GravityTale 0.2

By Kitsynii_

Dipper and Mabel return to Gravity Falls for the Christmas vacation. But their family and friends won't be th... More

Chapter 1 || Pack your bags , we're going to Gravity Falls!
Chapter 2 || Meet the gang
Chapter 3 || Christmas Plans
Chapter 4 || Just a regular day in Gravity Falls
Chapter 5 || Winter shenanigans
Chapter 6 || The truth
Chapter 7 || Routine
Chapter 8 || Mettaton's sleepover
Chapter 9 || Chilling and Golf
A/N || Music and fun videos for you~
Chapter 10 || Early Invitations
Chapter 11 || Dreams
A/N || Headcanons
Chapter 12 || The power to destroy =)
Chapter 13 || Wizards
Chapter 14 || Aquarium
Chapter 15 || Powers and Past
Chapter 16 || Not what THEY seem
Chapter 17 || A new project...
Chapter 18 || Walmart
Chapter 19 || Snowstorms
Chapter 20 || A new friend
Chapter 21 || Blondes
Chapter 22 || Shopping
A/N || What crossovers would you like?
Chapter 23 || Meanwhile in a studio/underground bunker
Chapter 24 || Christmas
Chapter 25 || Dipper's journal
A/N || Yep it's an A/N and not a bunch of headcanons
A/N || The clothes the indies are wearing for New Years
Chapter 26 || Chara's diary
Chapter 27 || Mabel's multiverse adventure
Chapter 28 || Therapist
Chapter 29 || A soulful day
Chapter 31 || Goodbye

Chapter 30 || New Years

112 2 12
By Kitsynii_

__Dipper's POV__

Me and Mabel were helping Grunkle Stan, Ford, and Soos to prepare the table buffet before the Dreemurrs and the indies arrive. When we were almost done, some of the monsters, Sans, Gaster, Papyrus, Undyne, Alphys, and Mettaton, the usual. The Dreemurrs then finally arrive, except for Chara. They didn't know where she went.

Later on, we all heard a large bunch of footsteps, laughs, and talking.

Then, the door was kicked open, which caught our attention. It was Chara with the indies. They entered the house, which was starting to get crowded but luckily, some went outside to give a bit more space, to the point Undyne and Alphys went to the roof and drank some beer together.

Toriel was talking to Chara due to her breaking her promise to just bring less people, but winds up bringing everyone. She laughs nervously and quickly leaves. The ones who went outside were the ink monsters, Ballora and her daughter, two rabbits, the skeleton family, Chara, and three animatronics. One was a pink fox, another was an orange and purple fox and one was a magenta bear. Some of the souls were there too. The ones who stayed inside was the Dreemurr family, Sal Fisher and his girlfriend, Me, Mabel, Stan Ford, Wendy and Soos. The Dokis, the rest of the souls, and Mettaton.

We weren't going to eat yet, it was still was 6 pm, and Ford thought it'd be fine for now if we just get small portions of snacks.

Mabel was hanging out with the Dokis, they were getting along super well, which surprises me because she never met them. I walked outside and introduced myself to the other animatronics. Turns out the three animatronics I saw were called Funtime Foxy, Funtime Freddy, and Lolbit. They explained to me why the first part of their names is Funtime: it's because they're versions of two original characters: Freddy and Foxy. Who were both males, but these foxes were girls. The children's souls in each animatronic, bringing them to life. The three were siblings, animatronic, or not. F. Foxy was the oldest, And F.Freddy was there youngest, so I think you can guess where Lolbit is in the family.

(unlike some people who ship F.Freddy and F.Foxy, which disgusts me a bit, no offense)

The two bunnies were Bon Bon and Bonnet, who were F.Freddy's sidekicks. At first, I thought Bon Bon was a girl because they wore a dress, but, when they were created, their creator didn't give them a specific gender, so they were genderless, but Bonnet was a given a gender. I said hi to Ballora and her daughter, Circus Baby, who were related before they died. Her husband was a child serial killer and all victims want to kill him, which they did, and Cassidy is preparing his torture in hell, to which all the animatronics will come to kick his ass.

Ballora, in her previous life, had other children, Michael, who is the security guard that's now living in their underground home. Chris, who died because Michael was being a jerk. To which upon learning, her husband made the Minireenas, to help her cope with the sadness. He did the same for Baby, making Bidybabs.

I walked to the Ink monsters, to which Alice recognized me. She introduces me to Bendy, Boris, and their creator Henry. I realized Alice didn't bring her boyfriend, to which she replies that she didn't want them to get embarrassed because of him. 

After meeting up with them, I went back to the house and see Frisk going live from her Youtube channel.

She introduced to everyone inside, including me, and went outside to show the others. I went to Mabel and the Dokis who were also going live from TikTok.

(Monika has Twitter, Natsuki and Sayori has TikTok,and Yuri has Facebook)

I then bumped into a guy. He was a guy made of wires, eyes, and a mask. He was holding a basket of butters.

Before I could ask him who he is, Lolbit and F.Foxy were running to him, to which he reacts by running away. The sisters were naruto running, which makes me wonder if Michael showed them memes. Chara, upon seeing my confusion, she explained, he was Ennard, a mix of all the animatronics. Therefore, he has no soul.

When the fox girls caught up to him, they fell and started to tackle. 

"All of this because of a  basket of butter?"I jokingly exclaim.

"Those are exotic butters, Ennard's precious possession, since Christmas is the season of sharing, he thought he'd share them, but Lolbit likes to harass the poor guy and his butter, which her older sister has to stop her from doing that sometimes. 

Chara then leaves to go talk to Sal.

I was alone again.

Eventually someone patted me on the shoulder. I turned and saw another ink angel-like Alice, she was smiling at me, her hair tied up in a ponytail, her halo was a headband, and her face wasn't melted off.

It was Allison, I remember her from the pictures Chara showed me.

"Hello, you're Dipper Pines, right?"

"Yes, Allison?" I presume.

"What food do you recommend?" She asks, talking about the buffet table, which for now has snacks. 

"You haven't eaten food?"

"For a few decades at least."She tells me. "I could only eat bacon soup, just like everyone else. When Joey would give us food, it was usually soups and mashed potatoes."

"Uh...Have you tried chips?" I ask.

"No.."

"Here."I pass her a bowl of chips."I suggest you grab a cold drink with that."

"Oh! Like to pair it, or dip it in the drink?" She asks.

Allison sounded like an innocent stupid cute child inside a grown woman.

"No, to pair it." I finally tell her. She nods, leaves and gets a drink. It was a soda, and once she drank it, she commented on how it was sweet and salty and she didn't understand why.

"It's delicious that way," I reply.

Allison thanks me and leaves to her dog friend, who was a version of Boris with a mechanic arm.

I decided to get my own snacks, too, and then everyone started to do the same, they got their choice of snacks, and went outside or stayed here. Mabel sat beside me, after hanging out with the Dokis.

"How was it?"I ask her.

"It was fun, I think Natsuki is still going live. It will be a long stream for both her and Frisk if they stay up all night streaming." She says. She then munches on her Cheetos and drinks her Mabel juice.

When we were done we put our plastic plates in the trash and walked outside.

(All Pinoys out there, remember those buffets with the plates used are either plastic or paper with plastic and paper utensils? I miss that)

Outside, was Ballora and Toriel chatting, with wine glasses and all that. Chara, Sal, his girlfriend, Wendy, and F.Freddy were playing that ping pong game with the red cups. But when one of their balls will fall into a cup, F.Freddy will fill it with beer, and whoever threw it will have to drink the cup.

Seriously how the fuck does Toriel not realize this.

Chara is 14.

Sal is 15.

Ashley is 16.

They're underaged. When I ran to F.Freddy, telling him that's not good for them, he reassured me it was non-alcoholic, and he and Wendy only got the one with real alcohol. I sigh with relief at this and asked if we could join. They said yes and we started to play.

It was quite amusing.

Mabel was talking with Ashley and I was chatting with Sal. Wendy and F.freddy were the ones pouring the drinks now and were chatting about drunk stories.

"I wanna have drunk stories!" Mabel exclaims.

"You'll have to wait for a few years, then you can have a drunk story," I tell her.

"I have a drunk story," Chara says.

"Tell us!"Mabel shouts.

"Okay...so...this one time I went to Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria. The animatronics there were having a party cause it was 'Afton Dies Day', and they were celebrating. Chica made a lot of food and then next thing you know we were all drunk. I don't remember how. I just blacked out while eating a slice of pizza and I woke up and we were all piled up on each other. It became even more fun when they did a performance for the children the next day and they were still drunk. Mangle barfed out remains of food, but no one saw it because she was in the corner then sneaked off, so the janitor thought a kid did it.

I, on the other hand, was still passed out in a box in one of the locked closets, when night came by, we all laughed about it.

So basically I was gone for almost 2 days.

I was grounded after, but didn't tell mom and dad about the drunk part."

When Chara was done with her story, we were all cracked up.

"We won't tell them, promise," Mabel swears. Chara thanks her and we continue to play.

Later, Mabel and I left the others because we got bored, but it occupied us for a while and now it was almost 9 pm. 

"Grunkle Ford are we gonna eat soon? I'm hungry for a big yummy dinner."Mabel tells him.

"Yes we will Mabel." He says, ruffling her hair.

He goes outside and tells everyone the dinner buffet is ready. Everyone runs inside excitedly.

This time everyone stays inside and some eat on the couch, on the side of the buffet table, standing up, sitting on the floor, and the lucky ones were able to sit down in the table. it was crowded, but it was fine.

I realize that Undyne and Alphys were still up on the roof.

"Maybe they're making out..."Mabel comments.

I hit her on the back and tell her to shut up.

Circus Baby overhears this and laughs. Ballora, turns to her and looks at us. I point to Mabel, showing that it's her fault.

Frisk and Natsuki were filming their food and chatting with the audience, much to Chara's and Monika's dismay. they were already done with their food and continuously complaining to their annoyance.

When almost what it seems to be everyone was done with their meals and plate, Mint came in with three pies. They both had different colors and sizes. She takes one with the souls' colors and slices them to give it to the souls, including Frisk and Chara. The next one, one with many weird colors: dark orange, grey, black, brown caramel, white and black, light blue, dark purple, light green, blue, light pink, red, dark pink, orange, magenta, dark blue, and hot pink. She sliced them and gives them to the Indies. It was a really big one. The last one had magenta, blue, orange, purple, lavender purple, yellow, marine blue. They were meant for the monsters. Mint then gives the rest, including me and Mabel ice cream. Decorated with matching colored sprinkles.

~Timeskip~

It was now 11 pm. The hour just started. New year's was close, and Natsuki and Frisk still hasn't given up on streaming. Frisk, not wanting to miss out on stuff, gave the phone to Asriel and went to her friends. It surprises me how long Undyne and Alphys were up on the roof. they were still able to eat the dinner.

If you were wondering, some people were drunk, for example, Undyne, who jumped from the roof and shouted: "I'm gay." Which was true. F. Freddy and Wendy got drunk from the cup game and were now passed out on the table with cups spilled on their heads. Sans, who drank too, was sleeping on his gaster blaster that was floating, also asleep. But I don't think it drank alcohol though. Henry, Alice, Grunkle Stan, and Mechanic-Hand Boris which I learned his name was Tom, were on the floor, not succumbing to sleep, and instead were playing with cards, making a castle. Lolbit and Ennard were drunk and were at the edge of the roof, with Lolbit about to drop the exotic butters, shouting "SIMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA." Chara and F.Foxy secretly got drunk and ran in the forest, climbed on a tree, and hidden in the leaves, they were both drinking actual alcohol. I couldn't do anything, because when I'd shout at her for doing that, she'd look at me with a death stare, and I'd get intimidated all the time.

So I gave up, if someone finds her, it's her fault. 

but the thing is, I think it's going to be terrible to have a bunch of drunk people appreciating the New Year. It's 11:30, so I have at least 30 minutes to make them get their consciousness. Let's start with F.Freddy and Wendy. I got a bottle of water and poured on them. they woke up and asked what happened.

"You blacked out from getting drunk."

"Thanks dude," Wendy says, ruffling my hair. I run to refill it and go to Stan, Alice, Tom and Henry. I poured the water and Alice reacted strongly.

"HEY! WHAT THE FUCK!" She was about to scratch me with her claws, but I dodged and ran away to the kitchen.

"Need help with that?"

I turn and see Mint, who wanted to help with the sober people. We walked to Alice who was grumbling. Mint laces her hands on her, a green light shone, and then Alice's drunkenness was gone. She did the same to the three others. They were less dumb and aggressive but continued to play with the card castle while also keeping track of the time. Mint ran to the roof, where Lolbit was, and I was at the bottom, spreading my arms. Mint tickles Lolbit, making her drop the exotic butter,s much to Ennard's shock. Luckily, I caught it and reassured him his babies are fine. Mint uses her magic and Lolbit was feeling better. Mint then did the same to Undyne. she didn't do it to Alphys, since she already stopped before it got worse. And the last one, Chara and F. Foxy. I distracted Chara and Foxy by doing it again, while Mint sneaked on them and did Chara first, there Foxy. They stopped immediately and climbed down, abandoning the bottle and cups up there. She thanked me and Mint, and went back to the party. I asked Mint how she was able to use this power.

"It's part of my healing powers, I can heal not only injuries, but also people from being drunk." She explains.

"Huh, anyways, thanks Mint."

"Your welcome." She replies. 

We went back to the party just in time. Everyone was gathered together, a lot were on the roofs, including the souls, to which Mint quickly went to, and they posed, pointing their fingers to the sky. 

"10" 

Natsuki and Frisk were filming at everyone.

"9"

Chara decides to join the souls on the roof.

"8"

Undyne holds empty bottles drank by the others.

"7"

Grunkle Ford, Stan, Mabel, Soos, Wendy, and I were holding the fireworks.

"6"

Other people, such as Ballora, Circus Baby, and Toriel were filing the moment.

"5"

The ink monsters were holding party poppers and were climbing on the top of trees that were close to us.

"4"

I could tell we were all very excited.

"3"

Everyone was determined to make this the best New Year's ever.

"2"

To all our surprises, the gods HATE and LOVE were watching, floating very high in the sky. They were drinking in golden goblets.

"1"

It was time.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!" We all shout. Everything happened so fast, at the same time. The souls blasted together, making a rainbow blast that went really far. Me and the Gravity Falls team blasted the fireworks, going high to the sky and exploded. HATE and LOVE cheered and clung their goblets. the ink monsters popped the party poppers, spreading beautiful confetti on us. Undyne clashes the bottles and sometimes throws them, luckily they didn't hit us. Everybody was cheering happily.

I hugged Mabel, and the Dreemurr kids joined in, then, in the end, all of us were having a huge group hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 1.3K 40
The tale of how two twins from Gravity Falls, Oregon fall down Mt. Ebbot, and experience what most other humans have never seen before, and now, all...
66.2K 1K 41
A year after the original series, Dipper and Mabel (along with their parents, Rachel and Patrick, of course) officially move to Gravity Falls permane...
40.6K 1.1K 13
"Dipper, there is one last thing to prevent Bill's reign of terror for good. You must climb to Mt. Ebbot, not far from here, and retrieve some inter...
72.4K 2.5K 30
After a decision to send Dipper and Mabel Pines to Gravity Falls, their lives get a little more interesting. Demons, powers, sacrifices and changes a...