Inazuma Eleven Reincarnated G...

Autorstwa Natsumiy

A girl, who gets transported to another world. She have no clue where she is or how she got there in first pl... Więcej

Chapter 1: The beginning of the end
Chapter 2: Bakery shop
Chapter 3: Meet Inazuma Eleven
Chapter 4: Nakamura Household
Chapter 5: The Inazuma Caravan! Saki joins the team!
Chapter 6: The Prince of Snowman
Chapter 7: Who is the new Ace Striker?
Chapter 8: The Alien Academy Attack!!
Chapter 9: Epsilon Attack!!
Chapter 10: The Hidden Power!!
Chapter 11: Royal Academy Come back part 1!!
Chapter 12: Royal Academy Come Back Part 2!
Chapter 13: The Last Wyvern Blizzard!!
Chapter 14: Erik Eagle/Ichinose Kazuya is seriously in trouble!!
Chapter 15: Dvalin/ Desarm Trap!
Chapter 17: Grandpa's Secret Trick!
Chapter 18: The Other Majin the Hand!
Chapter 19: Size Make Earthquake!
Chapter 20: The Captain's Trial! Saki's Training!
Chapter 21: The Great Battle in the Southern Sea!
Chapter 22: The Flame Striker! Saki meets Shurayuki!
Chapter 23: The Radical Rhythmic Soccer Game!
Chapter 24: The Fist of Justice!
Chapter 25: Epsilon's Counterattack!
Chapter 26: The Fire Revival!
Chapter 27: The Freezing Darkness Of Diamond Dust!
Chapter 28: Byron, The Back Up of the Gods. Lost of Memories
Chapter 29: A New Challenge!
Chapter 30: Showdown! Mark/Endou VS Axel/Gouenj
Chapter 31: The Miracle Team! The Chaos!!
Chapter 32: Blizzard of Fire! A Real Darkness Arise!
Chapter 33:We're Finally Here! Aliea Academy!!
Personal Biodata of OC characters

Chapter 16: Epsilon/Ipushiron! The Toughest Battle Yet!

973 39 11
Autorstwa Natsumiy

"Normal talk"
'Normal thinking'
"Voice talk"
"Hissatsu tactics"

English name/Japanese name

I don't own any of the pictures used here. The credit goes to their rightful owner.
______________________________________________________________
Normal POV

Mark/Endou stares in total shock and disbelief at what he just saw right now. Saki whom he thought was calm, energetic, and quiet just kicked the ball to her team. Not to mention, her friend from her childhood nonetheless. "Why did she do that?" He asked himself.

All the Raimon team watched Saki and Shawn/Shirou in surprise. They were all happy to see the new Hissatsu tactics they used and were about to go congratulate them however, Saki's next action made them freeze on their spot. Even though Saki is quiet and distant. She never resorts to any violence. Though she sometimes fights with some of her teammates she never raises her finger on any of them. So what made her so mad that she came down to this low and attack her teammate? Did Shawn/Shirou leaving his position made her that much angry? Or is there something they are not getting at?

Coach Lina/Kira was also surprised by her behavior. She never thought a girl like her do such a thing but Saki was not just any normal girl and she knows that very well.

Silvia/Aki looks troubled and confused by Saki's sudden behavior towards Shawn/Shirou. She knew that she was mad with Shawn/Shirou leaving his position but did she have to kick Shawn/Shirou with the ball? "Saki..." She whispers sadly.

Celia/Haruna was not happy to witness this violence against her team but she decided to stay silent. She knew that if she said anything right now...then she won't be able to take it back.

Nelly/Natsumi was in no position to say anything too. This surprised her. But she thought she could have a very good reason to do that.

Jude/Kidou watch Saki closely. 'I know what Shawn/Shirou did is wrong but...why did she react like that?' He thought as he looked at her calm expression as she walked past him. Even though she looks calm. He could see her burning angry in her eyes. 'What made you so mad that you have to use violence Saki?' He thought as he look at her retreating back. 'You look like your trying to hide from your own emotions.'

Dvalin frowns when he saw her attack her team. 'Why did she attack him?' He can't deny that it caught him off by surprise. He looks at Saki who got on her position. 'I don't think she will use those Hissatsu tactics again. But... her Hissatsu tactics pack a whole lot of power itself. I overestimated her.' He looks at his palm. 'I never thought I have to use that Hissatsu tactic so soon.' He thought as he clenched his hand into a fist. 'If it's worthwhile then I will do it. This girl amuses me.' He smirks.

Epsilon/Ipushiron team was wary of Saki now.

"For a mere human, she was able to destroy Master Dvalin's wormhole so easily." Zell scowls.

"We need to watch over her very carefully so that she won't try to take any chances of scoring again." Metron frowns.

"We must keep her out of this game." Carmen looks angry.

'She needs to be stopped!' Everyone in Epsilon/Ipushiron team thought of the same thing.

(Fweet!) The match continues. Jude/Kidou got the ball. "Saki takes it-" he was about to pass the ball to her but however he stops and grits his teeth. Saki is being blocked by three of Epsilon/Ipushiron players.

"Give me the ball!" Aiden/Atsuya Shawn's/Shirou's brother personality shouts as he steals the ball from his teammate. This caused Shurayuki to go mad again when she saw this. She watches as Aiden/Atsuya tries to score using Ethernal Blizzard/Etānaru Burizādo over and over again but he keeps failing.

'Dame those stupid aliens! Why do they always target me?!' Shurayuki thought in angry as she try to escape but she gets blocked again. "Che!" She clicks her tongue in annoyance.

"It's because of your fault. Who told you to show off?" Saki shouts at her angrily inside her head.

'I'm not showing off!' Shurayuki shouts back at her frustrated as she tries to escape again but she gets blocked again.

"Then why did you hurt him? I know what Aiden/Atsuya did was wrong but you just can't kick people with a ball!!" Saki was equally pissed off as she is. "That's it! You going back now. I don't need you right now. You need to calm down."

'No! I need to stay here and play! I have to!' Shurayuki thought desperately. 'If I don't then there is no meaning for me for coming back in life!' She shouts at her.

Saki was silent. It's as if she is taken back by her words. When she spoke again. It made Shurayuki regret her very own words. "Did you come back just for the soccer?" Her voice trembles as each word are filled with sadness.

Shurayuki's eyes widen in the realization of her mistake. She caused her the pain she wanted to avoid. 'No...it's not like that... I-'

"Stop! I don't want to hear anything from you. I thought that I got my family back when both of you came back to me. But it seems that I made a mistake. I think it was only me I guess...who thought of that..." each of her words was filled with grief and pain.

Hikaru stayed silent. He knew if he speaks right now then it will only create the misunderstanding bigger. He knows her sister very well.

Shurayuki loses the argument as she slumps and her eyes are shadowed by her hair. She went back to her mind without any further argument.

Saki opens her brown eyes. It was filled with pain and grief. She almost looks like she is about to cry but she holds it in well. She doesn't want to break down in the middle of the match. She stood silently and she did not bother moving from her spot. The Epsilon/Ipushiron players blocking her felt too suspicious of her sudden behavior but they thought that she is pretending to let her guard down so that they can as well. They thought it was an act just so that she can escape just like she did before.

She didn't want to think of anything but a memory just pops up in her head.
==================================================
Flashback of Saki POV

It was when I was 7 years old. When I first found myself with two strange kids my age. They said they were my triplet siblings. This confused me and I wanted to get away from them but later I thought it was a bad choice. I don't have any clue where we are and it will be bad if I leave from here. The whole place is covered by thick snow that reached past our knees.

"I see a car coming!" Hikaru the boy who called himself my elder siblings said in excitement. We somehow found the road and have been trying to ask for a lift but...no one stop for us.

"It's pointless. We have been doing this for hours. What makes you think they will give us a ride to the town?" I said getting frustrated. 'How can he be so positive?'

"Are you doubting aniki again?!!" I turn to the white-haired girl. Her crimson eyes burn with anger and annoyance as she glares at me and points her accusing finger at me. She is supposed to be my youngest triplet sister.

I glare at her in return. "So what if I am? Do you have a problem with that?" I said coldly. I don't know them but somehow this feels natural and familiar for some reason.

She growled.

(Smack!) "Stop it you two." Hikaru hit us lightly on our heads. "The car is nearing us. I want you two to be on your best behavior." He said with a sigh as if he's dealing with small kids. For a 7-year-old boy, he acts like an adult.

"Okay," Shurayuki said with a smile.

"Whatever," I said looking away. Hikaru smiled at me which made me feel guilty. He is so nice to me and yet I act like a spoiled brat.

Like Hikaru said. The car did stop for us this time. When he opened the door to the back seat. There were already two kids our age sitting at the back. They look like a twin. We hope in the car after adjustment. We fit in well because we all are just kids. We even introduced ourselves. I did not want to say anything since I barely remember my name. Hikaru introduced me to them and explain my lost memory. They took pity on me which annoyed me.

"So where have you headed kids?" The man driving the car asked.

"We were planning to go to the town to ride the bus to our home," Hikaru explain handling the situation.

Shurayuki seems to be having fun talking to the twins and as for me, I stayed quiet. I don't know what else to do.

"So you're on a soccer team?" Shurayuki said suddenly which caught my attention.

"Yeah. We are heading to the town right now to play soccer with another team." Shawn/Shirou I think explains.

"And I'm gonna score more goals today!" Aiden/Atsuya the other twin said with excitement.

"Wow! Cool! We play soccer as well." Shurayuki said with a smile. She sounds equally energetic and excited as Aiden/Atsuya. "But Narusaki here is useless. She can't even kick the ball properly in the net." She said with a bored look on her face.

This offended me somehow. "You just shut up! I know how to play soccer well!" I defend myself. I don't remember much about my life before I woke up in this body but I remember clearly that I used to play soccer well.

"Don't lie!" Shurayuki argues back.

This angered me. Before she could say anything Hikaru interrupts me. "Sorry about them. They always get into small arguments." He bows.

"Don't worry. It's bound to happen between siblings. That's what makes them close." The woman sitting in the front seat said with a smile.

'Me? Close with her? Never!' I thought. I looked at Shurayuki and she did the same. We glare at each other before both of us looked away.

Hikaru could only sweatdrop.😅
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Later, when we reached the town. Shurayuki wanted to watch the twins play soccer, so Hikaru agreed. I could not refuse because I'm also curious when it comes to soccer. And I tag along quietly.

We watched the twin play soccer. They both were great in their way. Shawn/Shirou could easily steal the ball and Aiden/Atsuya could score it. They were the perfect defend-forward combination. After the match gets over. They won the match. The other team could not even score one goal against them.

The twin takes a rest and their parents start to baby their kids as they shower them with praises.

It made me wonder how my parents are in this life.

"Aiden/Atsuya, I challenge you to a match," Shurayuki said out of blue. This surprised me.

"Sure. I want to see how you play anyway. I want to see how you play with your siblings." Aiden/Atsuya smirks.

"But Na-" I cut off Shurayuki before she say anything.

"Okay. Let's play." I said seriously.

"I'll be the goalkeeper," Hikaru said as he smile. "And Narusaki..." he looks at me. "Don't force yourself too much in the game. I know it's pointless to stop you when you wanted to play soccer. But I want to know that your not alone in this. Try to rely on us okay?" He looks concerned but at the same time supportive of my decision. And he knows my head injuries might cause me trouble.

I unconsciously nod my head. I didn't know why but I came to trust him greatly.

We got in the field. Hikaru in the goal post as a keeper. Shurayuki and I are facing off the twin. Their father was the referrer. (Fweet!) He blows the whistle and we start the game with a kick-off.

Shawn/Shirou came in and steals the ball from me. This surprised me. "Here Aiden/Atsuya!" He passes the ball to his brother.

Aiden/Atsuya then takes the ball and kicks it to the goal. However, Hikaru easily caught it. "Nice! You have a strong kick." Hikaru compliments him. This confused me. Is he doing this because this is a friendly match?

I watch as Shurayuki dribbles the ball and then she faces off with Aiden/Atsuya. "You're not passing me." He said confidently.

"Try me," Shurayuki smirks as Aiden/Atsuya tries to steal the ball from her, however, she turns up to be a good player. She easily surpass my expectations as she went past Aiden/Atsuya with the ball. She kicks the ball to the net but... Hikaru caught it again. "Dame! Brother is still good."

"Nice try Shurayuki! But I know you can do better than this!"

I was just standing here doing nothing. I look at the play so hard to outdo one another. Shawn/Shirou is also keeping up and I'm the only one who is doing nothing but watching. It frustrated me. It reminds me...of how my team used to ignore me just because I'm new and small in age than them.

'But one thing they overestimated me is...'

"Aiden/Atsuya!" I saw Shawn/Shirou passing the ball to his brother after stealing from Shurayuki. But before the ball even reaches him, I get in between him and the ball before going for the goal.

'My speed!' I thought as I kick the ball at the goal.

(Thwack!) Everyone gasped in surprise at what they saw afterward and I feel embarrassed. I sweatdropped. I got nervous again before I kicked the ball to the net.

"Aniki!" Shurayuki shouts in worry.

The ball lands on the ground leaving red marks of soccer print on Hikaru's face. I just want to run away and hide! 😖

Hikaru laughs. "You caught me off guard by surprise again Narusaki. You never miss a chance to hit me on the face with the ball do you?" And he sure takes this so lightly.

"Na-ru-sa-ki!" Shurayuki growls in anger. "Why do you always do that? Not only do you have bad aiming but you always hurt aniki!" She shouts at me.

This made me guilty. I look at Hikaru but he just smiles at me. I looked away in guilt. "Sorry," I said feeling bad and at the same time embarrassed.

Hikaru came close to me and lift his hands. I thought he was going to hit me so I closed my eyes. But however... "You did great Narusaki. I'm proud of you. No one has ever surprised me in speed than you did and today you..." I looked at him in surprise. "You once again showed me that no one can be as fast as you." He was petting my head gently with a warm smile.

For the first time...I feel accepted and recognized as a team. A soccer player I wanted to be. I feel so happy. I feel tears building up but I wipe them away. I don't want to look like I'm weak just after his words. "Thank you..." I smiled brightly for the first time I arrived here. "Hikaru-nii..."

Later, we continue our game. I steal the ball from the twins and pass it to Shurayuki. She was confused at first but she eventually accepted it. If I can't score then I will leave it to the one who can do it. We had a lot of fun as we kicked the ball around. This was such a great day for all of us.

(Fweet!) The whistle blows three times as it ends our match. Both teams did not score a single goal. Hikaru-nii is strong. I guess it's not bad to have them with me.

"Shurayuki!" Aiden/Atsuya shouts as he points at her. "You're my rival!"

Shurayuki who was talking to Shawn/Shirou looked at him confused before her shy smile turn into a grin. "Sure. Your are the first person to ever go head to head with me. It's a good chance to have a rival." Here she goes again. She is so full of herself.

Later, before we said our goodbyes to them, we talked about a lot of things. A new rivalry is made and new memories are created. This is such a best day of my life. I smile as I watch Shurayuki argue with Aiden/Atsuya.
==================================================
Flashback ends

Zell and two forwards stomp at the ground causing many rocks to appear and cover the ball then the three kick the ball at the same time. "Gaia Breaker/Gaia Bureiku!"

Saki snaps out from her flashback to see Mark/Endou pushed back by the ball and into the net.

"GOAL! Epsilon/Ipushiron team has scored their second goal against Raimon. The score is tied now. Will Raimon turn back the table? Or will Epsilon/Ipushiron score again?" The speaker said through his mick.

Saki looked at the goal. 'This can't be happening...when were they able to catch up so fast?' She thought in disbelief.

(Fweet! Fweet!) The referrer blows out the whistle for the first half end.

"That is the first half done and both the team scores are tied. Whoever scores in the next match will be the winner!" The speaker announced.

Raimon's team gathers around in their place. They all seem to be on edge.

"Shawn/Shirou..." Coach Lina/Kira approaches him. He looks up. "You need to stop focusing on attacking. It's Saki's job. I put you in defense for a reason." She scolds him.

"I disagree." Jude/Kidou said as he defend Shawn/Shirou. "I think we need to draw him up for the second half. We just haven't got enough attack strength even though Saki is there. Epsilon/Ipushiron is keeping her blocked every time now. We need to score on them if we want to win." He suggested.

"What?" Sue/Rika looks offended. "Are you saying I'm not enough? And what Saki did to Shawn/Shirou made everyone on the team on edge here in the first place." Like always she speaks whatever came to her mind.

Saki's eyes widen after hearing her say this and she looks down in shame. 'So it's my fault for this mess...' And she takes the blame of her sister on her head.

Jude/Kidou could not deny the fact it's true but he does not want to make it any worst. "True but she might have her reason for this. Let's not conclude here. You're also good but we need more upfront. Shawn/Shirou is the only player beside Saki we have with the shots strong enough to break through Dvalin's Wormhole/."

"Yes, I understand that. But this game is so tight. We must minimums the risk of them scoring." Coach Lina/Kira agreed but it was also cautious of them.

"That's fine. But how are we gonna score on them coach? They keep blocking Saki." Jude/Kidou asked.

Coach Lina/Kira looks at Shawn/Shirou. "Shawn/Shirou is excellent in changing to defending to attacking quickly. The same goes for Saki. The moment after he blocks out Epsilon/Ipushiron and converts the ball is the moment to strike. We need to find a way to hit hard enough those precious few seconds."

"Okay." Shawn/Shirou nods his head.

"But that's putting a lot of pressure on him." Jude/Kidou looks worried.

"That's okay." Shawn/Kidou smiles. "I can handle it."

Mark/Endou puts his hand on his shoulder. He looks at him. "It's gonna be tough but I know you can do it." Mark/Endou gives him a confident smile making Shawn/Shirou remember his past. It's the same words, the one his father told him when he was a kid. He looks at Mark/Endou in complete surprise.

"Saki." Coach Lina/Kira turn next to her. Saki flinches not expecting to be called. Saki looks at her with her eyes shadowed by her hair. "Come with me. I need to talk with you in private."

She nods her head. She stood up from her seat and follows her like a robot.

Mark/Endou and the others look at them. "She seems like she is having some kind of trouble. I can feel it." Mark/Endou said sadly.

Jude/Kidou just watch them disappear right in the corner. He agrees with Mark/Endou.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With Saki and her coach

Coach Lina/Kira face Saki after they reached the place where no one can hear them. "Saki..." She looks at her facing downwards. She sighs but she continues. "Why did you hit Shawn/Shirou? Did something happen?" She asks.

Saki shook her head silently. She refused to speak.

This made coach Lina/Kira frown. She didn't want to say anything to her right now but she had no choice but say it. "I told you before that if you refuse to corporate with your team then I will not hesitate to throw you out of the team"

Saki's eyes widen in shock before she looked at her. "Wha-what are you saying?" Her voice trembles. "When did you--?" Before she remembers something. The way Shurayuki changed her behavior after the match with the Royals. "So that's why..." She whispers as she looks down on the ground. She felt so lost. 'It's all my fault...that it came to this... I...' she shuts her eyes feeling the bitterness of life.

"Are the action you did today is your doing or...Someone else?" Coach Lina/Kira pushed her around with her words.

Saki looks at her in surprise. "O-of course. It's all my fault." Her voice trembles.

"So are you ready to take full responsibility for it?" She asked making her feel more fragile.

"Y-Yes. I will-" She stops herself from saying any further as her head slumps down suddenly. Her eyes were hidden by her hair.

"I have enough of you taking the blame to yourself. It's annoying me. And you!" Her voice was deep and cold now. It does not sound like her. "Stop talking nonsense. I already showed you enough to make you regret ever throwing me out of the team. I had enough of your talks." She shouts at coach Lina/Kira.

Lina/Kira look at her. "Is this you Narusaki?" She tries to push her more.

Saki lifts her head to reveal crimson red eyes that burn in anger. "Don't act as if you don't know." She glared at her. "I already noticed that you know about me from your behavior towards me in that match and the way how you just reveal her real name shows me that you know a lot about us too, so drop your act. And stop blaming her. It's all my doing. Don't involve her woman." She growls.

Coach Lina/Kira looks at her not bothered by her at all. "So it's true. You're the one causing trouble in her life. Even when you were in Cloister Divinity/Manyuuji."

Shurayuki growled. "So what?!! I did everything I can to play soccer! All I wanted to do is play soccer with her again!! What wrong is it to play with my sister?!!" She shouts angrily at her.

This took her off guard. She did not expect her to say this. From what she heard from Cloister Divinity/Manyuuji coach. Saki's sister's personality always tries to hurt everyone and makes her life miserable.

Shurayuki turns away and walked past her. "Do what you want. But if you hurt Narusaki's feelings again. Then I won't hesitate to hurt you as well." She said in a threatening tone before she leaves her behind.

Saki has been listening to every word she said to her coach and she felt guilty. "Shurayuki... I'm sorry."

'Why are you apologizing for? I just threaten your coach.' She said with a frown.

"No...For saying things that hurt you... I'm sorry..." She sounds so guilty of her words. "I misunderstood you. Please forgive me."

'Che! This is the first time I'm hearing this from you.' Shurayuki said in annoyance. 'But...it's not bad. Don't bother now. I know what I said is not good too and I should be more careful of my words next time. I also caused you enough pain as it is. So I...apologize too.' She said in guilt.

"Apology accepted. I hope this will not create any problems now." Saki seems happy now.

'It won't.' She smiles after getting things out of their system.

"I'm so glad to hear you two have cleared up your misunderstandings," Hikaru spoke.

'Aniki!!' "Hikaru-nii!!" Both the twins said at the same time.

"You both have grown a lot. I knew you two will get things working again. There are times we fight with each other but we should never forget that we're also siblings. Like how Shawn's/Shirou's mother said to us once. It's bound to happen between siblings. That's what makes them close." Shurayuki smiles at the memory. "And Shurayuki, instead of getting angry at Aiden's/Atsuya's personality, try making him realize his mistake. That guy is too stuck up in perfection. You can do that, can't you?" He asked.

'I will do what I can. Right, Narusaki?' She smirks.

"Right." She replies.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time skip

The second half begins. Saki, Shawn/Shirou, and Sue/Rika start with the forward.

(Fweeeeet!)

Three of the Epsilon/Ipushiron team came in to block Saki but she dough them and quickly runs away from them.

Carmen blocks her. "Darn you! Why can't you just stay in one place?!" She said angrily.

"Who are you to say this to me? I'm not here just to get stopped. Soccer calls for us and we are not going to stay in one place and do nothing." Saki shouts at her before she easily went past her block.

Carmen was surprised by her speed. She also mistook 'us' for her team but the truth is Saki meant 'us' to refer to her siblings and her.

Saki noticed Shawn/Shirou struggle with himself. He looks like he is trying to control himself. "It must be Aiden/Atsuya. He's trying to come out." Shurayuki said with serious tone.

'I agree.' Saki nods.

"Land of Ice/Aisu Gurando!" Shawn/Shirou stops the Epsilon/Ipushiron player and steals the ball. "Take it Nathan/Kazemaru!" before he pass it to Nathan/Kazemaru.

Nathan/Kazemaru caught the ball and use "Flurry Dash/Shippuu Dasshu!" But Fadora steal the ball.

"I can't believe it!" Nathan/Kazemaru looks shocked.

Fadora then pass it to Carmen. Shawn/Shirou runs for the ball but he looks like he is struggling again. Before he change into Aiden/Shirou. He steals the ball from her. "Out of my way!" And dash pass her.

"You don't have to be rude you know!" She shouts at him angrily.

Saki runs pass her and towards Aiden/Atsuya. Her eyes changes into crimson red after she steals the ball from Aiden/Atsuya. "What?!!" He gets surprised.

"I won't let you have the ball if you keep being selfish Aiden/Atsuya." She runs off with the ball and pass it to Jude/Kidou.

Everyone was taken off guard again by her sudden action.

"What's this?!! Saki is stealing ball from her own team!! What is she thinking?!!" The speaker shouts in his mike.

Aiden/Atsuya glares at her. "Why do you keep getting in my way?!" He growls as he march towards her in anger.

He came face to face with her. "What I'm doing is for your own sake and the rest of the team. Don't you forget Aiden/Atsuya. We are in a team. What I'm looking for in you is the best thing you got." She sounds serious.

Aiden/Atsuya frowns before scowling. "Yeah right. But what I'm looking for is perfection to become stronger." He said angrily at her.

"You can't really out do yourself if you really want to become the part of the team Aiden/Atsuya. Perfection is not the only answer. You really need to learn how to corporate with the team. By closing your eyes to the reality, your not just hiding from yourself but your also betraying yourself. Your only blinding yourself from your own self. Perfection is not everything. Nothing in this world is perfect. We are born to be real. Not to be perfect, so stop living in illusions! You don't have to be perfect. Being yourself works!" Shurayuki shouts at him.

"Being myself...?" Aiden/Atsuya eyes change into blue than back to orange.

She puts her hand on his shoulder. "I know both of you can do the impossible, so stop living in illusions and be true to yourself." She said with a smile before she remove her hand and walked away.

When they were talking, Epsilon/Ipushiron had scored another goal. "I hope the talks worthwhile." She mutters as she walked pass Jude/Kidou.

Jude/Kidou smiles. 'It seems she have dealt with her troubles.'

Saki moves around dribbling the ball as she avoids Epsilon/Ipushiron players. She saw Aiden/Atsuya run beside her but...he did not do anything to steal the ball from her. "I think he's ready." She could hear her brother's voice.

"Here. Take it!" She pass the ball to him looking at him with 'Show me your strength' kinda look.

Aiden/Atsuya gets the ball and looks at her in surprise. One of her eye has turn crimson red. She nods at him seriously like 'You can do it' look on her face.

Aiden/Atsuya nods before he runs ahead with the ball. She supported him by blocking the other players. Her eye change back to brown again after a minute.

"Ethernal Blizzard/Etānaru Burizādo !" Aiden/Atsuya kicks the ball. It shoots towards the goal. This one looks more solid and powerful than any of his shot.

"Wormhole/Wāmuhōru!" Dvalin said as he use his Hissatsu tactics. The two power clash as it pushed one another as it try to overpower. It did not take long before Ethernal Blizzard/Etānaru Burizādo destroyed the wormhole before it went inside the net.

"Yeah baby!" Mark/Endou shouts in joy by punching up in the air.

"GOAL! Raimon strikes back! Ethernal Blizzard/Etānaru Burizādo finally breaks though!!" The speaker announced with a loud shout.

"Yeah!!" Aiden/Atsuya shouts in victory. Everyone runs towards him in happiness. As they celebrate his success. Saki watch him from the back with a smile.

'What do you know. He actually did it. Thanks to Shurayuki.' She smiles.

"No. Most of the ideas are from aniki." Shurayuki said.

"But your the one who convince him." Hikaru said feeling proud of her.

Later, Epsilon/Ipushiron team was playing their best to score again. Saki once again found herself blocked by the players. 'This really needs to stop. I'm getting tired this.' She thought in annoyance.

She watch as Epsilon/Ipushiron team is putting more power to their attacks then they did before. "Gaia Breaker/Gaia Bureiku!" They kicks the ball to the goal. It easily went pass the defenders and straight to Mark/Endou.

'No problem.' Mark/Endou thought as he gets his Hissatsu tactics ready. Everyone in Raimon looks at Mark/Endou in shock when they saw what he's doing. In order to gather the energy in his right hand, Mark/Endou would always start off the technique by twisting his body so he would face the opposite direction. But this time he did it without facing other direction and without touching his heart to perform it. "Majin the Hand/Majin Za Hando!" He shouts as a yellow giant came to life. He brings out his palm and stops the ball easily. "Oh yeah!" He cheers.

Everyone cheers with him. They were all happy to see Mark/Endou doing great.

The three forward of Epsilon/Ipushiron team were looking excited as well to destroy Mark's/Endou's Hissatsu tactics.

Shawn/Shirou runs forward with the ball. "Saki!" He shouts.

Saki knew what he wanted to say. She quickly use her own speed and power to jump high in the air and dodge the block. She then runs beside Shawn/Shirou.

They both changed into their siblings. "Let's do this." They both said at the same time.

Aiden/Atsuya kneels on the ground, brings his arms to his side, looks up, and howls like a wolf as an aurora borealis background appears. The ball appears above him, and becomes a sharp and spiky ice ball that also raises spiky icicles from the ground around him. The icicles freeze him, who then breaks from the ice, leaps up and spins, then kicks the spiky ice ball toward the goal. The ball, with a bright icy blue aura, will spiral towards the goal.

Then Saki rapidly runs beside the ball and does quick cartwheels, producing a red fiery aura. The red aura touches the moving ball and combines to make a huge blue and red snowflake with the ball in the center.

When she kicks it, the overall hissatsu makes a fast-moving ball, pushed by a light blue aura surrounded by red flames, flying to the goal. "Freezing Gungnir/Hyouketsu no Gungnir!" They shout at the same time as the ball went flying to the goal.

Everyone gasped in surprise and shock. They did not anticipated this move from them. Even Epsilon/Ipushiron team looks like they can't believe what they are seeing.

Dvalin smirks. "Here it comes." He pulls his hand backwards and then lifts it upwards, summoning a drill.  "Drill Smasher!" Then, he thrusts his hand forward, and the drill drills against the ball.

The two Hissatsu tactics clashes as it try to overpower one another with force. Dvalin grunts by the sheer force of the attack. 'How can this be so powerful?!' He thought as he is being pushed back. His eyes widen in surprise when his Drill Smasher is getting cracks on it.

Epsilon/Ipushiron team watches in total shock at this rate. Raimon team only looked hopefully that if this gets inside the goal then they will win.

However...(Shatter!) The Drill Smasher breaks after it could no longer block the attack. Before the ball even got in (Fweet! Fweet! Fweet!) The whistle blows ending the match. The ball gets inside the net.

"Dame! Too close." Aiden/Atsuya thought in anger.

"Che! Our timing was not perfect." Shurayuki said out loud getting pissed.

"That was a close shoot. The new Freezing Spear did not get to make it in time!! So it leaves the score a tie!!" The speaker announced.

Dvalin looks shocked as his hands trembles. Before he made it into fists. "We're pulling out!" He orders.

"Yes sir!" Epsilon/Ipushiron team said getting in attention mood before gathering around Dvalin. A red ball came down from the sky and shines at them. Dvalin looks at the Raimon team who were congratulating Shawn/Shirou and Saki for their new Hissatsu tactics. "It won't be long before we meet again Earth lings. We will defeat you in our next match." Dvalin said seriously before they disappeared by the red light glow.

"The-They disappeared!! Leaving the score tied up! 3-3! Is this how a game ends?! Unbelievable the game was!!" The speaker announced.

Shawn/Shirou looks at Saki. "Thanks. I think I own you one." He smiles at her.

"No problem." Her eyes changes into crimson red colour before changing back to brown colour again. She smirks.

"I'm sorry we could not score guys." Shawn/Shirou apologize.

"Are you kidding me?! Both of you are our hero! That attack was super strong! If we had much time with us then it would have surely went in a goal. And that's awesome as it is!" Mark/Endou smiles in happiness.

"Thanks Mark/Endou. I'm glad to hear this, right Saki?" He turns to look but she were no where to be found. "Where did she go?" He said getting confused.

"Don't know." Mark/Endou said looking around. Everyone did the same as they looked around but they could not find her.

"I'll go look for her." Shawn/Shirou said running off the field without waiting for his answer.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time skip

Saki got right back in training after she rest. She kicked the ball to the goal pose and it went pass the spinning machine.

"I knew I would fine you here." Shawn/Shirou enters the room.

Saki turns to face him. "Shawn/Shirou! I thought you will not practice today." She said looking confuse.

"Well... I didn't have much to do so I thought I could come here and train with you. Aiden/Atsuya thinks he needs some more training." He explains.

"Oh wow! Then we should train ourselves with no further delay then." Saki said before she changed into Shurayuki.

"Yeah." Shawn/Shirou turn into Aiden/Atsuya as he smirks. "And thanks for everything. I wanted to say this personally to you. You really surprised me there but it also made me realise more about myself. I will try working with the team better for now on and..." he looks at her. "I'm glad we could play soccer again after a long time." He smiles.

Shurayuki was surprised when he heard Aiden/Atsuya say all those things. "Wow. I never thought I could hear this from you one day." She said in fake amusement.

He blush.

"And..." She smiles genuinely. "I feel the same. I'm glade that I could play soccer again with you two. I hope we can keep playing soccer together in every game." She grins.

Aiden/Atsuya could not help but nod his head with a huge grin of his own. "You bet cha."

"Now let's train again! We still need to improve that new Hissatsu tactics. Thank goodness it went well in the game. It still need improvement and make it even stronger! So that it will break his Drill Smasher in no time at all in our next match!"

"Yeah." He agrees.

Then both of them try to make their Hissatsu tactics much stronger and faster than before. They only took rest when they needed to and then went back to train again. Both of them smiles in joy having fun.

'This definitely is a good day. I hope this day will last forever.' Shurayuki thought as she train with Aiden/Atsuya. But fate was not always in everyone's favour. What lurks ahead in future for them is not the thing they really hoped for....
______________________________________________________________
And that's it. I know I said I will be busy but I took my free time to write this chapter for you all. My mind was unsettling just thinking of not writing my chapter. Thank you all for your votes and comments.

I wish you all a healthy life ahead. I will update my chapters whenever I get my time so hang on tight my dear readers.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

10.5K 142 9
Raimon GO was now in the previous lives of the Inazuma Japan and now they must find a way to get back to their real world. And then a mysterious gang...
2.1K 55 16
"Hey, are you okay?" "Yeah, no... I don't know. I'm... confused." "Don't worry, me too. My name's Gouenji Kimiko. You?" "... Evangeline Mech." Anothe...
76.7K 3.5K 32
⚠️Warning bad English ahead! Book cover: @dolustoy on twitter and pixiv. Inakunijima Island is an isolated island and very less known from people...
2K 134 22
After the events of the Holy Road Tournament, Raimon Eleven was meant to continue living a normal life. Unfortunately, when forces from the future at...