HSMTMTS imagines :)

By kathylo42

Short stories about the cast of HSMTMTS. Cute, sickfics, ships, and drama. (It gets weird at the end) THIS... More

Author's Note and Requests
E.J Caswell Sickfic ๐Ÿ˜ท
Rini or NJ?: Water Polo ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿป
Ricky Bowen Imagine: SATs๐Ÿค“
Joshua Bassett Imagine: Frozen โ„๏ธ
Ricky Bowen Imagine Part 2: Who do you love?โ‰๏ธ
EJ Caswell Imagine: Valentine's Day๐Ÿ’Œ
Rini Sickfic: Just Like Old Times๐Ÿคง
Matt Cornett Imagine: Jet legged ๐Ÿ˜ด
Seblos Imagine : First Dateโค๏ธ
E.J Caswell Imagine Part Two: What have I done? ๐Ÿค”
Matt Cornett Imagine: Promise is a Big word. ๐Ÿค
Ricky Bowen Imagine Part 3: "When There was You and Me"๐Ÿค
Ricky Bowen Imagine Part 4: Where's Ricky? ๐Ÿ˜ถ
Redlyn Imagine: Horror Movies ๐Ÿคก
Rini Imagine: Sweatshirt โค๏ธ
Ricky Bowen x (Y/N) Imagine: Can I Have This Dance? ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป
Rina Imagine: New Girl ๐Ÿ˜Š
Sadie Hawkins Imagines ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จ
Ricky Bowen Sad Fic: I'm here for you. No matter what you need. ๐Ÿ’”
Big Red Imagine: Family Feud ๐Ÿ˜ฃ
Seblos Imagine: "I need your help." ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿค—
Matt Cornett Imagine: live streams and anouncements๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ™Ž๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Seblos Imagine: Love is love ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ
Gina's First Sleepover: Girls Only! ๐Ÿ’‹
Frankie and Joe Sickfic: The Plan ๐Ÿคข
E.J Caswell Imagine: Bad Days ๐Ÿคฌ
E.J and Gina Fanfic: Cute but annoying๐Ÿ‘€
Redlyn Imagine: Unexpected News โค๏ธ๐Ÿค
Rina x Rini x GJ Imagine: Just for a Moment๐Ÿฅฐ
EHS Ski Tripโ›ท
Seblos: Meeting Carlos' Family๐Ÿ˜ฌ
GJ fic: Not everything is as it Seems part 1 ๐Ÿคซ
GJ fic Not everything is as it Seems Part 2 ๐Ÿคฏ
Rini-Carcrash ๐Ÿฅบ
Eseblos: Maybe there is something there that wasn't there before... ๐Ÿฅ€
G.J Sickfic - You didn't do anything wrong. Part 1 ๐Ÿค•
G.J Sickfic Part 2: Side Effects May Occur....๐Ÿ˜ฏ
Requests โ€ผ๏ธ
Rini Imagine: "What are tampons?" (Mature Content)๐Ÿฉธ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Frankie and Joe Imagine: Quarantine Sucks ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ›’
Frankie and Joe Imagine: Chemistry Read/Auditions ๐Ÿ“„โค๏ธ
GJ fic: Heartbreak and Baseball๐Ÿ’”โšพ๏ธ
Rini family Camping Trip: Big news!โ›บ๏ธ๐Ÿ•
Rini Imagine: Jealousy, and Beast mode (My take on season two)๐ŸŒน๐Ÿคฏ
Jikezarra Imagine: Something There ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป
Redlyn Sickfic: One day you'll be mine. ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿคง
EJ x Nini x Ricky imagine: Who's is it? (Mature Content)โค๏ธ๐Ÿค”
Requests Closed and Updateโ€ผ๏ธ
New book!

Rini Imagine: Valentine's Day Babysitting ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘จ

1.2K 16 4
By kathylo42

Author's Note: So sorry I haven't been active. I blame finals and college and I also needed a long break to myself. This story is a bit different but it came to my mind when I saw the picture below. Enjoy reading. :)

Ricky's POV:

"Nins will you please stop cleaning  the dishes please. I want to talk to you about something." I asked my wife while wrapping my arms around her from behind.

"What's up babe?" Nini stopped cleaning a baby bowl and put it back in the sink.

"You know that Valentine's day is next weekend?"

"Yeah." Nini said kissing my cheek.

"Don't you think it's time for us to start going on dates again?"

"Ricky... what about Micheal?" Nini said pointing to the baby monitor on the counter.

"We haven't been on an actual date outside of our house since he was born. Please Nini. I will find a babysitter."

"If you can find a good babysitter who cares about Micheal and won't hurt him. I'll go. Ricky, Mikey has never been away from us for more than an hour." Nini whined

"I promise I'll find a babysitter. We will have the most romantic date of the year." I said kissing my wife's lips.

While Nini washed the dishes and hummed to herself, I went to the music room to text our group chat of friends.

Ricky and Nini 4 Ever Chat

King Carlos: Sorry guys I had to change the GC name ;)

Ricky Bowen: hey guys I need a favor.

Gina Caswell: Glad to hear that the new father is alive...

E.J Caswell: For once I am glad to hear from you jk

Seb: I'm running errands while (cough) someone (cough) Carlos watches the new episode of Queer Eye :/ what's up?

Kourt aka Superstar: I have a moment from press interviews what's up?

Ash: What's up? Im watching big red play yet another video game

Ricky Bowen: Im glad to hear that everyone has a moment. I need someone to babysit Mikey on Valentine's day. I am taking Nini out on a surprise date.

E.J Caswell: Gina and I have travel plans sorry dude

Kourt: I love my nephew, but I got to go to a interview rn bye.

Ricky Bowen: Anyone free? Im sorry it's so last minute.

Seb: Los and I will do it. We don't have Valentine's day plans except watch Queer eye which I told him I can't stand anymore

Ricky Bowen: Thank you so much. Nini deserves a day out.

I walked back to the kitchen to see Nini watching our son on the baby monitor. The scene was so cute, I didn't want to disturb her. I walked to her side and sat next to her holding her hand. She was startled at first then cuddled into my shoulder.

"I found a babysitter." I exclaimed happily.

"Wow. That was quick. Who is it?"

"Seb and Carlos."

"Ricky. I love them but are you sure they can handle a one-year old baby? Like what if they forget to feed him at the right time or what if they can't change diapers or what if they forget about him." Nini started using her British accent again it was so cute.

"Don't worry babe. We can teach them, and I will give them Mikey's nighttime schedule. I don't want you to worry. They said that they don't have plans that night." I said while rubbing circles on her back.

"I just don't want them to hurt Mikey. I know they wouldn't but he's a baby. He needs our attention and care."

"Please don't worry Nini." I said kissing her lips.

*Valentine's Day*

Carlos POV:

"Sebby, I love you, but why are we babysitting Ricky's child? You know that I can't babysit to save my life."

"I thought that it would be fun and good training for us since we just got married." Seb said putting down his spatula.

"Ok Fine I'll do it for you."

When we got to the Bowen's house. I was greeted by a very anxious and stunning Nini who was gathering papers from the fridge. Ricky was playing with the baby somewhere. I could tell from the laughing and music. Seb motioned for us to walk in holding hands. I think that Nini saw my "excitement" because she got nervous and started talking in that old British accent.

"Hey Seb and Carlos, come in." Nini greeted us.

"So, here is a schedule for Michael. And here is a meal preparation list which shouldn't be too hard to follow. There's also a list of things that he dislikes and likes. Lastly, there's a folder with pictures on how to change a diaper in case you forgot from last time you visited." Nini ranted in her British accent as Ricky came down holding a baby.

The last time we saw Michael was when he was 4 months old, so this is a huge shock to me but Seb seemed very happy.

"Nins don't scare them away with all of those files. I am sure they know most of the babysitting stuff already." Ricky said handing Michael to Seb.

I watched how carefully and effortlessly he did it. I tapped Seb's shoulder and whispered, "I can't babysit."

The baby started crying really loudly and Nini took him from Seb. I was scared and Seb grabbed a hold of my hand again whispering, "We got this."

Nini calmed the baby down. Ricky grabbed his keys and wallet from a table and then grabbed Nini's hand.

"Nins we're going to be late for our dinner reservations."

"Don't worry we got this. Have fun lovebirds." Seb said taking Michael from Nini and the notes.

Seb's POV:

"Carlos don't be scared. Come play with Michael."

"I'm not good with kids." Carlos, my husband blushed from the couch.

"I'm going to get his dinner bottle ready. Why don't you take a turn playing with him on the playmat?"

"Seb, how are you so good with babysitting?"

"Oh, I used to watch my younger siblings while my mom was tending to the farm or my dad was traveling. It's not that hard. You got to give them love and attention." I said form the kitchen.

When I walked back to the living room, I saw Carlos giggling with Michael. It was the most adorable thing ever. I snapped a picture and then put his bottle down.

"Los why don't you try feeding him?" I handed the warm bottle to my husband.

"Ok. Ummm how do you do this?"

"Here let me help. Hold his head back so he doesn't choke." I said while helping feed the baby the bottle.

"eeeew. He threw up on my back. This shirt might be designer."

"Carlos you can wash it when we get home. Your supposed to burp him after you feed him. Here let me do it while you clean up." I said while kissing my husband's cheek.

I read on Michael's schedule that his bedtime was 7:00pm, so I decided to let Carlos have another try at this babysitting thing that he says he's so bad at.

"Carlos, do you want to put him to bed while I clean up the dishes we used?" I said while taking the sleepy baby out of the play chair.

"Sure." Carlos said nervously.

"You got this babe."

I put the bottle in the sink and cleaned up the mess that was on the table. I also followed Nini's strict cleaning instructions because of Michael's allergies. After I finished, I didn't hear or see Carlos come back, so I went to check on him.

I walked to the nursery and saw the most precious sight ever. I took a picture and sent it to Ricky and Nini and then kissed my husband's cheek waking him up. I helped Carlos put Michael in his crib and then closed the nursery door slightly.

"Sebby, I want a baby like now." Carlos whined when we got to the living room.

(Imagine that the baby has curly hair)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 244 15
"all i know, is this could either break my heart or bring it back to life got a feeling your electric touch could fill this ghost town up with life...
15.8K 233 19
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ [๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ.] rj caswen oneshots. contains โ€ข smut โ€ข fluff โ€ข angst copyright ยฉ [2023] ยฉ ๐–๐•๐“๐„๐‘๐†๐‘๐๐•๐ˆ๐“๐˜ 2023.
1K 29 8
God, Rory! Stop acting like a. . .LOVEFOOL! LOVEFOOL fem!oc x ricky bowen hsmtmts season 1-4 honeyandboundary, 2023
41.3K 667 33
Will do any. Requests always open! Please just comment and ask or PM me! Thanks! I do not own High School Musical: The Musical: The Series. All chara...