Klaus Mikaelson's Girl [klayl...

By kidgarbage

"You're Klaus Mikaelson's girl." The witch studies Hayley as if she's a century old grimoire. "Is that reall... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17
18.
19.

8.

4.7K 143 7
By kidgarbage

The next morning, the house was pretty silent. Elijah found John Winchester's journal laying on the table and decided to scan through it. Sam came downstairs and immediately took it from him, murmuring "Give me that." In the process.

Dean was in the backyard with Rebekah, she was giving him more information about their family which he would mock every once in a while. Suddenly all four of them heard Klaus' aggressive yelling.

"Winchesters!" He yells at the top of his lungs before whooshing into the living room. Sam furrows his eyebrows and Elijah stands in worry. Klaus growls when he sees Sam, vamp speeding to hold him against the wall by his neck. "Where is she?" He hisses in disapproval.

"Where is who?" Sam croaks, but it doesn't make Klaus loosen his grip.

"Hey, hey, calm down. What're you talking about?" Dean says as he rushes into the room, followed by Rebekah.

"Hayley is not in her room, where the bloody hell is she?!" Klaus demands. He went to check on her this morning out of causality when he noticed she wasn't downstairs. If she's not in her room or outside either, where could she be? Klaus had erupted in caution and worry.

"Klaus, stop! Put him down." Rebekah says as Sam was huffing for air. Klaus drops him down and Sam coughs as Elijah helps him up.

"This alliance was only made yesterday, why would they disobey you?" Elijah cuts in calmly, but still worried about Hayley's disappearance.

"Ugh, Klaus, could you get any more protective?" Rebekah mutters as he furrows his eyebrows at her. "She left to the bayou a few hours ago," she explains, glancing at the clock, "Now that I think about it, it's been a while. She said she wouldn't be gone too long." Rebekah grows anxious as well now and Klaus flips over a chair.

"And you let her go?" Klaus asks in disbelief.

"We've been over this, Niklaus, Hayley will do as she wishes since she's been let off the hook by Marcel due to your fake relationship." Elijah says to him.

"What relationship?" Dean asks Rebekah, since she's probably the only one that will answer him right now.

"He's dating Hayley in the eyes of the vampires so that they won't kill her. Wolves aren't exactly allowed to stay around here." Rebekah elaborates.

"And that's exactly why Marcel and the vampires wouldn't capture her. But somebody did." Klaus paces around in the room, surprising his siblings with his worrying.

"How do you know she's been captured? Maybe she just got caught up in something, found a wolf even." Sam states other theories. "No, no. She would've called. God, think." Rebekah curses under her breath.

Klaus' forehead creases as he's deep in through, eyebrows furrowed and jaw tightened in fury when he finally realizes who could've taken her. "She has the consent of the vampires, and the wolves are her family. But nobody mentioned anything about the witches."

Elijah parts his lips in realization as well, turning to the highly interested Winchesters, "Gentlemen, welcome to day one of being allies with the Mikaelson's."

-

Hayley's sight is patched with spots, she has to blink a few times to get rid of them. The last she remembered was going to Rousseau's and seeing Sophie. Then another witch saw her and began to cast some sort of spell, causing her to pass our. Hayley grows furious at the memory. She suddenly sees an unfamiliar figure walk in, crossing her arms over her chest.

"You're Klaus Mikaelson's girl." The witch studies Hayley as if she's a century old grimoire.

"Is that really what I'm known for?"

Hayley rubs her pained head, sitting up. She looks around to notice she's been placed in a crypt, similar to where she had her second encounter with Niklaus here in New Orleans.

"Pretty much." The witch chuckles. "I'm Sabine." She introduces, sticking out a hand to help her up.

"You put me in here, you really think I'm going to accept an introduction?" Hayley scoffs.

"That wasn't me. That was Agnes, and I'm sorry. But she has some sort of announcement to make." She sighs. Hayley thinks for a moment before grabbing her hand.

"Whatever." She mumbles. "I'd rather you address me as Hayley." She brushes herself off and sees Sophie walk in. "Hayley?" She puts down the bowl of herbs that were in her hand. "What're you doing here? Sabine, you brought her here?" Sophie questions, confused. Hayley rolls her eyes.

"What do you guys want with me?" She asks.

"Oh, it's not what we want with you, dearie. It's what we want with the devil you carry." Another voice says, causing all three girls to look at the entrance of the crypt. It's Agnes, and she's looking at Hayley's stomach. Hayley grows protective, putting a hand over her stomach.

"What do you want with my child?" Hayley grits in annoyance and caution.

"We cannot allow that child to be born, and in order to do so we'll have to kill it. I don't care if we have to kill you along with it, but it being birthed will be an end to witchcraft." Agnes says. Sophie eye's widen as Sabine sighs, looking down already knowing this information. Hayley shakes her head, terrified and starts stepping back.

-

Klaus is growing more and more aggravated by the second. They talked about where the witches could be, and Elijah mentioned that they can't do witchcraft without getting caught. This drained Sam's attention. What secret weapon did Marcel hold that allowed him to know when magic is going on?

"Marcel makes occasional trips to the church at times. I'm sure he's not wrapped around Father Kieren's finger, there has to be something else down there." Klaus interperpates.

"I'll go check that out." Sam grabs his sweater and starts shrugging it onto his shoulder.

"Alone? What if Marcel catches you snooping around like that?" Rebekah interferes and Elijah stands up. "I'll accompany you." He says. Sam nods slightly, glancing at an unusual quiet Dean. "Let's go then." He clears his throat before following Elijah out the door.

"Speaking of Marcel, what if he finds out about this situation?" Dean cuts in. "He won't, all we need to do is distract him. Klaus, you're his friend so you go. Dean and I could-" Rebekah starts but Klaus cuts her off.

"I am going to be the one to find Hayley and I am going to be the one to snap whomever witch that took her's neck." Klaus commands at Rebekah comments, standing up. "If anything, you should be his distraction, sister. We all know you share a very thick history besides the times you were kept away daggered in a box." Klaus arches an eyebrow at her and she glares at him.

"I want to find Hayley just as much as you do, Niklaus. She's my friend, if anything I've been way more kind to her than you ever have been!" Rebekah shouts and Dean stands up this time.

"Woah, guys, I wouldn't call it the right time to fight. Do it after we find Hayley," Dean says sarcastically. "How about all three of us go?"

Klaus and Rebekah glare at each other for a moment before he says, "Fine. Let's not waste time, shall we?"

-

While Rebekah went to ask Marcel about the witches, Klaus and Dean headed to the voodoo shop. When Klaus saw Katie, the witch Thierry's dating, behind the counter, he immediately vamp sped to her. He pinned her against the counter, hauling her by neck.

"Where is Hayley?" He sneers and she chokes from his hold.

"Who?" She croaks out, fighting out of his hold. Dean facepalms himself, rushing towards them.

"Wow, very subtle, Klaus," Dean says sarcastically, "But that's not how we deal with things."

"My apologies, mate, this is my way of dealing with things." Klaus lets go of her neck and she coughs horrendously.

"Mind telling us where Hayley is, before the hybrid in the room snaps your neck?" Dean asks and she shakes her head rapidly.

"Don't lie to me." Klaus murmurs and Dean sighs. "Tuck away your anger issues, alright? We'll get it out of her." Dean requests and Klaus scoffs, flipping over an items stand.

"I don't know anything, I swear!" Katie pleads.

"Sure you don't, love, but we won't be leaving until we get even a bit of information. And I'm sure your little boyfriend won't like to come in to see you with your head apart from the rest of your body." Klaus explains and Dean nods. "It's true. But cut down the killing though, would you?" Dean shakes his head and Katie gulps.

"Oh, stop it. She doesn't know anything," Rebekah suddenly comes in, with the chime ringing from the door. "However, I found out that some witches spend their time in the cemetery mourning over the loss of their ancestors." She says in a petty voice, scoffing afterwards.

"The crypt," Klaus mumbles and looks up at Dean and Rebekah, "They brought me there when they announced Hayley's pregnancy. They took her back there, or to another one there." Klaus scolds himself for not thinking of this before.

"Well then, what're we waiting for?" Dean raises his eyebrow, and Rebekah heads out with Dean hot on her heels. Klaus stays behind for a second, thinking about ways to ruin the lives of the witches.

-

ok thats all i didnt write the part when klaus and elijah and rebekah explain to sam and dean about their history but it happened ok

hayleys captured you'll see what happens in the next update, do y'all think the baby will be killed or not? comment your ideas! and remember to vote :)

-A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

727K 20.2K 49
Being the last witch of her kind, Lena Ricci has been protected by Rebekah Mikaelson her whole life. And then one day, as the two are having the tim...
7.8K 166 50
Lorelei is the hybrid submissive of Niklaus Mikaelson. She lives in New Orleans with the๏ฟผ Original Family. Lorelei has become one of them. But what h...
39.8K 1K 27
Rieka Donovan-Bellissima left Mystic Falls with her best friend, Hayley Marshall, to search for their family. Rieka's looking for her mom's family bu...
1.8K 80 6
โ›๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฆ, ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž.โœ Malia Hale, a werewolf has arrived in Mystic Falls i...