2Hearts : SarawatTine

By sunnuisance

Tine Metawin is a new actor in Star Bright Entertainment (SBE). His handsome and delicate figure can make any... More

Author Notes
Character ❤️ 2Hearts
2Hearts 1 : Are you okay?
2Hearts 2 : Why are you crying?
2Hearts 3 : Good job Tine!!
2Hearts 4 : Please, take care yourself
2Hearts 5 : Going to Sarawat house
2Hearts 6 : Sarawat POV
2Hearts 7 : A spoiled brat
2Hearts 8 : Luke Voyage
2Hearts 9 : I am jealous too
2Hearts 10 : Falling for him
2Hearts 11 : I miss you papaaa!
2Hearts 12 : Clueless Sarawat
2Hearts 13 : Feeling Sick
2Hearts 14 : Trending
2Hearts 14 : Late night call
2Hearts 15 : First kiss
2Hearts 16 : Play Date
2Hearts 17 : Sarawat becomes bold lately
2Hearts 18 : Love Scene
2Hearts 19 : Vague feelings
2Hearts 20 : Sarawat is Bright
2Hearts 21 : Growing feelings
2Hearts 23 : Talk to someone
2Hearts 24 : Open your heart for me
2Hearts 25 : Worries
2Hearts 26 : Celebration (Part 1)
2Hearts 27 : Celebration (Part 2)
2Hearts 28 : 2Hearts Reaction
2Hearts 29 : Off day
2Hearts 30 : Unfocused
2Hearts 31 : Meeting Tine's family (1)
2Hearts 32 : Meeting Tine's family (2)
2Hearts 33 : Terrible day
2Hearts 34 : Reveal the relationship?
2Hearts 35 : SarawatTine is real
2Hearts 36 : The hatred
2Hearts 37 : Unexpected
2Hearts 38 : Love is a hurricane
2Hearts 39 : Comforts
2Hearts 40 : Solved
2Hearts 41 : Insecure
2Hearts 42 : Assurance
2Hearts 43 : Sarawat Secret Mission
2Hearts 44 : Mosquito bite
2Hearts 45: Missing pieces
2Hearts 46: Messed up
2Hearts 47: Man's Talk
2Hearts 48: Where is Tine?
2Hearts 49: Reconcile
2Hearts 50: Revealation
2Hearts 51 : The Day
2Hearts 52 : Yes, we are dating
2Hearts 53 : Love you for a thousand years

2Hearts 22 : Love counsel

5.3K 271 37
By sunnuisance

A few days later

They have completed the filming of 2Hearts series a few days ago.

Tine at the company with his other colleagues.

In this few days, he didn't see Sarawat at all. After Sarawat kiss him that night, he never saw him.

He didn't know why the other kiss him on that night. Sarawat didn't even come back to their room after the party ended.

And what make Tine quite disappointed is tomorrow morning he found out that Sarawat already went off first, not join them by bus.

But why he feels disappointed though? He didn't know.

He's washing his hand in the toilet as he mind lost in his own thought.

"Hey Tine.. Are you okay?" Kay come towards Tine.

"Huh..  I'm okay Phee" Tine smile softly as he close the tap water.

"Tine I want to ask you something" Kay whispered to Tine's ear as he pulled the other to the corner.

"Emm. What is it Phee? Why you look suspicious?" Tine asked the older as he found the other behaviour is strange

"Nothing.. Just I wanna ask. Did you know Luke Voyage? The one that you drag from here before. I mean what's your relationship with him?" Kay asked with a low voice.

Tine widen his eyes. Then he speak.

"Why you ask Phee? Is there something wrong?" Tine didn't reply Kay's question instead his asked back.

"Hmm.. this guy has message me on line chat. He introduced himself as Luke Voyage and when I see his profile picture I remember he's the one with you before. He even tell me to ask you about him" Kay explain to Tine.

"What? How did he get your line ID. I never give to him though" Tine shocked by his brother action.

"What do you mean by that? I don't understand"

Tine sigh and he looks to their surrounding and then back to Kay.

"Luke Voyage is my brother Phee. His real name is Luke Metawin" Tine whispered.

This time turned Kay to open his eyes wider.

"Your brother??" Kay unconsciously speak out that loud.

"Shhh.. phee. Slow your voice"

"Ahh.. okay2. I'm sorry. I'm shocked. I didn't expect you have a brother. Everyone who see you and him that day assume he is your special one. Especially the gossip girls" Kay chuckles.

"Yeah.. he is my brother. He has asked me before to introduce you to him. But I thought he just plays a joke and not serious. So I don't mind him"

"I think he just make fun of me. But where did he get my line ID if you are not the one give to him"

"Maybe he got it from P'Aof. He's friend with him"

"I bet you are correct" Kay give a sigh.

"So, what my brother message you?" Tine asked as he grins toward his phee.

"Huh..nothing really. He keeps texting me nonstop because I don't reply his every single message. What's wrong with you brother actually"

Tine laughing when he heard the older didn't reply his brother chat. He has idea to tease his brother later.

"Maybe he's interested in you. Who knows" Tine give suggestion.

"Hey.. don't said that. Whom will interested with guy like me. I have nothing compare to him. He's so handsome as he can get any girl with one finger snap"

"Ohooo Phee..then you admit he's handsome naa" Tine tease the older as he sees P'Kay is blushing. P'Kay is cute though.

"Phee.. I forgot to tell you. Can you keep this as a secret for now. I didn't want anyone know about this yet" Tine asked the older.

"Okay. I understand. I will keep my mouth shut" Kay said as he smile.

They both walked out from the toilet.

But didn't they know, there is someone who's heard everything about that.

......

"Ai'Sarawat!! You have gone wasted for a few days already. Care to tell me what happened! Because right now I don't want to drag your ass to your room again!"

"Hmm.. nothing" Sarawat shakes his head. He little sober right now.

After he kiss Tine at that time, he suddenly become coward.

He afraid Tine will be mad at him and didn't want to associate with him anymore after what happen.

He even left the filming sites early with his manager to avoid from seeing Tine.

"After be friend with you for a long time, I don't believe it's nothing! There must be something!" Man shouted again.

"Now tell me. What's your problem actually?" Man asked again.

"It's Tine.." Sarawat said with his weak voice.

"Huh? What about Tine? Did you fight with him again?" Man asked impatiently.

Sarawat shakes his head.

"I kiss him"

Man's mouth gape after heard Sarawat's words.

"Wow.. you have move to the next stage. So fast!" Man said as he grins at Sarawat.

"So, what's the problem? You kiss him, he kiss you back right?" Man said as it is a small matter.

Sarawat rub his hair messily.

"The problem is he pushes me" Sarawat said as he cover his face with his hand.

"I mean.. at first he didn't push me when my lips touch his lips but after sometime he pushes me and run away from me" Sarawat rub his face and continue,

"I think I messed up dude! I really messed up this time"

"Okay. I want to ask you. Why you kiss him at the first place?" Man asked Sarawat who looks miserably.

Sarawat tilted his head slightly to Man.

"I don't know. Maybe I like him" Sarawat unsure of his feelings.

Man rolled his eyes.

"Maybe??? Are you stupid Sarawat? People don't go around kiss someone if he unsure of what he's feeling. Obviously you love him" Man try to open his friend mind.

After Sarawat just stay silent Man asked again.

"Did you talk to him after that?"

"No. After that kiss I didn't go back to our room and left the filming location early on the tomorrow morning. And until now I didn't speak or meet Tine yet"

"Oh. I want hit you badly now. How can you left Tine like that after you stole a kiss from him. Didn't you think how he felt after that happen"

Sarawat open his eyes wider.

"It's understandable if he pushes you, but at first he didn't right. Maybe he just shocked because it's too sudden or else he will pushes you at the moment your lips were connected to each other"

"It's your responsibility to explain to him. To tell him what you feel about him because it's you who initiated the kiss. Not him. But right now I didn't even know what Tine think of you. He might think you just make fun of him" Man scolded Sarawat.

"No! I don't make fun of him. That's the last thing I will do!" Sarawat try to ease his pain heart inside.

"If you say so, please confront with him. Don't be coward and hide here. Looking at you like this, no problem will be solved" Man said as he patted Sarawat back gently.

He has said what needed to be saying. Now, it's depend on Sarawat.

"And before I'm going back I want to tell you something that will make you happy" Man said as he stand up.

Sarawat looking up to Man as he furrows his eyebrow.

"Remember the Luke guy you jealous of before?"

"What about him?" Sarawat asked curious as to why their conversation is shift to Luke guy.

"He is your soon brother in law" Man said as he laughing seeing Sarawat reaction on that.

Sarawat eyes widen at that statement.

"Wait.. what do you mean by that?"

"He is Tine's brother, idiot! His real name is Luke Metawin" Man said again.

Sarawat sigh in relieved. Somehow he feels glad inside.

He even thought that Tine pushes him maybe because he already has a special one whom is that Luke guy.

But still..he need to confront with Tine before it's too late.

.....

AN: Finally, someome has knocked some sense to Sarawat head. Man is sensible in this story 😂😆 Go get your man Sarawat!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 7.3K 21
"You smell nice" Sarawat nuzzled Tine's soft neck. "Makes me wanna eat you up..." Tine is a law major with the right group of successful, popular fri...
100K 4.3K 20
Sarawat is a rock star, Tine is a fanboy, and their paths cross after CTRL+S is embroiled in a scandal. (wherein Sarawat and Tine never fake date and...
29.5K 1.8K 22
Losing was never an option for Saraswat Guntithanon! Winning for him was like an addiction. He would do anything to make sure he gets what he wants a...
39.5K 2.4K 20
The star dates the super fan. Win Metawin is the new rising star in Thailand and Bright Vachirawit is the fan. Oh wait, I mean Anti-Fan. The two have...