Loyalty (Completed)

By Bee90s

"I know I should've talked to you about it but I-" I started but stopped, looking down at my feet again. I h... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Discussion Board
New Book.
New Book.
Newest Book.
New Book
Submission
SAGACITY

31.

29.8K 1.7K 1.8K
By Bee90s

Tiana

"Come here, T." Deja came into the house calling for me as Dominic and I now laid up on the couch. He furrowed his eyebrows, looking up at her as she made her way up the steps.

"Whatchu want from her?" He asked curiously, holding onto me.

"Nigga, mind your business." She spat to him and I couldn't help but to laugh.

"It's fine, Dominic." I told him, standing to my feet.

"Na'. I don't trust it."

"Oh, shut up. We're big girls." I told him with a small smile while he slouched down into the couch more, sighing deeply.

"Aight, man."

Once he finally got out of his feelings, I made my way up stairs and Deja was waiting for me in the bathroom.

"So I got you three of them." She whispered, showing me the boxes.

"I have to take all three?" I asked, obviously new to this. I'd never had to take one of these before.

"Yeah. Just in case one says negative and then another says positive. You know.." She trailed off and I nodded.

"Okay." I agreed as she began to walk out.

"Let me know what they say."

"Okay."

Closing the door, I looked down at the test and became super nervous. That was a good thing though because my nervousness made me have to pee and I needed to pee on all three of these sticks.

Wasting no more time, I opened all three boxes and removed the caps from them. I then lowered my pants and stood over the toilet, holding them under me. It didn't take me long to do, it was actually pretty quick. Once I was finished, I flushed the toilet and placed all of the caps back onto the test.

"I hope I'm not." I said to myself as I looked in the mirror. I didn't want to have to break the news to Dominic. I wasn't sure how he would feel so I just didn't want him to have to feel anything at all.

No pregnancy. No stress.

*
That night
12am

"Man, these niggas be out here fuckin' anything." Deja and the guys went on and on talking about the neighborhood hoes as we all sat outside on the porch.

"Dom the only one with some real solid shit out this bitch." Deja went onto say, looking over to him as he sat there quietly, smoking his blunt.

"That's because I know how to treat my shawty." He blurted out, making all of them smack their lips.

"Here this nigga go." Zay complained, making everybody laugh.

"I mean..nigga I know how to treat a bitch right but I'm not about to be out here treating all these bitches right. Fuck that." Leek spoke up.

"Right." Zay butted in.

"Na', I feel you on that one." Dom added.

"Like come on, you can't treat every bitch like wifey material. These bitches don't even be wifey material." Leek went on as everybody listened intently to his logic.

"Half of these bitches don't even know how to make a nigga happy without offering pussy or some materialistic shit."

"That's true shit." Zay nodded, agreeing with him.

"Then bitches don't even be funny or nothing. Can't even make a nigga laugh. Everything got to be pussy, pussy, pussy."

"Yo." Dej shook her head, laughing.

"This real shit though."

"Come on, you of all people know. You be playing these bitches close." He looked over to her, seriously.

"All these bitches got to offer for real for real is pussy. What else do they give us? Really. Think about it."

"Headaches and pussy." He went on, making me shake my head in amusement.

"Then they wonder why I be fuckin' a bunch of other bitches. Bitch, I love pussy!" He snapped, making everybody burst out into fits of laughter.

"I'm dead ass serious. Bitch, you ain't make me fall in love with you. You made me fall in love with your pussy because that's all your dumb ass ever offered."

"And fuck you thought you was the only one with a pussy?" He snapped out.

"Nigga, all I'm gon' ask is.." Zay trailed off.

"Who hurt you?" He ended up saying, making all of us laughing.

"For real." Deja butted in.

"Man, ain't nobody hurt me. I'm just speaking facts."

"And then let's not even talk about these bitches getting pregnant." He went on, making my smile quickly fade away.

"These bitches get pregnant then wonder why you don't love the kid? Bitch, I never even loved you!" He snapped, making everybody laugh again as I sat there quietly, looking down at my hands.

"Na' I wouldn't do the shawty like that though. If I don't care about the bitch, that's cool, I ain't got to be around her. But my seed, na'. I can't walk out on my seed." Dej spoke up, looking at me and winking.

A small smile then fell upon my face, she'd just made me feel a little more comfortable as the guys continued on with the conversation.

"Well it's a difference. Like say for instance, Dom about to have a baby.."

"Woah woah, nigga. Why you gon' use me?" He asked, putting his blunt out while Leek laughed.

"Nigga, I'm just saying. I know you ain't having no seed no time soon." Leek went on, putting his hands up in defense.

"Hell na'. I don't even like these bad ass kids. Right baby?" Dom chuckled, looking back at me and I simply nodded as I looked down at my hands.

"But na'.. just not right na'. I wouldn't even do that to my baby, she just graduated and shit."

"Nigga, I'm just using you as an example." Leek went on.

"Don't." Dom spoke sternly, making him laugh.

As they went on and on with the topic, I stood to my feet and made my way into the house. I needed to check these test.

"Deja." I called as I walked in and she quickly came in behind me.

"What's up?"

"I'm about to check them, can you please come with me?" I spoke, even more shaken up now. She said nothing else, just simply nodding as she followed me up the staircase.

When we walked into the bathroom, I looked over all three of the lined up test.

"What does this mean?" I asked in a shaky voice.

"They're positive, T." She gasped, making my heart drop.

"What?"

"You're pregnant." She blurted out and I stood there in shock.

"What? No." I said to her as she looked at me with wide eyes.

"You're really pregnant, T." She said again in excitement and before I knew it, I just bursted into tears.

"No." I cried, just thinking about me now having to tell Dominic.

"No." I whined, tears blurring my vision.

"How? This can't be."

"We always use protection, Deja." I sobbed and she looked down at me, laughing.

"I ain't see no fuckin' protection around when y'all was downstairs fuckin' on the couch." She joked under her breath and I cried harder.

"Stop." I sobbed, this was way too serious to be joking around.

"Okay, Tiana. Chill. Just chill out." She tried to calm me as I began to hyperventilate. I couldn't deal with this right now.

"But now you have to tell Dom so he can know what's up."

"No."

"No. I'm not telling him." I shook my head frantically. He'd already just said he wasn't ready, I wasn't about to just pin a baby on him.

"Tiana." She looked at me seriously.

"One, y'all decided to have unprotected sex so you knew the risk. Two, you already know what happened the last time you kept something from him." She explained while I poked my lips out.

"But we haven't had unprotected sex recently. I made sure he put a condom on every time. I'm always responsible. He is too." I expressed to her and she shrugged.

"Well, he must've slipped up or something. I don't know, that's for y'all to talk about but you're pregnant." She said checking over the test again while I cried my eyes out.

"You want to take another one to be sure?" She went onto ask and I shook my head no. I didn't need another test telling me that I was pregnant, three was enough.

"Aight. Well are you ready to go and tell him then?"

"Because you can't keep this from him and I'm not holding anymore secrets."

No. I'm not telling him. I thought to myself.

"Ok, I guess." I gave in and she nodded.

We then made our way out of the bathroom and down the staircase.

"Just relax." She calmed me down again as we walked out of the front door.

"Yo, what the fuck gon' on? Why y'all being so secretive today? And when the fuck did y'all become best friends?" Dominic asked us as if he wasn't happy to see it.

"Shut up, nigga." She spat to him, sitting down while I stood in the door way with teary eyes.

"Yo." He furrowed his eyebrows, looking over to Dej.

"What the fuck you do to my girl?" He quickly stood to his feet as she smacked her lips, waving him off.

"What's wrong with you, baby?" He asked as I turned around and walked into the house while he got the hint and followed close behind.

"Baby." He called again once we made it into the living room. I stood there for a while, wiping the loose tears from my eyes that now wouldn't stop falling.

"Tell me whats wrong, T." He spun me around to him.

I stood there crying like an idiot as he looked into my eyes.

"You makin' me nervous, ma."

"What's wrong?" He asked again as I frowned, looking down.

"I don't want to ruin your life." I blurted out and he snapped his head back.

"What?"

"I don't want to ruin your life with this information I have. Considering you weren't trying to do this on purpose and we always take extra precaution every time. Plus you just said-" I stopped, taking a deep breath.

Saying nothing else, I looked down at the floor as he stared at me for a long while.

"Tiana." He spoke sternly, making me quickly look up.

"You pregnant?"

*

Thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 23.2K 40
Maya applied pressure to my wound. I hissed from the pain. "Stop fucking around." She rolled her eyes at me. Maya finished tending my wound, wrapping...
1.1M 64.2K 34
"Mama, I can't just leave Abir." I admitted, telling her exactly why I couldn't do this. Not only would she be snatching me away from my family and...
443K 17.3K 29
THIS IS A SEQUEL TO BAMBI🤎 READ BEFORE READING THIS BOOK! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "We made for each other Z.... No matter what we...
757K 35.4K 42
"𝑭𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕. 𝑭𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆. 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗�...