few days ago...) I've just been sitting on my fat ass vibin' to Elevator cus that shiz slaps. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 1.6K 30
Seoul is known for having loads of mafias.But no one knows who they are and where they are.They could be your average teenager,teacher,brother,studen...
27.1K 700 34
"But they are criminals" "We, are also criminals" GANG AU I am not in any way romanticising mafia groups - asteroid
5.4K 132 35
A tragic story from 7 years ago has come again to haunt Haneul but this time he won't let anything happened to her. He loves her but he cannot show i...
683 45 17
To, All the boys I've loved before (A NCT 127 Fanfic) When your nine secret love confessions gets delivered to the nine mentioned boys how will you d...