Fake love ✔

laix_x द्वारा

[completed] Morgan Rivero is the leader of the most powerful mafia in the country. Romeo Mazzaro, also known... अधिक

authors note
intro
I
II
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
Alternative ending
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2

III

6.8K 126 27
laix_x द्वारा

Chapter three

•Morgan•

I wake up in my new room, sitting up slowly. I use my phone for a while, until I hear a knock at the door. "Come in".

"I've got someone to take you to the mall", Romeo walks in, wearing a black suit, not taking his eyes off of his phone. "You can wear this shirt and these sweatpants; they're too small for me and might fit you", he finally looks up at me. "I'm going to work".

"Thanks", I mumble, but he's already gone. I take a quick shower and change into the clothes. Black sweatpants and a baggy white T-shirt, again. I roll the top of the sweatpants up and tie the shirt, making it a crop top.

Someone knocks on my door as I'm finishing my makeup. "Yeah?"

"Good morning, miss.."

"Morgan", I say, applying mascara, sitting on the floor in front of a full length mirror.

"Morgan. I just came to let you know that we can leave whenever you're ready", the man says.

"Okay, thanks", I stand up, turning to face the man. "What's your name?"

"Jon", he says. He looks like your typical uncle.. if that makes sense.

"I'll be down in a minute".

I walk downstairs after fixing my hair and texting my family. "Jon?"

"Yeah?" He turns around from the couch.

"Well, I was wondering, could I go by myself?" I ask, sheepishly.

"Romeo specifically asked for a guard to go with you", he mentions.

"Why?" I ask, despite knowing why. We're in the mafia, we have enemies everywhere. However, what he doesn't know is that I can handle myself.

"Just.. reasons", Jon says.

"Please?" I ask. "Pleaseee", I whine.

"Okay", he says, hesitantly. "Here's the money and the garage has all the car keys in there", he tells me, handing me a card.

"Yay! Thank you", I grab my phone, running to the garage.

"Oh..my..fucking..g-ah!" The garage door shutting behind me scares the shit out of me. "Woah", I say in amazement. The garage is huge! It has five cars in a horizontal line and one motorcycle. I feel like a kid in a candy store.

The first car is a white Jeep Wrangler, but a nice one, not one that looks like a box.. if you know what I mean. It has black rims and black and white interior.

The second car is a white Bentley continental gt convertible. It has black rims with white outlines and an all black interior.

The third car is a velocity blue gt500 Mustang. It has a black interior, with two blue lines going down the seats, and black rims, with matching blue callipers.

The fourth car is a matte black Lamborghini. It has black rims with an all black interior. Definitely my favourite.

The fifth car is a white Mercedes E class convertible, with a black roof. It has all black rims, red callipers and a red interior.

And finally, the motorcycle. It's an all black Yamaha YZF-R15 V3.0.

There's a space between the Mercedes and the motorcycle big enough to fit another car; probably the one he drove today.

I go to the left of the garage and look at the keys. It takes me a while to decide what car I want to take, but I finally decide. I grab the Bentley keys, and make my way to the mall.

✯✯✯✯

Around fifty stores, hundreds of outfits and dozens of shopping bags later, I'm finally finished. I take my bags back to the car but run back into the mall to use the bathroom.

As I'm washing my hands, I get a text.

Unknown: Let me know when you're on your way back -Jon

Morgan: i'm coming back now. should be around fifteen minutes.

I put my phone back in my pocket and leave the mall however, the man above has different plans.

"Well, look who it is. Miss Morgan Rivero".

"Ryan", I look towards the brown haired boy to the left. "Ivan", I look towards the slightly taller brown haired boy to the right. The two Moreno brothers. They're apart of one of the meanest gangs in town.

"You know, you think nobody knows", Ryan starts.

"Can we speed this up? I need to get home", I tap my foot on the ground.

"You mean, home to Mr. Lucifer Mazzaro?" Ivan adds in.

"You guys are like the two Siamese cats from Lady and the Tramp", I pause. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be going", I turn to walk away but they cut me off.

"Actually, now that you know that we know about your little secret", Ivan starts.

"We're thinking of using it to our advantage", Ryan finishes.

"Oh really?" I roll my eyes.

"Yeah. So, you come with us", Ryan holds out a hand as if it's going to be that easy.

"You're not very good at this are you?" I say. Both Ivan and I stare at him as if he's grown two heads.

"Dude", Ivan says, smacking him on the back of the head.

"S-sorry. What I meant was, if you don't come with use then.. w- we'll tell Lucifer who you are".

"You didn't make that very.. threatening". As soon as the words leave my mouth, two men lift me up from behind. "Hey!" I yell. "Put me down!" The men start dragging me towards their car, I assume.

"Hey! Put her down", I know that voice. What the hell is he doing here. "Hey hey hey, don't fucking touch me", he says to one of the boys.

"Lucifer?" One of the men holding me says, shocked.

"You may be apart of the most callous mafia in town, but I am the most feared man in the country. I suggest you let her go.. before I-"

"Okay! Take her", Ryan exclaims. The men immediately let me go and I stand behind Romeo.

"Dude!" Ivan yells at Ryan again.

"I recommend that you leave", he says sternly. They scurry away quickly. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" He says in a scarily calm way.

"What do you mean?" I mutter, quickly.

"Why didn't you take Jon?"

"Because I didn't want to take Jon", I shrug.

"Well, you should've", he starts walking. I run a little to catch up with him. "How did you get here?" He asks.

"Uhh.. I took one of your cars?" I say, but it sounds more like a question. He stops walking and turns to look at me.

"What car?"

"The Bentley", I mumble.

"Okay", he opens the door to a car, the sixth car.

An Alfa Romeo. I smile at my thoughts. "You good?" He says, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What?"

"What you smiling at?"

"I'm guessing that this one's your favourite?" I ask, referring to the car.

"What gave it away?" He chuckles.

"The name", I say.

"I was being sarcastic".

"Oh. Y- yeah, of course. I knew that", I shrug. He chuckles again, until he makes a look of realisation and turns cold again.

He coughs, "we should get back", he sits in his car, turning on the engine. I take that as my cue to leave and walk towards the Bentley.

Once I arrive back to Romeo's house, I park the car back in the garage, seeing the black Alfa Romeo in it's spot between the Mercedes and the motorcycle.

I grab all of my bags, taking them up to my room. I place all of my bags down and head towards the bathroom. I put my hair up and jump in the shower.

As I'm in the shower, I feel something under my arm. I pick it up and scream, dropping it on to the floor. I pick it up and place it on the counter, grabbing a towel to wrap around myself.

"What happened?" Romeo barges into the bathroom.

"That was on me", I point at the small.. thing.

"Shit", he whispers. He turns to me and puts a finger over his lips, indicating for me to be quiet. He puts it on the floor and steps on it until it breaks.

"What was that?" I whisper, despite knowing exactly what it is. He doesn't have to know that.

"A listening device. They must've put it on you, back at the mall. Next time, you're taking someone with you, okay?"

"Okay", I mumble. "Now get out".

After a while of sitting in my room, on my phone, I get bored. I skip down the hall, walking towards Romeo's room. I knock but there's no answer. Carefully, I open the door and creep inside to see it's empty.

His room is huge. As you walk in, to the right there is a giant bed, much bigger than a king size; there's a TV that comes out of the part at the foot of the bed. On the left of the room, the wall is a whole window with a small, circular table and two chairs in front of it.

I decide to leave his room and walk downstairs to his office. "Come in", his deep voice says as I knock. I open the door and step inside.

"Hi", I say, looking around his office. It has the same layout as my fathers; a large desk straight ahead with a huge window behind him, to the left is a bookcase with files and books, and to the right is a couch.

"Do you need something?" He asks, not taking his eyes off of what he's writing.

"Nope", I say, nonchalantly.

"Then why are you here?"

"I'm bored", I dramatically fall onto one of the chairs opposite his desk.

"Well, what do you want me to do about it?" He finally looks up from his work, his eyes boring into mine.

"I don't know. Let's do something", I suggest.

"No", he goes back to his work.

"Why?" I whine.

"I'm busy".

I groan and stand up, looking at the books on the wall. I find one and sit on the couch.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"Reading", I deadpan.

"Fine", he sighs, I look over at him. "What do you want to do?"

"Yay! Let's watch a movie".

third chapter ah.
I had so much fun with this chapter. I loved writing about the cars.

updated authors note:
hello :)
ive finally decided to start updating because im almost finished with writing. if anyone's actually reading this, hi ily :))

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2.5M 72.3K 48
"What did you do?" Nathan voice make me jump, he was standing right behind me. I turn around slightly to face his towering frame at me, "Nothing, it'...
3.9M 61.6K 32
Dante Romano, the most powerful Italian mafia leader is forced to pick a bride by his cruel father in a week. When a man betrays his trust and steals...
147K 5K 48
Update started 9/9/23KD. Vincenzo Rossi is the most feared Mafia Lord ever to walk the planet, but he's also the King of Alphas in the supernatural w...
358K 6.6K 50
Silence. "HUH?" He laughs aiming the gun at my head. "Does this scare you, babe," he yells with anger. My heart was beating so fast it felt like I wa...