Insane [H.S]

Da HarrysMyVodkaxx

What's the borderline between normal and insane? Have you ever thought about it? In medical terms how can som... Altro

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Thirteen

195 28 94
Da HarrysMyVodkaxx

"So what's the plan?" I asked folding my arms in front of me as I waited for an explanation.

A soft, cold wind blew against my skin as we all gathered around the table, there was total silence until I decided to break it, I didn't know when my life started turning into a movie scene, all of this just felt surreal and hard to believe.

"Are we creeping in the middle of the night dressed in black from head to toe, wearing stereotypical ski masks along with carrying professional break-in tools? A little bit cliché if you ask me, but we can go along with it" I smirked as I made fun of the situation "I don't think you'll mind either Harry since you're always dressed in black"

"Do you find this funny?" Harry snapped his voice menacingly harsh "just be serious for two damn seconds"

Why is he always trying to dominate over everything I say?

I was about to snap back at him until Zayn's voice interrupted "can you two stop being at each others throat?" He muttered aggressively, it was clear as as a day that he was completely annoyed and have had enough with this childish behavior.

I stayed quite, I didn't need another backlash from Zayn "every asylum has nurses and guards awake at the late night shift, especially Broadmoir after the escape incident that happened with Styles, I am sure they even doubled the security, but there's always a way in" I rolled my eyes internally as he was stating the obvious.

I turned my gaze to the map that was on the table, there were places marked in red with numbers and letters written over every section, I let my eyes scan all over it, figuring that it was a map of the building.

"Seriously? A map?  Are we some sort of a dangerous gang now?" I rolled my eyes as I spoke with sarcasm.

"The hallways are empty most of the time and the guards are always close to the patient's cells, the ideal target is to get the file then get out, no trouble, no interacting with anyone, we can't even be seen" Zayn spoke as he completely ignored what I just said .

"How can you expect anyone not to see if there's cameras everywhere?" I asked hoping this time that he'd answer my question instead of dodging it.

"I remember you saying something like 'Cameras doesn't reach the end of the corridor so the back doors are the only option', Am I right or did I misheard it?" He persisted.

"You didn't" but I wish you did idiot.

Harry was back to being wordless, he didn't even let out a sign of annoyance at my constant questioning, I could tell he wasn't in the mood to express his irritation towards me, it seemed like his head was somewhere else, clearly not bothered by my blabbering, I want him to crack so bad, I want to know why he's so closed off, why he feels like every question is an interrogation, I hate to admit it but he is fascinating to know, I tried to steer myself away from the thoughts that would haunt me until I close my eyes.

"I guess we're really doing this?" I stated but it was more of a question than a statement.

"We?" Harry asked with a raised eyebrow making me feel confused.

I looked at Zayn for any kind of reassurance, waiting for him to say that he knew I was coming but if I wasn't surprised by what Harry has just said then I am clearly dumbstruck now.

"You're not coming" Zayn blurted as he glanced at me with those pale brown eyes.

Wait, what?

"I am" I muttered insistently.

"No, this is not an option, we can't risk it" Zayn replied with an assertive.

"Risk what exactly? If you're not interfering with anyone let alone be seen then what are you actually scared of risking?" I asked with wide eyes

"You being there at that place again" he was using this as an excuse, this is not the real reason, I don't want to push his buttons but I can't help it.

"We're not arguing about this" I sighed.

"You're right, we won't" Harry said "cause it's final"

I looked between the two of them for a second before an evil though came to my mind as a smirk spread on my face but I chose to keep it to myself as I don't want them to know what I plan to do "fine"

Zayn looked quite surprised at how I stopped fighting over this, if there's one thing that he knew about me is that I am a bit too stubborn to let matters slide that easily.

"I am thinking about hand-cuffing her to the bed or something" I felt the color drain of my face as I heard what Harry has just said, I glanced over at him to see that familiar devilish smirk playing on his lips instead of mine, tables have turned.

"Excuse me?" I stuttered with a hanging mouth "Is that some sort of a kink and you wanna try it on me?" I heard Zayn chuckling, amusement all over his face.

"Relax doll, I am just kidding" a sigh escaped my lips as he said this "or maybe not".

Oh god, this is not happening.

"He's just messing with you" Zayn said making my wild heart beats calmer, he glanced down at his phone then his eyes was dragged back to my face " I think it's time for us to go"

"Don't do something stupid" Harry muttered firmly as he slided back on his leather black jacket making him look ten times hotter while heading towards the door with Zayn trailing behind him, it felt weird that I am going to be here alone in Harry's house but I guess I could take advantage of that. I took one final look at them before I heard the sound of the door shutting and there was a click.

A click? I ran towards the door trying to open it but it wouldn't budge "Harry open the damn door, this is stupid"

"Nah, this is done so you won't do something stupid" I heard him saying from the other side before I heard the sound of his heels trailing off.

You left me no other choice then.

                           ***
Zayn's POV

I eyed the building feeling uneasy but I didn't let it show, I huffed trying to swallow my discomfort and fear, I couldn't let this feeling control me, I don't know why all of a sudden I was feeling like this, a moment ago all I was feeling was bravery, I was so anxious to get this file. Perhaps it was the thought of getting caught or someone spotting us, I shook my head trying to get rid of the thoughts, this is for Harry and I can't back off now.

The institution looked creepy but sitting in the car and observing made it look even more creepier. I glanced over at Harry, his narrowed eyes implied that he wanted to say something but he kept it to himself.

"I am not sure if it's a good idea that it's just the two of us, if you put three minds together it would've been more helpful" I pointed out feeling confused myself.

"You know she couldn't come" he said and I couldn't help but agree with him, I nodded my head as I saw him unbuckling himself from the passenger seat  while shutting the car door then heading towards the building.

I followed his footsteps as we approached the back doors making sure that the guard at the front door didn't hear any unusual movements, I pushed the metal door slightly with my shoulders revealing the dark area behind it, I let my eyes scan all over the place as they stopped over a metal stair, I glanced over at Harry asking him if this was the right way and as I saw him walking over there swiftly and silently, I knew it was the one. We kept climbing the stairs until we saw another metal rusty door.

"watch out for me while I try to open the door for this fucking dumpster" Harry's voice interrupted my thoughts, I nodded discreetly hoping no one spots us.

He inserted a tension wrench into the bottom of the key hole as he applied more pressure, the plug started turning slightly signaling that the door was unlocked, I had a victory look on my face as I couldn't wait to get the file and get the fuck out of here.

I scanned the shelves seeing Harry walking towards a particular one as his eyes wandered over the files like he's never seen them before, I can't say that I know how he's feeling but the look on his face said it all, we have no time for this emotional moment but I couldn't bring myself to interrupt it, his hand brushed all over the papers until he stopped at the one he wanted.

His file, his case.

"What do you mean? The back doors are freaking open, someone must have entered, inform the guards right now" I heard a yell as I went over to the small window in the back of the room seeing everyone moving hastily towards the back entrance door, I looked at Harry with terror filling my eyes.

We're so screwed.

_______________________________

Three full weeks without an update, sorry about this but the my finals are two weeks away.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

192K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
618K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
482K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
241K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...